LOBO 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

The painful throb at the base of his cock had finally subsided but he was once again rock hard and in need of release. He removed his mouth from Mary's drooling pussy and repositioned himself on his knees.

"Oh don't stop lover...don't stop," she pleaded but David had other things in mind.

He roughly flipped Mary onto her stomach and pulled at her hips. She got her knees under her and lifted her ass at his urgings. He was in his own little world now. The only thing on David's mind was planting his seed deep in her womb. He guided his cock to her well lubed opening and drove his steely lance in to the hilt.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed from the sudden and violent penetration but she loved being taken by an aggressive lover and David was definitely letting his inner animal loose.

The feel of her warm tunnel surrounding him caused a shift in his mindset. It was like being taken over by another person or force that couldn't be controlled. He gave himself over to the beast and did what came naturally. His hands gripped her hips firmly as he withdrew in preparation for another lunge. He heaved back on her waist as he thrust forward, slamming his hips into her ass with a loud slap that made Mary yelp in pleasure. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on the stiff invader, trying to keep it in place but to no avail.

David began to pound into her hard and fast, driving her head and shoulders into the mattress with his jack hammering thrusts as her hands clutched at the sheets for support. His cum filled balls slapped at her clit like a boxer's speed bag, making her cum again. He could hear her muffled cries and that just spurred him on. David could feel the familiar pressure building in his swaying testicals and then came the ache at the base of his cock. It wasn't as intense this time but still uncomfortable. He began to feel some resistance as the last inch or so of his ridged member slide into Mary's clenching pussy. It became more and more difficult to push all the way in as his building orgasm drew near. With one final hard thrust, he buried himself fully inside Mary.

"OOOHHH GOD YES!" she cried, pushing back into him.

David held her tight to his hips as the bulge at the base of his cock continued to grow. He thought that his cum was filling up the bulge but he knew he wasn't actually cumming yet. It was throbbing as it stretched the skin of his cock painfully tight.

"Holy shit...your cock's gonna...tear me open...What's happening?" Mary cried as the bulge reached its peak.

He let out a primal scream as his balls emptied into her stuffed canal. Fiery streams of sperm laden semen gushed into Mary, splashing against her cervix with unexpected force. She let out her own animalistic cry as a fresh orgasm tore through her. David's body jerked with each spasm in his loins. His eyes were clamped shut from the intensity of the experience.

Mary was in a whole new realm of existence as her body responded to the overwhelming pleasure that was bombarding her. The throbbing of the massive bulge just inside her pussy was making her tremble. It felt like someone was rhythmically thumping her G-spot and that was driving her to ongoing orgasmic bliss. The feeling of being pumped full of cum was adding to the incredible sensations.

When the final jet of cum had been fired, David took a couple long deep breaths then collapsed onto his side, taking Mary with him, his swollen cock keeping them locked together. He was able to slow his breathing in short order as he held Mary's twitching body. Even though he was spent, his cock was still giving her pleasure, throbbing in time with his beating heart. It took another twenty minutes for his swollen member to shrink back to 'normal', freeing the exhausted woman in his arms. It was then he also felt like himself again, not some sex crazed animal. He lay there trying to make sense of it all as he drifted off to sleep with the already unconscious Mary still in his arms.

***

David woke with a start. He was naked in an unfamiliar place. There was someone beside him, also naked. Then it all came rushing back. He had made love to Mary Hammond. No, not "made love to" he fucked her and they both enjoyed it but guilt and fear were creeping into his mind as the gravity of the situation set in. He quickly slid out of bed and looked at his neighbor lying there before him. He wondered if he'd hurt her or worse. 'No, I can hear her breathing,' he told himself. He could see a huge wet spot under her hips and a thick line of pearly fluid leaking from her vagina. 'What if she gets pregnant?' he thought as he felt a knot forming in his stomach.

Mary let out a soft contented moan and rolled onto her back, still blissfully sleeping. He looked down at her supine form. Her beast rising and falling with each breath; nipples erect, her flat stomach with its tiny jeweled ring in her belly button, her matted landing strip above the cleft of her pussy. David's cock began to respond and that 'other' urge also started to rise inside him. He took a step back, shaking his head. He collected his clothes, got dressed and made his exit before he gave himself over to the 'beast'. He peered out the open garage door to see if anyone was watching before quickly crossing the street.

David paced back and forth in his own garage, concern hanging heavy on his mind over the consequences of his recent actions. He then noticed that his sister's car was parked on the street. He looked at his watch; 3:25. He'd been at Mary's for nearly three hours. Hopefully, Danni hadn't seen him leaving Mary's place.

He knew he couldn't stay in the garage all afternoon so he decided to go in and avoid as much contact with his sister as possible. He could take a shower and hang out in his room until dinner. He opened the door and was met by a cool blast of conditioned air. It carried with it the smell of his sister. Danni always used the same lavender body wash and coconut scented shampoo since she was in high school and her spicy perfume hadn't changed either. He'd missed her distinct fragrance now that she was away at college. He went to the kitchen to grab a Red Bull before heading to the bathroom.

"Is that you David?" Danni asked in a casual tone, her back to the kitchen as she lay on the couch watching TV in the family room.

"Yeah! Jeeze, you don't have to yell," he winced.

"I didn't," she replied, turning to give her brother a scornful look.

"That's not what it sounded like to me," he shot back heading for the stairs.

"Whatever," she gave a dismissive wave and turned back to her show.

It took a few moments before Danni noticed something in the air. It was a strange smell, faint and unfamiliar. Her nipples hardened almost immediately making her shiver. She wasn't cold; in fact, she was now feeling a warming sensation all over her body. She sat up and inhaled again trying to identify the arousing scent but only got a fleeting sample. It was enough to send another shiver coursing through her body. Her clit was now distended and demanding attention. Her sudden arousal had shifted her attention away from the television and to the growing need between her legs. Her left hand was mindlessly massaging her breast while her right cupped her throbbing sex through her yoga pants. She turned off the TV and made a bee-line for her room.

David let the cool water flow over him after cleaning the sweat and sexual residue from his body as he pondered the events of the day. He couldn't figure out what made the changes he was seeing and feeling until he remembered the phony cigar. Panic set in as he began to fear the worse, that he may have poisoned himself. 'But poison would make me feel sick but I feel great,' he thought, still concerned about the situation.

The fear of dying aside, there was the matter of Ms. Hammond. One minute he was helping her move boxes, the next he was fucking her brains out. It all seemed surreal, like watching some kind of 3D interactive porn video. 'And I came inside her,' he remembered, 'and I wasn't wearing a condom. What if she gets pregnant?' That last though is what really scared him. He could see it all so clearly, he had no control; something had driven him to cum inside her. When he was looking down at her before he left, he felt the powerful urge to fuck her again.

Another issue bothering him was his hearing. Every sound was magnified making his ears hurt. His sister sounded like she was shouting through a megaphone earlier. And even now there was a buzzing in his head. But it wasn't in his head. It was muffled and distant but not in his head. He listened closer; there was more, breathing and moaning coming from the hallway. David opened the bathroom door and peered down the hall toward his parent's room. 'Not there,' he told himself then looked the other way. At the far end of the hall was Danni's room and he was sure that was where the sounds were coming from.

He padded down the hall to his sister's door quietly listening to the sounds coming from beyond. It was clear she was masturbating with her vibrator and normally that would be repellant to him. He didn't want to hear his sister getting herself off before, but now, he did. His cock was already growing fast and he could feel his heart pounding. A wave of heat washed over his naked body as the need to see his sister masturbating consumed his thoughts. Her moans were getting louder, making his blood boil. Without thinking, he turned the knob and walked in.

Danni was so close, just a little more and she'd cum. The angry buzz of her vibrator was pushing her ever closer to the edge of bliss when her bedroom door burst open. Her brother David was standing just inside her room, naked as the day he was born, sporting a raging hard-on.

"What the FUCK DAVID!" she shouted angrily while frantically trying to cover herself. David just stared at her with his ice blue eyes. She opened her mouth to scream at him again when she was bathed in that intoxicating aroma. The same scent she smelled before. The same one that made her want to masturbate in the first place but this was far stronger. When she inhaled, her whole body began to shake from the orgasm that took hold. She hadn't removed the vibrator from her vagina and the overwhelming sensations from David's powerful pheromones sent her over the precipice. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her quaking intensified.

"OH FUCK! Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!" she chanted, riding the waves of pleasure crashing over her.

Danni's eyes eventually opened to David standing close at hand, watching her. The air was thick with his scent; every panting breath filling her nose and lungs with his aroma. Her mind was consumed with lust and it didn't seem to matter that it was her brother she was lusting for. She yanked the vibrator from his twitching pussy then stripped her t-shirt from her body, before laying back and spreading her legs for him.

David saw his sister remove her shirt then offer herself to him. There was a faint protest in the back of his mind, something about incest, sibling, wrong...but the beast wasn't listening. He climbed on the bed between her open thighs and lowered his face toward her dripping sex but before he got there her fingers laced into his damp hair. Forcibly pulling him nose to nose with her, she growled out a command.

"Fuck me!"

An almost sinister smile crept across his lips as he put the tip of his leaking cock at her opening. He grabbed her thighs and with one swift lunge was fully sheathed in her. The inhuman cry of ecstasy and pain escaping Danni's lips made David jump but he recovered quickly and began to pound her spasming pussy savagely.

Danni's breasts bounced and slapped into each other while she muttered unintelligible obscenities and moans. She grabbed her jiggling boobs, pinching and twisting her nipples fiercely as a second orgasm struck. David kept up his rapid pace and could feel the unmistakable ache in his balls and the now familiar swelling at the base of his cock, signaling his own impending release. He let go of Danni's trembling thighs as he leaned forward, driving his cock to its full depth in his sister. Her legs clamped around his narrow waist, holding him in place. It was then she became aware of the growing bulge inside her.

"OH FUCK! What's happening...what's hap...oh shit...oh shit. Oh GOD YES!" orgasm three took hold as the first searing rope of her brothers cum splashed into her convulsing cunt.

Danni sank her teeth into David's shoulder to keep from screaming. David didn't even notice as he enjoyed the rapturous release. Danni couldn't stop cumming with the relentless throb of her brother's cock against her G-spot. It became too much for her and she passed out. David raised himself on his elbows, taking some of the pressure off his sister's body. Her legs fell lifeless to the bed.

David held that position until his cock softened enough to pull out of Danni's twitching pussy without hurting her. There was a loud wet slurp as he pulled free followed by a torrent of cum. Danni let out a soft moan as she came around. David lay down beside her to recover, just staring at the ceiling. Danni was still breathing quicker than normal but she wasn't ready to call it quits. Sitting up, she took his cum slick flaccid cock in her hand and began stroking it back to life.

"We're not done yet are we?" she asked licking some of the remnants of their last coupling from his cock, "I want you to fuck me more."

She sucked him into her mouth, taking his rubbery member down to the base. David let out a low groan as she expertly brought him back to life. Once Danni was satisfied with her work, she quickly straddled his hips and guided his cock back into her sloppy pussy. She dropped her full weight down on him, impaling herself once more on her brother's amazing member. They both groaned in ecstasy. David's hands went to her round hips and guided her up and down his length. She would occasionally drive herself down and grind her clit into his pelvis until she cried out in orgasm. David kept his hips bucking to build enough friction to unload again but was having trouble in this position but each time Danni came, it brought him closer to orgasm.

Danni was riding him frantically. Shifting her feet so that she was squatting gave David more room to thrust into her on the down stroke. Her frothing pussy was contracting as Danni came again and David could feel himself closing in on the finish line as well. The base of his cock was growing and he knew he needed it inside his sister before he came. He pulled Danni forward, throwing her off balance, then thrust upward. He buried himself in her wet depths and held her in place to allow his cock to expand fully. Danni let out a growling moan as her brother lock them together. She began to tremble when his cock spat his thick load into her womb.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming with you...OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" she cried.

Her body quaked and shivered as a string of orgasms rumbled through her. When David was finally spent, he held Danni as she quietly sobbed into his shoulder, exhausted. She would have a tiny orgasm every few minutes but David was sure she was unconscious once more. He closed his eyes and waited with his face shrouded in his sister's damp auburn locks.

***

Cindy was glad to be home. It had been a long day at the hospital and she was ready to relax, but how could she? The revelations of the past few days had ripped the life out of her. She wanted to scream at Brent and tell him what an arrogant, unfaithful, asshole he was but he wouldn't be able to understand her in his current condition and that frustrated her even more. She had considered divorce in the past but didn't want to put David through that until he had graduated, however now seemed like the best opportunity to go through with it but once again she wasn't sure if it was possible with her husband in a coma. She parked in the driveway and walked to the front door. She was happy to see Danni was here now too. She hoped her kids didn't mind ordering pizza because she wasn't in the mood to cook.

She walked through the door and immediately noticed an unusual odor. It gave her goose bumps and her body felt suddenly warm. The further she went into the house the more potent the pungent smell became. Her nipples began to ache and her pussy moistened. 'What's happening?' she thought as she searched for her children. They weren't down stairs so she proceeded to the second floor. At the top of the stairs, the smell was almost over powering. Danni's door was open so Cindy stepped forward to look in. She was shocked to see Danni lying naked on top of a young man with his cock still inside her. With her mind clouded with the feral aroma, Cindy assumed her daughter had gotten back together with Mike, her former boyfriend. She knew she should just close the door and walk away but the sight of that cock sticking out of Danni's inflamed pussy was making her crazy. She wanted to be fucked; it had been months since she and Brent had made love. 'Made love!' just the thought of having sex with her two timing husband made her sick.

Danni shivered and Cindy watched as the semi hard cock slide from her drenched hole. A river of pearly liquid followed. Her daughter moaned as she rolled off the young man's chest to snuggle at his side. She didn't seem to be awake.

Cindy felt herself shiver and realized it was because her hand was inside her skirt, fingering her pussy through her panties and nylons. When she looked back at the face of the young man, she got another shock, it wasn't Mike. It was David. Although lust was taking over her mind and body, she still had a shred of rational thought that told her what she was seeing is wrong.

"David," her voice but a whisper, "What have you done? What have...you..." she never finished.

She peeled off her blouse and bra. She struggled with her skirt at first but found the zipper and let it pool at her ankles.

"Mom?" David asked in a sleepy voice.

His primal urges kicked in as he smelt her arousal and felt his cock reviving. He sat up, swinging his feet off the bed. Cindy could see his growing phallus and a craving to have it in her mouth took over. She wanted it nice and hard so he could fuck her just like he'd fucked her daughter, his sister. Those thoughts should have repulsed her but she couldn't see past the need to be fucked, to be bred by her son.

Cindy dropped to her knees and attacked his cock with a hunger, swallowing him whole. Her tongue swabbed his shaft from base to tip and back down again. She savored the taste of his cum and Danni's mixed together in a decadent cream, coating his entire length. She slurped and sucked, bobbing up and down until David pulled her mouth away. He got off the bed and circled behind her. Tearing through her sheer hose and silk panties, he exposing her dripping cleft. He bent down for a quick taste, pushing her upper body into the mattress while her knees remained on the floor then placed the head of his steely cock at his mother's opening. But it wasn't his mother David saw. It was another female to fuck. He pulled her hips back as he thrust forward skewering Cindy in one powerful push. She cried out rousing Danni from her slumber, shaking the bed violently from his hammering thrusts.

Danni had a look of disappointment as she watched David fuck their mother; she wanted to be the one being fucked again. Her fingers were furiously fanning her angry clit to the scene of wanton debauchery playing out in front of her. Her mother grunted and cursed slamming back into David like a woman possessed. Then she got a strange look on her face in the throes of orgasm when David drove into her hard, holding her ass firmly against his hips. It looked to Danni as one of shock and exhilaration and Danni knew what was happening.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers