Loaner Ch. 3

Story Info
He takes Sue to an S&M club.
1.5k words
4.13
71.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

As Sue went up to prepare for the evening, I called the S& M club that I had heard about. Having instructed her to dress her sluttiest, I was sure she would be dressed right for the club. I would be wearing a black muscle shirt, black leathers, black slacks, and black biker's boots, looking very much like a master. Sue made her entrance. As she came down the stairs, I was amazed at how much she looked like a cheap whore. No bra, vest held together by chains, the inner slope of her breasts, left visible. Her micro miniskirt was so short that I thought I might have seen her vagina as she walked down the stairs, thigh-high black net stockings held up by a red garter belt. She lifted her skirt to show me that she wore no panties. I looked at her face, and it was heavily made up to look like a street walker's.

"Very good Sue, lets go!" She grabbed a short rabbit jacket and put it on as we left.

We took Alan's Cadillac to the club. Sue got into the front with me. I put a bag of equipment into the back seat of the car. Sue had no idea of where we were going, or what was going to happen when we got there. I headed the car toward New York City's meat packing district. Over the past few years many S&M clubs had been built in the warehouses in the area. We were going to one called the dungeon. It took a little over an hour to get there. Standing in front, were several street whores dressed like Sue. They were waiting hoping a well-paying john would take them into the club.

"Sue. You are dressed right for this street."

"Should I have you stay out with the rest of the whores?"

"Please master no. I can't stop you and will do whatever you wish but . . . "

"But what?"

"If you keep me tonight, I will be the best slut-slave at the club."

"I will make you very proud to own me."

I led her from the car to the group of whores. Her high platforms made her tower over the other women. I asked her to make love to a short black prostitute while I watched. The prostitute asked for 100 dollars. I told her that if Sue made her cum I would pay nothing. If Sue didn't make her cum, I would pay double.

"Sue, if you cost me any money I will beat your ass, and put you on the street to earn it for me."

The whore laughed and Sue dropped to her knees, lifted the black woman's skirt and began to eat the prostitute's pussy. The black woman pulled Sue's head into her crotch hard, telling Sue to show her how much a little white bitch likes eating black pussy. Sue continued to eat the woman as the Black woman reached down and twisted her nipples. The slut-slave groaned as she continued to lick the black pussy. I could tell the prostitute was betting close by her moans and by the smell of her juices. After a little she began to shudder and shake. After having a strong orgasm she let Sue go. Sue rose to her feet and smiled at me through her cum stained makeup. Then she got out her compact and began to fix it. I gave the whore 100 dollars anyway as a tip.

After Sue finished her makeup, I led her to the entrance of the club. My hand was stamped and Sue was made to bare her butt that was stamped with the same number as my hand. It was explained, that if anyone wanted to borrow or return her they would know who she belonged to. I got a collar and leash out of my bag, and fastened them to her. I led Sue to the bar and ordered a drink for myself. Sue being a well-trained slave, knelt at my feet as all the other slaves were doing.

While sipping my drink, I opened the chains that held her vest closed, baring her breasts to anyone who wished to look. I then reached into my bag and brought out two weighted nipple clips, and handed them to my slave. She immediately put them on, and presented her breasts to me for inspection. I tightened them until I heard her groan, then flicked the weights to watch her reaction. One of the masters looked at me and said.

"May I?"

"Sure"

He reached down and pulled on the weight. Sue did not move, but stayed there, awaiting his or my command. He called his slave over, and commanded her to kneel before me. As he took out his cock, and shoved it into Sue's mouth, holding her by the hair, He told me that his slaves name was Linda, and that she would follow my commands. I took out my cock and told Sue to suck it. He introduced himself as Vinnie, and me as Steve. We talked as the women sucked our cocks. We decided that we would sum on their faces and have them lick each other clean. We soon covered both women's faces with sperm. We then led them up onto the stage and had them lick each other clean for the audience.

The contest was soon to begin. The contest consisted of being whipped, orally satisfying three men in the shortest time, and triple penetration. The winner would be declared the evenings best slut slave. Since Sue had told me she would be the best tonight if I didn't put her out on the street tonight with the prostitutes, I entered her into the contest. I warned her that if she did not win, I would watch her work the streets the rest of the night. I led her to the stage and told my slave to undress as all contestants must be naked. I even removed her nipple clips. Soon there were three women on the stage. Each slave had three men standing in line in front of them. Every man has his cock out waiting for the starting bell. The rules were explained, the contestants must swallow all the sperm and lick the cocks clean or the blow job would be considered unfinished. All sperm must be cleaned up. On the floor, clothes, face or body, it must all be eaten. The whistle blew, and the women began sucking for all they were worth. The slut next to Sue finished her first man in record time, and promptly inhaled the second cock. Sue finished the first, and sucked the next prick in through sperm-covered lips. By the time the second men were done they were all even. Sue got lucky the third man came as soon as he entered her mouth. After licking the residue and a few drops off the floor she was ahead by two minutes at the end of that part of the contest.

The triple penetration part consisted of the woman preparing two of the men in her mouth than taking all three men at one time. One anally, one vaginally, and one orally. For this three other men would be used. The women prepared themselves by lubing their asses with KY jelly. The first woman to make all three cum would be the winner of this leg of the contest and the times of the two would be added together to determine the lead the contest. Lowest time being the leader. Sue won this one easily as she was very smart. As soon as number one was hard she sat sown with him in her anus. She serviced number two orally until he was hard and laid back on number one so that number two could get into her cunt. The number three fucked her face until the all came she one this by 2 minutes.

Next came the spanking each girl would receive 10 smacks with a paddle every minute until she begged for mercy. The number of minutes the woman lasted would be subtracted from her overall time. The contestant with the lowest overall time won. This meant that Sue had a 40 spank advantage. Each master would spank his own slave with a leather paddle issued by the club. The cadence would be called by the master of ceremonies.

Sue was tied to a chair as all the other contestants were. As the cadence was counted, the women all lasted for the first four minutes. One by one they began to drop out after three more minutes, Sue and one other contestant were left. Then soon it was only my slave there. She had won. I kissed her and received the trophy for her. I snapped her collar and leash back on and led her to a room where she could clean up and dress. Then after applying soothing ointment to her butt I took her home.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers