Loaned to a Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers

I wonder if letting him see my tits would be an appropriate tip? My luck he'd faint dead away and we'd have to call an EMT to revive him.

"Add two 10 pound bags of ice, I'll grab them and dump them in the cooler. Oh and Tom, buddy, can you help her carry the bags out to the truck? Just put this stuff on a tab, we're going to stop back this evening and pick up some steaks, I'll settle up with Max then."

Tom followed Linda to the truck carrying two bags of groceries. Linda's shirt blew open in the breeze, but because Tom was behind her, he couldn't see her exposed body. Tom didn't miss that her shirt was now completely open and he was imagining what he was missing. He cursed his luck for not walking in front of her.

Randy was standing at the passenger door waiting for the two. Linda stopped in front of him and quickly caught the front of her shirt and closed it just as Tom walked in front of her casting a quick glance, missing everything again. He damned his luck.

Randy opened the passenger door and turned to Linda. "Linda, honey, my shirt please." He reached out for her to hand it to him.

Linda's mouth dropped open, "What? No, Rand, you can't be serious. Here? Now? Not in front of this young man. You said I could wear this while we were shopping."

"Well, we're done shopping; you don't need it any longer. We're not in the store. Come on give it to me."

"Oh dear God, Rand!" Linda looked at Tom and he looked like a deer caught in headlights. He just stood in place holding the bags of groceries. "I'm so sorry Tom; Randy is just being an ass."

Linda gave Randy a look to kill and whispered, "You really are an ass-hole!" She then slid the shirt off her shoulders and handed it to him. She stood in the parking lot, beside the truck, in front of young Tom, and except for her tennis shoes, completely and totally naked.

"Thank you." Randy said and threw the shirt on the back seat. "Here, I'll take the bags now." He put them on the floor behind the front seat. "Can you give Linda a hand getting in the truck, Tom? It's a big step up."

Tom helped Linda get in the truck as she slid first one leg and then the other; she realized that the young man was looking directly at her open pussy. Linda suddenly felt a rush of sexual excitement and she purposely opened her legs to give young Tom a good long look at her exposed womanhood. When her legs finally closed, Tom looked up to Linda's face and she smiled and whispered, "Thank you, its okay to look, I don't mind."

Tom gave an embarrassed smile, shook his head once up and down and turned and stumbled back to the store.

As Randy laughed and drove out of the parking lot, Linda snarled, "You are going to pay for that mister, I guarantee you will suffer for that."

"What? You just made a young man's day! Hell, you just made his whole life."

The ride to Terry's took another 20 minutes. Several times Randy looked over at the lovely naked woman sitting beside him and he would chuckle. If Linda responded at all it was to give him the middle finger and respond, "Fucker!"

This only made him laugh louder and made Linda more angry.

HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers
12