Locker Room Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was going to collapse when six helpful hands grabbed us, and we were gently lowered to the floor on either side of the bench. Karen smiled down at us and said, "You two are such a mess! How are we ever going to get you clean?" I started to tell her where the washcloth was in my locker, and she just shook her head and laughed. "Oh no," she said, "we're not letting all that yummy juice get wiped up on some old washcloth!" The next thing I knew, Lauren and Gina had started giving me a dual tongue bath, paying special attention to my crotch and thighs, where Shauna's juices had coursed over me. Karen got down beside Shauna, who seemed to be dozing, looking as much like a sweet child as she had before our bout. "Oh, you sweet, delicious baby," Karen whispered, "I just can't wait to lick your whole body clean, you bite-sized lunatic." The five of us on the floor settled down to some good, gentle licking and nibbling, and finally realized that Mike and Sindra were still going at it.

They had apparently shifted position a couple of times, and she was now on all fours on the bench, while he stood behind her, ramming her doggie-style. I wasn't sure how they'd kept at it this long, but I had a hunch they'd been waiting until they got an audience. Right now, the rest of us were too tired to do anything but watch and whisper encouragement, but that was all that they needed us to do. "Come down closer," Karen said. She seemed to be recovering already, and I wondered what she had in mind, but she just went back to gently licking my drying come off of Shauna's breasts. Sindra crawled down on her hands and knees until she was right between us all, and Mike followed, burying his dick in her as if they'd been doing this for years. As they continued to pump away, the rest of us started reviving, and we would occasionally reach up to stroke our friends. I was fascinated by the way Sindra's massive tits swung back and forth. I'm sure on a lot of women they would've looked ludicrous, but on her, they were beautiful. One time, as I reached up to caress her left breast and roll the nipple between my fingers, I encountered Shauna's hand going for the other one. We looked at each other from our places on the floor, and then both got to our knees. Leaning under Sindra, we kissed each other long and deeply, and then each took one of her breasts in our mouths. Naturally, we reached across and began fondling each other as well. I couldn't believe, not five minutes after what we'd just done, we were both acting like we wanted to do it again. "Oh, Mike," said Karen, "I think you're missing something. Don't you know why Sindra likes to get up on her knees like that?"

"What?" said Mike. "I thought we were already doing it!"

"Uh-uh," Lauren chimed in. "You want to tell him, Sindra, or should we?" I was starting to get the picture, and from the way Shauna was grinning, this was one of Sindra's worst-kept secrets.

"Well, uh, Mike, you see, if you don't mind, I, uh..." Sindra stammered.

The insatiable Gina pulled her face out of Lauren's pussy and giggled,

"Sindra wants you to fuck her up the ass!" Mike stopped in mid-stroke, stunned by what he'd just heard.

"Uh, Mike, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, fine, I think. Sindra, is that really what you want?" His look of mixed excitement and disbelief couldn't be duplicated by anyone who hadn't had that proposition made to them. Sindra was blushing furiously, but still managed a confident nod.

"And you ought to be good and slick now, Mike," Karen added.

"Okay, okay," he said. "I get the picture." He pulled his dick out of her, and positioned it at the tight entrance to her rear. We all stopped to watch as he asked, "Okay, are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready! Please, do it now!" From her excitement, it was apparent that Sindra liked this even better than sucking cock, and you know how she was about that. Mike grabbed her hips, and shoved forward. She gasped, and almost fell forward, but caught herself in time. She took a second to get acclimated to the intrusion, and then began the same back-and-forth motion she'd been using a minute before when he was ramming her cunt. Then Mike started thrusting, and we could see that they were both headed for orbit. We all gathered round to watch, entertaining ourselves at the same time. Somehow, my dick had gotten hard again, and was being shared by Lauren and Shauna. Karen and Gina were just kissing and stroking everyone, including Mike and Sindra. Mike was really getting into it now, and he had gotten one finger underneath Sindra to massage her clit. "I'm going to scream if I don't get something in my mouth right now!" she gasped.

"More cock for Sindra!" Gina laughed. She certainly wasn't one to mince words, but at this point, none of us were being too delicate. Lauren and Shauna each put one hand on my rear and propelled me toward Sindra's open mouth. I wasn't sure if this was a safe proposition, but remembering how easily she'd deep-throated me before, I couldn't resist the temptation. It was even better than before! With Mike ramming her ass, and me fucking her mouth, and the rest of the girls licking, sucking, and stroking whatever they could get hold of, she was quickly approaching a frenzied state.

Mike looked at me and said, "You almost ready?" I was, and told him so. We both threw it into high gear, and he began mercilessly pounding Sindra's tight ass. I pretty much just held still, since he was driving her forward with each stroke.

"Come on, everyone, get ready!" Karen said. I had no idea what was happening now, as Lauren and Shauna got on their knees on either side of Sindra's face, and Karen and Gina took the same positions by Sindra's behind. "Facials for everyone, guys!" Karen said. "Share the wealth, let everybody get some." Now, there are few things prettier than a beautiful woman with a fresh load of come on her face, and I knew Mike felt the same way, so we had no complaints. Suddenly, Sindra, Mike, and I all had a massive simultaneous orgasm. I shot a spurt down her throat, then quickly pulled out, as Shauna grabbed my pulsing cock and directed the sticky white gobs first onto Sindra's face, then Lauren's, and finally her own. A few feet away, Mike yanked his dick out of Sindra's steaming butt and started spraying huge gobs onto Sindra's back and thighs, and Karen's and Gina's faces.

As soon as we stopped coming, these five gorgeous, come-soaked women stood up, thanked us, and began scrambling for their swimsuits. "How long?" Shauna asked.

"Almost an hour," Karen replied. "I can't believe we didn't get caught. Guys, it's been great, and we'd love to do it again sometime, but you know the rules. So, we've got to go meet the sisters at the pool. Thanks for all your help."

"You're going out there like that?" I asked. "You've all got come on your faces, Sindra's got it running down her legs, Shauna's got it caked on her tits..."

"Yes, that's extra credit. It's proof that we didn't just stay in here and hide for an hour," Karen explained. She made it sound completely logical. By then all the girls were suited up and running for the entrance to the pool. Just like that, I thought, one shot and that's it.

"Come on, Mike," I said. "I think those beers are calling our names. And you know what? We can never tell anyone about this!" All he did was groan. We went out and got drunk, and talked between ourselves about the amazing hour in the deserted locker room, not quite sure whether to believe it ourselves, except for the fact that I was covered with teeth marks.

But you'll be glad to hear, this story does have a happy ending. You see, as we were leaving the grad center bar that night, we found Shauna and Sindra waiting for us. It seems that they'd had too much fun in the locker room to consider giving up men for four years, so they'd de-pledged. Now, Mike and I are dating, without a doubt, the two hottest, horniest, most erotic women on this whole campus. If it weren't for my research, the four of us would probably never get out of bed, except when we wanted to screw in the shower or on the kitchen table. The other girls finished Hell week and became Tri-Delt sisters. I guess they're happy, but they won't talk to any of us, so I can't be sure.

But one thing I can be sure of: next fall, Mike and I are going to spend a lot of Friday nights in the locker room, waiting for the next pledge class to come by. I don't think Shauna and Sindra will mind.

12