Logan's Raine Ch. 02

Story Info
Undercover agents in a prison.
1.8k words
4.43
9.4k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan pulled out a chair for me and I literally plopped myself down, thankful that I didn't miss my footing. My hands were shaking so badly that I had to place them in my lap. I slowly bent my head down and peered at him. I was afraid to let him see my face which was masked with confusion. He cleared his throat and we both said each other's name at the same time. Logan moved closer to me and whispered that I was younger then he expected, while moving my hair out of my face to behind my ear. His slight caress caught me off guard and made me tremble; I felt my cheeks beginning to flush. I gave him a crooked smile and said sarcastically that I was old enough to hold my own.

He threw back his head and laughed out aloud. I quickly scanned the room and noticed that Officer Felton was standing near the closed gate but was peering at us. Logan sensed a shift in my concentration and said 5'9 sandy blond very smug to our left? I moved my head from left to right and said "yes". He replied Marvin Felton, Weeke's right hand man...be very careful around him. I had a run in with him a few days ago..he couldn't agree about the weather and let's just say that my cheek looks a lot better than how his ribs feel. The overtones in his voice caught me off guard and I let out a nervous laugh. "I'll need to do a full background check on him. Any incidents with Weekes?" Let's just say that right now I am his golden meal ticket so at this point and time, he's trying to keep me real content. I read between the lines and asked him when and where was the next one. Logan stated that it is undetermined at this time.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Officer Felton was making his way towards our table. Logan grabbed my hand and placed it to his lips. Why are they shaking? I mumbled something unintelligible and he said so warm so soft as he linked my fingers with his. You do not have to do this you know "I don't know why is it so difficult for you to understand that I love you and need to see you I said loudly". Hey, is everything ok at this table? We both looked at Felton and I nodded while Logan said, " can't you see that we are discussing something really important." Felton moved towards the table and Logan jumped out of his chair the other officers on duty immediately came running to our table. Logan stood his ground and Felton said no harm, no foul your visit is up anyway I stated that I just arrived and Felton only smiled and said show her to the door if not I will!

I looked towards Logan whose control seemed to be hanging on by a thread I walked over to him and caressed his hand, Hey hon just walk me to the line ok. Felton and the other officers proceeded to walk ahead of us. I walked in front of Logan afraid to release his hand because I knew in that moment he was going to lose his temper and do something really stupid so I stopped abruptly and stood on my tip toes and put both of my hands behind his head I leaned forward and kissed him, at first this caught him off guard. I was unprepared for his response as he then wrapped his arms around my waist, leaned in and moved me closer into his body. I felt some of the tension being released from his shoulders this only made me move closer into him. I sucked on his lower lip trying to copy what he had did to me earlier on. This action caused him to tense up and I felt his breathing increase as I moved even closer and into his erection. I moaned at the disappointment when he suddenly moved me away from his body as my hands didn't want to release their hold. He lifted my chin up so that we were looking into each other's eyes ...I was unable to read his expression as my look of bewilderment and loss was captivated in my eyes. He cleared his throat and said that he would call me in a couple of days.

Logan stepped away from me and didn't look back. I looked straight ahead and was escorted through the gates into the waiting area. Officer Felton was in the waiting area and asked if I had enjoyed my visit that in time we would see each other again. I looked away and did not even acknowledge him. I was too busy trying to sort out my feelings about my first encounter with Logan. I found myself sitting in my car, not knowing how I got there and how I managed to remember where I was parked at. I put my hands on the steering wheel and laid my head on top of them. I was feeling so confused and overwhelmed right now, making up all kinds of excuses. Knowing that deep down inside my meeting with Logan and how he kissed me shook me up to the very core.

Monday and Tuesday went by with out any events. I called in the information about Marvin Felton and Daniel Weekes and was awaiting the results of a full background check that included any hidden assets or bank accounts that we were unaware of. I was feeling quite uneasy as I did not hear anything from Logan. I decided to go out to dinner with some colleagues and got in around 9:30 p.m. I immediately checked my phone and there were no messages. I ran a bubble bath and was soaking trying to clear my mind when I heard the phone ring.

I grabbed my robe that I kept in the bathroom and ran to get the phone. Hello, the operator asked if I was willing to accept a collect call from Logan Stiles, I immediately said yes. Hello, ah Hiya... how are you? I'm ok. I'm surprised to hear from you. Yeah didn't know if it was a good time to call. You sound out of breath..no, well I just finished taking a bubble bath and ran for the phone...silence ahem.. Did I catch you at a bad time? No, I actually was hoping that you would call....how are things? Ok ...hold on a sec I need to get another towel... silence and muffled sounds.. I'm back sorry about that.. No it's ok I just wanted you to know that you are going to receive an important phone call in a couple of days...care to elaborate.. nah just be there for the call ok... no problem.. silence.. ahem..Logan, Raine, I wanted to apologize for practically throwing myself at you umm..it was wrong not taking into consideration your situation...are you really sorry?..no..I mean yes.. I took advantage of the situation... Raine, let's just leave it at you did what you had to do....I am not going to accept your apology, trust me I wanted you to take advantage of the situation.. you puzzle me one minute your unsure of your actions and the next your throwing yourself head first ...a small laugh..what's so funny? You are- I can just imagine you saying that while I'm looking into your eyes...I can.. you would try to hide your eyes behind your hair...gasp..what are you wearing... silence....just a towel....all nice and wet... silence.. Just a little....Logan clearing his throat.. my time is almost up ... remember about the call... Logan...I'm glad you called I really needed to hear your voice.....dial tone heard...

Thursday night the phone rang about 11:00 p.m. Mrs. Raine Stiles, yes..this is Coaxville Correctional Facility calling...has something happened to my husband, Logan Stiles? No ..listen closely.. You need to arrive at our facility around 7 p.m. tomorrow...make sure you bring some groceries and clothes for two days...silence...did I hear you correctly...I hope that you did as I will not repeat myself I only need to tell you to arrive on time and follow my instructions very closely.

The phone call was disconnected immediately. I grabbed my cell phone and contacted my superior Agent Vasquez. We spoke for a few minutes and he felt confident that things would be okay as I had a tracking chip that was implanted into my tooth and if detected it would appear to anyone that I had a root canal done. I was too nervous and wasn't able to sleep.. so I decided to pack my overnight bag. I went through my stuff and decided on packing comfortable items over stylish items. Unfortunately, I was unable to do so when it came to my underclothes.. I was only able to pack the lingerie items that were purchased for me.

I woke up early in the morning and went to the gym. I did the grocery shopping and went to have an early lunch with Stephanie, who would be watering my plants over the weekend. I decided to pack the car get some gas and head out to the correction facility.

Upon arriving at the facility I was told to park my car in the employee parking lot and was given a ticket with a number on it. I was escorted by officer Talley, a female guard and by Officer Felton. They asked me to get into their jeep and I was taken to an open area that was located about 2 miles from the facility. I quickly looked around and saw that there were two buildings incased inside of a barbed wired fence and two other officers patrolling the perimeter of the fence. They were armed and carried M4 assault rifles.

Talley motioned for me to get out of the car and walk towards the first building. As I went through the door, I noted that there were only two exits; 1 in the front and the other in the rear. The room was barely furnished and I was told to dump all of my belongings unto a table that was in the center of the room. Talley started to go through all of my things. I was soon led out of the door and into the other building. In the middle of the room there was a large wooden shed about 144 feet long/216 feet wide. I was led to the door by Felton but Talley did not come inside.

The room was dimly lit ...Felton open another door that looked like a closet but from what I was able to see it had a toilet seat and a shower...he grabbed my arm and pushed me further into the room... I saw a small bed with a countertop and stove a small utility refrigerator and a table that was hooked to the wall with two bench chairs..my heart started to pound as I looked towards any advantage that I would be able to have or use in defending myself...as Felton inched towards me...he grimaced.. "I told you, that I would be seeing you again, Mrs. Stiles...