Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm! You smell very tasty, Sara."

"Thank you big sister. I hope I'm as tasty as you were."

Karen supported herself on her elbows, then turned her head to look at her son, with his huge member sticking straight out from his body. She wiggled her ass and her eyebrows. "Well, pump boy, are you going to just sit there or are you going to stick that big hose in me and pump me full."

Both women giggled. Karen then turned her head back to her sister's waiting pussy. After carefully sliding two fingers into Sara's vagina, she began to lick and suck on it while finger-fucking it..

Tom wasted no time in positioning himself behind his mother's up-thrust ass. He dredged the head of his big salami through her labia a few times, getting it wet with her abundant vaginal lubrication. With one hand on her hip and one hand guiding his cock, Tom slowly slid his big tool deep into his mother's tight, but very wet, pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes, Tommy," Karen groaned, taking her mouth from her sister's pussy. "That feels soooo good."

As Karen went back to licking Sara's sex, Tom began to fuck his mother—slowly as first, but picking up speed as he sensed that her pussy could take more and more of his length.

Sara, propped up on the pillows, switched between watching her sister licking her pussy and her nephew fucking his mother. Like Karen before her, she was super excited at what was taking place, the incest thing, having a mini-orgy with her sister and her nephew. And with that thought, along with the intense feeling of Karen sucking and licking on her clitoris, while finger-fucking her, Sara's body went into a sexual seizure as pulse after pulse of orgasmic pleasure shook her body.

Karen, realizing that Sara had just come, pulled her fingers out of her sister's pussy and stopped licking her. She rested her cheek on Sara's thigh.

As her latest climax slowly receded, leaving her with a pleasant warm feeling, Sara rolled over, lifting her leg high to avoid hitting Tom, and scooted down to place her mouth right next to Karen's ear.

"God, Karen, that was soooo good," she whispered breathily. "Watching you fuck me with your mouth and fingers got me so damned excited . . . and watching Tom fucking you with his big cock just double it. We are definitely on to something good, here. I want us to make love to each other and Tommy for a long time." Then Sara started to lightly lick and nibble on Karen's ear.

Hearing Sara's warm, breathy voice whispering in her ear, hearing what she was saying, and feeling her son's big cock fucking her hard and fast was too much for Karen. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she screamed into the mattress. "Yessssssss! I'm coming." Her body went rigid with "la petite mort" and, as the pleasure washed over her Karen shoved her hips back to meet her son's thrusting member until it was too much for her and she wrenched herself forward and off his still hard cock. She lay there trembling and panting as the orgasm slowly wore off.

Tom was left with his dick, shiny and slick with his mother's vaginal secretions, bouncing up and down on its own. He had been very close to coming himself. Sara, seeing the look of wry bemusement on her nephew's face, and seeing how his cock was going through spasms, as though he was close to coming, if not in the beginning throes of orgasm, quickly grabbed his cock by the base and slid her mouth over his the head and began sucking and stroking him furiously.

Now it was Tom's turn to cry out in pleasure as his aunt's mouth and hand quickly brought him off. He pumped his cum into her mouth with three or four big squirts, followed by two or three smaller ones. Sara held it all in her mouth until Tom had finished ejaculating then swallowed it all one big gulp. Pulling his cock out of his aunt's mouth, Tom fell back onto the bed panting and smiling and laughing at how this day was turning out..

"Mmm! As good as it was earlier," Sara said out loud.

"What?" Karen asked weakly.

"The combined tastes of your pussy juices and Tommy's semen," Sara answered as she licked her lips.

Chapter Seven

The three of them trooped downstairs to take a break from sex. They had all day to fuck, after all. Sara was hungry and Tom and Karen felt they could eat a little more, since they had each only had half a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, not counting the two mimosas they had each had..

"Hey, you're out of champagne," Sara commented. She was standing in front of the refrigerator with the door open.

"I'd run down to the store and get some," Tom said, "but I'm not twenty-one yet. So, if we do want more champagne, then one of you lovely ladies will have to go for it."

"Do we want more mimosas, or just champagne," Karen asked.

Tom and Sara looked at each other and shrugged. "I'd just like champagne," Tom said.

"Me, too," seconded Sara.

"Okay," Karen nodded. She gave her sister a look, which Sara returned "Get dressed Sara. I'll run upstairs and do the same."

As Sara reached for her panties, which she had placed on one of the empty kitchen table chairs, and Karen turned to go upstairs, Tom looked puzzled. "Hey guys. It doesn't take both of you to go get the champagne."

Karen stopped and turned. She and Sara traded smiles.

"Well, Tommy, it's like this, . . ." Sara started.

"Neither one of us wants to miss any of the 'fun', as you put it, . . ." Karen continued.

"And we pretty much know that, if one of us goes by herself, you'll have a hard-on before which ever one of us goes to the store gets there . . . ." Sara interjected.

"And then you and which ever one of us stayed here with you would be having 'fun' on the kitchen table, or where ever, and the other one would be missing out. And that just wouldn't be fair, would it, Sara?" Karen finished.

Sara shook her head. "It's not that we're jealous of each other, Tom. It's just that we are enjoying this incest thing so much that we just don't want to miss out on anything," she added.

Both women gave Tom a big grin.

"Well," Tom answered, "whoever stayed behind could just tell me to wait until the other one got back."

"One could," Karen responded, "but that wouldn't work. Would it, Sara?"

"Nope, because either one of us would be happy to have you fuck us on the kitchen table . . . or where ever."

"So, son, while we are gone, why don't you make yourself useful," Karen said. "We have a couple of kinds of crackers. Get those out. Spread some cream cheese on some of them, then slice some brie and put on the others. We also have strawberries and bananas. So slice some bananas and clean up the strawberries and put them on a plate, too." Karen had walked over to her son as she was saying this. "Would you, pretty please," she smiled at him. Then she embraced him, her beautiful tits pressing firmly into his chest, and she kissed him affectionately on his mouth.

She pulled away after a little tongue action. "See, you're getting hard again already," Karen cooed as she stroked his more than half erect penis.

Sara was dressed now and standing beside Tom and Karen. "I'll take over here, Sis, you go get dressed."

"Okay, but don't have too much fun while I'm gone," she said with a giggle. She gave Tom and Sara a quick peck on the lips that hurried out of the kitchen.

Sara immediately began kissing her nephew on the mouth. His arms went around her and stoked up and down her back over her blouse. She had one hand on the back of his head and the other one squeezing and stroking his cock, which became fully erect in just a few short moments.

Tom turned his aunt around so that her back was against the counter. He picked her up and set her on it and leaned in. He could now kiss her without bending down and his cock was pressing right up against her pussy. He could feel her heat through her shorts and panties.

Sara pushed Tom back. "Oh wow!" she exclaimed. "See, that's why your mother and I have to go to the store together." She pushed him back farther and hopped down to the floor.

"Let's go." Karen was at the kitchen door.

* * *

It was a little over an hour later and the happy, incestuous threesome were back on Karen's bed. Sara was riding Karen's face. Tom was lying between his mother's legs, holding them up and apart. He was seriously licking her asshole, tongue-fucking it really. After a few minutes of that, he got on his knees and reached over to the night stand where his glass of champagne was. He took a big gulp and swished it around in his mouth. Then he went back to licking his mother, this time her pussy.

Sara was facing the headboard as she rubbed her pussy on her sister's face. Her hands gripped the top of the headboard and her body and head slumped forward. "Unh! Unh! Yeah, Karen. That's good like that. Don't . . ." Then she gasped as her sister's mouth sucked hard on her clitoris. Sara's body undulated rhythmically to the intense pleasurable sensations that were flowing out from her pussy to the rest of her body as she came yet again.

Sara moved her trembling body off of Karen's face and slid down on the bed beside her. They kissed. Karen's face was shining with her sister's juices and her own saliva.

Tom was licking and sucking his mother's pussy intently, but he had now carefully slipped a finger into her saliva-soaked anus. It hadn't just slipped in. He had had to push in then pull out to coat the tip of his finger with more of his residual saliva from when he had been licking and tongue-fucking that tight little puckered hole. He slowly, and carefully, worked his finger in to his second knuckle and it was sliding in and out easily now.

"Oh, Tommy, I think you want to fuck me in my ass," Karen sighed. Her son's mouth felt good on her pussy and his finger fucking her ass felt just fine, too.

Tom's head popped up. "Can I, Mom?"

Karen and Sara both burst out laughing at his innocent eagerness.

Tom looked abashed. "I did it with Becky once. It was amazing. I'd really like to do it with you too, Mom. I mean, if you think you might want to try it."

"Come here, Son." Karen reached out her arms for him. Tom scooted up over his mother and she kissed him. "You're awfully big, Tom . . . . But . . . ." She hesitated. "Okay, I'll try it. But . . . ."

"I know, Mom. I will go very slowly and let you tell me what to do. If you can't take it. Well, then you can't. But I really do want to try."

"Well, it's not like I haven't been fucked in the ass before, son. Just not by a cock as big as yours, that's all. In the night stand drawer, Sara," Karen continued, "is bottle of lubricant."

Sara rolled over and retrieved the bottle, which she gave to Tom. "If this works, I think I might like to have you fuck me in the ass too, Tommy." Sara smiled at him while raising her eyebrows up and down..

"Get the dildo out of that drawer, too, Sara," Karen said. "I want to warm up, so to speak, with something not quite as big as Tom's cock."

"Good Idea," Sara said, as she found the dildo and gave it to Karen. It was one of those dildos made to look like a man's erect penis. It was seven inches long and maybe a bit thicker than the average man's erect cock. But it wasn't as thick as Tom's cock, that was for sure.

"Here, lube this up," Karen held the dildo out to her son. "Then lube up my ass really well.

He did and when all was ready, Karen reached down between her legs to position the end of the dildo against her anal sphincter. Tom sat back on his heels stroking his very erect cock, watching as his mother slowly pushed against her asshole, then let the dildo come back, then pushed again, in a little farther, holding it there, then pushing a bit more.

Sara had taken up a position next to her nephew to watch her sister open up her asshole with the dildo. She hoped that Karen could take Tom's huge cock up her butt. She wanted to see Karen tight little ass fully stretched around Tom's thick shaft. A thrill of excitement went through her as she realized that, even if Karen couldn't take it, she, Sara, was going to try to get that big man meat up her own ass.

Karen was breathing deeply and had the head of the dildo and about two inches of the shaft in her ass. She held it there for a long time, then she slowly slid the rest of it into her bowels, right to the base of the dildo.

"Ahhh!" she breathed out. "Here, Tommy, take this and slowly fuck me with it."

As he was doing that, Karen said, "Oh boy, it's been a while since I've had anal sex, but I like it . . . sometimes. Jeez! this feels so tight. I can't imagine what your cock is going to feel like."

"Sara, go get a couple of hand towels, will you? Karen asked.

Sara was off the bed in a flash and back from the bathroom just as quickly.

"Okay, Tom, take the dildo out of my ass. Then lube my asshole up again real good, and your cock, too."

Tom did as he was told, laying the dildo on one of the hand towels. His mother's ass closed up quickly but he had no trouble lubing it, including sliding two fingers into it. Then he lubed up his cock and grabbed it at the base.

"Are your ready, Mom?"

"I guess so, son." Karen grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them up and wide apart, exposing her anus more fully to Tom.

Tom placed the big swollen head of his fully engorged manhood against his mother's asshole. Using the least amount of pressure he could and still move forward, he pushed against her anus and, with amazement and heightened sexual arousal, watched as his thick cock spread his mother's tight anal muscle open.

He had barely gotten his cock head firmly past his mother's anal sphincter when she gasped, "Wait. Oh God! That's huge. Okay," she continued after a few seconds, "go real easy now."

Tom, who had been holding still, pressed a little harder. He watched as his big cock slowly slid out of view. His mother's anus stretched around and squeezed tightly on it as he slid it deeper and deeper into her rectum. He had to concentrate not to come right then.

Sara was watching, open-mouthed as her nephew buried his big dick in her sister's tiny asshole. She realized that she was rubbing her pussy and that she was very wet. She kept rubbing.

"Oh-My-God!" Karen gasped. She reached down to feel how much of Tom's cock was in her. She gasped again. He had shoved at least seven of his nine inches into her.

"I've never felt so full of cock," she said as she managed a weak smile. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavily, but she loved it, this feeling of her ass being so full of her son's cock. And then she came.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried as her body convulsed on that huge piece of meat stuffed up her backside.

Tom held still, waiting for his mother's climax to finish. Then he heard his aunt moaning as she leaned hard up against him. He looked and saw that she was masturbating and she, too, was coming.

Wow! That's pretty amazing, he thought.

"Oh Jesus, I didn't expect that," Karen panted. "Give me a minute, Tom, but then I want to feel that big tool of yours really fucking me, okay."

"Sure thing, Mom." He waited.

It was only a few moments. "Okay, son. Start slowly, but fuck me for sure."

That's what Tom did. He began by pulling his cock most of the way out of his mother's tight little asshole, then sliding it back in. Slowly he picked up speed until he was fucking her tightly stretched asshole at a good pace—in and out, in and out, in and out. Karen was grunting and gasping. She was vocalizing with "Oh God!" and "Oh yes!" and "Jesus, it feels so good!" and "Keep fucking me, Tommy! Keep fucking my ass!"

And Tom did. He felt his mother's ass relax even more as he kept pounding his thick cock in and out of it.

Sara had recovered from her orgasm and was now half behind Tom, pressing her body up against him. Even though he was concentrating on ass-fucking his mother, he felt his aunt's wonderful tits smashing against his side and back. Sara was looking over his shoulder at his thick cock flashing in and out of her sister's anus. She nibble on his earlobe then whispered, "Look at your huge cock fucking your mother's asshole. You're fucking her good, Tommy. God, it turns me on so much. When you can get that monster hard again, will you fuck me in my ass, too? Tom was beginning to gasp and pant. "Uh-huh," he managed to answer. His aunt's warm breath in his ear, along with her purposefully lascivious words pushed him over the edge.

"Mom!" he cried, "I'm coming, Mom! I'm coming!"

"Do it son," she cried back. "Fill my ass with your cum!"

Tom's thighs slammed against his mother's butt cheeks as he drove his throbbing cock deeper into her rectum. His hips moved in short, hard thrusts. The pleasure was intense as he felt his semen spurt from his penis several times coating the end of his mother's colon, as her rectum was now completely stuffed with his cock.

Karen achieved climax two seconds after Tom. Hearing him cry out to her, feeling the extra force of his fucking her ass as he achieved his climax, and the very fact that she was having anal sex with her son—that he was filling her ass with his cum—all came together to push her into sexual ecstasy once more.

After a few seconds of stillness, with his cock still buried deep in his mother's ass, Tom grunted and slowly pulled himself out of Karen's, now not so tight, anus. It gaped wide open for a couple of seconds before she squeezed it and it closed. Tom grinned as he picked up the other hand towel and wiped his dick off carefully. He had just done, possibly, the most sexually taboo thing in the world. Not just having sex with his mother, but having anal sex with her. And she had enjoyed it. That was important to him. He folded the towel and pressed it against Karen's lubed up, and well-fucked, asshole.

"Thanks," she said. Karen closed her legs to hold the towel in place. "Wow, Tom, that was great! I just hope that I don't have to wear diapers now."

All three of them laughed at Karen's comment.

"That's exactly what Becky said, Mom, when she let me fuck her in the ass."

"Come here," Karen said as she held her arms out to him. She pulled him into a tight embrace and kissed him long and lovingly.

"You should have seen it, sis," Sara had moved up on the other side of Karen. "It was totally amazing to watch that monster cock fucking you in the ass."

"You should have felt it, sis," Karen said with a wry smile.

"I hope too. Just as soon as Tom recovers enough strength to get hard again."

"Tom is going to go wash Mr. Happy off real good," Tom said as he was getting off the bed. "Just in case I need some oral help to get hard again, which won't be real soon, I think. After all the sex I had yesterday, not to mention the night before and, now, today, well, Mr. Happy is getting a might sore and tired.

Sara and Karen looked at each other, then burst out laughing. "Mr. Happy?" Karen asked.

Tom blushed a little, but gave his mother and aunt a look. "Yeah, Mr. Happy, that's my name for my cock. Youse got a problem wit' dat?" he said in a New York City tough guy accent.

Both women pulled a face and said no, but they were still giggling as Tom entered that bathroom. A couple of seconds later his mom and aunt came trooping in. His mother was carrying the dildo. He turned from the sink where he had just turned on the water, "What's going on?"

"It's shower time," Sara said as she hugged her nephew from behind, pressing her tits firmly against his back. "We thought we could all use with a good rinse and then Karen and I can help you wash 'Mr. Happy' and make him all nice and clean. Whadda think?"

"Works for me." Tom turned off the water.

"Watch out about bending over near the bathtub, Sara," Karen said as she gave her son a look, one eyebrow arched high and a smirk on her face. She had opened the shower curtain and laid the dildo on the side and was now adjusting the water temperature. "Tom has priors for taking a defenseless woman from behind."