Locker Room Workout Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

Jon looked up, “Sure.”

I drained the bottle and began to rub one of Paul’s shoulders as Jon shifted his attention to the other shoulder. We worked together as we worked our way down Paul’s body to his ankles. Jon slapped him on the butt, “Roll over.”

Paul pushed himself up onto his elbows and rolled over. As he settled himself on his back, he looked at both of us, “You do good work.”

Jon grinned, “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”

I looked at Paul. His back and front, from neck to ankles, was covered with fine gray hair. His hair wasn’t coarse and thick. It was soft and fine. He looked like a slightly thread bare teddy bear who had been loved and cuddled for a long time by a very gentle child.

Jon oiled his hands and began to massage one of Paul’s biceps. I followed suit. As I worked my way down Paul’s arm, I noticed Jon had worked down to Paul’s thighs. He was giving Paul’s thigh muscle a deep pressure point type rub. I noticed his hands were caressing the inner side of Paul’s thighs.

Paul’s totally flaccid cock was beginning to stir. I moved to Paul’s shoulders as Jon began to rub Paul’s stomach and chest. Finally, Jon abandoned all pretense of a massage and began to cup and squeeze Paul’s balls and to rub his cock.

Paul’s cock responded to the attention. I watched as it swelled and lengthened. Jon wrapped both hands around Paul’s cock shaft, “Isn’t it beautiful?”

I could only nod. Paul’s erect cock was every bit as long as Jon’s eleven inches and it was as thick as my brother-in-law’s healthy fat seven inches. Jon was running his tongue around the rim of Paul’s cockhead. “If you’re still interested, I could use some help again.”

Jon moved a hand. I leaned over and licked the side of Paul’s cock shaft. Jon moved his other hand and I was able to lick my way up and down nearly the full length. Jon was busy with sucking and kissing the cockhead, so I worked my way down and concentrated of Paul’s nuts.

I put my hand under his sac and lifted it so I could lick it and then suck his nuts. I used my fingers to separate his balls inside the sac. Then I very carefully sucked a nut into my mouth. I heard Paul go “Uhhh!” But he pushed his pelvis up to give me better access.

I contented myself with bathing and sucking first one then the other of Paul’s balls. I managed to look up at Jon. He had both hands wrapped around the shaft and he was licking and sucking Paul’s cockhead like it was a big fleshy lollipop. Paul put his hand on Jon’s shoulder. “Why don’t you do what we both enjoy doing, Jon?”

He stopped blowing Paul and stood up straight. “Yes, let’s, Paul.” Jon left the room for a few minutes. Paul had his eyes closed as he stroked his hard cock while I continued to suck one of his balls. When Jon returned, he was carrying a bottle of a silky lotion that made an excellent lube.

Jon cranked the table down to about knee height so I had to stop doing the ball bath. Paul stopped stroking himself as Jon grasped and licked him. Jon filled his hand with lotion. He rubbed it over Paul’s cock then he faced Paul as he straddled his waist and hips. Paul held his cock upright. Jon positioned himself over the upright cock.

Jon lowered himself. I moved around to the end of the table and got down on my knees. I had to watch and see Jon take Paul’s big tool up his ass. As Jon lowered himself, he spread his ass cheeks with his hands and he shifted his hips around until Paul’s cockhead was touching his pucker.

Jon paused. I could see his earlier absence from the room had allowed him to liberally lubricate his asshole and colon. Paul rubbed his cockhead against Jon. He began to lower himself again. I watched as Paul’s cockhead, which looked like a small fist, pressed against his asshole.

Jon took a deep breath and I watched as his pucker was slowly opened and stretched by Paul’s big fat cockhead. He steadily lowered himself. My own asshole hurt at the thought of accommodating such a cock. Jon exhaled loudly. I knew the fat cockhead had pushed through his sphincter ring.

“Gawd, you’re tight.”

“Yes, Paul. And you’re so big.” Jon was steadily lowering his ass down Paul’s cock.

“Big and tight is just right.”

I watched as Jon sat all the way down on Paul’s cock. The only comparison, of which I could think, was shoving a large summer sausage up one’s ass. Jon wiggled his hips and ass. He took several deep breaths then Jon straightened his legs and began to pump up and down Paul’s cock. Soon he was panting as he maintained a fast pumping motion.

“Paul looked at me, “You look lonely, Brad.” He grasped my cock and pulled me towards himself. “You’ve got a nice one.” Paul turned his head and slipped his lips around my cockhead. He ran his tongue around it then he stopped and began to nibble on my cock shaft like it was an ear of corn.

Jon stopped riding up and down on Paul’s big cock. “I’ve got to rest a minute.” He watched Paul nibbling back and forth on my hard cock. Jon reached behind himself. Paul groaned and humped his hips. Jon had probably given Paul’s balls a good squeeze.


I looked at Jon. He was sweating and his face was flushed from his efforts during the cock ride. His long slim cock was erect. The cockhead was wet and shiny with pre-cum. I straddled Paul’s head, leaned forward and began to lick Jon’s cock clean of pre-cum.

While I was savoring the taste of Jon, Paul pulled my cock down and into his mouth. I licked Jon’s cock shaft then took his cock into my mouth. Jon held my head as he resumed his cock ride with short slow pumps. Paul slurped my cock while Jon fucked my mouth as he fucked himself with Paul’s cock.

Jon stood up and Paul’s cock dropped out of his ass. He stumbled over to an exercise mat on the floor and lay down on his back. Paul gave my nuts a lick then pushed me away. I stepped aside as Paul pushed himself up. His cock was as hard as it had been when Jon started.

He walked over to Jon and pushed his legs apart. Paul got on his knees between Jon’s legs. “Brad, pull his legs back.” I straddled Jon and pulled his legs back and his ass up. Paul guided his cock to Jon’s stretched hole.

Jon exhaled as Paul entered him and pushed himself balls deep in one motion. I let Jon’s legs down so they rested over Paul’s shoulders. Jon’s eyes rolled back as Paul fucked him with long and deep strokes. Jon’s cock bobbed in time with the fucking motions.

Pre-cum was being dripped and spread across his stomach. Jon sighed as he began to squirt his cum onto his stomach and chest. Paul pulled his cock out of Jon’s ass and began to stroke it. He didn’t shoot cum. He flowed cum. It just a short time Jon’s stomach, cock and balls were coated with Paul’s copious flood of cum.

Paul leaned forward over Jon. Jon lifted his legs off Paul’s shoulders and wrapped his arms around Paul’s back. They stayed like that for a few minutes then Paul stood and helped Jon to his feet. I looked around the exercise room as they showered and cleaned up.

When they returned, Jon suggested a nightcap. We followed him to the den. When he bent over to take a bottle of wine from the cooler, I commented, “You look like you’ve been fisted.”

Jon straightened up and smiled, “I feel like I’ve been fisted. I love fucking Paul.” He reached over and gave Paul’s cock a squeeze. “But he’s so big I can hardly handle it all.”

“You handle it very well.”

Jon poured the wine. We talked for a while until I excused myself and went to my bedroom.

When I awakened, the house was quiet and the skylights flooded the room with sunlight. It was just nine o’clock. I got out of bed and padded downstairs to the kitchen, which was vacant. Next I walked through the den and sunroom and across the patio to the lawn. Still, no one was about.

The lawn was in shade. I thought about making some coffee and enjoying the cool shady quiet there. I looked up at the balcony and noticed the sliding glass doors were open. I went back inside and up the stairs.

While pausing outside the door to Jon’s bedroom, I listened and heard muffled sounds of what sounded like contentment. I pushed the door open and looked into the room. Jon and Paul were lying on the bed, on their sides, in a leisurely 69.

Paul had Jon’s balls and the base of his cock in one hand as he slowly bobbed his head and moved his lips up and down Jon’s long slim cock shaft. Jon, in turn, was holding Paul’s thick cock with both hands. He was doing an admirable job of trying to stuff as much of Paul’s cock into his mouth as possible.

I silently watched until Jon looked, “Would you like to join us? I can use some help again.”

“I thought you would never ask.” I got onto the bed. Paul looked at me.

“Here. Take over. I need to get up.” He rolled on to his back then sat up and got off the bed.

Jon looked at me and licked his lips. I kneeled next to his head and fed my cock into his waiting mouth. He rolled onto his back as I swung one leg over him. I leaned down and licked the underbelly of Jon’s cock from head to balls.

Jon’s cock was wet with Paul’s saliva. I slipped my tongue under his cockhead and lifted it so I could close my lips around it and slide it into my mouth. His slick cock slid through my mouth and down my throat.

My cock dropped out of Jon’s mouth as I nuzzled his smooth shaven ball sac with my nose. Jon spread his legs. “Gawd, I love it when you go down on me.”

My mouth was full of his cock so I couldn’t tell him I loved doing it for him. I pulled my head back until my lips were pursed around his cockhead. Then I swallowed his cock again.

Paul sat on the edge of the bed. I hadn’t heard him return. “That’s fantastic. I wish I could do that.” Paul placed his hand on my cock distended cheek.

Jon laughed, “You wish you weren’t so big, so someone could do that to you.”

“That too.”

I pulled my head back and let Jon’s cock drop out. I leaned over and kissed Paul’s cock then looked up at him, “I’d like to try.”

Jon swatted my butt. “With that rash offer, it’s time we stop eating each other and get a proper brunch. We all laughed as we went downstairs to the kitchen.

Jon began fixing some juice and slicing a melon. Paul started frying a pan of bacon. I made a pot of coffee. Jon wanted to carry the patio table and chairs out on to the lawn. We moved the table and chairs as Paul put on several eggs to boil.

Jon set the table and I sliced some homemade bread and put it into the four-slice toaster. The eggs and toast finished at the same and we sat down to soft-boiled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, juice, and coffee.

We ate in companionable silence until Paul looked at me, “Were you serious?”

“Pardon.”

“Upstairs. Were you serious about trying to deep throat me?”

“Certainly.” I knew I could handle Paul’s girth. I deep throated my brother-in-law Bill’s thick seven inch cock. And I could swallow Jon’s slim eleven inches. I just wasn’t sure I could handle Paul’s girth and length together. “I’d like to try when we’re more relaxed.”

Nothing else was said. We finished eating and cleaned up the dishes and kitchen. When we finished, I noticed the lawn was sunny. I asked Jon if I could use an exercise mat and large towel to lie on. I arranged everything and lay down in the sun.

It was warm and the breakfast made me drowsy. When I awakened, Paul was on one side of me. He was on his back and he seemed to be napping. Jon was on his stomach. He was propped up on his elbows as he read a book.

I rolled onto my back then pushed myself up into a sitting position. I looked at Paul. His flaccid cock was flopped over on his thigh. It looked like a four or five inch fat sausage. I got up onto my knees and leaned over Paul. I balanced on one arm and hand as I used my other hand to hold his cock. I gobbled as much as I could into my hungry mouth.

Paul stirred and spread his legs a little. I cupped his balls and pushed a little more fat cock into my mouth. I could feel his erection building. I love the feeling of a cock getting hard while I suck it.

Soon I had one hand wrapped around Paul’s cock as I sucked, licked and tongued his fat cockhead. I felt a hand on my back then between my legs. I spread my knees apart. I felt hair brush the inside of my thighs then I felt a warm mouth on. I stopped blowing Paul and looked down. Jon was on his back with me in his mouth.

Paul sat up and Jon moved around on his back. He began to suck me harder. Again I stopped blowing Paul to look around. He was propped up on an elbow. He was leaning over Jon and he was holding Jon’s eleven inch beauty upright as he licked and sucked the cockhead.

I resumed trying to swallow as much of Paul’s now erect cock as I could. I had about half of it, five inches or so, in my mouth and poised to hopefully slide down my throat when Jon stopped sucking me and I heard Paul say, “Let’s get on a bed and get more comfortable.”

We went inside and upstairs to Paul’s as yet undisturbed bed. He lay on his back and I lay on my stomach beside him. I aligned my mouth and throat and pushed my lips down over his cock. I was back to the point, five or six inches of mouth filling cock, where we had stopped while on the lawn when I felt a hand on my ass.

A finger slipped down the cleft between my ass cheeks and stopped at my tight pucker. It pressed against me as I heard a voice instruct me to get up on my hands and knees. I struggled to my knees without disengaging completely from the blowjob.

“Raise your leg.”

I raised it and Paul scooted under me. We shifted around until my mouth and throat and his cock were realigned. Then a slick finger pushed into my asshole. I heard Paul say, “It looks like you’re planning on fucking him.”

“I sure am.” The finger slipped out and was replaced by a nozzle. I felt the lube squirt into my ass. I smiled around Paul’s cock and thought to myself, ‘Maybe Jon hammering my ass will drive Paul’s cock down my throat.’

I felt two hands on my ass cheeks as Jon used his thumbs to spread my asshole. I heard Paul say, “Let me help you.” Then I heard slurping and sucking sounds as Paul used his mouth the lube Jon’s cock.

Jon groaned, “You keep that up and I’ll forget Brad’s ass.” The slurping noises stopped and Paul laughed. Jon put his hand on the small of my back. His cockhead touched me and pushed into my ass and through my muscle ring. With my stuffed mouth, my groan of lust was stifled as Jon pushed his long slim cock deep into my slick ass chute.

Jon didn’t hammer my ass. He fucked me with long slow strokes that sent waves of pleasure rolling through my body. Paul added to my pleasure by licking and sucking my balls and by squeezing and stroking my cock. My neck was beginning to ache from the effort of trying to stay aligned with Paul’s cock.

Besides, I couldn’t concentrate on sucking cock because the pleasure in my ass was distracting me. I pulled my head back up Paul’s cock. I checked the “high water” mark left around his cock shaft by my wet lips. I had exceeded the seven inches of my brother-in-law Bill’s thick cock but I was still several inches from the base of Paul’s.

Paul slid out from beneath me. “How’d we do?”

I showed him by wrapping two fingers around his shaft. “Hmm, about nine inches. That’s about as much as anyone has been able to do.” He laughed, “I admire your perseverance but,” he put his hand on my hip, “I’d like some of that if Jon will stop and share.”

Jon rotated his hips in a churning motion, “I’ll share. I think you will find it’s a fine ass. Tight, warm and slick.” I wasn’t too sure about being able to accommodate Paul.

“Let’s go out on the balcony and enjoy the view.” Soon I was in the position that Jon had been in the previous night. Jon helped Paul lube his cock. I braced my arms on the rail and bent over. Paul pushed his cockhead against my still slick and open hole. Being first fucked by Jon helped, but the entrance of Paul’s cock into my ass chute was still slightly painful.

The pain disappeared as Paul filled me with his manhood. The pleasure intensified as Jon got on his knees under me and began to lick and suck my cock. Paul used long smooth strokes. It didn’t take long before I began to blow my load. Jon aimed my cock at his chest then he began to stroke himself. I felt his warm cum hit my stomach as he shot his load straight up.

Paul pulled me up against himself. He wrapped his arms around my chest and stood me up. He had me in a bear hug from the back. He straightened his legs and my feet came up off the floor of the balcony. I was impaled on his cock. I felt his cock get more rigid and, if possible, longer. Then I felt a warmth deep inside as his cum spewed into my ass.

He held me for a few minutes then let me down. His large load of cum immediately began to run down the inside of my legs. The three of us hurried into the master bath to clean ourselves up.

We finished up the evening with a nightcap and a mutual masturbation session. As I lay in bed I thought about the almost two feet of cock that I had up my ass and down my throat. It was almost as if I had been mounted on a penile axle.

Sunday morning was quiet. I got out of bed and went downstairs. Paul was making a pot of coffee. We hugged and I went outside to the patio. Jon was sitting on a towel on the lawn. He was working through a series of yoga poses. Paul came out with a couple of cups of coffee. We sat down and watched Jon go through his routine.

When he finished he sat in a cross legged position. “You two should try yoga. It helps me relax and it has improved my flexibility and toning.”

“Say, Jon, when you invited me up for the weekend, you said you had something to show me and someone to meet. Well, Paul and I have met. What did you want to show me?”

Jon grinned and began to stroke his cock. He rolled onto his back with his legs still crossed. Soon his cock was stroked to its’ full length. Jon sat back up. Paul and I watched as he bent forward and sucked four or five inches of his cock into his mouth.

Paul groaned, “Now you won’t need us anymore.”

Jon sat up and straightened his legs. He laughed, “I’ll always need you guys. I may be able to suck my own cock, but I can’t deep throat it and I’ll certainly never be able to fuck my own ass.”

Paul looked at me. “Speaking of asses. How’s yours?”

“Happy.”

“Good. My wife and I are having a house party in a couple of weeks. We’re having five or six couples over for a week. Why don’t you two take some, I’m sure well deserved, vacation time and come too.”

Jon looked at me. “Date?”

“Date!”

“The party starts on Saturday afternoon. Why don’t you two come a day early?”

With that we went inside and fixed breakfast. After eating, we cleaned up and I told Jon I hated to eat and run but I had to get ready for an intense week’s worth of work in order to get everything organized and cleared so I could take a week of vacation.

I went upstairs to pack what few things I had unpacked before getting dressed. We all shook hands and hugged goodbye. As I drove off, I realized that none of us had worn any clothing since early Saturday afternoon. I also was intrigued by Paul’s statement about his wife and I found I was looking forward to the house party.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers
12