Loaned to a Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda has a long day being naked with her husband's friend.
4.3k words
4.5
48.3k
27

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

Have you ever noticed that even though you seem to sleep well, if you aren't in your own bed you don't seem to rest as well?

I knew before I had opened my eyes that I wasn't at home in my own bed. It took a few seconds to remember where I was and who the naked man sleeping beside me was. I stretched and felt the sticky reminder of our sex the night before.

This is so strange; here I am a happily married woman lying naked beside my husband's best friend with his cum sticky on my thighs and pussy. Life is full of mysteries.

What surprises me the most in my sleep addled mind is that I'm not particularly upset about the situation.

After all my husband Jim did give Randy permission to do about anything he wanted to do. Fucking me pretty much fits within those parameters.

It does bother me; just a little that Randy has taken the liberties of inviting a few of his friends to see me naked and to fuck me as well. It seems that Jim is okay with that happening and even seems to be encouraging it.

Oh well, it is kinda fun and wow, have I ever had some good sex!

Better drag my well used butt to the bathroom before I pee my panties. Oops! I'm not wearing any! Maybe I can get cleaned up before Randy gets stirring. Nothing as nasty as having last night's cum in your pussy when a man wakes up hungry. God! I crack myself up sometimes. Ahh, it feels so good to empty my bladder. Ahh-oops, must have made too much noise, I hear Randy, maybe if I can just jump in the shower first.

"Hey beautiful, good morning," Randy poked his head in the shower, "care to have someone wash your back?"

"You can wash my back, and if you do a good job you can wash my front too."

God I'm feeling frisky already. I really need Jim to come home soon.

"Be right with you, gotta piss first though. Wouldn't want to surprise you if you just happened to grab hold of junior here. Randy positioned himself in front of the toilet and let go with a strong stream of amber liquid. "Ahh, what a relief!"

"You mean you're not into golden showers? Some people think it's kinda kinky to be peed on."

Oh my God, where did that come from? I really have to watch what I say!

"Never done it before, guess I've thought about it though. Always been a little embarrassed to ask a woman, figured they'd think I was some kind of a pervert." Randy finished and stepped into the shower with Linda.

"Randy, love," Linda took his mostly hard cock in her soapy hands and stroked him gently; "I already know you're a pervert, why you think I'm here in the shower with you now?" She teased.

"Oh woman," he moaned at her touch, "you keep that up and you're going to see just how kinky I can be."

"Let me get you nice and clean and then maybe I'll have a little pre-breakfast treat." Linda lathered his now fully erect cock and then moved to his balls, tenderly working them with both hands. "Looks like the boys need a little attention too, feels like they're just full of some morning protein."

God I just love teasing him.

"Fuck, Linda, for God's sake be careful or you'll make me spill everything before you get a taste!" He was leaning against the shower wall as she knelt in front of him.

"There, all clean." as she sprayed the soap off his privates. "Now let's see how they taste this morning. You're not going to make me work too hard getting your goodies this morning are you?"

"Sweetheart, you'd better get ready to swallow because I'm pretty damned close after that hand job you just did."

Poor Randy, he is such putty in my hands or should I say my mouth. All I have to do is deep throat him like this and slide my finger in his ass-hole just a little like this and Oops, I think I feel him cumming!

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Here it comes, Oh Fuck!" Randy stiffened and shot his cum, three strong pulses and two softer ones. He then pulled out of Linda's mouth, his cock too sensitive to be sucked any more.

Linda stood and put her arms around Randy's neck and pulled him close for a kiss. Still in a post-cum daze, he didn't realize she hadn't swallowed yet and as he opened his mouth for a deep kiss, she opened her mouth and sealing their mouths together forced the warm salty cum into his mouth. Startled, he swallowed before realizing what had just happened.

"What the fuck! Did you just spit cum in my mouth?" Randy jerked back and looked at Linda's smiling face.

Swallowing the rest, Linda answered. "Yup! I told you before, if you expect to cum in my mouth and then expect me to swallow it, you have to be ready to do it too. You don't seem too opposed to licking my pussy and I don't mind kissing you after you do that. You seem to like it when I suck your cock after you cum in my pussy. What's the difference? You taste pretty good."

"But..."

"No buts, if you want me to suck you off and fuck you, then you had better get used to your own taste, Buddy Boy. Otherwise you pack my naked ass up and take me back home."

"No, no, it's okay' I'll get used to it. Just for you. It's just something I've never done with anybody. Give me a break."

"Okay, Newbie, you gotta lot to learn about sex. By the time I get done with you you'll be able to please a woman properly. Now it's your turn, get on your knees and get that tongue busy."

Randy lowered himself to his knees, "God I love looking at your pussy up close like this. And I love licking it even more, you taste so damned good."

"That's it, lick me right there. Ahhh, that feels so good. Now just with your lips, pull that little nub. Oh yeah, that's it. Now lick it and suck it at the same time. Oh fuck, you learn fast! Keep it up just a little more, I'm getting close! Don't stop, fuck that feels good!" It was all she could do to stay standing while Randy worked his wonders on her pussy.

Fuck he's much better than any old vibrator.

"Now stick your tongue as deep in my pussy as you can, here I cum! Oh, God, Oh fuck that feels so good, Ahhhh!"

Randy could feel Linda's pussy quiver and clinch his tongue, it felt like she was trying to pull his tongue in deeper. There was a little spirt of liquid when she finally stopped and relaxed with a long sigh.

"That was good, Randy Boy; you just earned yourself a nice fuck later on." Linda smiled and helped him from his kneeling position.

"Let's dry off and get a little breakfast. I don't want you to run out of energy today." Linda tugged at his returning erection.

After they ate and cleaned up they packed up what they needed for the picnic Randy realized he needed to pick up several items, "We're all bringing what we want to eat, and drink, I think we'd better plan a quick stop to pick up a few things on the way to Terry's."

"You mean you're going to pick up a few items at the store, if you haven't noticed I'm not exactly dressed for shopping."

"Oh I've noticed. I can't help but notice. Tell you what I'll give you something for you to slip on to cover yourself while we get the stuff. We don't need much. There's a little market just out of town on the way. I'm good friends with the owner. All we need is some hot dogs, buns, chips, ice, and beer. I'll call ahead and have him make me up a relish tray with veggies and some dip."

"Just to let you know, you'd better give me something that covers me pretty much completely, I'm not in the mood for flashing my stuff all over town. There's going to be enough people with you, Terry and Mel at the picnic watching me bounce around naked. I'm not sure why I let you talk me into this."

They packed what they had into Randy's pick-up truck and were ready to go when Linda cleared her throat. "Umm haven't you forgotten something?"

Randy looked puzzled, "Don't think so, what we don't have we can pick up at the store."

"How about the clothes you mentioned? Or are you going to strip down and go in the store naked too? That would really make an impression now wouldn't it? Just how well do you know the owner?" Linda laughed teasing, "Jim could come home and get us both out of jail."

"Oh yeah, let's get you covered. Just remember this is just for the store, as soon as we get done there I get it back. Come on let's find you something in the closet."

Randy sorted through his clothes and after trying on several shirts that were way too short, out of frustration Linda finally told him, "Just give me one of your dress shirts, one with the tails in the front and back. I'll push up the sleeves. It'll look like a short dress and it'll cover me pretty well. I'll wear my tennis shoes and if I don't move too much it should work."

When Linda put on his shirt, it mostly worked, she was covered in the front and back a little past half way to her knees. The problem was on the sides, they scooped up to just below her hip line. If she leaned forward or reached too high, from the side someone could see that she was naked underneath. If she leaned forward too far, the shirt gapped and her pubic hair was visible.

"Now that's what I had in mind," Randy looked Linda up and down. Sexy but covered, a little peek-a-boo and adventurous."

"How about you just wear a jock strap then? That'd be adventurous!" Linda responded not 100% sold on her outfit.

"I'm not the one who is supposed to be naked, my lovely. You're much more appealing." Randy sneered.

Linda realized just how cautious she'd have to be when she climbed into Randy's truck. Even though it wasn't raised as high as some of the trucks she'd seen, it being a 4 by 4 the step up into it raised the back of her "dress" well past her ass. "Woo-hoo, nice show baby!" Randy acknowledged.

"Shut up, ass-hole or that's all you're going to get is peeks of my ass today." Linda retorted.

The trip to the little market only took 20 minutes or so, the traffic was nearly nonexistent. Randy pulled beside one of the half dozen or so cars in the lot. He got out and went around helping Linda out of the truck.

"Well aren't you the gentleman today." Linda said with a smile as she slid from the seat into Randy's arms. Then she realized why he stationed himself where he did. The bottom of Linda's dress slid up to above her navel exposing her to Randy and anyone else who might have been looking their way.

"Oops, gotta watch that move, don't want to show the town my goodies like that." Linda said a bit embarrassed as she tried to pull her garment down in place.

"I'd park here all day just to see a show like that." Randy laughed.

"I know you would, but I also know you're the worst kind of a perv that would likely have a camera waiting for an opportunity."

"Got that right! Here let me fix that "dress" it's not quite right yet." Randy reached over and unbuttoned one button on the top and 2 buttons on the bottom leaving only 3 buttons holding the "dress" together. "Now that's how you wear my shirt."

"Jesus Christ, Randy, why don't you just unbutton it all the way?" Linda started to re-button the shirt. "You don't expect me to just go in there and show everything do you?" Linda said in exasperation.

"Well if you insist, he reached over and unbuttoned one more on the top. I was going to let you keep a couple closed but your idea sounds better."

"No, no, I was just kidding. Come on, don't do this to me, it's embarrassing. Let me button them back up. I'll take it off when we are done here. Please Rand!"

"Okay, no more unbuttoned, but you have to keep them all the way they are now, no re-buttoning or I'll take it away where ever we are."

"Fine," Linda said in frustration, "Why I ever got myself in this mess anyhow?" she said under her breath. "Let's go before I'm naked."

"That could be arranged," Randy smirked.

Linda walked in the market aware how much her breasts swayed without support and how nearly exposed she was, the shirt was really not that long. Every step threatened to expose some part of her.

The market was just a Mom and Pop store that sold the necessities and picnic supplies the selection was limited but was more than adequate for their needs. It seemed to cater more to the local fishing, camping, and picnic clientele than anyone else. The owner, Max, was behind the meat counter. He would cut you a steak as thick or thin as you wanted and the fresh ground hamburger couldn't be beat. The locals knew where to get the best for the money. Max also made his own hot dogs and bratwurst, the likes of which were to die for. You could preorder those also and people who wanted the best did so quite often.

In addition to Max, there was a young man, or better put, a boy who looked like it would be a push to call him 18. Tom did all the running jobs around the market. He bagged the groceries and actually carried them out and loaded them in your car. He pulled bags of ice from the freezer for customers. He stocked shelves, swept and mopped the store, anything that required physical work; Tom did it even before Max told him. Max paid him pretty well and was teaching him how to properly cut meat. The boy was a good worker, shy, but the customers liked him even if he was a little quiet. Max treated him like a son that he never had.

As Randy and Linda walked into the market, two men were leaving; both looked Linda up and down practically taking her shirt off with their eyes. They were so engrossed in looking that the first one tripped over the parking curb and the second one ran into him knocking the first into the side mirror of their pick-up truck.

Randy whispered to a snickering Linda, "Now that has got to hurt!"

Tom was checking another customer out at the cash register when he saw Linda, the item he just rang up missed the bag he was putting it in and fell to the floor. His face turned a bright shade of red as he looked up into Linda's eyes.

Randy grabbed a shopping cart and stage whispered to Linda, "Come on, you'll cost the poor boy his job if you don't get out of his sight. You can show him more later."

Completely embarrassed, Linda whispered, "Oh God!"

"Here, I'll push, you pull off the shelf." Randy told Linda. "Hot dog buns, potato chips, here, grab a couple 12 packs of beer."

Linda realized that every time she reached for something, she was close to exposing some part of her body that should have been covered. "Rand, please, I'm making a scene, the owner is going to call the police or throw us out, or probably both!"

Don't worry, I've known old Max for years, he's the biggest pussy hound in the area, he'll probably give us a discount if you let him see your tits." Randy laughed; he was thoroughly enjoying Linda's discomfort. "Come on we need to get some of his hot dogs, I'll introduce you."

"No, please, Rand, don't make me. This is so embarrassing! It's broad daylight in a public place!"

Ignoring Linda's pleas, Randy pushed Linda forward, ''Max, you old bastard, how's business? I got someone here I'd like to introduce. Max, Linda, Linda, Max."

Max looked at Linda and his smile widened until it looked like the Big Bad Wolf had just spotted Little Red Riding Hood. "Well hello lovely Linda, I must say you just made my opening the store today completely worthwhile."

If looks could remove clothes, Linda would be standing bare-assed naked there in the store. Linda blushed as she felt Max strip her with his eyes. She tugged down the bottom of the suddenly too short shirt and realized too late that she only made the top slip down exposing even more of her barely hidden breasts.

"Where have you been hiding this lovely creature, Randy? Better yet how did you convince her to be seen with a slime bag like you?" Max never taking his eyes off Linda as he joked back at his friend.

"Linda's the wife of my best friend. He's out of town for a few days and he asked me to look after her while he was gone. You know, keep her entertained."

Linda cringed at the revelation that she was married to someone else and that Randy was showing her off half naked while her husband was not there. What would Max think of her?

"Honey, I'm sure that your hubby never meant for old Randy here to have you out like this, but I'm sure glad he brought you by to meet me. You just feel free to stop by anytime. Hell you don't even have to be with this butt plug here."

"What can I get for you today, Randy?" Max asked changing the subject and finally taking his eyes off Linda.

"Wrap me up a dozen of your choice dogs and a dozen brats, we're having a little picnic out at the lake. I'm going to need a half dozen nice big New York strips to cook tonight, make them about a pound each, got any ready?" Randy responded.

"Got the dogs and brats, and Tom fixed up that relish tray you ordered, but I need to cut the steaks, you want to stop by on your way back and pick them up? I'm going to be here late this evening I got a special order for some ass-hole who ordered a bunch of dogs and brats. Came in a while ago and wanted them first thing tomorrow. Then the ass-wipe wanted me to give him a discount. Gotta make them up from scratch; he wanted them for less than it takes to make them. Then he threw a fit because I wouldn't just give them to him. I fucked him though, I charged him half again what the cost would have been if he was a nice guy. I close at 5. If you're later, just pound on the door, I'll be here till at least 9."

"Sure that'll be perfect; I'll see you around 6:30 -7:00 o'clock."

Max smiled at Linda and said to Randy, "You be sure to bring this lovely lady along with you, okay?"

"Oh you can count on that, I never let her get too far away. She'll be here."

Randy picked up the hotdogs and bratwursts and headed towards the checkout. "Grab a couple bottles of wine that you like and we'll get some ice and get going."

Tom was checking out the last customer when Randy and Linda came up to the check-out counter. Randy stood with his back to the customer, facing Linda as he put his index finger up to his lips to signal Linda to not say anything. He then unbuttoned the last 2 buttons of her shirt. She started to protest, but he again motioned to be quiet. He mouthed, "Leave it or lose it right here."

Linda closed her eyes, looked at the floor and slowly shook her head.

Dear God, how much more can he embarrass me?

She just was thankful that she didn't know any of these people.

As the other customer left, young Tom looked up and suddenly realized he was looking at a nearly naked woman. It just happened to be the first woman he had ever seen this way. As Linda took the items out of the basket and placed them on the counter, she knew that her shirt was gapping open further each time she reached. Luckily the bottom of the shirt was caught at the bottom of the basket so she wasn't exposing her pussy to him, yet. He did however get a side view of both of her breasts except for her nipples and all the way down her front to just above her pubic hair. It was very evident that Linda wore nothing under her shirt. Tom's mouth was open and he never moved, he was frozen in place.

"Excuse me, can we check out?" Linda cleared her throat and asked in a voice just above a whisper.

"Oh!" Tom jumped as if he had been shocked. "Yeah sure, sorry, I, umm, ahh, yeah sorry. You're, ahh, I mean..."

"Don't worry, I know what you mean." Linda looked directly into Tom's eyes. The color drained from the young man's face to the point she thought he was going to either faint or cry. It was all she could do to keep from laughing. She felt so sorry for the young man. "The ass-hole I'm with seems to think its funny to have me do this." Linda looked at Randy as she explained to Tom.

Poor thing, he's more embarrassed than I am and I'm the one standing here practically naked.

Randy standing behind Linda said to Tom, "It's okay to breathe; actually I'd recommend it before you pass out."

Linda elbowed him in the ribs, knocking the wind out of him and opening her shirt a bit more in the process.

Tom's face changed from white to brilliant red in seconds as he began checking the items. Linda was amazed that he could do that and never take his eyes off the opening of her shirt.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12