Loaned to a Friend Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

Mel had to put his two cents in as well. "We can eat, drink and play around outdoors in the woods without worrying about being seen. It'll be fun."

"Let me think about it. I want to run it past Jim before I say okay. It does sound like something different to do. The further away from everything means it's less likely I'll be seen. If you know what I mean," Indicating my nakedness again. "I assume you all don't mean for me to get anything to wear."

"No need for clothes, remember Jim let you come over with nothing to wear, he didn't say we couldn't do something somewhere else." Randy prompted. "We'll talk to him this evening and I know he'll think it will be fun for you."

"You really mean that he'll tell me to do whatever you say." I looked at Randy knowing exactly what he was insinuating.

"Well, yeah, kinda." He didn't meet my stare for long. The bastard still smiled.

Terry finally let go of my breasts and Mel stepped up and kissed me as well and as he stepped away he ran his fingers along the sides of my breasts and to my nipples where he just lightly pinched both of them. "Thank you, I mean it, you don't know how much this means to me, for what you let me do. Thank you." He never took his eyes off mine.

My nipples were now hard and I felt that familiar tingle down in my pussy. I knew I was getting wet again. My God, why didn't my body listen to my brain? This was so wrong.

They both left, though by their looks they really didn't want to go just yet. I knew that I'd more than likely see them tomorrow, one way or another.

"Come on, let's go inside, you look like you got plenty of sun for today, don't want to burn any important parts," Randy flicked my nipple and interrupted my thoughts and lead me to the house.

"What's for dinner? You let me know what you want and I'll fix it. I'll cook tonight as a reward for such a nice fuck. " I wanted to get my mind on something else.

"How does surf and turf sound? I got some lobster tails, some small steaks, with baked potatoes, a salad and some wine. At least that's what I had planned." Randy smiled at his prior planning. "And I definitely will let you prepare if you insist." He laughed.

"Perfect! I'll fix it and then we'll set up my laptop so I can talk to Jim after dinned."

I won't bore you with the dinner preparation and consumption, but it was fun and I almost forgot that I was naked and Jim wasn't here with me, well, almost.

We set up the laptop on Randy's Wi-Fi and I waited for Jim's text to see if I was set up and ready for the Skype. Within minutes of his text I was looking at the image of my husband and him at me. He was in his room and looked to be alone. I told Randy to let me have some private time with Jim and he made himself scarce.

"Jim honey, I miss you so much. Can you come home early?" I was suddenly nearly crying.

"I wish I could but there is no way. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, no, yes, I mean nothing's wrong, it's just being here naked with Randy and all, I just don't want to do anything without you being here. That's all."

"Did Terry come by today?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, that's kinda a little bit of the problem. He brought his brother-in law Mel with him. Randy knew about him coming but neglected to inform me. So there I was naked by Randy's pool and another man saw me. It was so embarrassing trying to explain the situation." I needed to unload.

"What happened, did they do anything to you?"

"How do I put this? That's why I want you here to tell me that it's okay. I had a few beers; it was hot by the pool. They started rubbing sun lotion on me and it felt so good that the next thing I know, they are all three fucking me. Oh Jim, I just let them. I encouraged them. Don't be mad, please." I was crying now.

"It's okay, Baby. Did you like it? They didn't force you did they?"

"Oh Jim, they didn't have to force me, I let them do everything. I wanted it; I did enjoy it, too much. I'm turning into such a slut! How are you ever going to trust me and come home and want me?" I was desperate for his approval.

"It's okay, it's okay, don't worry, This is what I want you to do; that's why I have you go out and do this. I like knowing that my friends like Randy take you out and do things that we only talk about. I want him to see you naked; I want him to show you to his friends. I like hearing about you fucking him and others, I only wish I could be there to watch. You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like to fuck other men so I could watch, wouldn't you?"

"Honey, I'll do anything you ask, just promise that you'll still come home to me and take me and love me. I'll do whatever you ask; you know I will. Anything you ask."

"You have Randy come online with us now and I'll tell him that he has my permission to do whatever he wants as long as you're safe and no harm comes to you. That way you don't have to worry about doing something I don't want. Okay?"

I called Randy, he came in naked, and Jim had to have seen him like that with me. Why couldn't he have been dressed at least while he talked to my husband? While the three of us were together Jim told him, "Randy you have my permission to do whatever you want with Linda while she's with you. Now you have to set limits, nothing dangerous or so physical that it harms her. You two set up a safe word to let you know if things are getting out of hand. If she says stop, you stop, got the idea?"

"Jim, I'll take care of her, you know I'd never do anything that would hurt her. We'll have fun, I'll make sure she isn't forced into something she doesn't want."

"Randy, Linda, I'm okay if you involve a few others, just don't make it too many, use some judgment and a little discretion. We still have to live there so nothing that ends up in the newspaper or the evening news, okay?"

"Got it, have some fun, but keep it under control," Randy replied and then looked at me, "You good with everything?"

"Jim Honey," I looked at Randy, "Randy, I'll do what you tell me. It's just so hard for me to do this. I wasn't brought up to be like this. I want it, I do enjoy it, I do, it's just I'm not used to being naked in front of so many people, especially without you, Jim. If you were here it would be so much easier. As far as you know, ah well, fucking them, I just feel like I'm doing it behind your back. I never want to do that behind your back."

"Linda, baby, I know what you are doing. I'm telling you what to do. It's not behind my back. I want you to do these things, I want you to enjoy them. Don't worry, sweetheart, I love you more because you do these things for me. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll do anything for you."

"Randy," Jim said, "we're good, right? Can Linda and I have a little private time? You can have her back in a few."

"You got it buddy, text me if there is anything you want and I'll do the same if any questions come up."

After Randy left I was alone with Jim's image on the computer. "Jim, Honey, I wish you were here so I could hold you and kiss you, I really need you to make love to me."

"I wish I was there too. I'd fuck you slowly, you'd beg me to let you cum."

"I'd let you do anything you wanted, anything, just for you." I was getting lost in Jim's words.

"Give me a little to let me see what I'm missing here. Step back and let me watch you play with yourself. Let me see you play with your nipples, pinch them. Lean over and let your breasts hang and sway them back and forth for me."

I did just as Jim told me; I wanted to make him want me like I wanted him. I wanted to be his slut.

"Let me see you spread your pussy; push a finger up inside your pussy for me. Are you getting all wet for me? Put another finger inside your pussy."

Oh, Jim, Oh God I need you, I need you to fuck me. Tell me what you want me to do!"

"Pull your fingers out and suck the juice for me, show me how you like to taste yourself. Play with your clit. Show me how you like me to rub your clit. Play with yourself, let me see you make yourself cum. Show me baby, close your eyes and imagine that I'm there watching you. Show me what you are going to show Randy and Terry and Mel. Imagine they are there watching you right now. Does that make your pussy tingle knowing that men are watching you play with your pussy? Come on baby cum for me."

I was lost in Jim's words, I shut my eyes and let him tell me what to imagine. I felt the men looking at me, looking at my naked body, looking at my tits and pussy. They were watching me touch myself, watching me push my fingers deep inside me and then taste my own juices. I was so out of control, I needed to cum so badly.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me, if you do a good job, tomorrow night I'll have one or two of the men I'm working with come here and we'll watch you. Would you like me to show them how beautiful you are, how you look when you are naked. I'll let them see your pussy, cum for me baby."

I could see Jim bringing men to see me, I would be so embarrassed, what would they think of me showing off for them? Would he really do it? Oh God, I wanted him to do it! I finally felt my climax coming; I couldn't take the thought of being exposed so openly and so nasty! The waves of my pussy muscles tightening and squeezing my fingers as I gasped for breath; I was cuming for my husband!

"Good girl, that's my baby. When I get home, I'll make you cum even better. I love you. You get some rest now, go take care of Randy. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Good night, Jim, I love you. Hurry home, I need you."

It took a few minutes to compose myself, emotionally because I needed and missed Jim so much and physically because I was still shaky from my strong climax I did for him.

"Come on Randy boy, Jim told me to take care of you. Let's see if we can wake up that little thingy you are packing. Think you can remember what to do with it?" Randy might have Jim's permission to use me, but he wasn't going to get it that easy.

I led Randy into his bedroom where pushed him on his back onto his bed. "Not too bad, looks like we woke somebody up. Cute little thingy, would he like a little kiss?" I stroked his growing erection and licked the pre-cum from his pee-hole. "Mmm, tastes good! Feel good?"

"Oh fuck! You got to be kidding! Be careful or I'm going to cum all over your face. Oh, don't stop!" Randy was squirming under me.

"Maybe you would like this better?" I climbed on top of him and quickly settled his cock deep in my pussy. "That fits nicely don't ya think? Feels kinda nice in there." I had Randy in my power, he didn't stand a chance. I smiled; it felt good having a hard cock inside me. It wasn't Jim's but it would do until he was back home.

I need another taste. I pulled off him and put him back in my mouth, licking our combined juices off his cock and balls. I love how he begs for me to stop and then not to stop. That boy really must make up his mind.

"Okay Randy boy, make me cum or no more pussy for you." I impaled myself back on his cock and as he pinched and pulled on my nipples. I love men playing with my tits. I rode him harder and he thrust his hips to meet me. He shoved his cock as deep as he could go and as he leaned up took my nipple in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could. That was enough to trigger me and as I closed my eyes and visualized myself in front of a dozen men, I came and came hard. Randy lasted only about 5 seconds before I felt him pulse hot cum inside me. "Yessss!"

I rested for a minute lying on top of him and then pulled off and returned my mouth to his softening cock. I sucked and licked tasting my juices mixed with his cum. I loved to do that to a man. I know a man's cock is so sensitive immediately after he shoots his load. Randy was begging me to stop; I just giggled and licked his balls clean. He is so easy.

When I was done, I crawled off him and snuggled next to him to get comfortable. "You get to sleep on the wet spot buddy, I cleaned up my part." I then kissed him and slipped a little of our combined juices into his mouth. When he tried to pull away, I pulled his mouth to mine and spit more in his mouth. "Oh no, if you want me to swallow, you have to too. It's just a little of your cum, it ain't nasty. Now swallow like a good boy or I'll really make you drink it, I'll sit on your mouth and make you lick my pussy clean."

He swallowed and kissed me again. He even ran his tongue in my mouth. The boy is trainable.

"Now go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." I spooned my front to his back and grabbed his soft little thingy and he moaned.

*****

Coming up next: Thursday: The Picnic and Thursday Night's Entertainment.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12