LMC Ch. 06: Rachael Learns a Lesson

Story Info
Rachael has played one prank too many.
5.4k words
4.68
8.1k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, an excellent writer of adult fiction, writing under the pseudonym "Little Joe," created several characters inspired by myself and several lovely ladies we both knew. One character was based on me, Bobbie Kaye, and was nicknamed Cutie, or Little Miss Cutie. Little Joe posted a number of these wonderful stories, in which Bobbie Kaye and her friend Gretchen worked at a hotel in Great Britain, supervised by "Little" Joe. The stories were quite lighthearted, and the characters invariably ended up naked and very embarrassed. He later added Kristy, based on my own sister, and Emily, based on a dear friend from Australia.

This story introduces Rachael, as the sixth Little Miss Cutie girl, following the original four, and the addition of Cariny as LMC girl #5. None of the other Little Miss Cutie characters are found in this introductory story, but they will later be included in subsequent Rachael stories. Rachael, as with all the other girls in the series, is inspired by a very real and very beautiful woman.

As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll usually find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. In this particular story, there is no sex at all, just a lot of naked public embarrassment, and a bit of masturbation. When I read, I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

***

Rachael Learns a Lesson

By Bobbie Kaye

Dan greeted them at the drive thru window. "Hi! That'll be..." He froze when recognized his sister's friend, and couldn't get another word out. He just stared, open-mouthed, at the very lovely, very naked, and very embarrassed vision before him.

Joy gave Rachael a little poke in the side just then. She knew her friend was insanely ticklish, and she was determined to cause the greatest humiliation possible. The tickle evoked an involuntary smile, and Rachael quickly took the hint.

"Hi, Dan," she said, her red face flashing an empty smile. "How much do I owe you?" This was embarrassing enough, but being tickled would make it so much worse. They completed the transaction, although in exchange for this treat, Dan would gladly have paid the bill himself.

***

Rachael was a practical joker. For as long as anyone could remember, she had been known as a prankster. While her friends' favorite holidays always included Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, and the Fourth of July, Rachael lived for April Fool's Day. Not that she ever needed an excuse to play a prank, not at all. Any time of the year was suitable for a practical joke. It was just that on the first day of April, everyone was expecting something, and she appreciated the additional challenge.

When she was younger, the jokes were simple and juvenile. She would turn the showerhead towards the curtain, so when her victim reached in to start the warm water running, they would first be blasted with an icy cold spray. She might switch the contents of the salt shaker and the sugar bowl, a personal favorite because it never failed to surprise her victims. One time, Rachael poured a clear gelatin mixture into the toilet bowl. The results were quite predictable, and even though she'd been grounded for a week, she'd felt the look on her father's face had been worth the punishment

As she matured into young womanhood, the content of Rachael's pranks became more adult in nature, as well. One memorable day in high school, Becca, the Senior Class President, was giving a speech in the auditorium before the entire student body and faculty. Rachael reached through the curtains behind her and, with a single yank, Becca's pants were at her ankles, leaving her standing in front of everyone with nothing below the waist but a white thong.

Rachael willingly endured the punishments that sometimes followed her best pranks, content in her belief that it had all been worth it. Of course, most of her practical jokes were played with such skill that, while she was usually a prime suspect, there was rarely sufficient evidence to provide a conclusive link back to her.

Not even the time when she'd applied slow-drying glue to Ms. Boyd's chair, so that when the mortified young teacher had stood to address her students, her lightweight skirt had been left firmly attached to the chair. This had given the entire class a good look at her lacy pink panties as she first struggled in vain to pull her skirt free, then dashed, red faced and utterly humiliated, from the classroom. Though she'd demanded retribution, and a thorough investigation had ensued, there had not been enough evidence to eliminate reasonable doubt as to who the guilty party had been.

A strikingly beautiful blond, Rachael was quite popular, despite her reputation. She carried a B+ grade average, she was a cheerleader, and while she wasn't quite voted Queen of the Prom her senior year, she was still one of four members of the exclusive Queen's Court. And when Jessica, the Prom Queen, found that the back of her dress had mysteriously come untied during the dance, briefly exposing her full, luscious breasts to half of the senior class, everybody who knew Rachael understood that it was nothing personal. Jessica was just her latest victim.

***

The passage of time seemed to mature Rachael, and the frequency of her pranks declined steadily. She found herself with a good job, doing data entry for a small Internet clothing store, and she took her office life quite seriously. Rachael may have been tempted, but never seriously considered playing a practical joke in the office.

She spent the majority of her free time with her roommate Allisa, and their best friends in the world, Joy and Hannah. The girls were all in their mid twenties, and spent their time off frequenting the malls, playing tennis, or going to bars and clubs together. Rachael never had any trouble attracting men, although after her recent breakup with her boyfriend Chuck, she was in no hurry to find a relationship. She was having too much fun being single again.

And while her practical jokes were far less frequent than they had once been, Allisa, Joy and Hannah were not immune from the occasional prank, even today. Through experience, they were certain that Rachael would never do anything that might prove dangerous, but they'd all suffered some degree of embarrassment at their friend's hands, and more than once. But they had learned to tolerate the little jokes, and never to attempt to retaliate. Any attempt at payback would invariably provoke something far worse in return.

The one factor that seemed Rachael's best protection was that the other two girls generally enjoyed the embarrassment of the third, no matter who was the victim. Such was the time that Hannah was trying on a new skirt and blouse in the department store dressing room. Hannah was the shortest of the group, with shoulder length blond hair and startling green eyes. And as were her friends, she was extremely attractive.

So Rachael gathered a small crowd of passing men and women, including Allisa and Joy, then knocked on the door. Hannah naively opened the door just a crack, but Rachael grabbed with both hands, and pulled it open wide. This gave everyone a good look at her friend's sleek body, clad only in a bra and a thong, as her face instantly turned as red as a tomato. Hannah was actually a bit of an exhibitionist, and was quite proud of her generous breasts. But her bare bottom was completely visible in the thong, and she was much more reserved about showing off anything below the waist.

The following weekend, all four girls were at a club, dressed to the nines and out for some fun. Rachael's roommate Allisa was particularly stunning that evening in a red backless dress that tied at the top, her long, dark blond hair flowing freely over her shoulders. As usual, all four girls were dancing a lot, each quite capable of attracting the attention of any number of good-looking young men. A few cocktails had been consumed as well, but heads were still reasonably clear as Rachael coaxed her partner stealthily in Allisa's direction.

The little tie gave away easily, and Allisa froze as the top of her dress was suddenly down to her waist, exposing her nicely tanned skin and perfectly proportioned breasts. She didn't let out the scream that Rachael had counted on, though, and only a couple of people even noticed. So Rachael gave a little scream of her own, grasping both of Allisa's arms as she did, holding them behind her back and turning her about. Laughing, she released her victim several seconds later, but not before a couple of dozen men and women had been treated to an unobstructed view of her friend's luscious boobies and surprisingly erect nipples.

Allisa was extremely embarrassed by her unexpected public exposure, but the lingering goose bumps on and around her areola belied the fact that having her breasts seen by so many strangers had in fact been rather arousing. Alone in her bedroom that night, right down the hall from Rachael's room, she reluctantly credited her explosive orgasm to the embarrassment she had suffered earlier that evening at her friend's hands.

But it was her next prank, played on poor Joy, which pushed her friends beyond the limit. Like all her friends, Joy was nothing less than gorgeous. But she was quite shy about her ever so slightly plump body, and was keenly aware that her quite large breasts provided a distraction to others. It often seemed she could have a conversation with a man for half an hour, and he wouldn't be able to tell her the color of her eyes. This was because it seemed that men's eyes never left her chest.

So while Joy had fallen victim to Rachael several times before, she had never been quite so mortified as when she found that her one piece bathing suit had been sabotaged. The girls were at the water park one hot summer day, and she and Rachael had climbed to the top of one of the slides. Just before Joy started down, Rachael gave a small tug, and had the bathing suit completely off before Joy knew what was happening. One little shove and Joy was on her way down the slide, totally nude, and away from any sort of cover.

To compound matters, her neighbor Roger was visiting the park that day and, attracted by Joy's screams, he got a good look at her naked figure. He was there as she climbed out of the pool, unable to cover herself at all until she was out, and even then not able to cover much. And while Roger was grinning from ear to ear, he of course was unwilling to offer to any assistance in covering up.

Allisa and Hannah were there within a few moments with their towels, shielding their naked friend from the dozens of eyes which already had a good view of her gloriously naked form. And while Joy had been pranked by Rachael before, she'd never before been left in tears. Not until this time.

"This was too much," she sobbed, and her friends nodded in agreement.

"You know," added Hannah, "she's getting worse. Out of control."

"I agree," added Allisa. "She likes to have her fun, but she's never made any of us cry before."

"What are we going to do?" sniffled Joy.

"I don't know, exactly," said Hannah, glancing at Rachael, who was just climbing out of the pool, a broad smile lighting her pretty face. "But it's time for some serious payback."

***

"Okay," said Hannah, "are we all in agreement?"

"I'm still not sure." Allisa sounded a little worried. "I live with her, and I'll bear the brunt of the revenge."

"This time, we have to make it bad enough to discourage revenge," Hannah insisted.

"Come on, Allisa," begged Joy. "Saturday was too much. We have to teach Rachael a lesson."

"Okay," conceded Allisa, "count me in."

***

So the following Saturday, the girls invited Rachael to go shopping with them. Rachael climbed in the back seat of Hannah's Toyota Corolla, right beside a smiling Joy. Allisa was riding shotgun, and the four girls headed for the mall. Hannah didn't take the mall exit, though, she just kept right on going. Rachael, however, was chattering happily, paying little attention until they pulled off the highway, into a deserted clearing.

"What's this place?" she asked innocently.

"This, Rach," replied Hannah, climbing out and opening Rachael's door, "is the Hall of Justice."

Joy grabbed Rachael's right hand, and Hannah grabbed her left. Rachael was giggling at this point. The girls often played silly games with each other, and those games usually involved physical horseplay. So she didn't even object when Hannah slapped the handcuff on her left wrist. But when Joy placed another on the right, she showed her first signs of concern.

Hannah hooked the other end of the handcuff onto the handhold above the door. Allisa had opened the right rear door for Joy, and together they pulled Rachael over by the arm until they could latch the right handcuff to the corresponding handhold on that side of the car. Now stretched across the width of the vehicle and helpless, Rachael was still giggling, although it suddenly seemed just a little bit forced.

But she let out a scream when Joy produced a pair of scissors. Hannah and Allisa held Rachael immobile as Joy began cutting up the leg of her jeans. Snip! She tried to wriggle free, but was held firmly in place. Snip!

"Hey! Those are my best Levis!" she complained. Snip!

"They were your best Levis," Joy corrected her. Snip! She continued to cut at the fabric, while Rachael struggled in vain. Snip! Once she'd reached the crotch, Joy began cutting up the other leg. Snip! It wasn't long before Rachael was sitting there with nothing on below the waist except a pair of lacy turquoise panties. Joy then went to work on her top. Snip!

"No!" squealed Rachael, her words ignored. "Not my new top!" Snip! "This top cost me sixty bucks!" Snip! Moments later, Rachael was sitting in the back of the Corolla in nothing but her bra and panties. She couldn't believe they had done this to her. But they weren't finished yet.

"Please, no," she begged now, her demeanor suddenly serious. But to no avail, as her bra and panties came off with a few more cuts. She was naked from the ankles up now, and even the great prankster Rachael was turning red. She laughed again, though without humor. She couldn't believe what they'd done to her! Forget destroying more than a hundred dollars worth of perfectly good clothes. She was naked in Hannah's car, in the middle of nowhere!

The girls removed the handcuffs, setting their victim free. She jumped out of the car and examined the shredded bits of her clothing. She went through myriad pieces, realizing that they hadn't just been cut from her body, they'd been cut into tiny pieces! There was nothing she could even begin to cover herself with.

Her friends had all seen Rachael naked before, and she'd seen all of them. But this was different somehow. Rachael was the one being pranked, and this time she had zero control over the situation. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks, her face growing redder by the second. "Okay, you guys have had your fun." She sounded more than a little perturbed. "Now give me something to wear."

"Nice tattoo, Rach," Joy giggled, pointing at the little dolphin adorning her friend's most private place. "Hannah, did you see her tattoo?"

Hannah actually reached down and petted the adorable creature, causing Rachael to jump back. She'd never been touched so intimately before, at least not by another girl.

"I think you just earned a new nickname, Rach," Hannah declared. "From now on, I'm calling you Flipper!"

"Oh, that's perfect," smiled Joy. "Hi Flipper! How's a little payback feel? "

"Hannah, did you bring any extra clothes for... um... Flipper?" giggled Allisa.

"Why, I do believe I forgot!" Hannah smiled innocently. "My bad!"

Joy was laughing openly at Rachael's predicament. "Not so much fun, is it, Flipper?"

"And you know what, Joy," added Allisa, "nobody has even seen her yet. Not like at the water park!"

"Okay, I get the point," Rachael said, fuming. "I won't ever do that again."

"You believe her, Allisa?" asked Hannah.

"Maybe," Allisa replied. "But let's make sure she gets the point. I'm starved. Let's go get some lunch."

Hannah, Allisa and Joy piled back into the Corolla, while Rachael stood there. But the reality of the situation hit her. She was stark naked in the middle of nowhere, five miles from town, and her so-called friends were about to leave her stranded. She ran for the car, only to find the door locked. Hannah slowly started to pull away.

"You guys can't leave me here!" Rachael protested, just a hint of panic in her voice.

"Shall we let her in?" asked Hannah.

"Only if she says 'please,'" suggested Joy.

"Okay, please!" Rachael shouted.

"Nicely," added Joy. Hannah started to drive again.

Rachael bit her lip. "Okay. May I please get in the car now? Pretty please?"

Hannah unlocked the door, and Rachael scrambled in. She was angry with her friends, and humiliated with her state of undress, but mostly fearful of what else they might have planned for her.

***

"Hey, you know who I was talking to the other day?" asked Joy, as they headed back into town.

"No, who?" asked Hannah.

"You know Mr. Van Horn?"

"Sure, the sweet guy who manages Rachael and Allisa's apartment building," Hannah replied.

"He eats lunch at the McDonald's on Main every day," Joy giggled. "Right about this time, too!"

"Yeah, that's him." added Allisa. "He's always so nice, and you know he has a big crush on Rachael, don't you?"

"You wouldn't dare," said Rachael, half under her breath.

Joy just smiled at her. "Let's go say hi!"

"You can't make me go inside a McDonald's like this!" screeched Rachael. "I'll get arrested!"

"Of course not," Hannah reassured her, as she pulled into the parking lot. "We're going through the drive thru anyway."

The lunch rush was on, the counter inside was packed, and several cars waited in line at the drive thru. People scurried back and forth about the parking lot.

"You have some cash, Rach?" asked Allisa. "Um, I mean Flipper? Or your ATM card? Because lunch is on you."

"I'm not paying for your lunch after you cut up my good outfit!"

"Well, then I guess we are going inside, after all," replied Allisa. "They don't allow four orders in one vehicle in the drive thru. Slows things down too much."

"Okay, I'll pay!" snapped Rachael, reaching for her purse. At least they hadn't cut that up, too.

"Shall we keep it simple?" asked Hannah as they approached the speaker. "Four Big Mac combos with Diet Cokes?"

Rachael wasn't feeling very hungry just then, but she agreed. Hannah placed the order, and they inched their way forward through the line. Just before they arrived at the window, Joy informed Rachael that she was paying the cashier from the back seat. And that if she even tried to cover her charms, that they'd kick her out of the car right then and there. And further, she was to be sweet and friendly to whoever took her money, and she had to give the friendliest smile she could manage.

Hannah knew that her younger brother Dan was working that day, and she'd told him to be sure he was working the drive thru during lunch. Dan had told his sister before that he thought Rachael was totally gorgeous, but that he knew he'd never get to be close to her. Well, he may never be close to her, but he was certainly going to get an eyeful today in the drive thru.

Dan greeted them at the drive thru window. "Hi! That'll be..." He froze when recognized his sister's friend, and couldn't get another word out. He just stared, open mouthed, at the very lovely, very naked, and very embarrassed vision before him.

12