Locked Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swung my leg over him again and straddled him. He took his hands and started to slide them up my sides but I stopped him, got up and told him to leave. KIDDING! I did stop him though by grabbing his hands and put them at his side. I then leaned back and looked at him in the eyes and I pulled my tank up over my head and rose up on my knees placing my right nipple on his lips.

He took my nipple in his mouth very gently and worked his tongue around my nipple bring it to full attention. I then pulled back and put my left nipple in his mouth and he gave that one the same gentle bath as he did the first. I had to have him. I was so horny now there was no turning back. Looking back I was not even thinking anymore at this point. My tease was over. I wanted him. Had to have him. Turning back was no longer an option.

I reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head then I slid down off of his lap and down on the floor in front of him. I took his hands and made him stand up in front of me. I have this thing where I like to take a guy's pants off, especially for the first time, with them standing in front of me. I like to pull the waistband down slowly forcing his cock downward and bringing the topside of his cock into view one inch at a time. If he is already hard this is especially fun because you get to enjoy the view as it springs free. If he is soft it is also fun to see how it hangs over his balls and how thick it looks when it is soft.

This time was no exception and I slowly worked his pants down over his hard on. The base came into view and I slowly worked it down inch by inch. Man he is thick was the first thing I thought. But the farther I went down the more I realized that he had a huge cock. When it came free I was literally surprised by his size.

Now I know in erotic stories the guy always has the biggest dick since Johnny Holmes but that is not the case in real life now is it girls? I have had intercourse with plenty of men, made out with a bunch, been naked around a bunch, nude beaches, etc and I have only had 1 other partner that compared to his size. Most men are average; per the very definition of average. Every now and then you get a guy over 7 inches but he was 9.5 and thick as a Red Bull can. I know that for a fact because I measured him on a later date and we were comparing him to a Red Bull can so I know.

His cock did not just come out of his pants but it sprung out pointed upright out at a 45 degree angle. I literally looked at him and said, "What the fuck am I going to do with that?" as I reached up and took it in my hand. My fingers did not touch around it. There was about a half inch left between my middle finger and my thumb as I held onto hit. He was so hard and his head was a shade darker from the blood engorged in it as I squeezed his cock in my hand.

I licked the underside of his cock working my way up to his head. Oh what a head. Slightly thicker than his shaft and very nicely shaped. Not all weird mushroom style like some guys. I took his head in my mouth and a few inches of his huge dick. I stroked his cock with my right hand as I sucked in as much of him as I could and I reached down and massaged his balls with my left hand. Man what balls too. They were not huge (had a guy with huge balls latter in life) but good size and real tight and he was shaved real smooth which I really like. He moaned as I continued to suck he cock and began to work the saliva into my hand as it rolled down his shaft. One thing about sucking a big cock is you have no problem getting it nice and lubed up. You can't close your mouth completely so the saliva just rolls on down the cock.

I let go of his balls and began working his shaft with both of my hands and sucking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. He started to get into the rhythm of it with his hips and I could feel that he was getting close but he was so not ready for that yet.

He pulled his cock from my mouth quickly and then in one quick motion he picked me up off of the ground and playfully tossed me onto the couch. He took his pants off completely and then reached down and grabbed my shorts. I was leaning back on the seat of the couch and I extended my legs up to him and let him pull my shorts off going upwards. This gave him a great view of my pussy as it came into view and my legs squeezing my lips together. He knelt on the ground in front of the couch and pulled my ass closer to the edge. I pushed up on my elbows so I could watch. I did not want to miss the sight of his huge dick going into my tight little pussy. And if you are wondering I do have a tight pussy as I have been told more than once. I have a nice tight pussy with pretty small inner lips and smooth full outer lips. I learned though that I love a good stretch from time to time and I was about to have my first lesson in what being stretched was all about.

His cock was still wet from me sucking him and he rubbed his massive head up and down my little silt. I swear it looked like his head was as big as my whole pussy and I was seriously nervous that he would not get it in. He must have read the look on my face as I watched him work this massive tool up and down my pussy slit as he said "Don't worry I will go slow." While he was saying this I felt the pressure of his massive head pushing against the opening of my pussy.

He had to give it considerable pressure. To the point that I felt myself sliding backwards and I had to push against him to get the leverage to get the head through my hole. Oh my as his head passed through the outer barrier of my pussy hole I swear I could hear a pop in my head as he first entered me. And the burn! I let out a very audible "Holy shit" and put my hand up on his chest holding him there. He stopped and held his position right there letting my pussy relax around his massive cock. He literally only had the head and about an inch in my pussy at this time.

"Oh my god that hurt. Fuck your cock is big." He just smiled at me and looked down at my body. Wow what a hot scene that was. I am on the couch up on my elbows butt naked. My tits are resting perfectly on my chest with a tear drop shape and nipples as hard as I have ever seen him. You go down my tight belly to my baby smooth little pussy and then you see this massive cock literally hanging out of my pussy. My lips looked so stretched around it and the skin around my inner lips where his cock was penetrating me was actually a shade whiter from the pressure.

He started to move and I grabbed his chest and said "Not yet. Fuck it still burns." The top of my slit where the folds meet my clit was literally burning. I was stretched so far that my clit was completely exposed out of it protective hood just waiting to be touched. I licked my fingers and I reached down and I started to rub my clit in small circles slowly at first and then a bit faster. Oh shit it was sensitive and then it happened. Almost as soon as I touched my clit I came. I came so fucking hard it caught me off guard and I actually shuddered hard as the first wave hit me. All I could do was scream "Oh my fucking God!" and I fell back on the couch.

He waited for my convulsions to stop and then I felt him move. I stayed back like this because the angle was much better than the way I was when I was sitting up. He let his cock slide in another few inches literally filling my pussy from side to side and top to bottom. Oh wow I was full. I had never felt anything like that before in my life. The burning sensation had subsided to a good burn now and I was so wet from my orgasm that he was now able to gain some ground on my little pussy. He started to glide in and out of my pussy easily now and he leaned down and licked my hard nipples as he started to build a nice rhythm sliding in and out of me. I could feel his massive cock literally bottom out in me as the pressure of the head could go no farther. I leaned up again as I wanted to see this massive cock that was filling me like I have never been filled before. As he slid all the way in and I could feel him bottom out I was shocked to see that he literally had not gone all the way in. He could not go all the way in. There was about 2-3 inches of his cock still outside of my little pussy and he had already bottomed out! I reached down and put my hand around the base of his cock and jacked his cock off into my pussy with the few inches still left out. Damn he was just that big.

He pulled back out letting his cock slide through my hand and then he started to gains some speed to his rhythm as his cock slid in and out of my pussy and my hand. I let my hand slide up to my pussy so I could feel my lips as he went in and out and my pussy was stretched so far around his cock. As he pulled out I could literally feel my inner lips pull out with him as my pussy grabbed onto his cock and then when he pushed back in I could feel my lips literally get pulled in with his cock.

He really built up a rhythm now and started to really get into it. As any girl will tell you who has been with a big cock is that it hits all of your spots at once. He does not have to work to get an angle to your G-Spot. It just hits everything at once. I relaxed into his rhythm and began to meet his thrusts working my pussy around his cock as he started to really fuck me. I came again as his thickness continued to rub right on my g-spot with every thrust. Unlike before though he did not let up. He fucked me harder right through my orgasm.

Damn he was going deep now. I had to put my hand up again on his stomach to try and limit his depth but it was useless at this point. He was lost in his own world now with one animalistic goal in mind. He continued to fuck me harder and I started to scream with every thrust letting him have my pussy completely. "That's right fuck my little pussy. Give me all of your big cock don't stop. I want all of you."

That did it. "I am going to cum," he yelled and I reached down and grabbed the base of his cock and literally pushed him off me with my other hand with a force I don't think he thought I had in me. I leaned forward and took his massive head, which was covered in my pussy juices, right into my mouth and stroked his cock with both of my hands. That was all he could take as he let his first massive load loose into my mouth. It was not the amount that caught me off guard but the power of it. It literally hit the roof of my mouth and I missed quite a bit of it as it went out of the sides of my mouth because I could not completely close my mouth around his fat cock. I pulled his cock from my mouth and the next load went over my left shoulder so I rose up and let his last two bursts hit my chest and run down my tits. I continued to stroke him as the last few squirts rolled out of his cock. I leaned forward and licked his cock head clean. He leaned back on his heels and let his head fall back completely spent.

What a body he had. So lean and muscular. His cock was still hard and was literally bobbing with every heart beat as it slowly lost it rigidity and fell to the side over his thigh. When he gained his composure he looked up at me and laughed. I had cum on my chest, some in my hair from the second spurt, and of course my chest was covered.

"Want to help me get this off in the shower?"

We showered and took our time getting each other clean. Then Shane left and I crashed in my bed with a very sore pussy that would actually hurt a little when I sat down in class the next day. Yes next day, I skipped my noon class that day. I just could not believe how sore my pussy was. It was really sore near the top of my opening and also at the bottom by my perineum. Almost like it had torn a little bit in those spots but it had only stretched not torn. The feeling did not go away though for over a week but then again the fact that I fucked Shane every night that week probably had something to do with that ;-)

12