LOBO 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

"I'm going next door to ask Betsy to take me to the police impound yard so I can pick up your father's car. I'll be back in a couple hours. There are leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry," Cindy said as she rose from her seat and headed for the front door.

"I can drive you, Mom."

"No, you need to get signed up for some summer classes at the community college before we start looking at getting you into a university somewhere. Now that you've graduated, you need to get busy with that."

"Okay," he sighed.

Once his mother was gone, David went to the kitchen for a cold drink. He noticed a fresh supply of Diet Coke and realized this was the weekend his sister Danni would be home from college, seeing her drink of choice had been replenished. He opted for a Red Bull. When he turned to go upstairs to his room, David noticed a couple of his dad's things on the table, most importantly his cigar caddy. David had gotten a taste for cigars and had taken to pilfering his dad's supply, especially the expensive ones. Unfortunately, he was caught and Brent had locked his humidor in the credenza in his office. David had tried to pick the lock several times unsuccessfully after his attempts to find the key had failed. Finding the caddy though was exciting because his father only put the best of his collection in it to enjoy on his trips.

He set down his drink and opened the case. He pulled out the prized cigar while holding the caddy horizontally. For some reason the cigar he extracted felt funny; slightly soggy and unusually heavy. As he set the case back on the table, he let the cigar point down and the bottom two-thirds separated from the piece he was holding, just below the label, and landed on the floor with the sound of breaking glass.

"OH SHIT!" he exclaimed.

A small vial had been concealed in the expensive stogie and broke when it hit the hard tile. A clear syrupy liquid oozed out, spreading slowly like honey. David frantically grabbed some paper towels and attempted to clean the mess. He tossed the bottom part of the cigar into the trash then wiped the floor with the towels. A splinter of glass punctured his skin carrying with it some of the viscous material. David plucked out the glass then without thinking sucked at his sticky, bleeding finger. There was a bitter acidic taste along with that of his blood and he spit into the sink. He quickly washed his mouth out under the running faucet before rinsing his slashed finger. He kept his finger under the flow to flush out his wound but was struck with a feeling of dizziness. He held onto the counter for support. It took several minutes for him to recover but then he felt sick to his stomach and wretched in the sink until his muscles hurt from dry heaving. Again he washed his mouth out and tossed the remainder of the cigar into the trash. He didn't see the laser etched number around the lip that read: 67423L5 ((into the lip of the cigar?))

His head was swimming as David staggered to his room closing the door behind him. He collapsed on the bed and soon was unconscious.

***

After several hours of reading, Helen was nearly seeing double and had a splitting headache. She removed a bottle of aspirin from her desk drawer and tossed back two capsules, washing them down with some water. She looked back at the final report on the LOBO project and shook her head.

"How could such an amazing success be such a miserable failure," she said out loud.

It wasn't the first time the company had taken on highly secretive work from some obscure government agency, it was fairly common. The funding was exceptional and cost overruns could usually be tolerated as long as they didn't get too excessive and the project got favorable results. In fact, cost overruns from a couple programs had helped finance her current residence in the Hollywood Hills and a nice little secluded ranch near Ojai.

Her predecessor had taken on this particular project from a very clandestine part of the Military who, from the best she could discern, was operating in the blackest of black areas. She couldn't even tell where the money to fund the project came from or how it managed to stay off the books. Maybe that's why her predecessor was gone?

The LOBO project was supposed to bring soldiers to a super human level. Dr. Harland was using cutting edge biogenetic and gene splicing techniques along with hormone therapies to achieve this. Using wolf DNA selectively combined with human DNA the formula would produce heightened senses and abilities in its subjects. She read the list of improvements. Increased muscle mass and endurance, increased the sense of smell and hearing, enhanced night vision and an increase in aggressiveness. In these respects the project was a resounding success; however the side effects were intolerable.

There was an increase in pheromone production and potency that resulted in some serious problems. Any women that got too close to one of the subjects would feel the effects of the aromatic cocktail he was giving off. They'd become aroused, from mildly too insatiably in a matter of minutes. The longer they'd been exposed the stronger the effect. Their arousal would be picked up by the newly enhanced noses of the subject(s) and chaos would ensue. The first time it happened, two of the test subjects nearly tore each other apart in an attempt to have sex with an unfortunate but willing young lab tech. After that, all personnel that were to have contact with the test subjects had to be male. Even in the field tests, they had to be sure no female personnel were anywhere near the subjects or everything would break down. It turned out that the urge to 'mate' overrode all other orders. The conclusion being that any place these guys were to attack or infiltrate could be prevented by just guarding it with a handful of Hooter's Girls. They'd be so busy fucking that it would be easy to take them out. Add to that the physical mutations and this project was doomed.

Helen shook her head as she read the list of unexpected changes that occurred. All the subjects experienced genital deformation; increased length due to a bulge that would swell to enormous proportions prior to ejaculation and enlarged testicals. Some had increased body hair while others showed signs of elongation of their ears or teeth. Most had a color shift in their irises to a pale blue or a deep gold.

The final remarks in the report were that all remaining samples were to be destroyed upon orders from the agency that had funded this nightmare. She then did a search for Dr. Harland's personal notes but came up empty handed which was strange considering she had all the other team members notes on this project. She wondered what had happened to them and if they would explain why Dr. Harland really wanted to keep those two samples on ice. Helen closed the file and leaned back in her chair pondering her next move.

If it was discovered there were two samples of this substance still in existence, that would be bad but to find out they were now missing could be fatal to all involved. There was reason for Helen's concern since the test subjects mysteriously died in a plane crash as they were being transported to a new facility run by the sponsoring agency, and then there was Dr. Harland's sudden stroke that left him a mindless vegetable until the plug was pulled by his family and finally her predecessor's disappearance. She had to find out where Harland's notes had gotten too.

***

David woke up in the middle of the night to pure agony. His groin hurt as if he'd been brutally kicked in the nuts. His head was pounding and his ears were ringing. His whole body ached. He lay in his bed moaning, drenched in sweat as his muscles spasmed randomly. David tossed and turned for nearly an hour before he fell back into a restless sleep.

It was well past noon when David became aware of the sun light pouring into his room. He remembered all the pain from the previous night but it was like a dream. He felt great. Nothing hurt anymore. He sat up and put his feet on the floor but a wave of dizziness kept him from standing immediately. He took a couple deep breaths and it seemed to pass.

He walked to the bathroom across the hall to relieve himself. The moment he touched his cock to direct the stream, he felt there was something different about it. It felt...bigger. He looked at it in his hand and it did appear longer but that was just wishful thinking. He flushed and as he stood at the sink, washing his hands, he took a long look at his reflection in the mirror. There were some other changes he noticed. His cobalt eyes were now a crystalline pale blue. It looked as if he had on contacts but he knew that wasn't the case. He scanned his body and realized his muscles were more defined; not as much as a body builder but like a triathlete. He wasn't a jock by any stretch of the imagination before but now it looked like he was a lean, mean fighting machine.

"What the fuck's going on?" he mumbled even though he liked what he was seeing.

Smiling, he noticed another change; both his upper and lower canine teeth seemed more pronounced than he remembered. It was then his stomach rumbled and he remembered he hadn't eaten anything in roughly twenty-four hours. He walked back to his room, threw on some cut-off jeans and a t-shirt and went down stairs to get some breakfast.

By the time he was done eating, David had consumed an entire box of cereal, half a gallon of milk, two apples and the better half of a package of lunch meat. As he sat at the kitchen table, wiping his mouth, he thought he heard a woman's voice. He listened close and it was definitely a female voice but it wasn't his mother, she was at the hospital according to the note she'd left. And it wasn't Danni's, it was too early for her to be home but it was a familiar voice.

David rose trying to find the source of the voice he was hearing. It sounded like it was coming from the living room. He cautiously entered looking for the intruder but there was no one. He could still hear her, a soft sexy voice, half singing half humming. Looking through the front window, he could see their neighbor, Mary Hammond, washing her car in her driveway like she did every Saturday. His mother believed Mary liked the attention she got from all the men in the neighborhood who'd gawk at the skimpy attire she'd wear to do the job. Today was no exception as he watched his red bikini clad neighbor.

David felt his cock stir at the sight of Mary's long flowing blond hair and voluptuous body jiggling in the tiny swim suit. He'd fantasized hundreds of times about the recently divorced Ms. Hammond doing all kinds of sexual things with him. She was in her early forties but in very nice shape. At about 5'-5" and maybe 140 pounds, she had just the right amount of curves in all the right places, as far as he was concerned. He watched her bend at the waist to rinse her sponge in the bucket by the front bumper, giving him a perfect view of her luscious ass and amazing legs. David opened the front door and stood on the porch for a better look. There was a light breeze and the air flowing up the leg of his loose fitting cut-offs made him realize how obscene he must have looked, staring at his nearly naked neighbor with a raging hard-on tenting his shorts. He quickly retreated back inside before he was caught but he didn't want to be there. He wanted to be over there with her.

David went back upstairs and put on some boxer briefs then a pair of camo fatigue pants to help hide his rampant erection. He returned down stairs and went into the garage to open the large roller door. Once it was fully up, David moved around in the garage like he was doing something important and not secretly spying on his sexy neighbor. His cock had come back to life but it was being concealed by his new attire. It didn't take long before Mary noticed him and stopped to give David an energetic wave which set her D cup breasts swaying provocatively.

"Hi David," she shouted or, at least, that's the way it sounded to him.

"Hey Mary," he waved back.

She resumed drying her car, swaying her hips as she did. Mary had always liked David and loved teasing him when she got the chance. She had seen Cindy leave earlier that morning and decided to put on a show in hopes he'd notice. She had always been a big tease and that's probably why her husband had divorced her, he didn't like all the extra attention she got. Now she wanted to have some 'innocent' fun with her neighbor's son. Finishing the last pass on her hood, she turned back toward the Waxman house. Seeing David still undressing her with his eyes, she smiled and motioned for him to come over. The usually shy teen bolted across the street, surprising her.

"What can I do for you Mary?" he eagerly asked.

There was definitely something different about him but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Maybe it was those eyes? She hadn't noticed them being so piercing before. The way he was looking at her sent a tingle running down her spine right to her womanly core. It made her shiver.

"I need help putting some boxes back up in the attic and these out by the curb for the Good Will to pick up," pointing at a dozen cardboard boxes just inside her garage.

David could hardly contain himself, standing before one of his favorite masturbatory fantasy girls. The breeze carried her scent like ripples on a lake to his flaring nostrils, lapping against his senses. The smell of her hair and the floral shampoo she used, the subtle scent of her moisturizing cream mixed with her perspiration and there was something else, musky yet sweet that made his cock strain against its confinement. He took it all in along with her mature womanly beauty; she was driving him crazy.

"Where do you want me to start?"

"All those boxes with red tape on them are being donated so if you could put them out by the curb I'd appreciate it," Mary replied pointing at the first row of boxes in the garage, "I'm gonna finish up vacuuming my car then I'll show you where to put the others."

David immediately went to work while Mary took a moment to watch the eager young man at her disposal. His messy mop of blond hair, boyish charm, and youthful exuberance made her feel young again too. She wanted to keep him around as long as possible, still feeling that tingle down below.

Each time David carried a box down the driveway he walked through an invisible stream of Mary's scent. It was like passing by a fan set on low, there were distinct boundaries to the flow. He'd inhale deeply as he passed through it. By the time the last box was placed at the curb, he thought his cock would rip through his boxers and fatigues as he walked back to the shade of the garage.

Mary finished her task and went around closing the doors on her Lexus sedan. David was just entering the garage when Mary past in his wake. Catching a whiff of him sent a jolt straight from her clit to her brain, stopping her in her tracks. Her nipples twisted up into tight knots on top of her ample breasts, poking at the thin material of her bikini. Her heart raced and she felt sweat beading on her brow.

"Are you OK Mary?" David asked seeing an odd look on her face.

"Yeah...I'm fine," brushing her hand over her forehead, "Must be the heat getting to me. I'm gonna get some water, can I get you anything?"

"Some water would be great...Thanks."

"If you could get the ladder set up over there, I'll show you what to put in the rafters when I get back with our drinks," she said walking to the garage entrance of the house.

Mary went straight to the kitchen and filled two glasses with ice and water. Her hands were trembling for no particular reason and her heart was still going a mile-a-minute. The tingling in her pussy had grown to a nagging itch. The air conditioning was helping her cool down but the heat she was feeling was internal. She wanted to drop her bikini bottoms and finger herself to orgasm but with David right outside, that wouldn't be a good idea. 'That boy had better look out or I might jump his bones,' she mused and that thought didn't help her situation much either. It had been many months since the last time she'd had sex with anyone other than her favorite vibrator. She took a couple deep breaths then headed back to the garage.

The moment Mary returned to the garage, it was like entering an area with a thick atmosphere. The garage was filled with an odor that rocked her to her core. She handed David a glass and moved to the large roller door for some fresh air but the scent followed her. Leaning against the support beam, she emptied the water from her glass but still felt parched. Her nipples ached and her pussy was throbbing with need as she stood there panting. David was watching her with a concerned yet hungry look in his eyes. Those eyes...those beautiful animalistic eyes were burning holes in her. She swore she could feel the heat of his gaze as it moved across her flesh. She set her glass on a nearby bench and with a determined looked, walked over to the young man. The thoughts racing through her mind were inappropriate but she didn't care. She needed relief and she was going to get it.

David watched Mary put her drink down and strut over to within a couple inches of him. She had a look of lust in her eyes that probably matched his. She took his hand and pulled him toward the internal door.

"What about the boxes?"

"Later...I have something more important I need your help with."

She was practically dragging him up the stairs until the full force of her arousal hit David's now very sensitive nose. His nostrils flared as he sucked in her alluring aroma. His body was trembling with need. When Mary was at the top of the stairs, David yanked her to a halt standing one tread below. For a moment they just stared into each other's eyes then their lips merged in a hungry kiss. Tongues twisted and coiled in their mouths as they both tried to devour the other. Hands removed clothing and in less than a minute they were both naked. David scooped Mary up into his arms and carried her sweat slick body to her bedroom.

She twisted from his grasp and pushed him down onto her bed. Her breathing was coming in ragged pants when she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her hand closed around his steel hard cock making him jump with surprise at how aggressive she had become. Mary was expertly stroking him then her mouth closed around his head and David nearly lost it right there. His cock throbbed painfully. It felt as if it was going to split open. He was about to cum and there was no way to stop it. He let out a loud growling cry as the first thick rope left the tip and splashed into Mary's throat. The pain at the base of his cock was intense but the pleasure of his release helped compensate for it. Each spasm came with an aching jolt of agony followed by a wave of pleasure. He'd never experienced anything like this before. It felt like something was wrong but he was happy for the relief.

David's cock became very sensitive and he pulled Mary's mouth off and lifted her to the bed. She had managed to swallow a good portion of his seed but the remainder was running down her chin and chest. She was disappointed he didn't last more than a minute in her mouth before unloading but she was hoping round two would be better. David dove between her legs before she had time to think further on the subject of endurance.

David's tongue parted Mary's drenched feminine folds as it ran the entire length of her pussy, making her moan. His tongue slithered inside her wet opening and Mary went nuts. Her body thrashed on the bed like she was being electrocuted. She was cumming from the first few licks her sexy young neighbor had given her. It was incredible. She'd never cum that fast before in her life but she wasn't complaining. David settled down to a vigorous lapping of her over heated sex only pausing briefly to suck her clit into his mouth and flick it with his tongue ever so often. Mary was on cloud nine as the steady stream of orgasms kept her screaming for more.

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers