Locked Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indigo," she moaned.

"Mmmmm," he replied, too blissfully happy for words. She was tensing in his arms, and he was holding her tighter for his gentle thrusts deep inside her.

"I'm losing it." She was tightening as the bubble of her orgasm emerged to the surface of her consciousness threatening to send a shock wave through her stimulated frame when it burst.

He licked her neck as he continued rocking them, "Mine." It came out as a low growl.

Her mind blanked as her orgasm erupted. A high keen was forced out of her as she spasmed around him, where he filled her so completely. His mouth left her neck, and he stopped rocking, his arms tightened on her more if possible. He groaned, and she could feel him twitch inside her. Several times.

When he relaxed, he didn't open his arms. Keeping one wrapped around her waist, he shifted the other up her back to the back of her head to urge her to kiss him again. He kissed her deeply. Her sexual bliss morphed and bloomed into a deep heart warmth, a sense of rightness and everything wonderful being in his arms.

"Love you," he murmured against her lips when they paused kissing.

"Love you, too," she replied back to him, smiling and squeezing his shoulders for emphasis.

They spent the whole day resting, eating, and making love. Exhausted, Umi asked him as they watched another romantic comedy in bed, "Which one of these is your favorite, by the way?"

"The one where the nerd gets the hot babe," he answered without hesitation and kissing the top of her head.

She petted his chest, chuckling, "Figures. Those guys generally are pretty sneaky and persistent, I noticed."

He laughed.

Several weeks passed in romantic bliss for Umi and Indigo. He was fairly confident that they were together for the foreseeable future, but he was increasingly getting the feeling that she would need more convincing to move in with him. That was when her parents reached out to her with some unwelcome news. Her ex-boyfriend had contacted them trying to figure out where she was so that he could check that she was okay. Indigo really really REALLY didn't like the idea that the bastard was out of quarantine and had visited her domicile. Stepping behind her into the camera view, he whispered in her ear asking, "Can I talk to them?"

She nodded, "Mom, hang on a minute, Indigo wants to join us."

Lifting her hand and kissing the back of it, making her blush, he told them, "Grant's got problems with boundaries. He'll be trying to get information about Umi other ways. Expect a fake police call, possibly even with a female voice."

Umi swallowed remembering one of their last fights before she'd broken up with him and nodded. "Just pass on any messages, okay? Don't let anyone know where I'm at even if it sounds like an emergency."

Umi's father and mother agreed. Indigo returned her father's unspoken look as they signed off for the night. The man wanted to know he was settled on his daughter. He was.

After dinner, Indigo suggested a game of truth-or-dare. Umi giggled, "Sounds like fun. Okay. Truth or Dare, honey?"

"Truth."

"When did you first decide you liked me?"

"The first time I talked to you on the comm."

"Wow," she breathed, her body warming under the look he was giving her.

"Truth or Dare."

"Um, Dare."

Indigo's eyes fairly sparked, "Climb onto me right here, now, without a condom."

Umi's eyes widened. Then she blew out her breath as he stood up and took off his clothes. And yep, he was ready for her. The escalation completely caught her by surprise, but then she remembered the conversation earlier. Fucking Grant. Asshole. Pulling off her clothes, she climbed over him and they kissed as he teased her. If there was one think he'd driven into her awareness since they'd become lovers, it was that he was going to make the sex good. It wasn't long before she started to descend. This was so risky. "You know I've no protection since we've been in quarantine, right?"

Perfect. "I'll pull out when I orgasm..."

She let out her breath and appreciated the intimate feel.

"...Unless you tell me not to."

Okay, then. "Tr- Truth or Dare?" she breathed.

"Truth."

Let's do this. "What is your darkest fantasy?"

He squeezed her hips and rocked into her, letting her feel him pressed at the cusp of her cervix. He rumbled, "Making you pregnant." Keeping you forever.

Umi's heart was beating rapidly. I asked. Indigo promised to get her off of him when he got close. She was in control, but she recognized his pattern: he states what he wants, then he works to get it. She was about to be hunted. If she was honest with herself, she'd constantly been engaged in being chased by him. "How about if we just get married?"

"That, too." He rocked into her again. "Truth or Dare, sweets."

"Truth." She could feel everything as he moved. And she loved this position because it stimulated her clitoris perfectly.

"What is your darkest fantasy?" His girth increased.

Oh, she was having all her buttons getting pushed tonight. You asked him first and he answered. "Um..."

Indigo rocked into her again.

"...It's um..." Oh, this is going to be special.

"If you don't answer, I get to choose what happens next as the winner..." he warned, "...and pulling out is on the table."

"When you exercise a level of control over me," she actually cringed. "I get warm inside. It, um, it could get pushed further."

Indigo's eyes glinted, and he smoothly rocked into her a few more times until she realized she was supposed to keep up the game. She'd lost herself in the sensation of risky sex with him.

"Truth or Dare!" she gasped.

He rocked into her one more time. "Dare."

She had to come up with a dare. And he went back to rocking her. She was increasingly losing her focus in the sex that they were having. "Dare you to put on a condom."

He stopped. "Oh, let's play, Umi." Very slowly he eased her off his lap, letting her feel every delicious cm along the way. Once he had the condom on, he didn't let her climb back on to him, prompting, "Truth or Dare."

Frustrated, burning up without him, she hesitated. "Fine. Dare." She knew she could stop playing, but that part of her that she hadn't wanted to admit to pressed to keep going, letting him push her over the edge.

He took the condom off. "Up you go." Umi shivered realizing where all their games in the near future were headed. He was possessive. And she? She'd become obsessed. Very slowly, just to torment him, she climbed back on top of him. His bare erection pressing against her, then entering, was exquisite. Her womb spasmed. "Feels a lot more intense, doesn't it?" he rumbled.

She nodded, still lowering herself slowly onto him. When she settled he went back to rocking. Thrusting himself fractionally in and out, in and out, in and out. She was breathing heavily. It was consuming; she was tingling everywhere he touched her. As her orgasm started to stir, she remembered, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Rock, shift, rock, shift. He was thoroughly enjoying himself. He really was a perfect fit for her.

She lost track several times as he moved, then remembered she had to ask a question. "Why didn't you ask me out?"

"Game theory." He thrust, pause, thrust, paused. He was getting close, and she was tightening on him nearing her own orgasm. "I wasn't willing to risk our friendship unless certain the answer would be yes."

Umi tried to move, she was so close, but Indigo wouldn't let her, holding her fixed tight to him.

"Truth or Dare."

She knew where this was going. If she said Truth, he would keep her on edge...for as long as it took. He was nothing if not determined. Obviously the only choice to end the game was Dare. And she had a pretty good idea what the dare would be.

"Truth or Dare, sweets," he prompted. His voice was rich with masculine satisfaction. He knew he had her cornered. He knew it turned her on. He knew she knew all of those things. Take me.

Opening her mouth, she licked up his neck making him suck in his breath. "Dare," she whispered into his ear.

"Gotcha," he whispered back. "Dare you to let me orgasm right now, the way we are." And then he resumed rocking.

Her orgasm roared upon her, and she seized. Her muscles gripping the erection planted within her with waves of pleasure as she actually screamed. Then Indigo clasped her tight in his arms, groaned deep in his chest, and erupted. She felt his release, the unexpected sensation of viscous, liquid pressure. Viscous, liquid pleasure really; its sensation so deep within her was unexpectedly arousing. She experienced a latent orgasm following his.

Panting. Inseminated. Umi kissed Indigo, and he returned it with fervor. "I love you," she murmured.

"Marry me," he ordered, holding her affixed to him.

"Are you planning any more games?" she asked smiling.

He grumbled, "As many as it takes...and then some."

"Fine. You've got me." As if she would let him go.

"I love you, Umi," he replied.

Leaning her elbow on his shoulder, she ran her index finger over his eyebrow. "You know, there's no reason to think you got me pregnant with this. I'm not going to make it easy."

Indigo grinned and patted her hip, loosening his arms. "How about a strategy game and then a coordination game tomorrow?"

"I'm sure it'll be exciting," Umi rolled her eyes and dropped a brief kiss on his nose.

During the next call to his family when he announced their engagement, his dad turned to his mom and joked, "Call the Police...She's as crazy as he is."