Lloyd's Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach twisted as I watched Connie try to press herself between the two men, only to earn the wrath of both of them. Clearly disgusted, she threw up her hands and stalked off.

I couldn't believe I'd made such a stupid mistake! Feeling nauseated, I turned just in time to heave up over the side of the couch and pass out.

The sound of cheers and slow jazz in time with my woozy thoughts brought me back to consciousness. Connie was dancing again, but this time she was wearing only underwear and the men around her were watchers rather than participants.

If there had been anything left in my stomach, I would have thrown up again, but I settled for dry heaving and closing my eyes to try and block out the sight of what I'd done. Walking out felt like it was physically beyond me.

The weight of somebody flopping onto the couch jolted me back to semi-consciousness. I opened my eyes to see Connie sprawled beside me.

"I guess we both had too much to drink tonight," she slurred, making no attempt to cover herself. "I can't believe I did that."

My mind stumbled, trying to think of a response that wouldn't leave me in tears, and then Danny was standing in front of us.

"Lloyd, you dog!" he swore admiringly. "I was feeling sorry for you, but I guess I didn't need to worry. You are such the ladies' man!" His shirt wasn't tucked in, or completely buttoned, so apparently he hadn't been worrying too much. He raised a glass in salute, giving the pair of us a knowing look, and disappeared again.

"Bastard!" Connie yelped, and punched me unexpectedly.

"What?" I asked, trying ineptly to defend myself in case she tried a follow-up blow.

"You womanizing bastard!" she repeated. "You know Alexandra came home and cried all night after she found you and Susan together?!"

I gaped, completely off balance and surprised.

"She's engaged to another man and shouldn't be thinking about you at all! Not only do you chase her and destroy her happiness and present yourself as trustworthy, you go screwing around with other women! Going out with Danny -- I should have known. She's way too good for the likes of you. You deserve to burn in Hell!"

Connie stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "You wanna fuck me too?" she asked defiantly.

I realized I did. My blood was up at her unjust slander, and it still had a lot of alcohol in it. I stared inside her, only partially aware of what I really was doing, and watched her mind shimmer. Wordlessly I unzipped myself, extracting my erection, and watched to see what she did.

Ignoring the bystanders who'd listened to the argument and were now watching in wonder, Connie pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and took a few steps sideways so she could sit on my cock. She was so wet that I slid right in, and then I held her upright while she began to bounce in my lap.

My load had been building all night, and I came pretty quickly, unloading spurts of jism deep inside her molten cunt. Connie started pumping faster when she felt me get off, but she shuddered and moaned when a newcomer asked another spectator, "Are they...?"

I shifted my grip up to Connie's breasts, feeling her erect nipples, and bucked a few times. "Who's slutting around now?" I whispered in her ear, and felt her clench around me as she orgasmed.

"Oh my gosh, don't they have any shame?" whispered one girl with eyes as big as her open mouth.

Shame hadn't been on my radar up to that point, but my cock returned some control to my brain and our surroundings pressed in on me. Stunned observers had turned me on a few minutes ago, but now all I wanted to do was shrink in behind Connie and disappear. I settled for the next best thing, and took her home -- it didn't seem likely the guy she arrived with would be willing to do the honors.

Connie spoke only one word to me on that trip. "Thanks," she told me curtly before slamming the door and staggering up to the door of her building.

Alex didn't talk about her outing with Jonathan, and I didn't talk about my night out with Danny and Connie. If I could have undone it completely or even just forgotten it, I would have done that too. Instead, I waited until just before the end of the day Tuesday before presenting her with my present. "Happy birthday," I told her simply.

Susan hadn't bothered to appear that day, so it was just the two of us sitting in her office. Alex opened the wrapping and looked at the book for a moment without speaking. It was an autographed copy of "Verbal Behavior" and I hadn't quite had to resort to human sacrifice to obtain it, but it had taken effort.

My industry was more than rewarded by the moisture in Alex's eyes and the fierce hug she gave me. "Thank you," she whispered, and neither of us said anything more for a long minute. Alex finally sat back in her chair and stroked the book's cover gently before looking up at me.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she finally said.

"Certainly." I already knew I'd say yes, no matter what she asked, and I think maybe Alex knew that too.

"Will you escort me to the awards convocation next month? I'm getting the Herbst Award, and Jonathan has a conflict."

The Herbst Award was presented to the outstanding master's candidate at the university and included a stipend for doctoral work. It was a huge coup for Alex. "Jonathan is an utter moron; I'd be honored to escort you, Alex."

Offense at my slur warred with pleasure at my acceptance, but Alex finally settled on a smile. It felt like it was my birthday instead of hers.

The evening of the convocation was unseasonably warm for April. Alex was a vision in a navy dress that channeled Jackie Kennedy. I could hardly tear my eyes away from her, even when Connie flashed me while Alex's back was turned. I almost put the pin for her corsage into Alex's breast.

The hours that followed were perhaps the happiest in my life to date. It was incredibly easy to pretend we were a couple and Alex wasn't engaged to some other guy. She was luminous, in her element, and loving every moment of it. The conversation was erudite, and we both knew most of the other attendees and honorees, if only casually.

Neither of us was in a mood to go home when the reception was over, so we found a lounge and had coffee. No longer inhibited by other listeners, our conversation shifted to our own research project.

"Think of the possibilities!" Alex enthused, leaning towards me so her voice carried over the sound of the small band in the back corner. "The therapeutic applications alone are endless, if we can just work out the control issues."

"Yeah," I sighed, "control." I'd been a good boy all night, but my penis was coming to life. I was no dancer, and the thought Alex probably was intimidated me, but I watched other couples moving on the floor and wished I could hold her that way. Don't screw this up, Lloyd! I told myself and stepped firmly on the impulse.

"I'm only one man, Alex," I protested gently. "Even if I knew what I was doing -- which I don't -- the human mind is a complex thing. I'm like a bull in a china shop, and there are a lot of china shops out there, more than I could visit in several lifetimes."

She smiled and cocked her head, distracting me with the line of her neck, which was unobscured by hair tonight; Alex had put it up for the evening. "You're no bull. Think of a surgeon, wearing boxing gloves. You're down to mittens, now. The regular gloves will come in time, I know it, and then we'll work on making them thinner and thinner."

"An elegant analogy from an elegant lady," I conceded the point. I was equally entranced by her unconscious use of the word "we." I could see major problems with pursuing formal studies beyond Alex's current thesis, but I refused to think about them. "What do you plan to do, after this?" I asked directly for the first time.

"Jonathan wants me to stay home, or maybe teach." Alex's expression twisted momentarily. "He says he can provide for us, and we can get ahead best by focusing on his career."

I waited, wearing a hopefully encouraging expression, and didn't try to force the pace of the conversation or make a pithy comment.

"Yeah, I know -- what do I want?" She pursed lips colored the deep red of Midnight Siren and ran a finger along the edge of her saucer. "Well, I didn't work this hard to get my Master's so I could bake pies or wipe the nose of some second-grader." Alex looked up at me through dark lashes. "I want to dance."

"What?" I was sure I'd misheard her.

"Will you dance with me?"

The really sad thing was her expression said she was afraid I was going to refuse. There were any number of good reasons why I should, but they counted for nothing in the face of my desire and her need. "Watch your toes," I warned her, and extended a hand to help her stand.

We surprised ourselves by dancing until the end of the set. I wasn't as bad as I'd feared, and Alex was so graceful I knew nobody was paying attention to me anyway. There was a slow number that was almost my undoing; the feel of her sinuous body against mine was heaven, but Alex gave no indication she'd noticed the raging erection trapped inside my underwear.

I knew I was going to have to find Susan, or Yelena, or somebody later. Of course, the girl I really wanted was standing in my arms, but when she laid her head against my shoulder, I knew there was no way I could abuse Alex's trust in me, no matter the provocation.

The swing that concluded the set left me a little breathless, not just from the exertion, and both of us were laughing. It seemed a good time to end the evening, before I did something we'd both regret. The drive back to Alex's apartment went too quickly for my taste, and to cap it off, Alex perked up at the sight of the '61 Studebaker parked in front of the building.

"Jonathan!" she told me, and barely let the car come to a stop before she hammered the door to pop the latch and climbed out.

How could she have gone from seeming ambivalence to excitement so quickly? Alex's enthusiasm depressed me, but it seemed churlish not to escort her at least to her apartment door. Besides, I refused to abandon the field entirely to my opponent. I set the parking brake and managed to catch up to Alex on the stairway. She already had her key out, and managed to insert it and twist the knob in one smooth motion.

"Jonathan!" Alex repeated, but then she suddenly stopped so dead in her tracks I nearly bowled her over.

Her fiance was sitting on the loveseat, but my eyes went to Connie. Alex's roommate stood just in front of him, stark naked, a look of surprise on her face. There was something more there, too, but Alex twitched and I followed her sightline to Jonathan.

He was still dressed, but like me a few weeks earlier, his cock was exposed and erect. It was also gleaming with moisture from tip to pubes. "Alexandra, baby, let me explain," he started, glib as always even as he wilted, but Alex cut him off.

"Out! OUT! I want you out of here, now!" she screamed. Her face was nearly as pale as her hair.

"It wasn't like that," Connie interjected, making no attempt to cover herself.

"I have eyes! I can see exactly what it was like, you, you, slut!" Alex shrieked back, starting to cry. "How could you do this to me? Both of you, get out! I don't want to see you!"

Jonathan tried to zip himself up, but apparently the zipper caught on his underwear and jammed. In another situation, it would have been comical watching him yank on it, but I sensed Alex was on the ragged edge of control.

"Do you need Connie to help you with that?" she snarled. "Damnit!" Alex choked back a sob. "Fine! Don't let me interrupt you -- you both stay, and I'll leave!" She whirled to face me, looking like a drowning swimmer. "Take me somewhere! Anywhere!"

Alex maintained a stoic expression as we descended the stairs and exited the building. I went to open the passenger door, but she detoured to the Studebaker instead. Alex opened the door by the curb and fumbled inside briefly, apparently rolling down the window. She slammed the door closed, and proceeded to hurl several heaping handfuls of dirty slushy snowmelt into the car. "Maybe that will cool you down, you cheating bastard!" she screamed in the direction of the apartment, and tromped back to me.

She was sobbing brokenly by the time I climbed into the driver's seat and got us going. At first I drove aimlessly, at a loss for a destination. The Wagners would have welcomed her, but I didn't think Alex needed to face anybody right now. Finally I realized I was heading in the direction of the Madison, and thought, "why not?"

"I'll just be a minute," I assured Alex after we arrived. Her face was a mess of running mascara and blotchy skin, so I gave her my handkerchief and went in to get a room. Luckily, early April was still off-season and they weren't full. I gave Ray a polite nod, not sure if he had placed me or not, and went to collect Alex.

She looked better, and we had the elevator to ourselves, anyway. Luckily for my conscience, it wasn't the same room I'd stayed in with Susan. The layout was much the same, with a bed and a sofa. Alex vanished into the bathroom as soon as I took her coat; I hung it and mine, and put the spare blanket I found in the closet on the sofa. It took just a moment to turn down the bed, and I tossed one of the pillows next to the blanket.

"What's wrong with me?" Alex asked, startling me.

"Nothing," I told her, meaning it. She'd washed her face, and the red eyes and nose couldn't detract from her natural beauty.

Those eyes started to tear up again. "Aren't I good enough for you?" Alex rubbed away the moisture, but her voice was uneven. "You've been with Susan. I saw the way you looked at Connie. I know you've fucked other girls -- why not me?"

"God, Alex," I temporized, unsure where to begin. "You have to know you drive me crazy."

Her gaze dropped ever-so-briefly below my beltline before rising again, and the corners of her mouth twitched infinitesimally upward.

"But look -- you can laugh at me, but it's not all about sex. You are the smartest person I know, man or woman, and -- believe it or not -- probably my best friend too." I shuffled a bit at that admission, which left my mouth before I'd realized it was true. "So what if you're also the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on? I'm not going to throw all of that away by making a pass at you. Especially when you're already engaged to another man."

"Oh yeah, look how well that turned out," Alex said bitterly. She whispered, "You could have made me..."

"Oh no," I burst out, stung by her voicing the thought that had tempted me so many times that year. Alex jumped, startled, and I forced myself to relax. "Never that. Bull in the china shop, remember? I want all of you, Alex, not just your body. I could never live with myself if you turned out like Susan. Besides, I'd never want to share you with anybody." My face heated but I held her gaze.

Her smile had blossomed steadily while I spoke, until it made my heart ache. "I was a fool to think marrying Jonathan would make me happy, and you were a fool to let me do it." Alex slid the engagement ring down her finger and tossed it negligently on the carpeting. "What do you say to that?"

I didn't say a word. Instead I stepped forward and swept her off her feet, and then turned in the direction of the bed.

"Wait, stop!" Alex shouted, pounding on my back with her hands and squirming.

Aghast at the thought I'd misread her so badly, I quickly set Alex back on her feet and backed up. She was still smiling, and my heart lurched into motion again.

"Where's my coat? The closet?" Alex opened the door without waiting for my reply. "I may not be keeping his ring," she muttered, "but -- can you believe he gave me these as a present?" She brandished a handful of condoms.

"What, for your birthday?" Even for Jonathan, it seemed incredibly tasteless.

She started laughing. "It's worse!" Alex gasped. "He told me they actually were just wrappers for the 'real present'!"

"Jesus Christ!" I began chuckling too, but stopped. "You've had those with you all night?" It seemed totally unlike Alex, and puzzled me.

Alex's mind was as quick as ever. "Are you kidding?" She started laughing even harder. "Can you imagine dropping them at the awards dinner?" Alex wiped her eyes and gave me a knowing smile. "No, I took them from his glove box when we left the apartment. I think I made up my mind on the dance floor."

"I didn't think you noticed!"

She was still smiling, but there was some change in Alex's expression that sent blood pumping back into my penis. "It was hard for me to miss, Lloyd."

Alex walked back to me and put her arms on mine, and then started to sway like we had during the slow number. I obliged her and pulled her closer, moving in time to the remembered music. This time, she ran a hand softly down my chest and traced the outlines of my erection. "See?"

"I don't remember that last move," I murmured in her ear.

"It wasn't the right time," she whispered, fitting her body more closely against mine. The swell of her breast felt as if it were pushing the air from my chest. "Haven't you heard the saying, 'a vertical expression of a horizontal desire'?"

"How apropos," I said, and kissed her. In heels, Alex wasn't much shorter than I and we fit together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. The kiss wasn't tentative, but it didn't last long. The next one followed immediately and lasted far longer. We gave up any pretense of dancing; I was focused only on the feel of her body, her taste, and the sensation of Alex's tongue brushing against mine.

My fingers stroked up the length of her neck, leaving goose bumps behind them. I found the pin and pulled it free, letting her blonde tresses spill across her shoulders. Alex opened her eyes, but held the kiss. A shift of her weight pressed a hip more firmly into my raging erection.

I hated to let go, but the zipper in her dress needed two hands. Alex stayed close, within the circle of my arms, and began unfastening the buttons of my shirt while I teased her zipper open. By unspoken mutual agreement we paused after she unfastened my fly, and then our clothing tumbled to the floor in a rush.

Alex in a slip was a sight fit to take a man's breath away. I didn't think the figure I cut in an undershirt and briefs merited the look she was giving me, but I wasn't going to complain. "No arguments this time," I warned, and scooped her into my arms.

She was an armful, or maybe I just wasn't that strong, but I was staggering even before we both began laughing again. "Don't drop me!" Alex screamed, giggling, and I didn't, quite. At least we both landed on top of the bed.

Removing Alex's slip and pantyhose was a more challenging job than I'd anticipated, but it was a marvelous excuse to run my hands over every inch of her luscious body. Both of us were sporting damp spots in our underwear before we finished. Finally we were naked, save for one of Jonathan's presents, and I was looking down at her sweat-slicked body with avid desire.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven, Alexandra," I smiled at her.

"I hope you'll hold off on that for at least a few more minutes," she told me, her voice vibrating with barely suppressed urgency. "Now quit teasing me!"

She was tight, but incredibly ready, which was good because my self-control was fraying. A dispassionate connoisseur might have rated her technique somewhere around where Susan had started, but for me, the girl of my dreams was looking up at me and moaning my name. It was even better than I'd fantasized.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, clenched within her velvet grip, and kissed Alex again. Her nipples were like pebbles against my skin and her breath was warm inside my mouth as I buried myself inside her.