Lock Your Doors

Story Info
Breaking and entering - not just the house!
834 words
3.51
57.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can totally imagine you lying there in your bed, not aware you left the back door open. Before you awaken, I've already got your arms tied to your bed and I'm working on your blindfold as you begin to stir. You begin to protest, but I notice your nipples are already erect, and your breath is coming in short, quick bursts, a hint of a flush creeping up your neck into your cheeks. You feel the blindfold go snug around your head and right after that, my hands grabbing your right leg, tying a piece of silk rope around it, and then pulling your leg straight and tying it to the bed. I tie your left leg up as well and then just stand there to admire your exquisite body. My cock is stiffening in my pants already and I take my clothes off.

You plead with me, saying, "Just stop...don't hurt me. I'll do anything."

I reply, "Of course you'll do anything. You don't have any choice, do you? You're naked, tied to a bed, and you can't even see who I am. Now, do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

Nervously, you respond, "N...No."

"First, I'm going to bite your nipples, and then lick your pussy a little bit...just because I like to. And then I'm going to fuck you until your pink little pussy is raw. And if you're a good girl, I might even fuck your tight little ass."

I can't help but notice your mouth slightly parted, and a quiet, almost imperceptible moan escape your lips.

"You little slut! You're enjoying this, aren't you? That's it...suck my cock, you little whore!" And I shove my cock into your mouth, all the way down your throat, feeling you gag a little as I do. I grab the back of your head and fuck your mouth, just like it was your pussy. I do this for a couple of minutes and then pull out and slap my cock on your cheek. Your mouth is still open...do you want more? Hmmm...

"You are a naughty little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes," you reply.

"Well then, sweetie, you can forget me licking your sweet little pussy. I'm just going to fuck the shit out of it instead."

This time, you don't even try to hide your moan. And that sends a huge tingle through my cock. Damn, you're a hot one.

I untie your left leg, lift it up in the air and then slide my cock into your pussy in one forceful thrust, my balls slapping against you. I look down and notice your clit is erect, and your pussy engorged. With your left leg in my left hand, I reach down with my right and give your ass a slap and fuck you hard. I wonder if you'll have a bruise tomorrow?

Our fucking continues for several minutes and then you say to me, "Whatever you do, please don't fuck my ass. It's so small...that would hurt. Please don't!"

"What? Who's telling who what to do here? Fuck that." And with that, I untie your arms from the bedpost, tie them together, untie your leg and then flip you over onto your stomach. I reach down and slide my fingers into your dripping cunt and then use your juices to lube the entrance to your tight little asshole and with that, I put the head of my cock at the entrance.

You moan, but try to hide it and say, "Please...please...don't fuck my ass. Don't fuck my ass. Don't. Please." You can feel the head of my cock right there...and the pressure build as I begin to lean forward into you. With an almost audible pop, the head of my cock enters your ass and you cry out with a mixture of pain and pleasure. But then, instead of leaning forward...trying to get away...you slam back into me!

That does it for me. Grabbing onto your hips, I begin to thrust my engorged cock into your little ass, feeling my load begin to rise in my balls as they slap against your pussy. By now, you are bucking, writhing...slamming your ass back into me. And I notice you've reached down with your bound arms and have managed to get your index finger in contact with your hard little clit, rubbing it...pulling it...slapping it.

And you begin to scream, "Yes, that's it! Fuck me...fuck my tight little ass! Slam your big cock into me! Do it!"

I can't help myself anymore and I slam my cock home into your ass and feel my orgasm build. And as it does, I pull my cock out, flip you over, and stroke my cock until I come all over your face.

I wipe my cock off on your tits, grab my clothes, and walk out saying, "You should be more careful and lock your doors. There are dangerous people around who might come in and fuck a hot woman like you."