Locker Room Workout Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Jon sat up. "I feel the need to feel you inside me." Jon got on his knees. He lay his head and shoulders on a pillow then he reached back to his butt an spread his ass cheeks. He worked his sphincter muscle and his still lubed asshole sort of "winked" at me.

I found the bottle of lube then I leaned forward and licked Jon's dangling ball sac. I squeezed lube into my hand. I wrapped my hand around my cock and wiped the lube over my cockhead and all over the shaft as I tried to suck his nuts into my mouth.

I got up on my knees behind him. My cock slipped smoothly and deeply into Jon's winking asshole. I pumped his ass with long slow strokes. Jon reached a hand between his legs. He played with his cock and balls and he would tickle my balls as I bottomed my cock in his ass.

I was beginning to work up a sweat. Jon was wriggling his hips and I moved my hips to change the angle of penetration. Jon was mouthing such things as, "Fuck me. It feels so good. Fuck my ass, man. Don't stop." I would lean over his back and rest. I could reach around his waist and jerk his cock. And I could hunch my hips and fuck him with short quick strokes.

As I got sweatier and hotter my balls began to dangle and swing as my ball sac relaxed. I could feel my balls bumping softly against Jon's. My cock responded by getting more rigid. His cock was hard and long too.

I stopped fucking him and pulled my cock out. "Ohhh, don't stop now." Jon was almost wailing.

"I'm not stopping. I just had an idea for a different position. Follow me." I picked up two pillows and walked over to the desk. I cleared the desk and placed the pillows on the desktop. "Lie on your back and pull your legs up."

Jon lay down and pulled up his legs. I adjusted the pillows then got a third pillow. I pulled Jon's butt down to the edge of the desk, then raised his hips and put the third pillow under them so it padded the edge of the desk.

Jon's exposed asshole was level with my crotch. I, not too gently, rammed my cock balls deep. Jon grunted, but didn't complain. I continued to ram his ass. My pelvis smacked against his butt cheeks. Finally, Jon said, "Not so rough."

I slowed down to the long in-and-out fuck. I stopped long enough to pick up his cock. I raised his cock to my lips. I thought that I would suck his long cock as I fucked his ass. I would bob my mouth up and down his cock then give his ass several strokes. I tried, but never got the motion coordinated where my lips slid up his cock as my cock pushed up his ass and as my cock pulled out of his ass, my lips and mouth engulfed more of his cock.

Either motion seemed to be satisfactory for both of us. My cock was getting more rigid as my ball sac got tighter. Jon's cock was also getting harder. My cock was balls deep into Jon when I shot my first wad. My mouth just covered his cockhead. Jon felt me shoot, then he shot a thick wad of salty cum into my mouth.

Jon held his cum as I pumped my cock in and out of his ass as I unloaded several wads. My cum was squishing out of Jon's asshole. Jon squealed and started blasting his load into my sucking mouth. I couldn't swallow it fast enough so I clamped my lips tight around his cockhead and caught as much as I could in my mouth.

Jon arched his back. He caught me by surprise. My cock dropped out of his ass and his cockhead hit the roof of my mouth. I opened my mouth and the mouthful of thick cum ran down Jon's cock shaft. He shot one more big load, which I caught.

I leaned over. I held my face over his. He opened his mouth and I opened mine. I let his load drop from my mouth in to his. Then we shared it and mixed it with a deep tongue thrashing French kiss.

We lay like that for a few minutes, when Jon said, "Get off. My back is killing me."

I stood up. My back ached too. I helped Jon to his feet. We hugged and French kissed again. "You can fuck me any time you wish, Brad."

"Yes, that was intense wasn't it?"

"One of the best fucks I've ever had, Lover. I've never been sucked and fucked at the same time"

"You are welcome, Jon. Best for me too. And I've never had a Boyfriend with such a long cock before."

We cleaned up and went to bed. We slept the sleep of the well fucked. We awakened late and went to work late. We were able to get in touch with our clients and do a lot of rescheduling.

AS we ate breakfast together, I asked Jon what his summer schedule looked like. "Well, I'll have a college intern with me for about a month. Why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering. I thought we might be able to go to a beach or a B and B. I like to get to know you beyond your cock and ass."

"That would be nice, but it would depend on the intern schedule."

"That's fine. We'd better get to work or we will spend the summer looking for new jobs."

"Don't want that to happen. Remember, tonight, it is your turn. And my turn."

The day went swiftly. All the problems were small problems and I spent a lot of time assuring clients that they hadn't screwed up.

Jon and I arrived at the hotel at the same time. We dropped off our stuff then went to dinner. While we ate, Jon described how and what he was going to do to my cock and ass.

When we got back to our rooms, we barely got the door closed and locked before we began undressing each other. Jon's quiet descriptions had given both of us hard-ons. Jon wrapped his hand around our cocks and squeezed them together. "I want you now, man."

"Let me get you good and hard." I bent over and slipped Jon's cockhead into my eager mouth. Jon was rubbing my back and butt as I swabbed the crown of his cock with my tongue.

"Let's get comfortable." I reluctantly took his cock out of my mouth and followed him to the bedroom. As soon as Jon lay back on the bed, I guided his cock into my mouth and as far down my throat as I could swallow it.

I slid my wet mouth back to his cockhead. Jon groaned as I ate him. I used a combination of pushing and sucking and pulling his cock into my mouth with my lips. "Eat me, you Cocksucker! Eat my dick and swallow my cum, Cocksucker!"

I pulled his cock from deep in my throat. "I believe you are ready," I croaked. I got off the bed to get the lube out of the nightstand drawer.

"I hope you plan on finishing sucking me off. It felt like you had swallowed every inch."

"Not quite." I squirted some lotion into my hand and, starting with his cockhead, I applied a coat to his cock shaft. "Here, lube me up." I got on my knees. Jon squirted some lotion in my ass crack. Then he used a finger to work it around and into my ass.

"Here I come. Ready or not." Jon positioned himself behind me. I felt a hand on my hip, than I felt his cockhead touch my asshole. I was ready. His cockhead pushed my asshole open and his slim cock pushed through my muscle ring and deep into my ass.

I groaned softly as Jon filled me with his long hard meat. I watched my hard cock swing and sway as Jon pumped my ass with long fast strokes.

Jon pulled out. "Roll over." I quickly got on my back. Jon pushed a pillow under my hips as I pulled my legs up to expose my ass to him. He long cocked me in one stroke. I pinched my nipples as Jon held my ankles up and fucked me with fast sharp strokes.

I concentrated on clamping my asshole tight around his cockshaft. Jon's cock strokes got faster and shorter. I could feel him getting more rigid. He practically stood me on my head as he buried himself full length in my ass.

Jon shouted "Yeah!" as he blew his load into me, I felt his cock pulsing and jerking as he shot each wad deep into my guts. As Jon hung over me, drops of his sweat fell on my face.

Jon sat back on his haunches. His cock slid out of my ass in a long smooth motion. My cock was hard and tight against my stomach as I lowered my legs. Jon reached forward, wrapped a hand around my cock and started to jack me off.

He moved around and replaced his hand with his lips and tongue. As Jon sucked my aching cock, I was able to reach under him. I began to pull and squeeze his dangling cock. It didn't take much to get him up to his full length.

I told him that I wanted to fuck. Jon looked up at me with his mouth full of cock. He winked then kissed my cockhead. He leaned forward and kissed me. "Lead on, Lover."

I got off the bed and moved the desk chair over in front of the mirrored closet doors. I set the chair so it was sideways to the mirrors. I told Jon to sit on the chair. I faced him and straddled his legs. Jon held his cock steady as I positioned my asshole over it and then sat down.

My cum filled ass easily slid down to the base of Jon's cock. I wiggled my ass to fully seat his cock within me. Then I started pumping up and down. My hard cock rubbed against Jon's stomach. I tried moving my pelvis in the cinder sifting movement that Anne used so well. I also moved my hips in a circle and when I sat down completely, I would grind my ass against Jon's pelvis.

I was panting and both of us were sweating. Jon was jerking my cock and trying to lick and suck it on my upstrokes. His hand action and the hard cock up my ass was too much for me. Jon could feel my cock get stiffer. As I began to cum, he directed my hot load against his chest and stomach.

Jon leaned forward and placed his mouth over my cockhead. I shot my last few wads into his mouth. He sucked and licked my cock clean then I climbed off of his still rigid cock. I used both hands to jack his cock until Jon shot his load over both of us.


I fell back on the floor and Jon slumped in the chair. He slipped to the floor beside me. We held each other.

"I've never been fucked like that before."

"You and you long cock inspire me."

We lay quietly for a while then showered together. As we were toweling ourselves dry, I reminded Jon that I still hadn't eaten the whole thing. Jon reminded me that there was time and now it was time to get some sleep.

I was restless and didn't sleep well. All I could think about was having my lips wrapped around the base of Jon's hard cock. Sometime during the night I remembered reading about a porn actress who used a dab of petroleum jelly to help slide huge cocks down her throat.

Then I remembered seeing a video where several of the women used margarine to help them deep throat big dicks. I suspected any number of gay actors also used some sort of lube to ease things down so the fans of deep throat cocksucking felt they got their money's worth. I didn't have any margarine, but I did have a tube of petroleum jelly in my shaving kit.

Just before dawn I got up to get the jelly. After getting back into bed I pulled the covers back and began to gently suck Jon's cock. I really enjoyed feeling his cock stiffen and lengthen and fill my mouth. He awakened.

"Lay back, Jon. I'm going to suck you like you have never been sucked. I opened the tube, squeezed a line of jelly onto an index finger and spread it on the roof of my mouth and towards the base of my tongue. Someone must make flavored petroleum jelly for us serious cocksuckers.

It didn't taste bad but it didn't taste good either. But I knew the taste of a succulent cock was next. I convinced myself the jelly would help. I also told myself that I could do this.

I held Jon's cock as I positioned my mouth and throat. I used my lips as a guide as I pushed his cock into my mouth and down my throat. The jelly helped. As I tightened my lips around his cockshaft, I realized I felt pubic hair against my lips and chin. And I could lift his balls so I could nuzzle them with my nose.

To make sure, I backed off and swallowed Jon's cock again. I heard Jon say, "I think you got it." I knew "I got it" but I backed off and swallowed him several more times. Then I settled down to give him a wake-up blow job with all the bells and whistles – circle sucks, cockhead love with tongue massages, figure eight sucks, shaft length licks – everything I knew how to do.

I lubed an index finger and worked into Jon's ass. I worked his cock down my throat until I was at his balls, then I pressed his prostate. Jon blew his load. I could feel, with my lips, his cum coming up from his balls. I could feel every pulse and throb of his cock as he blew his cum down my throat.

As we ate breakfast, Jon kept telling me how he had never been sucked or fucked as he had been the last two nights. I reminded him that we had one more night before our workweek was over and we headed home.

The day didn't go well for either of us. I had to call Jon and tell him that I probably wouldn't get back to the hotel until after 7:00 p.m. Jon said he was running way late too. One good thing that happened was that I ran into Judy. We exchanged hellos, and since we both were running late, I told her I would give her a call next Monday or Tuesday.

I grabbed a burger on the way to my last call. Fortunately, the problem was solved quickly by showing the customer a couple of tricks that made it easier to transfer huge graphic files.

It was after 8:00 when I unlocked the door to my room. I checked the connecting door. It was still locked on Jon's side. I had undressed to my shorts when I heard a latch click and Jon came through the connecting door. He was carrying a sack from a fast food restaurant.

"Jeez, what a day! I think I've seen it all today – corrupted files, viruses, failed hard drives and to top it off, at my next to last stop, a building manager cut some cabling because he thought it wasn't being used any more and he could sell it for scrap! It was a short run, though, and I was able to order and have a replacement cable expressed over night. I'll check on the installation before I head home tomorrow. But, damn, I'm bushed!"

Jon was waving his fast food burger about as he talked. "Would you like something to drink with your burger, Sir?"

Jon grinned. "I think I'll have a glass of wine with my chopped steak. Do you have a vintage plonk about?"

"I think we have a nice last Tuesday vintage in the cellar." I got the wine from Jon's room and poured us each a glass of wine. Jon was seated in an overstuffed chair. He head was thrown back and his arms and legs were out stretched,

I set the glasses of wine on a side table. I unfastened his tie and unbuttoned his collar. I helped him shrug out of his sport coat. Jon leaned back again as I stood behind the chair and massaged his neck and shoulders.

"That feels good." Jon sat up and sipped his wine. As he began to eat his burger, I walked around in front. I kneeled at his feet and untied his shoes. He stopped eating and watched as I removed his shoes and socks and massaged his feet.

He resumed eating as I knelt between his knees. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. Jon lifted his butt as I pulled his trousers off. Jon was wearing boxer shorts. I unbuttoned the fly and leaned forward to nuzzle my nose in his pubic hair and against his flaccid cock. I worked my tongue under his cock and lifted his cockhead to my lips and waiting mouth.

I gently sucked and massaged his cockhead. Jon stopped eating his burger. He watched me make love to his swelling cock. I held his cock as I ran my tongue up and down the bottom of his lengthening shaft. When I nuzzled and licked his hairy balls, his musty-sweaty man smell filled my nostrils.

I looked up at Jon as I licked my way back up to his cockhead. He had unbuttoned his shirt and rolled up his t-shirt and he was rubbing and pinching his nipples. I began a figure eight suck. Jon put his hands on my head as he began to buck his hips.

I slipped my fingers under his balls. I gently fondled, more like petted, his balls as I closed my lips around his cockshaft and let him fuck my face. As his ball sac tightened and his cock became more rigid, I prepared to receive his cum.

Jon thrust his hips once more, then his cock twitched and jerked as I felt his cum rush from his balls through his cock and into my waiting mouth. I ballooned my cheeks as he emptied his pent up balls into my mouth.

When he finished cumming, I looked up at him as I swallowed my large mouthful. I opened my mouth to release his cock. A string of cum stretched from my lips to his cockhead. I wiped my lips on his boxer shorts. "Well, your hard drive seems to be in good working order."

Jon laughed. He sat up and slipped off his shirt and t-shirt. "Stand up." I stood next to the chair. He pulled my shorts down and freed my hard-on. He slipped his hand between my legs. Then he spread his hand and pressed against my back as he pulled my hard cock towards his mouth.

Jon sucked my cock voraciously. I was turned on from blowing him so it didn't take me long. Jon worked his index finger up my ass. I came quickly and forcibly. Jon had most of my cock buried in his mouth. He gulped down my cum as fast as I unloaded it.

Jon stood and we embraced and hugged. We kissed and shared the cum that was still coating our tongues and mouths. After we went to bed, I deep throated Jon and sucked him to completion. His second cumming was as fulfilling as his earlier first.

I was awakened at dawn by a warm mouth gobbling my cock. Jon sucked me to a boner. Then he lay back and spread his legs and exposed his ass. I slid my cock into his warm tight ass and gave him a long slow fuck. Jon kept clamping and loosening his sphincter muscle around my cock. His asshole gripped like a glove and soon I was shooting my cum deep into his ass.

Jon's cock was long and hard. I moved up and straddled his hips. Jon held his hard-on upright as I got on my knees and positioned my ass over his cock. I shivered as I slowly sat down. When his eleven inches were stuffed up my butt, I began to move up and down. I don't know who was fucking whom, but we came together. Jon shot his third load up my ass and I blew a heavy load on his chest and stomach.

We sucked and hugged and kissed as we showered together. We finally got out of the shower and hurriedly packed and dressed. After checking out, we ate breakfast together.

Just before Jon was ready to drive away, I remembered to tell him that I had run into Judy. I was going to call her and see what their schedule might be. Jon said he would stay in touch because they sounded interesting.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12