Locked Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indigo raised his hand and waved it to make sure she saw it.

"Ms. Etheria, can you understand me? If you can, do you consent to Mr. Welle's taking care of you?"

Umi tried to raise her hand. It was more like propping her elbow up on Indigo.

"I am confirming that Ms. Etheria has consented to Mr. Welle's managing her care. I'll report back to your families. We will check in on you again tomorrow unless you contact us with an update." Then she left with a soft crunch of the gravel.

Indigo struggled up, got Umi to take a med for her fever, then brought in the supplies box that was left by the officer. It was mostly food, such as soup and crackers, but there was also cough suppressant, decongestant, and fever pills. Exhausted, he lay back down and reflected that they both needed showers, and the sheets could use a change.

Umi woke up having to go to the bathroom. Staggering out of the bed, she noticed that Indigo wasn't in it. After peeing, she was surprised that the bathroom door opened as she was washing her hands.

"You've got to take a shower, sweetie," Indigo stated reaching around her to turn it on.

Umi couldn't deny that part, but, "I can't stand for very long. I'm about to fall over."

"Trust me, I know. I put a chair in the shower," he grasped her waist and helped her step in.

She gasped as the water hit, but then sighed. It felt really good. Then Indigo helped her take off his shirt. He was getting wet, too, but the space was too small for the both of them with her sitting. Then he helped her stand and take off his boxer shorts. She was naked, and she blearily looked at him to see how he took it. He looked, but concern motivated him more.

Handing her the soap, he asked, "Are you able to do this part?"

She nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to change the bed. Don't move."

She smiled since that was funny.

Doing her best to bath herself, she quickly tired. When Indigo returned and suggested he help her wash her hair, she gratefully accepted. He had changed from his wet clothes, so this time he just stripped instead of letting his fresh set of clothes get wet. And she got an eyeful. He was standing-at-attention, erect. "You're beautiful, my girlfriend, and I'd have to be dead to not appreciate that," he told her when she looked back up at him embarrassed at being so focused on it. Scrubbing her hair awkwardly, uncertain about how to handle its length, he helped her finish cleaning.

When he offered her more clothes to wear, she only took the boxers. Sighing, she settled back into the clean sheets, herself clean, all thanks to the amazing man tucking her in. "I love you," she murmured closing her eyes. Very gently, his lips pressed against hers. Their first kiss. She smiled.

When she awoke in the middle of the night, she sighed enjoying the moment. She was achy from being in bed so long, but she didn't feel so feverish anymore. After going to the bathroom, she climbed back in next to Indigo. His soft breathing lulled her back to sleep, while his presence filled her with warm pleasure.

Sitting on the couch again the next evening, well back on the mend, Umi was trying to figure out how to deal with him. She was like precious glass to him, but she wanted to get closer.

"Would you like to play a game of cards?" he asked.

She sat up straighter as an idea struck her, "How about if we do a little bet on the game?"

"Like what? I'll trade you 10 of my herb seeds for one of your massive melons?"

Umi smiled. Apparently she wasn't the only one experiencing some form of frustration. "The loser has to kiss the winner."

Indigo paused his shuffling. Then continued while asking, "Where?"

Her eyes just about crossed as that thought hit, "On the mouth."

"Open or closed."

"Open."

"Not that I'm complaining, but how's that different for the winner?" He held out the deck for her to cut it.

"Okay, reverse that, and the loser has to sit there and not react with anything more than his/her mouth."

His eyes were twinkling as he dealt the cards, "Deal."

Indigo lost the first game and as Umi leaned towards him, he said, "Wait a minute. I need to tell you something."

"Mmmm. No. Tell me after I kiss you." And then she pressed her lips to his cutting off the protest. He groaned his frustration, opening his mouth, and letting her kiss him. She made sure not to wrap her arms around him to hold him secure, and he pressed forward by leaning into her to deepen the kiss. His flavor filled her senses, heightening the warmth spreading through her body. Wanted this. Wanted you.

Pausing for breath, she pulled back and smiled at him, full of feminine delight in driving him crazy. He wanted to grab her and pull her back for another dose.

He looked so hungry, she was thrilled to have created it. "Now, what did you have to tell me?" And then he looked guilty, but not entirely. The guilt came from the emotion that he was hiding under it.

"I reported to the police on our recovery, you know they wanted a daily update, and they said that we have to stay quarantined for another six weeks."

She raised her eyebrows at such a long time frame.

"I asked why it was so long, and it seems like the problem is everything inside this place is infectious, and they don't want to deal with that because there are shortages on cleaning supplies." He took her hand and kissed her palm saying, "Sorry. You're stuck with me."

She narrowed her eyes. That was definitely a sorry-not-sorry. "I could say the same," she observed. He didn't realize that her father's asking if he was safe was directed at her, too. Then she tapped the deck. "Well, we have lots of time then to drive each other crazy. Deal."

In what sense? He was already losing his moorings when it came to Umi. When they kissed, he wanted more. Like an addict. Learning from the police that their quarantine was extended was received as great news by his gonads. Apparently his lack of screaming in response elicited an elaboration as to why and a release from the daily check-ins. Refocusing on the game, he decided that he wasn't up to another loss. She needed to get back into his arms for an intense, solid, no escape kiss.

Umi lost, but she smiled at having won. Indigo's hunger took over his facial expression as he pulled her into his arms murmuring, "I win." She was tugged onto his lap, and he secured her waist with one hand and the back of her head with his other. She sighed happily as his mouth again reclaimed hers. With his hand behind her head, the pressure of his mouth against hers was demanding. His tongue again caressed hers, and he repeated the motion claiming her again and again. His erection was a hard object pressed against her hip, promising. Arousal burst like flame from the warmth filling her.

When he was done, she commented while breathing heavily, "That was fun...you know, having a bit of skin or saliva in the game."

He held her gaze. She was still recovering. He needed to be careful with her or else she could revert back to being sick. "I can't wait for tomorrow when you're feeling better," he rumbled.

She grinned. Then yawned. "I take it we're done for tonight. Which show do you want to watch?..."

She was oblivious that such a simple sentence grooved a powerful sense of rightness in his frame. This. He wanted this. Being with her just like this.

When she awoke in the morning, she felt much better. Indigo had made breakfast, and she insisted on eating it at the table. Setting her up with his computer and some comedies, he took care of various parts of the home, the laundry, the garden, and so on. He took advantage of kissing her at every opportunity. She felt guilty about being so useless. So she joined him in the garden, and despite being urged not to do too much, she felt fine building the greenhouses. Every once in a while she'd pause and watch Indigo. She enjoyed watching him move. He'd look back at her and smile before focusing on his task. Every once in a while, she would find herself thinking of THEIR garden or THEIR bed or THEIR home, but then she would jerk her mind back from the drift. It all was his, and she was his guest. That was all. Well, girlfriend-guest, with its extra...benefits, but guest all the same. Glancing back at him, she reflected that girlfriend-rights were something she hadn't yet fully explored. And she had an idea.

That night, when they were clean and ready for bed, relaxing on the couch again, she suggested, "How about another game?"

"What sort of game?" he was instantly smiling and aroused.

"We play cards, but the loser strips?"

"How about the winner gets to rub the loser's gonads."

Getting his hands on her breasts and vulva shot through her brain. "What if the loser orgasms?"

"Okay, switch. The loser has to stimulate the winner to an orgasm."

"And the loser?"

"Has to rub him/herself to orgasm, or we can play again and he/she has to wait till they win."

"Okay...we can try it."

"Strip."

"No, that's part of the game."

"Mmmm. No. Have the loser strip and then the winner gets rubbed to an orgasm in their clothes?"

"Works for me," she laughed.

"I love you. No."

So she agreed, and they pulled off their clothes. His erection was unmistakable, and he commented, "I can't control that around you. I want my girlfriend."

Her heart beat harder in response, and she sighed, "I miss my vibrator."

"You're welcome to use me anytime," he selflessly offered.

She rolled her eyes, "You're not going to quietly sit in the closet until I'm feeling the urge again."

"I want to be the one triggering the urge," he replied darkly.

"Exactly."

The cards were dealt, and she won. As Indigo moved in on her, he licked his finger and then lightly touched her clit. She jerked at the motion. His eyes were dilated, watching her intently as he moved his hand. Heat filled her as he touched her, and she briefly grabbed the back of his head to make him kiss her. The motion of his hand shifted from her clit to his fingers slipping inside of her. "My dick's jealous of my fingers," he rumbled. Her heat intensified. His fingers slipped out to smear her body's lubrication over her clitoris.

She shifted her hips to follow his fingers. "Indigo," she groaned.

"Feel me, my Umi?" he murmured against her lips. The motion of his fingers was shooting fire into her body. She felt him, and he was driving her crazy.

"More. Indigo, that feels so good," she moaned. His fingers rubbed her harder, and just when she seized in an orgasm, he took her lips again. She shuddered under his hands, thrilled he was doing this to her.

When she was done jerking and grimacing, Umi opened her eyes to stare into his. Sighing in satisfaction, she asked, "Want to play again?"

He smiled. For some reason, she lost, and when she wrapped her soft fingers around his erection, he fought the urge to thrust into her fingers. Grasping her hand tighter, to squeeze him just right, he murmured, "I love your playing games with me."

As she squeezed him and rubbed him just over the tip and under the flaring hood, the way he loved it, she commented, "You said you wanted me to value your time."

The motion of her hands was turning his brain to primitive places. He wanted inside her so bad. But this was perfect. His testicles tightened as her hands worked him over wonderfully. "Careful how you play with me, though," he tried warning her. Then her fingers brushed him just the right way and he orgasmed, jetting into her fingers.

Umi smiled, satisfied, and actually licked her finger as she washed her hands in the sink. Having followed her over, Indigo grasped her into his arms trapping her against the sink in response. "Feel like playing another game tomorrow?" she sweetly inquired.

He murmured into her neck as he kissed her there, "I'd insist on tonight, but since you're still recovering, lets see what we can do tomorrow."

"And we'll have all day. Looks like it's supposed to rain."

"I think we can count on it." The way he said his double entendre, his voice filled with dark promise and his arms wrapped around her securing her to him, made her shiver with desire.

Umi fell asleep so rapidly that Indigo knew he couldn't tire her out just yet. When she suggested playing games to get intimate, he just about tripped over himself. He'd been trying so hard to let her recover before pushing for more, and he was thrilled that she'd made the first move. That she wanted him as much as he wanted her was the best feeling in the world, and he couldn't wait until the next day to let her know that. It wasn't until the soft rush of wind outside rustling through the trees was followed by the sheets of water against the roof that he finally fell asleep.

After breakfast, Umi looked at the rain falling outside the windows on their garden project. "Looks like it's going to be a while before we can go back out."

"I seem to recall your original purpose for coming over here was to work on eigenvectors," Indigo commented slipping a textbook and writing paper next to her hand on the table.

She looked up at him with a smile, "I wanted to eventually get to complicated two-body motion."

Indigo mmmmmm'd. Her suggestive urging was pushing him off-balance. His erection sprang into action when she spoke. "I'm going to pick a random object, and you'll find the most unstable rotation." Which seemed to be a natural talent of hers.

"If I win?"

"Cunnilingus." She shivered watching him swallow excitedly.

"If I lose?"

"Sex. You get on top of me and make me orgasm." He put a condom on the table next to the book.

She blew out her breath. "No fellatio huh?"

His erection twitched at the thought but, "Next round, maybe. For this one...you're MY girlfriend now. And call me territorial, but I'm out to destroy your memories of any other men touching you but me."

Umi's breath caught when he made his declaration. She'd always cared deeply for Indigo, but he'd triggered her sense of self-preservation. Something about him threatened to make her fall so deeply in love with him that if anything went wrong, she'd worry about her sanity. He really could wipe out her memory of other men as she lost herself in him. "Okay, but what...what are you expecting from me when we aren't playing?" she had to ask.

"I expect you to sleep in my bed, be my companion, and to tell me what you want from me physically." He picked up her hand, and softly kissed one of her knuckles.

"Exactly what we're doing?"

"Exactly."

"What about when we can leave again?"

"Nervous?" She should be. It was an inevitable event that was stirring something dark deep inside him, something he wasn't ready to face. "Let's see how we feel then." Making her crazy about him in several weeks would be a challenge, but he was up for trying.

"What if I'm more attached to you than you are to me?" she worried softly, looking him in the eye.

Keeping her eyes fixed on him, he unleashed his consuming desire for her fractionally so she could see it. Raw hunger. "Sometimes you have to just jump and discover where you land."

Thinking back over how he had behaved since the insanity of the pandemic started, she realized that he had always been her partner, caring, adoring, and funny. Now he was looking at her like she was a feast, an echo of her own interest in enjoying his body. Her question was one of whether the activity would be love-making or fucking. His answer was clear: love-making. Softening her lips, she softly smiled, leaned towards him nose-to-nose and murmured, "Game on." Then she kissed him, licking his bottom lip before nibbling on it. He opened his mouth, seized the back of her head, and deepened the kiss and its intensity.

When they paused, he said, "A uniform sphere."

"Seriously?" she smiled. That one didn't have an unstable rotation axis. The sample calculation was right in front of her in the book. She filled in the steps they skipped and put her pen down at the same time he pulled her chair away from the table. Helping her stand up, turning her around, he guided her to lay back on the table and pulled his boxers off of her.

"I can't tell you how satisfying it is to me that you are always wearing my clothes," he commented with a nip and a lick on her inner thigh.

Her thigh muscle spasmed in response, and she swallowed as she sunk deeper into her thickening arousal. "Your scent is in everything, and I'm perversely enjoying rolling in it," she laughed.

Then he shouldered himself between her thighs, settled on her vacated chair and smiled at her over her mons, "You're good enough to eat."

Her breath caught at the sight of the hunger in his eyes. Then his tongue slipped between her labia, a teasing slide against their engorged surface and her clitoris, and she gasped dropping her head back on the table. Indigo was merciless. He tapped her clit until it throbbed, then eased his tongue down the inside of her labia and back up the other side. Umi threw out her arms and grasped the sides of the table. When she moaned his name, he sucked on her clit throwing her violently into her orgasm. Her back literally came off the table as she keened.

Pulling his face away, petting her with his fingers, he kissed the inside of her thigh as she panted. "Ready for your next challenge?" he rumbled, his voice dark with promise. She was about to be claimed.

"Give me a minute," she sighed, her heart rate racing. Indigo never did things halfheartedly. Having his focus and drive targeting her sexual pleasure was an intimidating prospect. One likely to render her into a jibbering, sexually subsumed bundle of nerves.

"Be right back," he chuckled, getting up to wash his face in the sink. He returned just as she managed to crawl off the table. When she reached to pick up the boxers she'd been wearing, he rumbled, "Don't bother. Just sit...And get ready to be mine."

Umi narrowed her eyes at his challenge. He was certain she couldn't do the next one, and damn the man, he was probably right.

"Squat ovloid," he announced with a smile.

She looked at her sphere solution realizing that she had to keep all three axes. "Uh, oh," she murmured. "How about the x and y axes stay equal?"

"Sure, go for it. That's more difficult in my opinion, but give it a shot," he grinned.

Naturally, she didn't get there. Feeling her naked vulva pressed against the chair every time she shifted around didn't help. Nor did Indigo's deciding to undress by the time she was halfway through the calculations either. Indigo helpfully circled where she'd gone wrong when she'd given up; two elements in her matrix array had been switched. "Gah!" she groused.

"You almost got away," he commented as he seized her wrist, tugging on her to get up. Urging her to straddle his lap, he pushed his shirt off of her and pulled her in for another intense kiss.

"Mental whiplash," she muttered when he paused and dropped his mouth to her chest, leaning her back slightly to lick her breast.

"Sums up every moment I've had with you," he murmured into her skin as he shifted to her other breast. Liquid heat was pooling low in her womb. Each lick, tug, and teasing caress of her nipples was shooting straight to nether regions.

"I need you inside me," she moaned as the arousing sensation became frustration.

His grin was full of masculine magnetism as he reached for the condom and put it on. "On you get, my woman," he ordered with a grin.

She shook her head, smiling, as she lined herself up and slowly lowered down. Her gaze caught his as the tip prodded her entrance and pressed inside. She widened her eyes at the full sensation, whereas his eyes were half-lidded, twinkling, the look of a man savoring a tasty morsel. As he slipped deeper, she assumed a similar expression. The sensation was exquisitely delicious. Indigo's eyes opened wider; he wanted to feast. Pressing himself deeper into her, he grasped her chin and took her lips. Then he started rocking them. The motion moved him within her, a teasing, maddening shift. Which unerringly rubbed her aching clit. She was going to orgasm.