Logan and Lauren Ch. 12

Story Info
Meeting Logan's Dad...
1.8k words
4.62
33.7k
28

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going," I declared, face still flushed from embarrassment. Logan was trying to get me to go downstairs to meet his father but I absolutely refused. Due to his comment, it was obvious that he knew what we had been doing moments before and there was no way I could look at him or expect him to look at me like he didn't know.

"Babe, I'm sorry that shit happened like it did but he would have known regardless. My dad is a bit of a pussy hound and like I've told you, you have a very distinctive scent," he explained, looking down at my sore and swollen, jean-clad pussy.

"I don't care, Logan," I said, crossing my arms, "The last thing I need is for your dad to think I'm a slut."

Logan looked at me with an unreadable look. "Lauren, my dad knows all about you. He knows how much you mean to me. My dad is my best friend... he'd never judge you. Now, please accept this surprise and go with me to meet my father."

I let out an exasperated sigh and nodded. "I'll go meet him," I agreed, walking into his bathroom to fix my hair again. I loved being around Logan but I missed being home with my own things. I called Mom to check in, she still believed that I was out with my friend 'Hannah' a girl that I hadn't seen in almost a year.

Swallowing my pride, I began to walk to the door. "Do you not want your surprise?" Logan asked, sitting at his desk.

"Of course I do! I though that the surprise was meeting your dad," I said, straddling his lap once again.

"Oh no, Babe... this is a little bigger than that," he said with a smile. He reached behind him and pulled out a small box. My eyes grew big and I silently prayed that it wasn't what I thought it was... as much as I loved Logan, I didn't want to be engaged to him, at least not yet.

Watching my wide eyes, he opened the box. I let out an involuntary noise of shock when I saw that it was, indeed, a ring. "Logan, I-" I began only to be shushed.

"Breathe, Lauren. It's not an engagement ring... it's a promise ring," he said, pulling it out of the box and taking my hand. "I promise," he said, sliding the ring on my left ring finger, "to do everything I can to make you happy and to never ever hurt you again. I love you, Baby."

My heart thudded audibly in my chest. I felt stinging in the corner of my eyes so I blinked the tears away. My eyes took in the beautiful piece of jewelry that now adorned my finger: It was a white gold band with small diamonds along the center with two interlocking hearts that each held a diamond... L&L was inscribed where the hearts interlocked.

"I love you, too," I said in a voice barely above a whisper. I closed my eyes and smiled, suddenly perfectly content with everything... The world could come at me with everything it had but it didn't matter to me, I had Logan on my team and I loved him with everything I had.

I leaned down and gave him the most heated, passionate kiss I could muster. I tangled my fingers in his dirty blond hair and ran my tongue in the hollow spot between his neck and his shoulder. He groaned and tilted his head to the side to give me better access, gripping my hips tightly as my tongue teased his spot. Almost instantly I felt his stiffening cock pressing against my pussy. My hands shot down to his jeans before he stilled them.

"No," he groaned, "we gotta go see my dad."

"Right," I said with a small nod as I regained my composure... "Babe, you really need to quit buying me expensive gifts, your mom might get the wrong idea."

He glared at me when I mentioned his mother... "Fuck her."

"Logan, that's not very nice-," I began, only to be silenced by another glare.

"She's not very nice," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of his bedroom.

We descended the staircase again to find Logan's dad sitting in the game room, playing Logan's game film from Friday on an obscenely large television. He was deep into it, I could tell... he was at the edge of his seat.

"Dad," Logan said, trying to get his father's attention.

"Hold on, Logan, gimme til the end of this play," he said, eyes never leaving the screen.

I looked at Logan and he smiled. His face had a look of pure love on it. Logan loved his dad and I could tell even if he never told me. The way he looked at his father was the complete opposite of the look of disdain that he had for his mother. It was almost saddening.

As promised, his dad paused the game when the play ended and stood to his feet. He turned to look at us and Logan released my hand and walked over to him giving him a hug. His dad kissed the top of his head and released him before directing his attention to me.

"You must be Lauren, I'm Kyle, Logan's dad," he said, taking a step to me and offering his hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said, taking it.

"Logan, she's just as beautiful as you said," he said over his shoulder to Logan.

"Told ya," he said, simply . Kyle released my hand and turned to Logan.

"About Friday, I'm sorry about missing the game but from this film, you were dominating, Champ!" Kyle said excitedly, causing Logan to swell with pride. Their relationship was awesome.

"It's alright, Dad... I know you're busy. I had Lauren there cheering me on... you know she's Coach's daughter," he said, dismissively. Kyle looked at me and smirked at Logan.

"You dog... The Coach's daughter?" he said, laughing and preparing to high-five.

"Ahem, excuse me... You guys do know I'm standing right here, right?" I said, hiding my smile. These two were like Frat brothers...

They both reluctantly dropped their hands and looked semi-embarrassed. How Kyle and Nadine were married, I had no clue. They were complete and utter opposites.

"Sorry about that, Lauren... It's just been awhile since I've seen my boy. Also, I would be asking a lot more questions if Logan hadn't kept me posted about you two this whole time. Thank you for putting up with my son for this long, I might have to put you on payroll because dealing with him can be like a full-time job..." Kyle gesturing toward Logan with his head.

"Ha ha, very funny," Logan said, unamused even though I was cracking up.

Before anyone could reply the door opened and in came Nadine. She looked at her husband and son and finally at me. Her eyes narrowed to slits: "What the hell is she still doing here?"

"Jesus, Nadine! What the hell's the matter with you, Woman?" Kyle asked, his words thick with disappointment, "I'm sorry, Lauren, I don't know what has gotten into my wife..."

"She's a bitch," Logan said, shrugging his shoulders. As soon as the words left his mouth, Nadine looked at her son, heartbroken.

"You will not disrespect your mother. Period... Do it again and I swear I'll break your damn jaw. Apologize...now," Kyle said lowly, glaring at Logan with his blue eyes ablaze.

"I apologize for being disrespectful, Mother," Logan said, avoiding eye contact with everyone, clearly embarrassed about being called out in front of me.

"It is already forgotten, Dear," Nadine replied, dismissively. She walked over and kissed Logan on the cheek and then she turned her attention to me: "I was serious, though... Libby, you have a home and a family that loves you very much, why are you still here?"

"My name is Lauren, Mrs. Chadwick, and I am here because my boyfriend wants me here. Now, you are the woman of the house and if want me to leave, I will," I said, not batting an eyelash.

"Nonsense!" Kyle said, looking from Nadine to me, "Lauren, I am the man of the house and you can stay here for as long as you please."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Chadwick, but I definitely do not want to overstay my welcome," I said, looking at Nadine.

"It's Kyle, Lauren, and as I've said: stay as long as you please," he said seriously.

Nadine huffed audibly, defeated, and walked over to their free-standing mini-bar to pour herself a drink.

"Nadine, stop. It's not even noon... it's too early to drink," Kyle said, firmly removing the glass from her hand.

"Who are you to tell me when I can and cannot drink?" she said, challenging him with her eyes.

"I am your husband, Nadine, and I'm worried about you. I love you," he said softly, unaffected by her hostility.

"Since when?!" she spat, snatching the glass from his hand. Kyle just let it go, hopelessly watching Nadine prepare herself another drink. I took it as my cue to go.

"Well, it was nice to finally meet you, Kyle. Mrs. Chadwick," I said, nodding in each of their directions, "but I think I'm going to take my leave."

"It was a pleasure," Kyle said, giving me a small smile that didn't meet his saddened eyes.

"Likewise," I said, turning on my heel.

Logan grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. Once in his room, he grabbed both on my hands and looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Do you have to go?" he asked, avoiding my gaze.

"Yes, Baby... I have to go home sometime," I said, shrugging.

"If this is about my mother-," he began, only to get cut off by me.

"It's not your mom, I promise... It's just I can only lie for so long and, your mom was right, I should spend some time with my own family."

Logan gripped my hips and kissed me like he was never going to see me again. I felt my pulse quicken from the sudden, intense contact.

"I love you, Baby," Logan said, reaching behind me to grip my ass. If I wasn't sore, I would have been all over him... we both knew that.

"I love you more," I said, smirking.

"Never... Let me drive you to your car before I change my mind and bend you over that computer desk," he said only halfway kidding...

~*~*~*~

Before long, we pulled up at my car that was still parked at the football field.

After closing my door, I walked on his side to give him a kiss. "I'll miss you," I said, allowing my lips to graze his.

"I'll miss you, too," he said, running his fingers through my hair, "I'll see you tonight."

"Tonight?" I asked, pulling away, slightly.

"Yup, leave your window open," he said, laughing at my expression as I nodded.

I watched him drive into the distance and felt my heart ache. I wondered how there was ever a time that I hated him with a passion...