Lodger's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

"Fuck me," she pleaded whisperingly in his ear, breathing heavily, her chin resting on his shoulder.

Obediently, and gladly, he began pounding; every thrust buried him deeper inside her. He went slow, driving his shaft deeper, expanding her pussy to its limits. Lina was completely lost to the wonderful sensations of being taken and stretched, biting his shoulder blade, digging her teeth in his skin.

He went balls deep, the head teasing and pushing her cervix; Lina screamed loudly in ecstasy, as he intensified his thrusts, driving his cock home with more ferocity; her legs once more wrapped around his waist pushing him deep in her, lustful for his length and girth, wholeheartedly enraptured.

"Damn it, damn it," he exasperated, quickly losing control of his bodily functions.

"It's okay," she encouraged him, her hands firmly groping his toned ass. "Come inside me, I want to feel you, I want..."

They both let out loud, intense cries, as her tight grip around his shaft became too much to handle and he unloaded deep inside her; his cock's throbbing brought on a second, even more intense, orgasm to Lina and the fireworks rendered her mind completely numb to any external factors and worries.

He remained inside her and kissed her, sucking on her tongue, thrusting his down her throat.

She was breathing deeply and heavily, stuffed, keeping him buried in her with her legs; she pulled her head back slightly and offered him a beaming, albeit exhausted, smile.

For a few moments they remained thus, adoringly staring into each other's eyes, their bodies one; his softening cock slipped out of her and cum gushed out of her pussy, showering the floor.

"Sweet fuck," she gasped, still seated on the counter.

"Yes," he agreed, taking a step backwards and brushing his sweaty hair off his face. "That was...fantastic."

"It really was," she gave him a half-smile, too exhausted and numb properly to move.

* * * *

That same night Lina lay restlessly in bed, with Pericles snoring softly next to her; once more, he had spent the entire afternoon watching basketball games, while she paced around the apartment, with nothing to do; all she could think of was the morning on the kitchen counter, Sebastian's big cock, and his soft, tender pounding...

Lust brewing up inside her became too much to cope with, let alone sleep off; subsequently, she slithered out of bed, and out of her nightie as soon as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

Carefully, she opened the door to her son's former bedroom and tiptoed in; Sebastian was sleeping supine, in nothing but tight boxers. Lina stood by the door for a moment, admiring his body, while her heart palpitated.

He was hard in his sleep and she hoped it was her he was dreaming of; driven by wild desire, awoken the previous evening and adamantly refusing to let go, she climbed on him.

She began planting long, wet kisses all over his body, running her warm tongue along his abs. He stirred in his sleep and groaned, his eyelids flickering; Lina smiled warmly, then pressed her breasts on his chest.

He blinked rapidly, then suddenly his eyes popped wide open, when he finally saw her; she immediately buried her tongue in his mouth, to muffle any sounds that could wake Pericles.

She smiled meaningfully, as she placed her finger over his lips, then gently pulled his lower lip down; his glance said it all, however: he was flabbergasted to see her there, yet, overly excited too. His hardness was pressed against her nakedness and Lina ground her already wet pussy against his boxers.

Sebastian rolled his eyes upwards, desperately fighting off the oncoming moans; his wet dream had rendered him highly susceptible to climaxing and Lina's grinding did not assist him in restraining himself.

He hurriedly pulled his boxers down, releasing his meat; he pushed Lina downwards and she eagerly took his rod between her breasts, fixing her stare on him.

She swirled her tongue around the head, pressing the shaft between her soft, firm breasts; Sebastian twitched and his cock throbbed. A quick rub on her sternum was enough to make him erupt, a fountain of jism emerging from his shaft and showering Lina's face and breasts.

She licked him clean, her eyes beaming; Sebastian pulled her hair up better to marvel at her cum-glazed illumined face. She took him in her mouth, lifting her ass high up in the air.

"Fuck," Sebastian whispered. Lina buried her face under his rod, taking his balls in her mouth, while stroking his still erect cock, doing her best not to let it go soft.

Sebastian sat up, caressing her back and reaching up to the high end of her ass crack, feeling on his fingertips the goosebumps on her skin, the shivers that caused her to tremble. He was fully erect once more, boiling blood rushing down to his member.

With quick moves, that gave Lina little time to react, he slithered behind her, his big cock pointing directly at her dripping cunt; he pushed himself in, finding almost no resistance, and grabbed her firmly by the waist.

Lina's jaw dropped and she arched her back hollow, allowing him better and deeper access...his pounding was harder, his balls slapped noisily on her clit...she buried her head in the pillow, biting the pillowcase down hard suppressing thus all oncoming joyous cries that wished to escape her mouth.

Her eyes were wide open and beaming, as he drove his rod deep and hard in her; the creaking of the bed echoed loudly in the dead of the night, but, the intensity of the moment had them both completely forgetting about the world around them...it was, at any rate, too late, since Pericles was already standing under the doorway, peeking in with wide open eyes and fluttering heart.

Sebastian went even harder, slamming Lina's pussy, fucking her like a jackhammer; Lina panted fast, her nails digging deep into the sheet, as orgasmic waves once more clouded her mind and thoughts, rendering her oblivious to the loudness of the creaking bed, of their heavy moans...

"Shit," she exclaimed, in terror, when Pericles moved into the room and stood by the bed, watching them thoughtfully. "Honey, I'm..."

"Shut up," he commanded her. "And you," he addressed Sebastian, "keep on fucking her brains out. We wouldn't want to ruin it for her, would we now?"

Lina's heart sank, yet, there was no time for guilt or remorse, as Sebastian obediently, and all too eagerly, did as told, rocking her body back and forth.

Lina watched Pericles observing them attentively, while grabbing her swaying breasts and caressing her back tenderly.

Sebastian slipped out of her pussy, when she came hard, a stream of juices erupting out of her convulsing pussy; she howled in pure satisfaction, as her stomach contracted and her limbs trembled.

"Get back in there, man," Pericles directed the action; Sebastian, more than willingly, did so, shoving his cock back in Lina's still convulsing cunt, thrusting hard.

"Honey, I'm..." Lina began saying.

"Don't talk," Pericles interrupted her. "Actually," he sighed heavily and whipped his hard cock out, "that might silence you for a while."

His knees hit the edge of the bed and Lina lifted her head, leaning on her elbows, to take him in her mouth. He began thrusting down her throat, while Sebastian still slammed her from behind, holding her firmly by the waist.

A vast mixture of emotions overwhelmed Lina, as she was being spit-roasted; she could see all that was wrong with the situation (cheating on Pericles, being with two men at the same time, doing it in her son's former room, on the bed he slept in as a child...), but, it was that absolute wrongness of it all that made the situation even hotter, and turned her body heat up even more.

Pericles climbed on the bed, on his knees, better to drive his rod down his wife's throat, watching in fascination her body rocking following Sebastian's thrusts.

"Shit, shit, shit," Sebastian mumbled and slowed down; Lina shook in excitement, now feeling his length moving slowly in and out of her, rubbing against the inner walls of her pussy.

One last, deep thrust was all it took for Sebastian to explode for the third time in the same day; and once more Lina's entire body shook violently from a powerful orgasm that hit her like a runaway train.

She moaned heavily on Pericles's cock still pounding her throat, as she got filled up with Sebastian's river of hot spunk.

"Fuck," Pericles cried in pleasure, as Lina's lips around his cock tightened, causing him also to climax down her throat.

Choking on Pericles' cum flooding her throat, Lina's orgasm turned into two, never before having felt cum being pumped up inside her on both ends...she cried out loud in satisfaction, still squirting...

"Never knew you were such a slut, sweetheart," Pericles caressed her cheek tenderly, while she bit down the pillow once more, subduing the orgasmic howls building up in her throat. "Look at you," he said, when he moved behind her, spreading her ass cheeks, "all gaped and dripping."

"Sir, I..." Sebastian tried to apologize, but, Pericles's cold gaze stopped him mid-sentence.

"Don't sweat it, kid," he told him dryly. "I think you might have done wonders to our sex life..."

Lina sat crosslegged amid the two men, her gaze constantly jumping between the two in a feverous delirium. She was panting heavily and soaked in sweat; she wanted to speak, to say something, but, had no idea what. Therefore, she remained silent, like the two men, while all three exchanged awkward glances.

"I ruined your little...game, didn't I?" Pericles broke the silence, with the driest of chuckles.

"No, honey, you..." Lina finally spoke, her voice hoarse. "It's just...I never thought..."

"Me, neither, sweetheart," he fired back. "But, seeing you on all fours, getting fucked...don't know, kinda woke up something in me, you know?"

* * * *

Lina dusted the furniture out of pure anxiety; Pericles had driven Sebastian to the airport a couple of hours ago and had still not returned. She was horrified that some barbaric, traditional part of his mind had snapped and drove him to attack Sebastian.

The key hit the lock and Lina jumped up, horrified she was about to hear the worst possible scenario; instead, Pericles urged two tall, black men to come in the apartment, both of them looking about in wonderment, dragging their bags behind them.

"Honey," Pericles announced, "these are Tyrone and Fred; they're from the U.K. and got screwed by the travel agent that booked their vacation...they wanted to stay in Athens, but, he booked them a room in Patmos...

"Honest mistake he called it, but...anyway, I found them at the airport looking distressed, having just realized they had been swindled, and...well, John's room is still available, right?

"They'll be staying for a week."

The glint in his eyes was more than sufficient to tell Lina the whole story; she didn't even have to look at the two guys' wide grins to envision exactly what Pericles had told them on their way here.

"Of course, honey, it's...we'll make sure they have a great time, won't we?"

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers