Log Cabin Fever

Story Info
Car problems lead to steamy sex up at my cabin
1.7k words
4.12
73.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone at the cottage one night during a brisk autumn evening. Nice little log cabin by the lake. It was a clear starlit night with a beautiful full moon. I lit the fireplace a little while before, got into something comfy and sweet, got myself a nice glass of Grand Marnier and put on some smooth jazz. I figured I'd read a good book and just enjoy the evening quietly.

Well, I heard a knock at the door and thought "Who could be there at this time of night?" As I opened the door, a beautiful black man stood there asking me if he could call for help. His car had a flat and he had to be somewhere soon. I said "sure, no problem. The phone is right over there."

As he made that call, I secretly admired him and imagined his beautiful ebony body beneath his clothes. His square jaw and dark eyes, his full soft lips and that gorgeous ass just waiting to be fondled. I was thinking "MMMMMMMM, that man would be so nice to have this evening."

As he turned to me, he said "Well, looks like it's gonna take about an hour before they get here".

I offered him something to drink and said "Listen, feel free to stay and wait here, if you'd like."

He looked at me with this little glint in his eyes and said "Sure, thanks a lot."

I came back with his drink and we sat down together for a bit. I turned to him and asked him where he was from and what brought him out this way. We made idle chit chat for a bit and then, he looked at me and said "You know, you're very sexy."

"Really?" I said. Well, that was an obvious open invitation to have fun with this man. I looked him up and down and decided to go add some wood to the fire. As I stood up and made my way to the fireplace, I knew that he could see through my negligee and that in no time his cock would be hard. As I bent over to pick up some wood and put it in the fireplace, the fire was heating up and exposing my curves to this guy. I casually sat back down beside him and could feel my nipples getting harder and harder. His cock was practically jumping out of his pants but yet he wasn't saying much.

I wondered how I could initiate this moment and thought "I'll spill my drink on me, that should get his attention." So, picking up my glass, it "accidentally" slipped and landed all over me.

He looked over at me and said "Oh, is there anything I can do to help?"

I replied "As a matter of fact there is..." He came closer to me and started to lick my breasts gently, not losing any drops of this fine liqueur. I was instantly aroused and felt my pussy heat up. He kissed my breasts and took them in his hands and licked up all the Grand Marnier which was becoming sticky on my body. I couldn't stay in this negligee, slowly removed it, exposing myself to him. He continued where he left off, but worked his way down my belly with his exquisite hands and tongue.

I laid back on the couch, admired his beauty and slowly started to undress him. Removing his shirt, I exposed his dark skinned body. I came to his pant and unfastened the belt. As my hand brushed against him, I could feel that thick cock throbbing and needing to be freed. As I removed the last of his clothes, there in front of me stood this masterpiece of a male. That big, beautiful thick cock was making my pussy all wet and I wanted to feel those hands and tongue have their way me.

He knelt in front of me and licked my nipples. He gazed at my fair skin and worked his way to where the real honey was. He spread my legs and held them back, brought my hips forward and dove into my pussy. The soft touch of his tongue circling around my clit and my lips was incredible. His long tongue lapped up the juices that were flowing and since he had a real appetite, he dove in for the main course. His tongue was working its way around my lips, probing and flicking, my clit was swelling up and my blood pressure was rising. He spread those lips wide and that tongue went to work in such a wicked way. My legs were shaking as I kept bucking under him. My G spot was swelling up inside of me and I was moaning ever so softly.

I grabbed the top of his shaved head and held it down so that he could lick up those juices good. I felt his fingers go inside of me and I was about to explode. He teased and played with my pussy, bringing me to the cusp of a wicked orgasm. He stopped and had me all worked up. I was writhing, moaning, oohing and ahhing, wanted to feel him so badly. He spit on his finger and played with my ass. Inserting one, then two fingers inside my ass, he came back and fingered my pussy fervently. THEN! as if that wasn't making me crazy enough, he started licking my clit faster and faster.

"Ahhhhhhhh baby, yeah! fuck me good. Mhhmmmmm, right there, OH GOD!!! that's it. Keep going, baby, keep going."

His tongue was working that clit so fast, his fingers were fucking my pussy like crazy and I was on the verge of cumming. He didn't move back, just kept on going and I said, "DAYUMMMMMM baby, you're gonna make me cum!"

He didn't answer but sucked on that clit harder and harder, stroking my G spot faster and faster. My pussy was throbbing, my tits were swollen and as I felt myself cumming I pinched my tits hard and let go of my juices in droves, gushing uncontrollably. He was lapping up those pussy juices and moaning at the same time, 'cause let me tell you I can squirt. My body was convulsing and my honey was flowing out of my pussy. The gushing, the wetness of my pussy was so amazing. He rubbed that little spot so hard with his two fingers just beneath the clit to the entrance of my pussy that I could feel the pressure mounting.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!! this is amazing. Yeah baby!! give it to me good." I squirted like a fire hose and was screaming out for more.

As this point, I was totally out of control. My pussy was desiring his cock something fierce. But, I knew that I had to taste some of that fine chocolate cock and couldn't resist it anymore.

I sat at the edge of the sofa, he stood before me and showed me that nice dark cock that was commanding attention. I looked at it, admired it and wrapped my luscious lips around that thing. The look in his eyes as he looked down at my blue eyes was that of amazement. I could tell he had never felt anything like it before. I worked my tongue around his cock, twirling it nice and slow, using my hand to tighten my grip

on his cock and the other to play with his balls.

"Ohhhhhh yeah! baby, suck on that cock" he said.

I took in his scent which made me even more horny. I grabbed his ass with both hands and rammed that cock to the back of my throat.

"All the way down you little bitch, YEEEEAHHH, like that."

His cock was going straight down into my throat. The tightness around his cock was so damn fine. I sucked on that cock real hard, playing with him and caressing his inner thighs and slapping that beautiful ass of his. I was sooooo wet at this point, I could barely contain myself. HE knew that he'd better do something about it and fast.

I turned around and lifted my ass towards him. OH! what a view he got. That fireplace was creating beautiful shadows on my porcelain skin as his dark black cock made its way into my pink pussy. I could feel him penetrate me, his cock throbbing with pleasure. Slowly, his cock was grinding inside my pussy. As he grabbed my hips, he thrust that cock deep inside my walls. OH MY GOD! that was so fuckin' nice, I couldn't believe this was happening. He held on tight to my ass and pounded his cock harder and harder into my pussy. I was screaming and moaning with pleasure. He lifted up my left leg, fucked me sideways getting in that much deeper and hitting my G spot just right!

"FUCK ME! HARDER baby! slap that ass baby, come onnnnnnn!!! give it to me."

I was turning into a wild banshee. He fucked me so nice and hard, it was like a dream come true.

"YOU LIKE THAT LITTLE BITCH?" "TELL DADDY HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THAT."

He was getting harder and my pussy was tightening around that cock, knowing full well that I would make him cum in no time if I kept that up. He was riding me so hard, my G spot was about to explode.

"YES DADDY!! FUCK ME, HARDER HARDER. OHHHH!! I'M CUMMING, OH MY GOD!!! I'M CUMMING."

I gushed out those juices and he kept on fucking me. I was squirming and screaming and wanted to feel that big cock cum on me. He pulled out just in time and I turned around and he let go of his hot creamy cum right in my face. It was slowly dripping to my lips. I lapped it up like a good little bitch and tasted his cum.

"MMMMMM, sweeeet, I love your cum baby!!"

He looked down at me with a big grin on his face. This man was in awe. Then, in a flash, he came out of his euphoric stupor, looked at his watch and said:

"Damn baby, I'm really sorry, but I gotta go. Ya mind if I call you sometime? I'd love to do this again with ya."

To that I responded (laughing) "No problem honey, anytime you need your pipes fixed, I'm here for ya!"