LMC Ch. 04: The Beach Club

Story Info
Little Miss Cutie and her friends naked on a tropical island.
17.2k words
4.63
12.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, an excellent writer of adult fiction, writing under the pseudonym "Little Joe," created several characters inspired by myself and several lovely ladies we both knew. One character was based on me, Bobbie Kaye, and was nicknamed Cutie, or Little Miss Cutie. Little Joe posted a number of these wonderful stories, in which Bobbie Kaye and her friend Gretchen worked at a hotel in Great Britain, supervised by "Little" Joe. The stories were quite lighthearted, and the characters invariably ended up naked and very embarrassed. He later added Kristy, based on my own sister, and Emily, based on a dear friend from Australia.

By the way, if anybody doesn't understand something Emily says, trust me, it all makes sense to other Aussies. I've also added a character based on the famous IndianOutlaw, who created the original but now defunct on-line Beach Club, and also runs a wonderful story site.

This is my fourth "Little Miss Cutie" story, a sequel to "The Lingerie Show," "The Camping Trip," and "Treat at the Retreat." This one is also based on these same characters, Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen, Kristy, Emily, and Little Joe, and is set about six years or so after the originals. This story makes reference to events from Little Joe's stories, as well as from my earlier stories, but it also works as a standalone story. It's not necessary to be familiar with his stories to enjoy this one.

As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. This story doesn't actually describe any sexual encounters, but focuses more on embarrassing nudity. I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

***

The Beach Club - A Little Miss Cutie story

by Bobbie Kaye

Being seen naked in front of strangers, clients, and her company's executive officers had provided poor Bobbie Kaye with ever increasing degrees of embarrassment over the years. But this! These were the boyfriends of her dearest friend in the world, and of her sister.

The blush spread downward from her face, coloring her little boobies a bright pink, as the heat continued even farther down to her most private place. The combination of exposure, the presence of both Alex and her Beauty, together with the alcohol, culminated in Cutie's high state of arousal. Unceremoniously, she pulled down her panties, bringing her bare kitty-cat, complete with the little Hello Kitty tattoo, into view for all to admire.

They made her stand and turn a slow circle, hands to her sides. As she came to a stop, Cutie's eyes fell on Alex, and she wanted him so badly! Then she saw her Beauty, and she wanted her just as much! As she saw the looks on the two faces she loved most dearly in all the world, her desire turned almost to a need. She wanted them both, right then, together, in front of everyone. But she controlled herself, and quickly reclaimed her seat.

***

Bobbie Kaye was justifiably nervous. She'd been summoned to a Leggy Lingerie, Inc. board meeting, and had no idea what to expect. She had been quite relieved to learn that she wouldn't have to sit through the entire tedious meeting.

Looking quite the professional businesswoman, her long auburn hair up, she was dressed in her best Liz Claiborne designer suit, a navy blue knee length skirt and matching blazer over a freshly pressed white silk blouse. Despite her state of anxiety, she looked ready to take on the world.

Seated just to the right of Leggy Lingerie's Chief Executive Officer, waiting patiently for something to happen, Bobbie Kaye glanced around the stuffy room. A large table was surrounded with about a dozen chairs, folders of paper piled high before each. Most of the chairs were filled with older men, all dressed in tired suits, some with glazed looks in their eyes. She didn't recognize anyone except the CEO. Window shades were drawn, and glaring fluorescent light illuminated a room devoid of any plants, not even a piece of artwork to break the monotony of beige walls. Dusty bookshelves were filled with neat rows of unidentified tomes.

The only other female in the room was a young woman wearing too much makeup, dressed in a brightly colored minidress with a plunging neckline that revealed an ample portion of her surgically enhanced breasts. She must be the CEO's secretary, or 'personal assistant,' Bobbie Kaye assumed, there to record the minutes of the meeting. She looked to be right out of high school, although when she began to take notes, it became clear she at least knew how to type.

The meeting was called to order by the CEO, Hiram Packwood III, and the minutes of the prior meeting were read aloud by Ms. High School Graduate. There was no old business to discuss, and Mr. Packwood said that the first order of new business would be to make a special announcement regarding their newest Assistant Vice President, Ms. Bobbie Kaye Spencer.

Mr. Packwood gave her a lingering smile, and Bobbie Kaye just knew he was thinking about the incident at the hotel pool a few months ago. Packwood and several lesser corporate officers had been treated to an unobstructed view of her stark naked body, in what she still thought of as "the bikini incident." She could feel the color rising in her face as he began to speak.

"Ms. Spencer, as you probably know, Leggy Lingerie is well on its way to shattering last year's record sales and profit figures. As special thanks for the outstanding contributions you have made to our fine company, we are pleased to reward you with a very special bonus."

Bobbie Kaye's eyes lit up. She'd always known that Leggy Lingerie liked to treat its employees well, and her job already came with good pay and bonuses, as well as a generous benefit plan. She waited for him to continue, putting aside thoughts of whatever may have been going through the CEO's mind.

"We are pleased to present you with a four day, three night, all expense paid vacation for yourself and seven of your closest friends." Packwood waited for a response, but Bobbie Kaye was speechless. This was very unusual for her, as she was known among her coworkers for being quite loquacious.

"Your first class accommodations," Packwood continued, "will be at The Beach Club, a very exclusive resort located on a small private island in the Caribbean."

She couldn't believe her ears! It certainly wasn't what she'd thought she was going to hear, although she didn't know exactly what she had been expecting. And it wasn't like she hadn't earned it. Ever since she'd invented the lingerie strip show, quite by accident, the company's sales and profits had hit all time highs, and Bobbie Kaye was still receiving the lion's share of the credit for the company's newfound successes. So when Mr. Packwood made the announcement that she was being given this vacation in addition to her regular bonus, she could only say thanks, and promise to do everything she in her power to keep sales moving in an upward direction.

She was dismissed shortly after the announcement and, having no other plans for the day, she headed back to her hotel room to make some calls. She and seven of her closest friends? How would she ever choose? There were so many friends, but only a handful that she considered truly close. Her first call, naturally, was to her very best friend in the entire world, the woman she always thought of as her Beauty, Gretchen Thomson. Bobbie Kaye gave her Beauty the dates, and Gretchen assured her she'd be there.

Next was Emily Talbot, who not only happened to be one of Bobbie Kaye's clients, but who had also earned a spot as one of her very dearest friends. The nicest, most thoughtful person you would ever hope to meet, the girls usually called Emily "Sweetie." Through the miracle of the satellite phone, she reached Sweetie in South Korea, where she was inspecting a factory that produced some of the products she purchased for the Pickwick Department Store chain. Emily promised she'd have those dates cleared.

Bobbie Kaye's sister Kristy was next. Kristine Spencer was an up-and-coming young actress, as well as the official Leggy Lingerie celebrity spokeswoman. She was nearing completion of her sixth feature film, in which she was billed third, her biggest role to date. Kristy quickly checked her calendar, and assured her sister she would be there, too.

"Sis, you have any idea who else I can invite?" Bobbie Kaye was thrilled that her best friends and her sister had all agreed so quickly. "Seven people is a lot. It's impossible to choose!"

"Seven is a lot, but you know what? If it's the four of us girls," Kristy reasoned, "then why not bring our boyfriends? That'd be a blast! You could meet Jeremy, and I could get to know Alex a little better!"

Bobbie Kaye smiled. "I was thinking so much about the four of us being together, I never even thought about the guys! That's a great idea, Sis!"

Kristy was dating an actor named Jeremy, and Bobbie Kaye had never been on a real vacation with Alex. The best they'd managed with her busy schedule was a weekend in Reno. Emily had been seeing a fellow in London named Sam, and she knew that Gretchen had a boyfriend named Kevin. She decided to run the idea past everybody first, before making the final decision.

Gretchen was fine with the idea, although Emily seemed a little hesitant. But she didn't want to admit that her relationship with Sam had been a bit rocky lately, so she put on a happy telephone face, and agreed to bring him along.

***

The holiday was scheduled for late May. The group was to take a plane from Miami to the Caribbean island of Martinique in the French Antilles on a Friday morning. They would all be flying into Miami on Thursday afternoon, and since none of the boyfriends had ever met, the group would first enjoy a get acquainted dinner that evening at an Italian restaurant that Kristy had been to, just a short walk from the hotel. Then early the next morning they would head for Martinique, where they would board a chartered boat bound for tiny Josette Island, home of The Beach Club.

Gretchen and Kevin, Kristy and Jeremy were all on the same flight from Los Angeles to Miami, while Bobbie Kaye and Alex were arriving from San Francisco a little later. Emily's journey was by far the longest, from Singapore, via London to pick up Sam, then on to Miami.

The weather in Miami was pleasantly warm, not quite hot, and the mid-afternoon sun was shining brightly outside the air conditioned airport. Alex, Kevin and Jeremy were already getting along famously. It turned out they had a lot in common, including football and golf. The Beach Club's brochure had described a challenging nine hole golf course, and each of the three was armed with a bag of clubs.

At last the plane from London arrived, a little more than hour late. Navigating past the crowds, everyone waited eagerly near the Customs area, and squeals of delight could be heard as Emily appeared at the door to greet her waiting friends. Joyful hugs and kisses filled the next few minutes, followed by a round of introductions. Greeting her friends' boyfriends, Emily found herself quite taken by the three handsome men.

"Where's Sam?" asked Bobbie Kaye, after it finally dawned her that Emily was alone.

"Oh, um..." she began, "Sam couldn't... oh, I'll just say it. We broke up." The only one in the group who didn't show a sad face then was Emily, and it quickly occurred to everyone that she was plainly glad it had happened.

"That kind of messes up the whole couples thing," offered Kristy, giving Emily a little wink.

"Not exactly," said Emily, just as the door to the Customs area opened again. A metal cart filled with luggage emerged, though whoever was pushing the cart was invisible behind the bags. Then ever so cautiously, a familiar face peeked out from behind the pile.

They couldn't have spoken in more perfect unison had they rehearsed for days. "Little Joe!" exclaimed Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen, and Kristy as one.

"I just figured that, rather than being a spinster," Emily smiled sheepishly, "Joe could tag along with me."

Joe Ridley had at one time been Bobbie Kaye's and Gretchen's boss, several years earlier when the girls were working for a time in Joe's native England. That was where the girls had first met, while employed at the Winklemere Lodge Hotel, which Joe managed. This was also where Bobbie Kaye had been exposed naked before total strangers for the first time. And for the second time. And the third, and the fourth... Anyway, her memory told her that every time she'd been so completely humiliated, it had somehow been entirely Little Joe's fault.

Joe didn't remember it quite that way, however. He could still recall the girls flashing their panties at him, or their boobies, or even their stark naked bodies, any time they had a chance. Joe was painfully shy, and easily embarrassed by such displays. He always tried to run a proper hotel, yet those wretched American girls would show their charms off in front of even their most distinguished guests, given half a chance. And then when Bobbie Kaye's wild sister Kristy showed up, things became even worse. That girl didn't care who saw her naked, her hands always bouncing her generous breasts up and down.

Eventually they all lost their jobs at Winklemere, and ended up working together at a cheesy resort in northernmost England called the Sandy Bay Holiday Camp. It was there that Joe had met Emily Talbot. She was visiting the camp as part of a team building weekend with a previous employer. When she'd first noticed Joe, he was tied naked to a tree, and covered with green splotches fired from paint ball guns in the possession of an unruly group of eighteen year old girls who were part of a high school field hockey team. He was dismissed shortly after that incident, and Emily took pity on him and hired him as her personal assistant.

Of course, the guys knew nothing of Joe, nor of his history with the other girls, and they welcomed him with warm handshakes. Gretchen and Kristy offered restrained hugs, while Bobbie Kaye glared sullenly. This was supposed to be the perfect vacation, and now this! She unconsciously checked to make sure all the buttons on her blouse were securely fastened.

***

Dinner was at the romantic Italian restaurant Kristy had told them about, and the new friends were already getting along as though they'd known each other for years. Joe tried to join in the conversation, but it turned out he didn't share many interests with the other fellows. Kevin, Alex and Jeremy spoke enthusiastically of golf, their various occupations, and both college and professional sports, including that ridiculous American football game, which Joe couldn't begin to comprehend. Joe, on the other hand, attempted to explain his passion for wildlife photography, and his as yet fruitless search for the elusive Great Crested Shrike, while the others listened politely.

For the girls, it almost felt as though they'd never been apart. A couple of factors made it just a tad awkward, however. First, not one of the girls had ever told her guy that she was bisexual, or in Bobbie Kaye's case, perhaps not truly bisexual, but sexually involved with Gretchen, nonetheless. Also, it felt strange to be addressing each other by their given names, for neither were the guys familiar with the girls' well-deserved nicknames. Using those nicknames would almost certainly require explanations of their origins, and that could potentially cause the girls untold embarrassment.

So the girls stuck with their real names, and the wonderful dinner progressed. As empty wine bottles were replaced with full ones, everyone seemed to relax, and tongues began to loosen. Of course, when under the influence of alcohol, no one's tongue loosened more quickly, nor more loosely, than Emily's.

During a brief lull in the conversation, Emily found herself gazing across the table at Kristy. Her discretion momentarily lapsing under the influence of several delicious glasses of wine, she smiled dreamily and said "Oh Hottie! I've missed you so much!"

Three pairs of curious male eyes fell on Emily then, while Bobbie Kaye and Gretchen began searching the ceiling for, well, for something. Joe's eyes quickly joined the girls in their search, while a mixture of embarrassment and lust colored Kristy's face an exceptionally bright shade of red.

It was Jeremy who broke the silence a few moments later. "Hottie?" he said simply, staring at his girlfriend.

"Um... it's... um..." Kristy stuttered. For someone who wasn't easily embarrassed, she'd found the revelation of her nickname evoked exactly that reaction.

"It's her nickname," Emily explained, her senses dulled by the alcohol. "We all call her Hottie, you know, 'cause she's so hot!"

Kevin asked Gretchen, "Baby, do you call her Hottie too?"

Gretchen didn't know what to say. The alcohol hadn't hit her as hard as it had Emily, but then it never did. "Yeah," she finally admitted, her own face turning pink. "We... we call her Hottie sometimes."

Bobbie Kaye had consumed more than her share of the wine. "I never call her Hottie," she protested. "She's my sister! Isn't she, Beauty?" she added, turning to Gretchen, whose eyes quickly resumed their search of the ceiling.

"Beauty?" echoed Kevin and Alex, almost in unison.

"Look at her," said Emily, indicating Gretchen. "We always call her Beauty. Have you ever seen anyone as beautiful as she is?"

After a very brief pause, Kevin replied "Well, I've certainly never known anyone so beautiful." This earned him a smile and a kiss from Gretchen.

"That's what our Little Miss Cutie here has always called her," Emily added helpfully, looking directly at Bobbie Kaye. "Right, Cutie?" Bobbie Kaye was again helping her Beauty search for that unknown something, hidden high among the rafters.

"Hottie, Beauty, and Cutie, huh?" asked Jeremy. "Well, I wouldn't argue with any of those nicknames. They fit each of you perfectly!"

"I would have to agree," said Alex. Smiling at his girlfriend, he repeated "Little Miss Cutie!" eliciting a blush from Bobbie Kaye.

"But what about Emily?" asked Kevin. "She must have a nickname too. What do you call her?"

Gretchen answered "We call her 'Big Mouth!'" and everyone laughed.

Back at the hotel, Cutie and Alex, Beauty and Kevin, Hottie and Jeremy, and Big Mouth, er, Sweetie and Joe headed off to their rooms. They were planning on a good night's rest before catching the six o'clock flight to Martinique. There they would board the boat for Josette Island, scheduled to depart at ten. Emily had arranged a separate room for her employee Joe, just to avoid any question among the others as to the nature of their relationship.

***

The flight from Miami to Martinique the next morning was uneventful. The weather was a pleasant seventy degrees as they boarded the small vessel at a few minutes before ten. The sky was as deep a blue as anyone could ever remember, and the water was so calm and clear that they could see all the way to the bottom, fish swimming and cavorting more than fifteen feet below the glassy surface. The lightest breeze stirred the air, and spirits were high among the companions. Only Emily was feeling the effects of a little too much wine the night before, but the fresh sea breeze was quickly clearing away even her cobwebs.

Everyone was treated like royalty by the crew of the small boat. No one had to lift a bag, the ladies were assisted in stepping across the gangway, and everyone was addressed as "Sir" or "Madame." Several other guests bound for the island joined them as they boarded.

The little craft was immaculate, the seating quite comfortable, the provided refreshments lovely, and the voyage perfectly smooth as they crossed the glasslike sea. After about an hour and a half voyage, a small tropical island came into view. Myriad palm trees stood sentinel, and a clean white sandy beach stretched out in both directions from the dock.