Locker Room Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all, that sounds wonderful," was the best she could come up with.

"Well I hope you find you like licking pussy, cos you haven't got any choice now!"

With that she marched over to Nicky lying on the bench and stood directly over her face, one knee by each ear. Nicky looked up taking in this beautiful new sight. Miss Shaw's smooth creamy white thighs met in a confusion of sopping wet black hair plastered to her body with her own sweet juices. Nicky could see them glistening with moisture. Her lips were much larger and meatier than her own, and made even bigger by being so swollen and distended with passion. The little bud of her clitoris stood to attention, begging to be licked, and in the middle of it was the gaping black hole of her sex, gently oozing a delicious looking creamy white fluid, that was gathering in the folds of her labia.

Slowly Miss Shaw started to squat down, and Nicky strained her tongue to make first contact. As she lowered her body closer and closer to Nicky's face Nicky was astonished and overwhelmed by both the heavy musky smell of her teacher, and the heat radiating from her. Nicky had never smelled anything quite like it; a heady and intoxicating mixture of animal musk and light sweat. Strong, but certainly not unpleasant; and very arousing. In fact just the smell had her own pussy juicing up. As soon as she could reach she sucked Miss Shaw's engorged labia between her lips, gently chewing and tugging with her lips and teeth. Adoring the feel of her teacher's sex in her mouth. Nicky was nearly overcome with her first taste of a woman. She proceeded to suck and nibble on both her swollen flaps with great enthusiasm, lap greedily at her dripping hole, and suck and flick her delightful little clit for all she was worth.

After a very short period of this Miss Shaw pulled back with the warning, "Whoa Tiger! Take it easy. I know I want to come, but not in the next 10 seconds! Tantalise me, suck and lick slowly and gently, probe me with your fingers and tongue. You'll soon find what I like; bring me nearly to the edge if you want, but then back off, and let me recover. I fully intend to have a wonderful screaming orgasm in your face, but please let's not rush it; we've got loads of time."

Nicky took a deep breath to curb her passion, and returned to her ministrations in a much slower and gentler fashion. To be honest she was not sure exactly what to do, and what Miss Shaw would like best, but she did know what she liked herself, and what felt good. So using that as a guide she settled down to feast on her teacher.

"That's better," sighed Miss Shaw. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Nicky had no excuse to misunderstand Miss Shaw as she was herself currently the subject of a masterly demonstration of pussy eating by the gorgeous Chloe. If Nicky had been masturbating at home she would have come long ago, but Chloe was racking up the tension beautifully. She kept licking, then sucking, then kissing, then fingering; the variety and change of rhythm ensured that Nicky was always at that wonderful toe tingling stage, but Chloe made sure that she wouldn't go over the edge until she wanted her too. Consequently Nicky was in an amazing state of sexual arousal, her whole body seemed to be humming with desire, but she wasn't at all frustrated. She felt she could stay like this all night, because she knew that, when her release finally came, it would probably be the most awe inspiring and savage orgasm she had ever experienced.

The fact that the gorgeous creature between her legs was happy to do this for Nicky, somebody she barely knew 2 hours ago, and with no thought to her own release, just increased the warm feeling of deep affection that Nicky felt towards her. In fact Nicky knew she was falling in love with Chloe. She had never felt like this about anyone before, and with every lick and caress between her legs her feelings of devotion just deepened. She was so filled with this feeling of warmth and love towards her that tears of joy sprang to her eyes, whilst she lay there licking her teacher's hot pussy.

Miss Shaw had calmed down after Nicky's initial onslaught and was now relaxing into the heavenly feelings caused by her now gently probing tongue and fingers. She bent forward over her body and supported her arms on the bench either side of Nicky's waist. Adele, who had still been playing with Nicky's breasts, sat back to give her teacher room, and switched to watching the gloriously erotic sight in front of her. She relaxed and began to rub and fondle her own hot hairless pussy that was deliciously slippery with her own juices.

Miss Shaw bent her head and placed gentle kisses over Nicky's soft belly, inhaling the sweet smell of her soap and aroma of her body. She looked up at the top of Chloe's head, still kissing and licking amongst Nicky's soft fur. Sensing somebody watching her Chloe looked up and smiled.

"Hi Miss!" she said sweetly, her mouth, chin and nose shining wetly with Nicky's copious pussy juice.

"My god, you're lovely," sighed Miss Shaw. At that teacher and pupil bent towards each other and began to kiss deeply. Miss Shaw stopped briefly to lick Nicky's juices from her face, before kissing her open mouthed so they could both fully share and appreciate the sweet taste of her pussy.

"Mmmm, you'd better get back to it Chloe," she grinned. I'd love us to cum at the same time, and she is really turning me on. For a beginner, she's bloody good! Time to make her cum."

They both looked down at the glistening matted fur between the young girl's legs, and her sweet pussy lips, swollen and protruding out from the fragrant forest. Whilst kissing Miss Shaw, Chloe had sat up slightly and her perfect breasts were now nestling softly between Nicky's thighs.

"Your breasts are wonderful Chloe, just perfect."

"Thanks Miss, I am rather proud of them, and they are wonderfully sensitive. I've had orgasms just by playing with my nipples!" Suddenly a dirty grin crossed Chloe's face. She gently lifted her right breast in her hand, and used her left hand to tweak and harden the nipple. Miss Shaw watched with obvious delight. She then bent forward and pushed the hard nub into Nicky's wet pussy. She used her hand to rub the nipple all over Nicky's sex; between her lips, down into her hot wet hole, and then to quite roughly flick her clit, up and down, left, right and round and round. Nicky let out a low moan of appreciation at the new sensations happening between her thighs. By the time she finished Chloe's nipple, areola, and most of the end of her breast was thickly coated in Nicky's sweet secretions. She sat back raised the breast in her hand and offered it to Miss Shaw.

"A treat just for you Miss!" The increasingly inflamed older woman fell upon her breast as though it were manna from heaven. She sucked and licked greedily until all traces of pussy juice had been consumed.

Meanwhile Chloe sat back, tugged and pulled on her other nipple with one hand, whilst furiously rubbing her clit with the other, relishing all these feelings, but none more so than that of her favourite teacher suckling on her young teat. She very nearly came there and then, but had promised herself that Nicky should be the one to give her the first orgasm of the day. She also felt an unusual closeness to the new girl, and had surprised herself by the fact that she was wonderfully content just kissing and licking her, and introducing her to the heavenly world of Sapphic love. Her own pleasure seemed secondary, which was very unusual.

Miss Shaw interrupted her reverie, by reluctantly pulling away from her breast and declaring, "You may have the face and body of an angel Watkins, but you're still a dirty little lezzie like the rest of us. What you just did was so fucking horny, you filthy bitch!"

Chloe simply smiled and dropped her head back between Nicky's legs, licking tenderly, but vigorously. "Time to make you cum Babe," she said softly as she reached up and affectionately took hold of Nicky's outstretched hand. Nicky squeezed it gently, to confirm her agreement, and then sighed deeply as she lay back and gave in to the feelings between her legs.

As Chloe slowly built up the intensity of her licking and fingering so Nicky did the same to Miss Shaw's hairy quim. She sucked on her labia to engorge them further; she lightly flicked her clit with her tongue as she plunged her fingers in and out of her hot wet hole. She certainly seemed to be having the desired effect. Miss Shaw was starting to pant, and she could feel her body tensing up. Every so often she would shudder with a little spasm as Nicky hit a particular sensitive bit. Her sweet pungent juices started to flow more freely, and every now and again a warm drip would fall into Nicky's mouth, or onto her face. Nicky thought this was wonderful; that she could have this effect on another woman was really very erotic.

As she continued Miss Shaw seemed to get tenser and tenser, she was becoming like a coiled spring, her shudders and little spasms became stronger and more regular. And the little pants became a litany of breathless dirty language:

"Suck my cunt, you bitch; tongue fuck my hairy hole; chew my dirty flaps.... Oh you dirty fucking bitch, you're gonna make me cum so fucking hard."

Nicky generally didn't like women to be so foul mouthed, but she was surprised to find that hearing it come from her normally straight laced teacher in such circumstances as these was actually quite exciting. Especially as she knew she was the cause of the excitement.

Just as Nicky was working on bringing her teacher to orgasm so Chloe was ramping up her relentless campaign between Nicky's legs. She could feel at least 3 of Chloe's fingers plunging in and out of her own gaping hole, while she licked and nibbled on her clit. It was the most beautiful feeling Nicky could imagine. Her own body was tensing up, and little quivers of pleasure kept shooting through her body. She knew the wonderful release was getting closer, no going back this time. She began to gasp and pant into Miss Shaw's dripping pussy.

As her own desire grew so did the intensity of her exertions on Miss Shaw. Nicky now had 3 fingers deep inside her teacher, thrusting them up and down. She could feel the hot slippery walls of her vagina starting to contract and grab them with every thrust, just as her own equally slippery hole was grabbing Chloe's hand. This is going to be awesome thought Nicky as she savagely attacked Miss Shaw's clit with her tongue and teeth. Nicky was right on the edge, every muscle in her body tingling, when Miss Shaw suddenly screamed, "Ohhhh, ohhh fuck, fuck, fuck, here it comes!" Her body went rigid and she let a long low howl, and then a massive scream as her orgasm hit, she started to buck furiously on Nicky's hand, her cunt threatening to break Nicky's fingers with its spasms. Nicky kept on licking and thrusting determined to take her teacher to new heights. The squeeze got even tighter, as the next wave hit, and Miss Shaw began to whimper and moan, until a massive spasm deep in her pussy caused her to scream out loud again and jets of her warm pussy juice sprayed out between Nicky's fingers, soaking her face and hair, again and again.

This took Nicky completely by surprise, but the feeling of the warm fragrant liquid, bathing her face, and trickling into her mouth was the final erotic moment that pushed Nicky over the edge as her own orgasm hit like an express train. She screamed out in ecstasy, and as she opened her mouth another jet of Miss Shaw's beautiful excretions poured down her throat. This took Nicky to even greater heights. She no longer felt in control of her body. Her backside jerked and writhed off the bench, she couldn't lie still, but Chloe hung on for all she was worth, hand pounding in Nicky's hole and her mouth working her clit. Nicky kept thrusting, and thrusting, mercilessly grinding her pussy hard into Chloe's lovely mouth. She could hear herself wailing, and crying, and could hardly believe it was her making that noise. It was the most wonderfully intense feeling she had ever experienced, she wanted it to go on for ever, but at the same time it was so intense it was almost painful.

She opened her eyes to see that her own fingers were still banging in and out of her teacher, whose pussy was absolutely sodden; rivulets of sweet juice were running down her white inner thighs and soaking into her stocking tops. With these wonderful sights and smells, coupled with Chloe's incessant pounding, another euphoric wave hit Nicky and she screamed as her whole pussy spasmed violently once again, tears were pouring down her face, but she was loving it.

She thrust and bumped as wave after wave of joyous spasms pulsed through her body. It was quite incredible and all down to the wonderful skills of her new love, the gorgeous Chloe. Nicky thought she'd never be able to stop, she could feel her own juices running out of her hole and down her legs, but Chloe kept on licking, sucking and fingering as Nicky thrashed around uncontrollably.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably less than a couple of minutes, Nicky felt her passion slowly dying down to be replaced by a wonderfully warm, relaxed and utterly satisfied feeling. She had never felt so happy. She relaxed back with a deep sigh. She opened her eyes and jumped slightly when she realised that Miss Shaw was still above her, and that her own fingers were still deep inside the now satiated teacher. She slowly pulled her fingers out, slick and shining with white creamy pussy juice. She brought her fingers to her own mouth and licked them clean, savouring the gorgeous womanly flavour of her teacher.

Miss Shaw grinned at the sight, and slowly started to stand upright and move off Nicky's face. As she stepped back she stumbled, her legs still rather wobbly after the immense orgasm. She gently lowered herself to the floor at the side of the bench while she recovered. She brought her hand up and tenderly stroked Nicky's hair.

"Are you alright my darling?" she asked.

"Oh yes," said Nicky that was wonderful. "Are you?"

"I've never been better, I've dreamed of the day one of my students would make love to me, but never in my dreams have I imagined it being that intense, it was fabulous, I'm still trembling inside. You did wonderfully!" She bent down and delicately kissed her on the lips. "Thank you so much. And I'm sorry about the foul language, I don't know what came over me, I was lost in my passion."

"It's not a problem, to be honest I actually found it rather a turn on."

Feeling strong enough now Nicky raised herself up on her elbows and looked down the length of her naked sweat covered body. Kneeling demurely between Nicky's open thighs was the delightful Chloe. She smiled sweetly her lips and face still shining with Nicky's juices. "Are you OK?" she asked.

"I'm wonderful, and you were absolutely fabulous. Please hold me!" With that she lay back and opened her arms as an invitation for Chloe to come close and cuddle her.

12