Loaned to a Friend Ch. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Linda's first day at Randy's comes with a surprise.
6.4k words
4.57
56.8k
47

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers

Naked in Randy's Domain.

How did I let myself agree to this again? Here I am sitting in a car, stark naked with a man who just happens to not be my husband. Jim, my husband asked me to go home with his friend, Randy while he was out of town on business. He wanted me to go with his friend naked and not take any clothes with me. I can't say no to Jim, whatever he wants, I do, no matter how embarrassing it is. The scary thing is that I really like the things Jim tells me to do. Deep down in my core I want to do anything he can think of. That's what scares the hell out of me, I want it.

My only possessions are my cell phone, a few cosmetics and personal hygiene articles, a pair of tennis shoes (which I am not wearing presently) and my laptop computer so I can Skype Jim every night. No clothes, nothing, nada, zippo.

"No stops today, okay?" I looked at my husband's good friend as I sat on the passenger's side of his car. "It's one thing to ride around naked in the middle of the night and another in the middle of the day."

"No problem; got a full tank and we're going straight home. I want you all to myself today." Randy laughed as he drove me to his home on the edge of town.

"I hope that means there won't be any unexpected visitors like last time." I asked cautiously.

"You mean someone like Terry dropping by?" Randy acted surprised and shocked by my question.

"Exactly," I didn't entirely trust Randy's answer all of a sudden. I knew how excited he got when his friend dropped by the last time I was naked at his house. I didn't think that Terry's visit was completely unexpected.

"To tell you the truth Terry has been hounding me to have you over again so he could see you. He was totally smitten by you."

"Yeah right, he was smitten by me being stark naked. You loved showing me off didn't you?"

"I don't deny it. I got a rush watching him when he saw you. And as I remember you rather liked showing him your tits and pussy. Jim liked it too when I told him, so what's the problem?"

"Well the problem is that it's okay when Jim decides to show me off, but you're not my husband so I really don't think you have the right to expose me to whoever you want." I tried to explain to him.

"Jim and I have talked about it and he isn't too concerned about me having a few buddies dropping by. He knows I won't let anything happen to you that you don't want."

"An occasional person is not the problem, what I worry about is if or when someone Jim and I know just happens to drop by and finds me naked at your place without Jim being there. It might be fun for you, but it's hard to explain what I'm doing there to them. What exactly do I say? "Oh by the way, I just happen to be here naked with no clothes with me? Oh and by the way I'm staying here a few days while my husband' out of town. Oh and he does know about it and approves of it." I don't think that excuse will fly." I was getting a little frustrated.

"I see your point but don't worry about it. Look, any man seeing you will think they have died and gone to heaven. You have the body that needs to be seen. Guys have wet dreams about you. Jim has told me about your fantasies. He tells me how hot you get when you are seen. Just relax, enjoy the moment."

"Enjoy my ass!" I quickly replied.

"Exactly!" Randy interrupted.

"Don't interrupt! I'm going to have to have a talk with Jim; he's telling you too much personal information. You two seem to think it's okay to take a lot of liberties with my body." I was getting nowhere with this conversation.

"Oh, and by the way, Terry is coming over this afternoon. He's really anxious to see you again."

"Why is this not a big surprise?" I was trapped.

"Admit it; you love showing off. Come on, deny it." Randy teased.

"You ass-hole, you know I enjoy letting men look at me. I admit it, maybe I'm crazy, I don't know. It doesn't mean that I'm not embarrassed when it happens. Fuck, I just want to crawl in a hole and die from embarrassment and humiliation, but yeah sure I get turned on, it excites me when I see men looking at me. I get wet, I like it but it doesn't mean I really want to be known as everyone's slut!"

We pulled into Randy's driveway, his house sat on a large piece of land with several trees between his house and those of his neighbors. The nearest was over 100 yards away. Still a neighbor could see his drive and front yard if they were looking. And if they were looking they could probably see that there was a naked woman getting out of his car and walking into his house.

Wanting to get back at him, I got out of his car as soon as he stopped and stood in view of his neighbors just in case they were looking. Let him try to explain to them what he was doing. Fuck, he'd probably invite them over to meet me. Oh well.

"Come on, we have time to have a bite to eat and sit by the pool before Terry comes by. Maybe even time for a quickie." Randy was trying miserably to get in my panties, that is if I were wearing any. He was going to suffer before I let him have any. From the looks of the bulge in his pants he was ready, willing, and able. Too bad, I hope he gets a case of blue balls. That'll teach him!

I must admit, Randy might just be a jerk, but he's a nice jerk. He treats me nice, he makes me laugh and relax around him. He's a good friend and will do just about anything I ask. Sure he wants to fuck me 24-7, but maybe that's what I like about him, he'll do anything to get some of my pussy. He's a good fuck I must admit. He tries to satisfy a woman, that's more than most men I understand.

After he made us a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches, some potato chips and a couple of ice cold beers, we relaxed in the sun beside his pool. Life can't get any better than this, warm sun, cold beer, and a man to wait on you hand and foot. I was really getting into this little game.

We heard a vehicle pull in Randy's driveway and he got up to see who it was. "Probably Terry, I'll go see and bring him around for some sun."

"Grab me another beer too, Sweetie, and some sun lotion, I don't want to get sunburned." It was so nice to have someone wait on you. Plus the beer was beginning to go to my head, ah a nice beer buzz.

"No problem, I get to put the lotion on you though, don't want to miss a spot."

"Knowing you, there will be some spots that get more lotion than others. You really are a dirty person." I could see right through him; as if he needed a reason to grope me.

Randy was gone for only a couple of minutes, I assumed he would tell Terry I was here and bring him back so he could look at me too. Oh well, Terry was not bad looking and was nice the last time he saw me. My God, I'm getting used to another man seeing me naked, I don't even care. I'm turning into such a slut. I heard a familiar voice coming from the house.

"And there you are, my favorite fantasy woman! My God you're even more beautiful than I remember. I love your outfit!" Terry was here, laying it on thick. He and Randy must practice I giggled to myself.

"For a man I've only met twice, you certainly know when to show up to catch me exposed." I joked back at him. I turned from the pool to look up at him as he approached.

"Oops! I didn't know you weren't alone. Randy, give me something to cover up with!" I tried desperately to cover myself with only my hands.

Terry said, "Didn't Randy tell you I was bringing my brother-in-law with me? I asked him and he said it was okay."

"No he seems to have forgotten to mention that little detail." I looked at Randy with daggers in my eyes. Randy, a towel please, now would be soon enough."

"Relax, no towels, no cover, those are the pool rules. Here let me help you up and let me make the introductions." Randy grabbed my hand and pulled me awkwardly to my feet." Linda, this is Mel, he's Terry's sister's husband. Mel, this is Linda, a very good friend who's married to my best friend Jim. She and her husband have allowed me to entertain her while he's out of town." Randy totally ignored the fact I was trying to hide my nudity.

Mel smiled and stepped toward me and took my both of my hands. "Very happy to meet you, let me tell you that everything Terry's said about you doesn't even come close to how fantastic you look. " Mel's eyes never looked up to meet mine.

"Randy and Terry just seem to be full of surprises. I don't usually meet men like this." indicating my nudity, "It only seems to happen when I'm here."

"No need to apologize, your husband's a lucky man, I wish Terry's sister were as free as you. I'd love to have her meet my friends like this." Never letting go of my hands, Mel smiled and continued to inspect me with his eyes.

"Fat fucking chance with old prude Susan, I still can't see what you see in her. I know she's my sister, but I feel sorry for you, man. I bet she undresses with the lights off. When was the last time you saw her completely naked?" Terry questioned his brother-in-law.

"Give her a break, sure she's uptight and has hang-ups about sex, but the once a month I do get it, it's pretty good. And if it is any business of yours, I saw her naked for about 2 seconds a week ago when she accidently dropped her towel getting dressed after a shower." Mel laughed.

I was dumbfounded, here were men discussing their sex lives in front of me. "You must be kidding right?" I dropped my hands to my sides exposing myself to all three. "I mean, you talk about your wife's sex with Terry, your wife's brother?"

Mel laughed but still never looked at my eyes, "Terry warned me but I thought I could change her, so far no luck. Don't get me wrong, I love her, she's a lot of fun, she's beautiful, not as much as you, but still a looker. She's a good woman, but in bed, she's an ice cube. I just have to take my sexual satisfaction in my own hands, so to speak." Mel looked down and blushed realizing he had just told me that he masturbated regularly.

Randy cleared his throat to break the momentary silence of embarrassment. "Come on Linda, as I remember we were about to put some sun lotion on you. With three of us, it should go faster."

Shit, do I let all three touch me? Terry's never touched me and I've known Mel for around 5 minutes. What's happening to me? Okay Randy, I know, Terry seems nice and kinda cute, no problem, I sorta like the idea of him touching me. Mel, poor guy if he really only gets it once a month, why not? What the hell. Damn beer buzz, why do I let myself get talked into situations like this?

I lay on my stomach so they could do my back first and Oh My God! Let me tell you lying in the hot sun with six hands gently rubbing warm oil all over your back is what heaven must be like. They worked my arms, shoulders, and even my hands. They worked my neck and down my back to the top of my butt crack. Then as two of them, I don't know who, went to my feet and toes, then slowly up my legs, I opened my legs, not caring that they could see my ass-hole and pussy. The third worked my butt-cheeks and then my ass-hole, working the lotion around my pucker and gently slipping one finger s short way inside me. I was already wet.

I could have drifted off to sleep but Randy interrupted my bliss by telling me to turn over. All I could do was groan. He insisted and said, "Come on we'll help you." Six hands touching me in more places than were necessary pushed and pulled me up and then over on my back.

"Time out," I moaned. "This isn't fair, I'm naked and you all are dressed. A girl wants something to look at too. You want to rub me, you gotta get naked too. Come on boys; don't get all modest on me, let your little boys out for some fresh air. The quicker you strip, the sooner you get back to the fun."

I don't think I've ever seen anyone get naked faster. All of a sudden I was looking at three nice cocks all standing at attention, talk about a candy factory! If I wasn't wet before, (I certainly was) I most definitely got wet looking at all that throbbing meat before me.

I lay on my back, legs spread slightly and looked at the throbbing cocks and said, "Okay that's much better, now finish what you started, and be sure not to miss anything." I smiled and allowed myself to feel six hands touch me everywhere. I blissfully closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the feeling.

My face, my neck, my hands, my arms, my feet, my legs, I was being lulled into a erotic state of oblivion. Then at the same time two of them started on my breasts, they worked my nipples and massaged my breasts. They gently pinched and pulled my nipples; they took their finger tips and tickled the very ends. All I could do was whimper. I felt my pussy drip with anticipation.

The third man worked my tummy, my navel, and with agonizing slowness down, down to the top pf my pubic hair and down some more. Finally to the top of my slit and just barely making contact; ran their finger up and down the length of my slit as I moaned and squirmed at their touching. I opened my legs, I didn't care who looked at my most private parts. I wanted them to look and touch me down there. They separated my inner lips and ran their finger along my open vagina; I know I was leaking my juices. Finally they touched my clit, it was like an electrical spark, I jumped and cried out, "Oh God, Yes!"

Still they teased, working my tender and sensitive nipples, they took turns each playing with my clit until I begged them to put something inside me. I didn't care anymore; I needed a finger, or two, or three, or better yet a cock in my pussy! I felt two of them slip their erect cocks in my hands; I squeezed and stroked them as they put lotion on their cocks making them slippery. They felt so good, hot and firm, I could only imagine how it must have felt to them having me stroke them like this. Finally I felt the third man slide on top of me and slip his hard cock slowly into me. It seemed to take forever; slowly inch by inch he slid into me. It felt so good, filling my pussy with hard hot cock. In deep, and slowly out until only the tip remained inside me. I whimpered and pushed my hips to pull him back in. Finally he increased his speed; I could feel his balls slap my ass when he was deepest inside me. I was cumming, I felt the contractions of my pussy walls building until I thought I would pass out completely. With one last deep thrust and he was throbbing inside me once, twice, three, four, five times. Hot fluid pulsed inside me. I screamed in estocy.

When the first man left me, open and dripping his cum, I opened my eyes and saw that Mel was pulling away from me and Terry was taking the place his brother-in law had just vacated. He guided his erection into me and I felt that blessed fullness again; it felt so good. He worked himself inside me, the walls of my pussy gripped him and I soon got lost in his rhythmic thrusting. My God I was going to climax again, this time I couldn't contain my thrashing and moaning. When Terry came inside me, I begged him to shoot his hot cum deeper. I cried when he pulled out. I needed more.

Finally Randy took his turn, good old Randy didn't let me down, he fucked me long deep and hard. I implored him to ram into me as hard and as fast as he could, I wanted to cum with him as well. Finally feeling like I was on fire, sweating and crying, I felt Randy swell inside me and as I felt his hot cum flood into me I came the third time. All I could do was grunt as my pussy clinched his throbbing cock. That was the last thing I remembered as he pumped and throbbed inside me. I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out. I must have fainted, hyperventilated, I don't know what but I do know why. My system apparently couldn't take the overload of nearly continuous orgasms. I didn't know if I was living or dying, all I knew was it was incredible. I could feel myself slowly come back to reality; I was warm, lying outside, naked. A cooling breeze soothed the flush of my body. I opened my eyes and stretched. Someone had moved a patio umbrella to shade me. I felt the sticky wetness between my legs, liquid slowly drained out of my pussy and down my ass. There was a tingle of satisfied aching deep inside me.

"Here you are, our beautiful woman. How are you feeling?" It sounded like Randy talking behind me.

"Mmmm, was almost all I could come up with. How long have I been out?"

"Not long, you fell asleep after our little play time. I pulled the umbrella over to keep you from burning. You looked so peaceful sleeping like that. We didn't want to disturb you."

"I feel like I just came a thousand times, it feels good." I was slowly remembering what happened. I must look like a mess. "Where are the other two?" I suddenly remembered that Terry and Mel had taken me as well.

"They went in to clean up a bit. Here they come. Hey guys, sleeping beauty has awaked." Randy greeted his friends. Both were still naked, I couldn't help myself but to stare at their dangling cocks. I love seeing men walk around naked. There's just something about watching a cock swing back and forth as a man walks. I love seeing a pair of balls hanging heavy under a well-developed cock.

I suddenly became very self-conscious lying there with my legs spread wide open with their cum still draining out of me. I smelled of sweat and sex. "God I feel like a slut, I'm so embarrassed about what happened. Really I'm not normally like this." I tried unsuccessfully to explain to Terry and Mel.

Mel spoke up, "Don't worry, I think I can speak for all of us, it was as much a surprise to us as to you. I think we all just got caught up in the moment and things happened. I for one thank you; it's been way too long since I had such satisfying sex. I've forgotten just how wonderful it can feel with a willing and actively participating partner."

Randy and terry both added their appreciation.

"Randy, I need to clean up; can I use your shower? I must stink."

"You know where it is, there's a towel to dry with laying out for you. As for how you smell, you smell intoxicating, you make me want you again." His cock was waking up and growing.

"I had better clean up fast, there's no way I can take any more of you three just yet. I don't want to rub myself raw. It's easier for you guys than it is for us women." I managed to stand and on wobbly legs walk to his house and to the shower. Their cum was draining down my legs. It felt so wickedly good.

When I returned to the pool, all three men had put their clothes back on; (unfortunately) I was the only one naked again. Even though Terry and Mel had never seen me with clothes on and they had both touched me everywhere and then thoroughly fucked me only a short time ago, with them clothed my nakedness seemed more apparent. I was suddenly so much aware that I was naked.

"Linda, you look all refreshed and beautiful as usual, we missed you." Randy was back to his bull-shit.

Terry stood and kissed me on my cheek as he gently caressed the sides of my breasts. My nipples immediately started to harden, damn-it. "As much as Mel and I would like to stay longer and play, we really have to leave. You really don't know how hard that is to do." He smiled and added, "Pun definitely intended."

"Oh God, after saying that, you'd better leave." I rolled my eyes staying close to him so his hands continued touching my breasts. What's wrong with me?

"While you were gone, we came up with a great idea." Randy said with enthusiasm. "Tomorrow we're going to Terry's and have a picnic."

"Oh no, no way am I going to his house like this," indicating my nudity.

"Not to his house, he has a piece of property a few miles out of town that's mostly wooded, completely fenced and very private."

Terry jumped in, "It's about 80 acres and no houses anywhere close by. I've cut trails all over it so we can use ATV's in the summer and snowmobiles in the winter. Dead center in the middle, there's a small cabin and picnic gazebo. We use it to camp and entertain in. It's like our own private park."

HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers
12