Logan Ch. 04

Story Info
Love, Logan, and timing.
2.7k words
4.71
15.2k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOUR

The next few days were spent moving Will's stuff upstairs and contacting the contractors for the changes. A week and a half later and they were tearing walls down. Owning half of the largest money making strip of land in the whole town gives power to do things like that at such short notice. Will saw her standing, looking out at the ocean and came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck which she let fall to the side as a low moan escaped from her throat.

"Let's go out tonight," Will suggested, "to dinner I mean."

"Okay," Logan nodded, leaning back against him.

"Six thirty?" She nodded again.

That night he took her to a nice little romantic Italian place that looked out over where the ocean entered the bay. They were seated in a dark, quiet corner, a place all to themselves. They talked and joked about nothing in particular, feeding the seagulls that flew by. Dinner ended and he suggested they walk on the beach. Taking her hand in his, he lead her out of the restaurant and down to the beach. He held her in his arms and kissed her gently. I think I love you, he thought to himself. Holy shit I think I love you.

"Why don't we head home now?" Logan asked looking into his eyes and grinning mischievously. He smiled at her kissing her again and again.

They climbed into his truck, Logan sliding over in her seat to sit right next to him, his arm finding its way around her, hugging and holding her against him. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed contently. They hit the main road home and she resituated, kissing his neck and nipping his earlobe and jaw line. Her hand slowly made its way up his leg starting at his knee. He jumped when she finally made contact with his prick, the only thing between them being his boxers and khakis. She rubbed gently for a while and he let out a groan. Encouraged, she started sliding her hand between his stomach and boxers.

"Ell," he spoke, his voice gruff and clouded, "Stay out of there."

"Will," she whined, letting her hand go deeper and he let out another helpless groan, wiggling as he tried to get away from her gentle stroking.

"Ell, I'm… ungh… I'm serious. Out," he demanded, taking her hand and removing it from his pants.

"Well you're no fun," she said, sliding over. He caught her wrist and pulled her gently back, taking his eyes off the road momentarily to kiss her deeply. He felt her hand start to move under his shirt and make its way towards his crotch again.

"Ell," he said, breaking the kiss, "I'm begging you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm libel to lose all self control if you keep doing that and I won't be responsible for pulling over to the side of the road and making love to you like I've dreamed of doing so many times before."

"So do it," she whispered in his ear. He looked over at her, surprised.

"Are you serious?"

"Completely." He nodded and continued driving, turning off down some old dirt roads through a wildlife park and stopped finally, at the edge of a lake. Turning off the lights he hopped out of the truck and grabbed the blankets that were in his back seat. He laid them down in the bed of the truck then beaconed her to come up and join him. She laughed as he caught her by the waist and lifted her, coming up beside her to sit. She looked at him and smiled gently, willing him with her eyes.

He got the message and began kissing her, laying her on her back as he stripped her shirt from her and then her bra, tossing them gently aside as his kissed his way down her neck, biting gently. That's going to leave a mark, she thought to herself, smiling as she reached beneath his shirt and pulled it over his head, running her hands gently over his well toned, hairless chest.

He sucked and licked on each of her breasts, swirling his tongue around her nipple, making it hard and then blowing on it, sending shivers through her body only to encompass it once more with his mouth, sucking on it again. He did this with both for minutes on end until he heard moans coming from her mouth, her hands running through his hair as she gently rotated her hips beneath him.

He smiled at her wantonness and continued down, dipping his tongue into her belly button. He felt her tremble when he unsnapped her jeans to pull them off, discarding them too. She gently lifted her hips as he hooked his thumbs through the side of her underwear and pulled them down. Having tossed them away he looked down at her and let out a low whistle. Even in the moonlight he could see her blushing.

"You are some kind of angel, you know that?" She blushed again as their mouths found each other again, his hands supporting himself on either side of her head. He moaned into her mouth as her timid hands unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. They kneeled together as she gently tugged them down.

"Ah," he gasped, "gentle, lover." She laughed and kissed him as she let her hand dip into his boxers to hold his cock against his stomach while she pulled his pants down; she felt him jump at her touch. He sat down and she helped him pull of his shoes and pants, throwing them both over the side of the truck, giggling as he pulled her down beside him, cradling her in his arms. Laying her down, he once again positioned himself over her and gently teased her opening with the head of his dick. He found it slick, warm and welcoming. They stared into each others eyes as he gently thrust his head in, focusing all of his control on not burying his cock deep in her tight pussy.

He felt her beneath him, flexing her muscles trying to get used to him. He pulled himself out and for minutes on end he thrust the head of his cock in and out of her, stretching her to accommodate him. He progressively got deeper and deeper until he met the one thing keeping her virginity intact. He stopped, kissed her again, burning into his mind the taste of her lips.

"Love, how do you want to do this? All at once or slowly?" She avoided looking at him and he knew how nervous she was, he could feel it through every muscle in her body. "Hey," he said, nuzzling her neck, kissing and nipping at it gently. "It's okay. Don't be nervous. We don't have to if you don't want to."

"Oh you who wouldn't be able to control himself."

"You have no idea," he said, laughing while on the inside he knew how much his prick was aching to be let loose. She smiled, pulling him down to her and kissing him again. They kissed and gently fucked until her shaking had stopped and his cock was resting against her maidenhood again.

"Slow first." He nodded and took a little head start and tried gently to push his way in. He kept applying force and it kept not giving way. He looked down at her and saw her jaw clenched in pain and determination. He felt her wrap her legs around him and with a quick pull of her legs he was thrust all the way into her, buried to the hilt. Her gasp of pain and the tears that quickly leaked from her eyes broke his heart and made him feel more helpless than ever before.

He quickly kissed away her tears with gentle, feathery kisses, never knowing that he had the ability in him to be this gentle. She finally stopped crying but he could still feel her panting beneath him.

He could feel her pussy muscles clamping around his prick like a vice as she flexed them trying to force herself to get used to him.

"Woah, darlin'," he whispered in her ear, nipping at her throat, "You better stop that." He looked down and having seen her gentle smile, started slowly taking long, gentle thrusts in and out of her. He chuckled to himself as he watched the emotions float across her face, first surprise and then curiosity as she gently lifted her hips against him. Feeling her intense innocence seeping through her, he gently took hold of her hips, helping her to find the rhythm.

She smiled to herself and to him, pulling his face down to hers as she tried picking up the pace, feeling the arousal starting in her belly in soft waves of buzzing. She felt him speed up even more and detached her mouth from his, leaving them close enough that they could feel the other's soft pants on their lips. She began letting out soft moans of joy, arching her back and shuddering each time his prick glided over her g spot and down to her hilt.

Soon they were slamming into each other, her cries echoing out into the night as she came, pushing him over the edge as her muscles clinched and spasmed around him.

He collapsed and rolled to the side, pulling her with him, his limp cock still buried in her sore pussy. And as he pulled one of the blankets over the two of them, he couldn't help but wonder if he had heard himself correctly in his final throe of ecstasy. Ell… God Ell… I love you.

She lay in his arms, her eyes wide as she felt him slowly fall asleep behind her. She had heard him, she had known exactly what he had said and known with every fiber in her being that he loved her, and that she loved him back equally. But you don't believe in love, remember? She tried reminding herself. She argued back and forth with herself until she finally came to the consensus that she did love him, and that there wasn't anything that could change that. Now, she decided, she just needed a special way to tell him.

They awoke the next morning right when the sun was coming up, and he made love to her again, slow and sensual, taking the time to learn the ins and outs of her body, bringing her to multiple orgasms before he finally reached his. She lay there panting in his arms and feather kissed his chest.

"That," she panted, "Was incredible." He grinned at her response.

"At your service."

"Man, good thing I hired you after all, Mr. Robinson."

"Hired and used for sex. No complaints." She laughed and then sat up.

"We have to get back," she said, sounding nervous, "I bet Jacob's about to call the police. We have to go. Hurry, we should have gone back last night so I could have been there this morning and then there would be no questions and…" He grabbed her slender wrist and pulled him to her, forcing her to look at him.

"Regrets?"

"No, God no," she said, shaking her head, kissing him before hopping over the side of the truck to get their clothes, taking the blanket with her.

"Hey," he teased, hopping over after her, "No fair!" She turned and laughed, gasping when she saw the size of him as he was once again fully erect.

"I'm impressed," she said, nodding as he pulled her to him once again as he pulled the blanket from her slender body.

"Will," she half whined, half scolded, "We really do have to get back, I'm usually up and— oooh," she cooed as he slid into her slick heat once again. She bit his shoulder as he continued to connect with her still very sensitive clit with each thrust. They came together again, almost in complete silence as they latched onto each other with their mouths, Logan biting down so hard that she actually broke the skin which only drew a moan from Will. He held her and coaxed her back to reality and when she finally looked up at him, mischief shown across her face.

"Mr. Robinson, you can't get out of work just by fucking me."

"What? So far it's worked. I mean that just bought me an hour." She looked at the watch on his arm and gasped.

"Will!" He laughed at her as she scurried around and threw on her clothes, throwing his at him as he deliberately took his time putting on his. She stepped forward and with a strong stroke asked, "Do you want to get some tonight?" and when he nodded, "Then hurry up."

It was her turn to laugh as he threw on his clothes, threw the blankets in the back and opened the door for her before speeding off towards home.

Logan got out of the car and quickly ran for the front door, only to have it opened before she got there by a very angry looking Jacob.

"I swear," he started, walking towards Will who turned white as a sheet. Logan smacked the back of Jacob's head.

"Stop it. Leave him out of it, if you have something to say about the way I've been conducting myself then you speak to me. But do not utter one word of anger to the child." Jacob turned and Logan could tell that he was seeing red as he went towards her and backed her against the house.

"Tell him to go inside," Jacob commanded.

"Will. In. Now."

"But—," he started.

"Now!" she yelled, shooting him a glance of warning, one pleading with him and he understood that Jacob wouldn't harm a hair on her head.

"Logan what the fuck are you doing?!" he screamed at her. She looked at him, a mix of anger, pitty and annoyance in her eyes.

"Jacob don't even start that with me! I can do whatever the hell I want!"

"Look damn it! You've led a relatively sheltered life here and I'll be damned if I watch you throw your life away on the first guy that can't keep his hands off of you and proclaims his undying love to you just to get you in bed."

"He's not like that."

"Lo, just yesterday I feel like I was 19 and trust me, I know what goes through the mind of a nineteen year old boy, and I promise it's not thoughts of love. Boys will be boys and boys will do whatever they can to get a girl." She shook her head at him.

"You don't even know him."

"God, Logan, and you do?" she nodded. He loves me, she thought, and that's all I need to know.

"Where the fuck were you last night? Do you have any idea how much sleep I got? None! I've been up all night watching that door, waiting for you to come laughing in with him." She just looked at him. "God, you're ruined."

"That," she said, trying to push by him, "Was unnecessary."

"I disagree. First boy comes along and you give it up to him just like that," he snapped his fingers. "And that is nothing that you can ever get back, I just hope you're happy and pleased with yourself for doing it."

"I am," she spoke, her voice steady as she tried to get him to see it as she did, "I couldn't be happier or more positive in my decision that he was the right one. I have no regrets."

"Let's try and keep it that way," he said, stepping back to go into the house. "At least tell me you were smart enough to protect yourself." She must have looked either shocked or horrified or both, because he just shook his head, "God, Logan. He's really got you."

She sat down on the step and soon heard the door open and Will came out to sit behind her. She sat there, dumbfounded. It had been about two weeks since her period ended. That would put these few days as the perfect time for creating a child. Three times in about twelve hours, she thought to herself, those odds are stacking against me.