Logan's Raine

Story Info
Undercover agent in prison setting.
900 words
4.53
12.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what I was getting into when I took this assignment. I recently graduated from the FBI and I wanted to throw my self into an adventure aside from hitting the books and doing assimilated field tests and years of martial arts. I was told that I was recruited for this assignment because of my qualifications. Little did I know that my qualities would be used against me. My assignment was to enter Coaxville's State Correctional Facility as the estranged wife of Logan Stiles. An agent who was strategically transferred there from another facility over two years ago to infiltrate and gather information about the Warden Daniel Weekes. Warden Weekes was using his position at the prison to conduct and promote prison fighting with other facilities and their prisoners. In recent months the fighting incidents had become more frequent and more aggressive due to the lucrative amounts of money and betting that was being done to promote individual matches.

I was given some background information on Logan and I was impressed by his credentials as a Secret Ops and a Navy Seal. Even though there were some years that were unaccounted for, it was believed that he had become a mercenary during that time. I looked at an old picture and noted that he had steel gray eyes, surrounded by long eye lashes but he has face was very hard and did not yield any weaknesses. I became more determined to retrieve any information from him in order to bring this corrupted warden and all other parties that were involved to justice.

I was given a little time to prepare for my role. I was taken to a stylist who cut and added highlights to my hair. I was also quite embarrassed when I was told that I needed to get a total body waxing as I had never displayed my vagina area to anyone except my physician. It was quite painful and uncomfortable as the stylist felt sorry for me and left me only with a strip of hair. Even though I am a t-shirt and sweats type of girl, I was treated to a whole new wardrobe that included sexy lingerie as I was given the thumbs down on regular cotton bras and panties. My new outfits consisted of skinny jeans and low cut shirts that emphasized my small waist . I stopped and really looked at myself in the mirror to only realize that hey this is not really me but only a part that I will be playing.

Visiting Day......

I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect but I entered the prison and signed my name and presented my identification. I went and stood on another line and proceeded to leave some money in Logan's commissary. As I was waiting to be called I noticed that one of the correction officers was eyeing me the whole time. It made me feel very uncomfortable as he smirked and licked his lips at me. As he walked by, I saw that his last name was Felton and I met his eyes and stared back at him. I did not want to give him the impression or appear meek or timid in front of him. Suddenly, the name Raine Stiles was called and I was motioned to go in. I proceeded to walk through the gates that had opened and walk towards an empty table by the window. But before I was able to sit down, I saw Logan enter the room. I was truly unprepared and was taken aback by the sight of him. He was 6'4 tall and about 240 lbs of solidly built muscle, his midnight black hair was cropped closely to his scalp and his skin was bronzed as if he was blessed by the sun. His steely gray eyes pierced me to my very soul...I realized that I was holding my breath and was unable to look away as he looked very angry and tense as he walked across the room.

Once he saw me, our eyes met I saw some sort of confusion that was quickly marked with resentment. I took a step back as he approached me and held my breath. We stared at each other for what seemed a second or two, I felt as if he was a tiger scenting his prey. I immediately noticed that he had a recent bruise on his right cheek and impulsively reached out to touch it. Out of reflex he grabbed my right hand and pulled me towards him and with his other hand he placed it behind my head and pulled me towards his opened lips. I felt as if all of the breath that I was holding in went right out of me. Even though his grip on me was very hard I only felt the softness of his lips as they touched mine very gently. Logan tugged on my lower lip and I gasped at the closeness and heat of his body. He took advantage of this and slipped his tongue inside of my mouth, he tasted like mint and coffee. I opened my eyes out of shock to see his eyes were open and watching me as they twinkled with amusement. He stepped back and released me and quickly said in a deep and raspy voice, "It's been a long while Mrs. Stiles."