Logic

Story Info
Lovers share steamy night in a hotel room.
899 words
3.71
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel door flung open as their lips violently collided. She pulled him in the hotel and tore her own jacket off, dropping it on the floor as the door shut itself behind them. Her hands glided up his chest, to his shoulders and slipped his jacket off. They kicked their shoes off as easily as one would take off a coat with their opposite foot.

"I want you... so bad," she said softly as she slipped his shirt off and dropped it at their feet. She wrapped her arms around his warm flesh and pulled him to the bed.

They stood face to face at the edge of the bed. One more pound of leverage towards the bed and they would have toppled onto it. His lips moved down to her neck, lightly kissing her smooth flesh. She tilted her head back, bit her lip and let a small moan filter from the back of her throat.

He began unbuttoning her shirt as his lips moved down her chest, to her slim belly. He began to lay her on the bed until she stopped him and got on top of him. "Let me." She kissed down his chest and undid the button on his blue jeans with her teeth then unzipped it the same way.

She reached in and pulled it out. Not giving herself time to become distracted by looking at it, she slipped it in her mouth and began stroking the extra part that she couldn't get in with her hands. Her tongue swirled around the head and down the sides, to the base and back up.

The fear of looking up and seeing an unsatisfied look on his face filtered through her mind and made her keep her eyes closed. He had a full erection before she even touched him so this was a great relief to him. Though she wasn't too experienced, she had enough talent to make him grab the sheets.

Her fingertips grazed across his erection as she kissed the head. She then grabbed and slid her hands down with her mouth. She could never get it all the way in. He was way too big for her small jaw and terrible gag reflexes. No way in hell was that gigantic thing going all the way in her mouth.

She had to fight every urge in her body that told her to just take her pants off and push him deep inside her. But she paced herself, she didn't want to rush anything. They had all night to enjoy each other. She licked up and around it once more as her hands still massaged up and down his rock hard erection.

"That's enough." He sat up and pulled her to him. Laying her on her back, he kissed down her chest and finally got to remove her shirt. His hands and lips grazed over her chest and down to her belt line, leaving her bra on... for now.

He slowly undid her jeans and slid them off with the greatest of ease then slid his own pants off. Sliding her panties off, he rested his mouth between her legs, on her already wet vulva. His tongue circled and swirled. Seeming to know exactly what to do to push her to the brink.

Her head instantly flew back and a loud moan escaped from her lips as she grabbed the sheets and tugged on them with all her might. She continued to moan as his tongue found more areas between her legs that sent her head spinning.

Enjoying the sound of her enjoying his abilities, he began to lightly caress between her lips with a finger and gently slid it in. He lightly tweaked her cervix, making her mind shut down and her body take over. Rational was no longer in her vocabulary. Few words were left that she was able to speak coherently. His name, different forms of yes, the lords name, curse words and one or two other select words of choice.

His finger continued to tweak, rub and arouse as his tongue did the same thing on the outside.

Fuck logical thinking. She wanted this man inside her. But he didn't stop until she had reached her climax. Her body arched up and she called out his name one final time before he kissed up her body and finally took her bra off, revealing her perfectly perky, round breasts. Her nipples hardened into buds as his tongue ran across them and his hands lightly squeezed her succulent breasts.

He laid on top of her as she spread her legs around him, beyond excited she was about to have him deep inside her. He set the tip at her opening and gently pushed and entered her. An instant orgasm took her over and she called out his name as loud as she could.

He didn't care how loud she was, it felt amazing to him. His head spun and he forgot everything except the burning desire in his body to thrust deeper in her. He gave into his body's commands and pushed harder and deeper inside her.

He called out her name as his entire body contracted and he came inside her. Catching his breath, he laid his head on her chest and listened to her heartbeat slowly return to normal as she ran her fingers through his hair in satisfaction.