Locker Room Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele explained. "We have a friend called Jack, who is obsessed with women's bums. He loves the shape and feel of them. Mine doesn't meet his criteria, he calls me "No Arse Adele", but he would absolutely love yours. So round and firm and sexy." Whilst saying this Adele was running her hands all over Nicky's bottom.

"She's right," added Chloe. "In fact I know that if he was here now, and saw your rear, he'd have his cock out and be wanking over your bum! I've actually seen him do it. You'd be covered in jizz!"

Nicky turned back round, a smile on her face. "Thank you girls! I can't really believe I'm that hot, but I can see you're being genuine, and so must believe you. And that does make me feel a whole lot better about myself." Nicky started to reach for her clothes.

"What are you doing?" asked Adele.

"Getting dressed?" replied Nicky.

"Not on your life!" spluttered Adele. "I'm glad we've helped, but nobody is getting dressed yet. I think I can safely say that both Chloe and I know exactly what we'd like to do next, and it may take some time!"

"Oh yes?" enquired Nicky.

"I want to get lost in your magnificent chest," said Adele.

"And I want to explore your beautiful pussy," added Chloe. "Are you comfortable with that?"

Nicky could feel her pussy getting hotter at the thought of the beautiful Chloe exploring it, and her juices started to leak more freely. She gave them a beaming smile. "I think I could cope with that now. In fact, after all you've done for me, I guess it's the least I could do!"

Most of the benches in the changing room lined the walls, but there was one free standing bench in the middle. Chloe gathered up their 3 towels, and draped them over the bench to add some comfort. Nicky watched in mounting delight as the naked beauty flitted round the room preparing her "bed". She loved the way her lithe body moved, the way her breasts jiggled enticingly, and the firm roundness of her bottom as she bent over. She started to think she was falling in love with her already. "All done," she cried cheerily as she came back over to join Adele and Nicky. Adele took Nicky's left hand, leant towards her and kissed her tenderly on the lips, their lips parting slightly. Chloe took her right hand, and did the same. This time Nicky made sure she gently slipped her tongue between Chloe's lips as they kissed. Both girls then led Nicky ceremonially towards the towel covered bench. Nicky began to giggle.

"What's up?" asked Adele.

"Nothing. I just feel like a sacrificial virgin being led towards the altar; the thought made me laugh."

"I'm sure you're going to love sacrificing your lesbian virginity," added Chloe.

"Oh, I'm sure I am," was Nicky's husky voiced reply.

They reached the bench. Nicky sat down on one end, and then lay full length. She stretched out her legs, and lifted her arms above her head, and writhed temptingly on the bench, making sure to fully display her charms to her soon to be lovers. "Come and get me girls!" she cooed.

Adele and Chloe knelt either side of her, and began by stroking her hair. They then slowly worked their way down her body from head to toe, kissing and gently caressing her neck, shoulders, arms, belly, thighs, legs and feet, one on the left and one on the right. Nicky was squirming with anticipation as they worked their way back up to her face. Each girl then took it turn to kiss Nicky deeply on the lips, their tongues darting in and out, entwining, and caressing, whilst the other gently fondled her body. She loved the way they kept swapping; different lips and tongues, different hands, different caresses. She was in heaven. Up until now she had always considered herself completely heterosexual, but this felt so natural and wonderful that she was starting to think boys were a thing of the past.

After a few minutes, Adele kissed her way down to Nicky's breast and started to gently kiss and suck her nipples. Nicky sighed with pleasure. Chloe left a trail of kisses down Nicky's body as she repositioned herself at Nicky's feet. She placed both hands on Nicky's belly, and slowly stroked downwards, over her soft pubic hair, and then down the outside of her thighs. Once she reached her knees she pushed her hands back up over the front of Nicky's thighs applying gentle but firm pressure, and her thumbs brushed through her light brown fur just before she once again reached her belly. Nicky moaned in pleasure and parted her legs, inviting Chloe in. "Are you ready for this?" Chloe asked.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, spreading her legs wider. "Kiss my pussy, please kiss my pussy." Chloe lowered her head, and ever so gently kissed Nicky's moist lips. It felt like an electric shock to Nicky, her whole body trembled. Chloe then began to very slowly lick up between her pussy lips and over her clit, pausing now again to flick her tongue over the little organ, before lowering her mouth and gently pushing her tongue into Nicky's vagina. Already Nicky could feel the pleasure starting to build as a tingle in her toes. To supplement this delightful feeling Adele continued to feast on her breasts.

Nicky looked down; the slender girl seemed to be totally engrossed in her work. She was licking and sucking and nibbling her nipples, whilst her hands caressed, fondled and kneaded her full breasts. Nicky's nipples were now so hard they were exquisitely painful, and each touch from Adele's tongue or lips sent little shockwaves through her body. Coupled with the shockwaves from Chloe's attention to her pussy, she knew she would not be able to hold out for too long. Part of her wanted it to last forever it was so beautiful, whereas the other part longed for the massive orgasm building within her body to explode and provide that exquisite release.

She could now feel her pussy starting to twitch and spasm. Here it comes she thought, and she was just about to give in to her feelings, when "BANG!" the changing room door slammed open and in walked Miss Shaw, the games mistress.

12