Locker Room

Story Info
Husband is taken by three male strangers.
3.1k words
4
146.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mercedes1
mercedes1
17 Followers

My wife Molly and I had recently moved into a new down town condo to experience this whole urban living thing. I was finding it to be quite enjoyable with no lawn to mow and within walking distance to many restaurants and bars. We are both in our mid 30's and like to workout keeping ourselves in pretty good shape. At 6' and 185 lbs. blonde hair and blue eyes I still get some looks form the women.

Molly was starting to ride my ass about not getting to the gym recently. My new job was taking all of my time as I was settling in to it. She was going 3 times a week doing kick boxing and toning classes. It certainly was working for her. She stands at 5'4" and weighs about 115 lbs. with beautiful long black hair and captivating green eyes not to mention 36C breasts on a firm frame.

One recent morning we awoke to 8-10 inches of snow that had blanketed the area. The roads were a mess and getting to work was going to be impossible. I called in to inform whoever was brave enough to venture in that I was basically snowed in. Molly did the same and we proceeded to enjoy a quiet morning catching up on our busy schedules. After the 3rd cup of coffee Molly insisted that we head off to the gym, which was only 5 blocks down the street. Reluctantly, I agreed. I would have been happy to just lounge around the condo all day.

We changed into our exercise clothes, Molly in a nice tight fitting black pair of cotton-spandex pants and matching top that was cut just below her breasts above her navel. She looked hot! I liked to look good as well and put on a similar outfit that was also black cotton-spandex shorts and a black weigh lifters tank. I did look good.

We grabbed our ski coats, gloves and boots and headed out with our gym bags carrying our tennis shoes and a couple of towels. During the short walk to the gym, Molly asked me what I wanted to do for a workout. I said that I was leaning towards the Stairmaster and then maybe the treadmill. I asked her what she wanted to do and she responded with a smile saying that she would workout with me until her toning class started. That gave us about 45 minutes to workout together.

We arrived at the gym and realized that we were two of very few people that had braved the snow to exercise. We each went to our respective locker rooms and grabbed a locker to put our coats, boots and gloves into and to lace up the sneakers for a workout. I met Molly at the Stairmasters that were located next to the basketball courts. I noticed that we were the only ones on the machines and that there were just 3 guys on the court shooting baskets.

The 3 guys stopped what they were doing and stared at us. I was sure they were getting a good look at Molly and just brushed it off as what usually happened when she was out of the house dressed as she was. We started to climb the machines and soon I had worked up a good sweat. I peered out at the guys on the court and they were still looking at us and I began to get a bit uncomfortable. I realized at this point that the three men were probably in their mid 40's, black and were quite a bit larger then me. Each must have been well over 6' 5". One of them noticed me looking and yelled at me to see if I would play "hoops" with them. After all, I would make it 2 on 2. I declined stating that I was a lousy basketball player, which brought a chorus of "Oh mans" and "Come on" from the three of them. I continued to decline to their irritation.

Molly stopped her workout and told me that she was going to her class and that maybe I should go and play with them. I argued that I was not a basketball player and that they would probably just get mad at me anyway. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. She said that maybe I could make a couple of new friends. I again, insisted that I was a terrible basketball player and that I would finish my workout and then meet her in the juice bar after she finished. Molly did an about face and headed off to her class. As she left I looked over at the 3 men again and observed them staring at her as she exited the court area.

The 3 guys were smiling with lecherous grins as they turned to face me. One winked at me and the others laughed as they started to high five each other. They continued their banter as I became even more uncomfortable. I finished the Stairmaster and decided to lift some weights instead of using the treadmill. I walked out of the court area glad to get away from as far as I could tell, the only other people here at the gym. I went down the hallway to the weight room and grabbed some free weights and started to do some curls. It felt good and soon I was into it forgetting the three imposing black men.

I finished the reps on the curls and then headed to the leg machines to give my legs and back side a good workout. I was face down on the machine and lifting the weights with a curl of my legs pushing the muscles in my buttocks. I jumped as I looked up in the mirror and saw the three men standing behind me watching me. They smiled at me and then walked away. I was really freaked out and decided that I had had enough exercise. I got up off the machine and headed for the shower.

I walked into the locker room and found it completely empty. I relaxed a bit as I stripped down and headed off to one of the private showers to clean up. I was beginning to relax as the hot water was cascading down my body. I washed my hair and soaped up my body and began to rinse off the soap. Suddenly the curtain was yanked open and I was grabbed by my arms by two of the immense black men. They literally lifted me off the ground and carried me out of the shower. I started to shout out in defiance when a hand of one of the guys carrying me slapped down over my mouth silencing my cry.

They carried me a short distance to a bench where the third guy was sitting. He smiled and said to me that they were going to fuck me. I struggled to get loose from my captives grasps and although I am pretty strong, I found I had no chance of breaking free from these larger stronger men. I knew that I was in big trouble and that fears of being raped were real. My head started to swim and my ears roared. The guy sitting on the bench was saying something to me and I wasn't hearing it. Suddenly a large powerful hand came crashing across my face knocking me to attention. The other two just laughed as the third stated that I had a choice to either take it like a sissy boy that I was or that they would do it the hard way by beating me into submission.

I couldn't believe that this was happening to me and expected someone to come into the locker room at any time and rescue me. He seemed to sense what I was thinking because he slapped me again with his powerful hand and said that I was not going to be saved because no one in their right mind would be out in this snow. He also stated that my "Girl friend" has a very nice ass and they would get her next if I didn't submit to them. He then asked if I understood by nodding my head. Knowing I had no choice, I began to nod my head yes.

The two holding me off the ground then carried me to the end of the bench while the third stood up and positioned himself at the same end. They laughed and started to tell me what a sissy white boy I was and that they were really going to enjoy that tight white virgin ass of mine. The guys continued to hold me as I was forced on my knees while the hand was still grasped around my mouth. The third guy standing at the end of the bench lowered his shorts and I flinched at the size of his cock. He leered at me and ordered me to suck his massive cock. I didn't have time to think about it as the hand was removed from my mouth and his cock with its large mushroom head was working its way into my mouth as the two others were holding me in place with a hand on my back pushing me down and a set of hands holding my head still.

The cock was soon shoved into my mouth as far as it would go and he ordered me to start sucking and warning me not to use my teeth. I had never had a cock in my mouth and I wasn't sure what to do. I knew that if I could get him off in my mouth that I could spare my ass the brutal attack of his massive black cock. I started to work his hardening cock in and out of my mouth as fast I as could trying not to scrape him with my teeth. He grunted his approval as the other two encouraged him. I was trying to suck like my wife sucks me. I began bobbing my head up and down taking more and more of his cock. He started to thrust in as I pulled back forcing me to gag as his cock started to work down my throat. He yelled at me to relax as he fucked my face. The other two laughed again and made comments about me being a good sissy slut.

The cock kept slamming into my mouth and I was trying as hard as I could to get this large cock to cum when I felt it. It was another cock at my virgin hole. I tried to stop sucking the cock that was being shoved into my mouth and to pull away from being violated. The guy with the cock in my mouth growled at me to keep going and shoved his cock as far down my throat as he could and the guy behind me grabbed hold of my hips and started to force himself into me. He kept pushing and I felt the head of his cock trying to work its way in my ass. I was clenching my ass as hard as I could to keep him from entering me while sucking for all I was worth.

"Smack" came the sound of a hard slap across my ass startling me. The men laughed again as the cock forced its way part way in my ass. I felt the head pushing in and the pain that accompanies it. I felt some spit hit my lower back and work its way to the crack in my ass and unto his cock. He pulled out and must have rubbed some more spit on his cock because he soon had it up against my opening and was pushing harder. I felt his hard cock working its way in my ass. He continued to push while I moved in pain trying to avoid the assault. Grabbing my hips he yanked me back while thrusting his cock all the way into me. A muffled groan of pain came up my throat that was still stuffed with a cock. I was being raped and there was not a damn thing I could do about it.

The cock in my ass started to work its way in and out with a quickening pace not caring how brutal it was being. The cock in my mouth continued its assault and soon the men had a rhythm pushing me forward and pulling me back. The pain started to subside as my rectum opened up and his engorged cock began to slide with more ease. Both men were moaning their approval as I rocked against there invasion. I wanted this to end and began to push back on the thrusting cock slamming into my ass while trying to get the cock in my mouth to cum. My jaw was starting to ache and didn't know how long I could continue. The only thing keeping me going was the fright of what these guys might do to me if I didn't get them off.

Suddenly the cock in my ass seemed to stiffen even more and I could feel the first squirt as has cock began its spasms of release. I could feel myself being filled up with his cum. The man in my mouth continued to push and pull his cock grabbing my hair forcing me to look up at him as he smirked knowing my ass was just filled with his buddies cum. He released my hair and pulled his cock out and the next guy up moved into position in front of me and held his cock out for me to take in my mouth. I tried to move my head away and was violently grabbed by my hair and told to start sucking. He was at least smaller then the first guy and I was able to take quite a bit of his hardening cock in my mouth. He moaned and started fucking my mouth as I tried to keep up.

I then felt hands on my hips as the guy with the massive cock positioned himself behind me and started to push his head into my sore ass. I again tried to pull away to no avail as he easily held me in place. I tried to yell no but again the cock in my mouth was shoved down my throat stopping any chance of a protest. I could feel the large mushroom head work its way in splitting me wide open. I couldn't believe the pain! But the assault kept happening as he forced more and more of his cock into my rectum. I could feel every inch work its way into me until he must have hit bottom. I felt so completely full. He moaned his pleasure and started to pull back stretching me as far as I could go and then slammed his cock back up to the hilt. I was being taken again by these two and could do nothing to stop it.

I again tried to get this over with and began pushing back into the cock in my ass and sucking as fast as I could on the cock in my mouth. The man who had just cum in me laughed and commented that "The slut really likes getting fucked! Look at him suck you man!" I was completely defeated and gave into what I was, a fuck toy for these three men. The pace was quickening from behind as the cock began to pound into me and the cock in my mouth started to shove deeper and faster. To my horror and confusion, my own cock started to get hard which did not go un-noticed. "Look at the sissy slut, he must like it, his cock is getting hard!" the third guy snorted. This brought a round of laughter and an even quicker pace from the two attackers. Suddenly my cock was grabbed and the hand began to stroke me with a firm but steady motion. I was ashamed at my hardening cock but unable to control what I was feeling. The hand quickened its pace trying to jack me off. The two men fucking me continued to slide in and out faster and faster. Suddenly the cock in my mouth thrust all the way in and down my throat and I felt his spasms as he shot his cum down my throat. I started to gag but he held my face and told me to swallow all of it. He kept pumping his seed when I felt the massive cock behind me shove with incredible force as far as he could into my stretched ass and let out a loud groan as he began to pump his cum into my ass. The hand on my cock was really moving in a frantic pace as I felt my release working its way up from the depths. I moaned with my release as I too shot a huge load of cum all over the bench below me while the other two were completely draining themselves into me.

The cock in my ass was pulled out with a "plop" and the now softening cock was pulled out of my throat and mouth. I was free of cock but not of these three men. The first guy to fuck my ass pulled my face up to his by my hair and he looked me in the eyes and said 'Lick up your mess." He then shoved my face down into my own puddle of cum and I began to lick up my own cum to the delight of all three. They laughed and called me sissy slut, fuck toy and other names. The largest of the three grabbed me again by the hair when I had finished cleaning the cum from the bench and with a menacing tone said that my girlfriend was next if I said anything to anyone about what had taken place. I timidly said that I understood and that no one would ever find out about what had happened. With that said the three of them stood tall and said that they would "see" me around and that they will enjoy fucking with me again. All I could do is nod. Then the same two grabbed me by my arms and carried me back to the shower and ordered me to clean up. I turned the water on, shut the curtain and stood under the water washing the cum off and out of me.

I met Molly who was already at the juice bar with a quizzical look on her face. She asked me where I had been and if I had decided to play with the three guys on the basketball court. I could only think of one thing to say and that was yes. That I had played some "hoops" with them and was going to be real sore for a couple of days.

mercedes1
mercedes1
17 Followers