Logan and Lauren Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I asked, giggling, "Haven't you had enough, yet?"

"Not until I've returned the favor," he said, lowering his mouth to my pussy. His emerald eyes bore into mine and he swiftly licked up and down my slit. The sensation was intense but I could not look away. I stared into his eyes and he sealed his lips around my clit and gently massaged it with his tongue. Soon, I was moaning his name and gripping the sheets.

"Shit, Logan, that feels so good," I groaned, my heart racing. I felt the familiar tension and was ready to explode.

"Cum for me, Baby," he growled into my pussy as he slid two fingers inside. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as my orgasm took hold. My pussy spasmed involuntarily as he continued to pump them in and out. When I regained my composure and my breathing settled, he looked up at me with a wet face. He opened his mouth to speak before his cell phone began to ring.

"Fuck," he cursed, obviously identifying the caller by the ringtone, "do you wanna meet my mother?"

12