Locked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twist my body carefully to face him. If I'm going to get beaten up, I want at least a chance to give a couple of punches back. Glancing down, I see an empty expression on his face. His jaw has gone slack, dropping his mouth open to reveal the shining, red inside of his lower lip. Those big, icy blue eyes seem to have glazed over. It's impossible to tell whether he's staring at me or through me. My heart's going crazy in my chest, beating so hard that I can feel blood pulsing in my bare toes, let alone other places. It's funny how my breathing seems to match his. I feel scared.

"Look, I- Um, didn't mean anything by that- I guess I'm a bit over-suspicious- Maybe I'm getting cabin fever- Ha, ha- Huh?" Still not even a glimmer in his eyes. I don't think he's blinked. "Um- You know what? I'm sorry- You don't have to talk to me- I'll go find a corner to die in until someone comes and lets us out- You won't even see me, okay-?"

Blair interrupts with a rapid fire, "No- No- No." I could have gone on stammering for hours, my mouth just won't stop twitching. In fact it feels as though every cell in my body is vibrating. Heat's rushing to the surface of my skin, rippling through my spine, down the centre of my abdomen and along my cock to form a pool at its head. I can feel my shaft distending further than it ever has before. It's like I've never felt truly aroused until now. My mind's screaming, 'touch him, touch him'. But if I do, I don't think I'll be able to stop. It doesn't help that he is so close that I can smell his lunch. Why is this happening to me? Kylie will definitely kill me if she finds out.

"Um- yeah..." he says. "Um... You- You- Are you-" His voice is almost a whisper. He laughs a little, but it's a funny, hysterical giggle, not the laugh I've heard him make with his friends. "I meant it when I said you're not bad looking- I don't know why you think you aren't. You're really, ahem, fit, actually..."

What the hell? My cock suddenly jerked, and I can feel a dribble of hot precum following the thick, veined ridge down to my balls. Every blood vessel in my groin is tingling like crazy. I think I'm going to burst into flame. "What?" Damn, delayed reaction.

"Um- Are you attracted to me?"

"What?! No!"

Blair's eyes have dropped, but suddenly the sad expression on his face is replaced by a vivid smile. The sight of his white teeth and the pleasure on his face makes me feel like I'm floating. My heart's pounding fast, but my knees feel like they're giving out. I can't move my feet. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Well, why are you packing such a big hard-on?"

"I'm not," I reply, weakly. I glance down, my stomach sinking as I notice the huge tent holding my pants up. It's pointing straight at him, only inches from his...

"Oh shit..." Blair's jeans are practically bursting open, as the bulging outline of his cock stretches toward his hip. There's a small patch of arousal juice illuminating his tip through the fabric. My fingers ache to grab him. I whine with need.

Embarrassed heat rushes to my face. I try to look away but my eyes won't move. It feels like I've just run a marathon. I'm shaking all over, air scorching from my lungs, heart pounding so fast it might explode. My cock is frantically hard now. Slowly, I raise my desperate eyes, pleading with him to touch me. I'll do whatever he wants.

Blair shudders, and gives a low moan of his own. I can see my expression mirrored in his face. His lips are parted, the edges daring to smile. The cheeks above are nervously twitching, while his eyelids are partly lowered. Bedroom eyes. It's that sexy come-and-get me look. Gingerly, he raises one hand to my face. Wham! I've never felt that before! It's like electricity, magnetism, something. A shock ripples through my cheek as his smooth, warm knuckles gently trace the contours of my face.

"Does that hurt?" he whispers. As he speaks, I can taste his warm breath and almost feel his lips brush mine.

My head shakes. "No... Should it?"

"It looks like it does, that's all. I'm surprised it's still open." My black eye, a present from Baker and his mates. I forgot about that.

"I'm okay."

His warm lips caress mine, slowly and carefully. I can't resist. My sweaty fist is clenching his collar, pulling his face to mine. Suddenly, I'm pushing to him, desperate to feel every part of him at once. I groan as he cups my arse and draws me further in. His hand is so warm that it burns me through the fabric. I can feel his hot cock brush against mine, sending jolts of heat and pleasure through my body. Our hips thrust and circle, rubbing our hard, leaking cocks together. I can't believe the fire I can feel bursting down there.

My lips are rampantly manipulating his, smearing hot spit as my tongue plunges into his warm depths. Blair's mouth vibrates as he moans. He tastes so good, sort of salty, sweet and bitter at the same time. Fuck! His tongue wraps around mine, then flicks out, breaking my seal. He traces warm, wet circles over my lips. They instantly get cold as soon as his searing muscle leaves. His nose brushes my ear, his mouth lower, my stubble alerting me of his presence. He draws the skin of my neck into his mouth and probes it with his tongue. I can only pull him close in response, desperate to feel his hardened body. He feels so different to Kylie, there's none of that soft, squeezable, safe warmth and softness. It makes me so horny to recognise the masculine scent and hardened musculature of his body. "Fuck, this feels amazing," I groan.

Blair pulls away for a second and fixes me with those lovely blue eyes. "I've never done this before," he gasps. "I've thought about it for ages... Then the first time we me- Is this okay with you?" He leaves his red lips hanging open and I just have to kiss them before I can answer.

"Me neither," I whisper. "It's kind of-"

"Scary?"

"Fucking amazing." We kiss again, clashing hard and fast, as our hands run beneath our shirts. I don't know where my body finishes and Blair's begins. We don't seem to need to tell each other what we want. He's pinching and rubbing my nipples, causing moans to rise out of my throat and vibrate against the warm skin that I'm suckling on his neck. I didn't know that touching myself there could turn me on so much. Desperate to give him the same treatment, I start to tug his shirt off. We pull apart and rip off some clothing. My borrowed pants are half-fallen down and it doesn't take much for Blair to get them off.

Shit, Blair is wonderful. He's kneeling upon the concrete floor in front of me and gently stroking my length. As we make eye contact, his grip tightens and it starts to feel really good. He sticks his red, wet tongue out and orbits the pink knob of my head. I take in a big deep breath as I feel heat shoot through me. He doesn't even seem to be afraid of sucking another guy's cock. His lips part and he sucks my head in. I start to moan louder as I feel his hot mouth surrounding me. At the same time as he suckles and probes my cockhead and foreskin with his tongue, Blair runs his hands up and down my length. It's fucking amazing. I think I just told him that.

Heat is pulsing through my body, directed by a heart that is beating too fast to be normal. I can't help but put my hands in his thick hair. My knees feel like they're going to give out. I can't think about anything except how great it feels to have my cock buried in his beautiful, hot, wet mouth. Suddenly I'm thrusting harder and faster, not caring about how I can feel his teeth grating lightly on my cockskin or how he's clenching my hips so hard they're going to be bruised for days. All I care about is that there's a mouth on my cock, and not just any mouth. It's Blair's mouth.

Mr. Wonderful-at-sports, who has ignored me every day since I started at this hell school, is sucking my cock because he wants to. Because he wants me.

Fuck! I don't know where it came from but suddenly there's that funny coiling, growing feeling in my stomach. I'm shaking all over, staring down at Blair's face. His eyes are shut in concentration and his cheeks are all hollowed out from the suction he's applying to my cock. I'm moaning, whinging, whining, screaming and I don't even know where half these sounds come from.

Those big blue eyes flick open, rolling up to meet my gaze. He mumbles something and it feels fucking amazing 'cos it's vibrating my cock in his mouth. That's all it takes. I'm so sensitive from being on edge for so long and from the sight and feeling of getting a blow-job fromBlair of all people that my balls clench up and tingle and then I'm shooting white hot cum into his mouth. I can't fucking believe it. His throat pulses around me as he swallows most of my seed down his gullet.

Now he's pulling away, coughing slightly. He's blushing at me, his handsome face all flushed up and pink. My cum is dribbling from his mouth. He's about to brush it away with the back of his hand but I can't have that. I've never tasted cum before but I don't even think about that, I just want to lick it off those pink, swollen lips, to kiss him and lick him and wrestle him to the ground and say thank you with my tongue on his big meaty cock and balls...

Author's notes: This was going to be a one-shot wonder, but if it's liked, I'll write some more.

12