Logging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

This time when I came around I was lying on my towel. I looked around and Paul was sitting next to the tent with my laptop and writing comments in one of my notebooks.

He seemed to sense me looking at him.

"Not bad," he said. "I've written a few notes that you might want to take into consideration. Up to you. You're doing a good job."

I'd almost forgotten he had a doctorate. I thanked him, and I would certainly look at his notes. I knew there were still a few rough patches in the report. Perhaps his notes would help.

But what do you say to a grizzly bear that has just ravished you twice? Damned if I knew.

It turned out that what you say is goodnight. That's what Paul said, anyway. Then he was wandering off through the trees, back where he came from.

As I watched him go, two little thoughts crossed my mind.

One -- Paul was going to be back the next day and I was going to be ravished again. I just knew it. (Or was that wishful thinking?)

Two -- How did Paul know I was naked when I threw the rock that hit the bear? And how did he know about the rock and the bear anyway? He couldn't have seen it from my camp and that's where I ran into him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12