Logan Ch. 02

Story Info
She visits Will.
1.1k words
4.54
16.2k
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Will woke to a soft knocking on his door. Thinking that it was just Jacob checking to make sure he was awake, he answered the door in his boxers.

"Well good morning to you too," Logan laughed before stepping into his room.

"You're up early," Will commented.

"Yeah, I'm the crazy boss that gets up before everyone else to make sure all is well."

"You work too hard," Will said, grinning as he pulled her to him and kissed her. She kissed him back with such urgency, remembering how restless her night had been just thinking of him. His hands gently moved up her back, stroking her back lovingly, his fingers tracing her rib line as he pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside. She blushed as he unclasped her bra and let it slide off of her shoulders, dipping his head to suck on one hard bud, licking and tasting her skin, her flavor having an eroticizing effect on him. She pulled his head up to meet hers as she steered him, pushing him back against his bed until he fell onto it, taking her down with him. She giggled into his mouth but stopped short as his hands slid up into her shorts, past her panties and into her waiting heat. He felt her shiver on his finger as he rhythmically dipped it in and out, gently grazing her clit each time, but only doing it hard enough to tease. He grinned as she bit down gently onto his shoulder, humping back against his finger.

"Please," she whispered into his ear. "Please." No sooner had he dipped his finger into her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit then there was a loud knocking on his door. Will pulled his hand from under her shorts and was still in the act of standing, pulling her with him when the door opened.

"Hey Wi—," Jacob called as he opened the door, took in the sight around him and then closed it back.

"Jacob!" Will called back to him as Logan pulled on her shirt, trying to slide out the door. Will grabbed her around the waist and held her to him just as Jacob was coming back through the door.

"Let her go!" Jacob yelled at Will, coming at him. Will did and backed against the wall.

"Jacob stop it!" Logan yelled at him.

"I told you to watch out for her," Jacob lectured, eyes burning holes into Will, "I told you to be nice to her. Is this the way you're nice to someone? Is It?!"

"Let her make her own fucking decisions!" Will yelled back. Logan saw it coming, knew how violent Jacob got, especially when it had to do with her, and made the mistake of stepping between Jacob and Will right as Jacob's hand lashed out, catching her in the jaw as she fell to the ground. Tears sprang to her eyes immediately.

"I'm so sorry, Lo," Jacob said, starting toward her. She just kept backing away from him and when the wall was against her back, she spit the blood that had accumulated in her mouth at him. Standing, she ran past him, out the door and up the stairs, slamming the door behind her.

Soon she heard a knocking at her door.

"Lo." It was Jacob, "Let me in, Lo."

"No," she said, defiant. There was a softer, more timid knocking at her door then.

"Ell." It was Will. "Please open the door." She did open the door then and glared at them both.

"You two had better be nice to each other from now on. Shake hands," she ordered them, and when they just looked at each other, "Now!" They did. "Good, now let me make myself clear. You two are both very important men in my life, but if you two can't learn to get along and cooperate, then I'm going to have to ask you both to leave, understood?" They nodded sheepishly. "Good, now there's a fucking beach out there that needs cleaning!" she yelled and slammed the door shut.

She didn't like yelling at people, hated it in fact, but something had hit her the wrong way just then and she slid down on the floor, crying. Today just wasn't her day. She heard them leaving and turned again, opening the door.

"Jacob, Will," she called, "Wait." They turned and headed back up the stairs. "Jacob you first."

"Look," he started, but she cut him off.

"Hush. I know what you're going to say, and I know you didn't mean to, don't worry about it. I just… please let this between Will and I work itself out on its own."

"I'm sorry, Lo, I'm just so protective of you. I see a man with his hands on you and all I see is red." She smiled at him, giving him a gentle peck on the cheek.

"I know, Jake, but please for me just leave this one alone. I like him, a lot. I know you're protective but you can't be there all the time. Just let this one steer its own course, alright?"

"Okay," he said, nodding, but obviously unhappy.

"Thank you." Jacob opened her door then and stepped out, letting Will in. She patted the seat beside her and he sat down. She studied him for a minute before pulling herself into his lap and pulling the blanket on the back of the couch over them. She could feel in his hands as he held her that he was still worried about holding her, if it was okay. She shifted again and rested her head in his lap as he began stroking her hair, gently caressing and soothing the place that Jacob had hit her.

"You," she said, sighing, "What am I going to do with you?" She saw him gulp and could hear his pulse.

"I…-."

"First day here and you yelled at me for throwing trash onto my own beach. Second day here and you get me in trouble with my best friend. All you seem to bring is trouble." She looked up at his face and saw that he was close to tears and he started to stand but she climbed up on him, straddling him as she took his face in her hands, smiling gently at him. "You're batting oh for two, but there's just something about you. Let's see how day three works, alright?" He looked at her, confused.

"What?"

"I like you Will, I like you a lot. I want to get to know you better." He smiled at her then, his devilish, perverted smile.

"You know, I know a quick way that you can get to know me better," he said, pulling her face down to his as he scooped her up and started carrying her out the door. She broke the kiss and hopped out of his arms.

"No, they don't need to know about us," she said, speaking of the staff.

"Like they don't know by now." She just grinned at him as they held hands and walked down the stairs.