Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oo! Sounds like I missed some fun, eh?"

"Oh yeah," Karen said with a smile. "That was yesterday and that is when Tom became a bona fide . . . ." She paused, then grinned. "Motherfucker."

Karen got the water temperature adjusted and the shower head going, then all three of them got into the oversize "Roman" tub. It was big enough for them, but there wasn't a lot of extra room. At first, they all just looked expectantly at each other, then burst out laughing. Karen pulled Tom down for a kiss then turned him over to her sister as she started rinsing her body.

Karen picked up a shampoo bottle and put a little on her hands. She rubbed them together then started lathering her pussy and ass, front and back. "Your cum was starting to leak out of my poor abused asshole." She also picked up the dildo and began washing it as well.

"Want me to kiss it and make it all better," Tom asked with a lustful leer on his face. He had his hands on his mother's tits and was squeezing that lovely flesh gently.

"Oh, you can kiss my ass, baby," Karen said with a chuckle. "but I don't think that will make it all better. I hope you don't think you're going to have anal sex with me more than once a month, eh?"

Sara had picked up the bar of soap and, reaching around her nephew's body, she had begun soaping up his dick and balls, which was starting to cause Tom's penis to get erect once again.

"Once a month is fine, Mom. How about you auntie, think you can take Mr. Happy up your butt at least once a month?"

"I don't know, Tommy. First I have to get it up my butt once, to see."

Karen finished washing and rinsing stepped out of the tub. Tom step back to let his aunt take his mother's place. When she was done she turned and put her arms around her nephew's neck to give him a long kiss. "See you and . . . ," she looked down at Tom's now half-hard cock, "'Mr. Happy,' back in the bedroom." Then she, too got out of the shower.

Tom washed his cock twice, lathering it up and scrubbing it good, then rinsed his whole body, front and back. By the time he had turned off the shower and slid back the shower curtain, both women had left the bathroom. He got out and picked up the fresh towel his mother, probably, had left for him on the counter. He dried off thoroughly and went into the bedroom.

When he entered he saw his aunt lying on her back. Karen was licking Sara's pussy. Then he saw his mother begin to insert the dildo into his aunt's ass, which was glistening with lots of lubrication.

"Wow! You ladies don't waste any time, do you?"

"Got to get my ass ready to received Mr. Happy Monster, you know?" Sara said with a dreamy smile.

"Come fuck me for a bit, Tom," Karen's said before she began to lick her sister's pussy again.

Tom gladly did what his mother asked. He got on his knees behind her kneeling body and began rubbing his not quite erect cock around her pussy. Soon it was firm enough to start feeding it to her inch-by-inch. Karen wriggled her hips to help him slip it deep into her vagina.

Tom was now fucking his mother slowly and watching her shove nearly all of the dildo through his aunt's asshole and deep into her rectum.. Sara was breathing heavily and beginning to moan and gasp. Karen started fucking Sara's ass slowly, using nearly the whole length of the dildo.

"Oh yes, Karen. Oh, that feels good," Sara breathed.

Tom' fully rigid cock was fucking his mother faster now. Karen was making little guttural sounds in her throat.

After about five minutes of this activity, Tom asked: "Are you ready for me to take over, aunt Sara?"

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, Tommy. I think I'm ready to take on your big bad boy."

Karen sighed when Tom pulled his cock out of her pussy, but then she slid the dildo out of Sara's ass. She got up to deposit the dildo in the bathroom sink.

Tom moved up and, spreading his aunt's legs wider, he circled her anus with the head of his cock, coating it with excess lubrication. He started pressing his cock into his aunt's anus, which had puckered up closed again..

"I don't know, sis." Sara laughed nervously. "This could be quite a challenge."

Karen, who was just then getting back onto the bed, slid up beside her sister and kissed her. "You're going to feel full of cock like you've never felt before, little sister. But don't worry, sweetie. Tom knows what he's doing. He didn't hurt me and he won't hurt you either." Karen kissed her sister sweetly on the mouth again.

"Uhh!" Sara grunted as her nephew kept pressing his cock into her slowly spreading asshole.

"Just push out like you were taking a dump, Sara," Karen told her.

As she did that, Tom's big cock head slid into her rectum.

"Oh Jesus, that's huge," Sara groaned.

Tom held still to let his aunt's anal sphincter get used to the huge foreign object that was stretching it to the limit.

"Okay, Tommy, give me some more . . . but slowly, slowly."

Within three minutes, Tom was fucking his aunt's ass in long slow strokes, giving her nearly all of his length as he went in. He was filling her rectum up completely and the head of his dick was deep into her colon, just like he had done earlier with his mother.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh Tommy this is fucking fantastic! Fuck me now. Fuck me harder. Give me all of your cock.!

Tom did just that. He started slamming his big dick in and out of his aunt's not-quite-so-tight-anymore asshole. She started screaming into a pillow as she took the punishing to her asshole that her nephew was giving it . . . a punishing that she was enjoying immensely.

Tom had closed his eyes and tilted his head back. It felt so good, fucking his aunt in the ass. Hell, it was fucking fantastic to be able to fuck his gorgeous mother and aunt; in their mouths, in their pussies, and in their assholes. God, he must be the luckiest guy in the world!

He opened his eyes when he felt his mother's body next to his. She was fascinated, too, just as Sara had been, at seeing her son's big cock flashing in and out of her sister's tightly stretched asshole. Instead of masturbating, as Sara had done, Karen got down on her side and reached up from in front of her sister's thigh and started rubbing her clit.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, yes, yes, yes!" Sara cried out. The veins in her neck stood out and her skin was flushed from her tits to her forehead as the anally induced orgasm pulsed through her body.

Tom felt his aunt's anal sphincter spasm on his cock several times. He had been getting close, himself. Now he let loose and started shooting his load into his aunt's ass; not that he had much left after three days of heavy sex. When he was done and stopped thrusting, Sara slid her hips forward, pulling her ass off of Tom's spent manhood. Her body was trembling, but she was laughing.

"Oh my God! Yeah, I think once a month will be just about right. That was right on the edge of pain . . . but a pain that actually enhanced the pleasure. You know what I mean, Karen?"

"Yep. That's exactly what it was like. Do you think, Sara," Karen said wryly, "that we might be just a bit masochistic."

"Maybe a little bit," was Sara's answer." But, masochistic or not, I'm sure I don't want to get that monster in my ass too often. I like that pain-pleasure connection, because that was the best anal sex orgasm I've ever had. And I've had a few. And, of course, if we did it too often, there is the diaper thing to worry about." She laughed weakly.

"That's okay, aunt Sara. If you and Mom let me fuck you in the ass once a month . . . hell, even once ever couple of months, that'll be all right with me. I don't want either one of you having to worry about wearing diapers. I mean, sex is supposed to be fun. It's supposed to feel good. And we shouldn't have to worry about what we are doing . . . ." Tom stopped speaking because both his mother and his aunt were grinning.

Karen and Sara exchanged a knowing look. Tom, their son and nephew, now their lover, was so young and so sincere in his desire to be a good lover. They both appreciated that sentiment. They didn't want an arrogant male who demanded and took. They knew that some women were drawn to that sort of man but they were attracted to men who respected women as women and who treated women as partners in sex, not as submissive slaves. Still, they had to have their fun.

"Oh, listen to the big sweetie," Karen said."

"Yeah, he's so serious and concerned for us." Sara said.

"I think he deserves a big hug and kiss for being so sweet. Don't you think, little sister?"

"Oh absolutely, big sister . . . and for making us come so hard with his big dick in our asses."

"There is that," Karen agreed.

Sara sat up and got to her knees. Karen shifted down to kneel beside her son. Both women gave him lots of kisses and hugs. Tom shrugged and gratefully accepted the affection his mother and aunt were giving him.

Tom didn't have sex with either his mother or his aunt for the next two days. Coming twenty times in approximately 30 hours—from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon—and being in a state of full or near erection for many hours had left his cock sore and his sexual plumbing depleted of semen.

Sara kept coming by for regular sex with her sister and nephew. A month later, she had moved in with them and they all slept and made love together in Karen's big bed. That's where they planned to have a mini-orgy with Becky and her father. It was up to Tom to talk to Becky about it, then to have her talk to her dad, Steve Ferguson, to see if he wanted to participate and, if so, to then set a date and time.

Chapter Eight

"Wow! Tom, you really did it?" Becky was making a statement as much as asking a question.

"And still doing it," Tom replied with a big grin.

"And both your mother and your aunt?"

"Yep."

"So what's it like? I mean are they both really hot for it?" Becky wiggled her eyebrows at Tom. Tom spent the next few minutes telling Becky about that Saturday after they had visited The Farm; about coming straight out and asking his mother to have sex with him; about fucking his aunt; about, later, fucking his mother. He told her about the next day, Sunday, when he fucked both his mother and his aunt, including having anal sex with them. He didn't go into any great details, be he didn't leave out anything important.

"Oh, that is so cool," Becky gave Tom a big kiss. "You've got my panties soaking wet right now."

"And you're still fucking them both and they are loving it too?"

"Yep and yep." Tom answered with a big grin.

"So tell me about your aunt?" Becky asked. "I don't know if I ever met her. What's she like? What does she look like?"

"She's a slightly younger version of my mother. She's just as good looking. Just as intelligent. Just as nice. She almost, but not quite, looks like she could be my mother's twin. You see them together and you definitely know that they are sisters.

Tom had contacted Becky and she told him to meet her at her father's house, as she was coming into town on Friday afternoon. This was six weeks after that Sunday when he had fucked both his mother and his aunt together for the first time. Becky had grabbed a couple of her dad's beers and they were sitting out on the patio catching up on each other's lives, talking quietly as the day faded into night.

Becky was sitting on Tom's lap and every so often they would stop talking to kiss. They were slowly working up to having sex. They both knew it. But since they were fuck-buddies, there was no hurry.

"Say, where is your dad, anyway."

"Oh he's out on a date with a new girlfriend." Becky grimaced. "I've met her and I've already given her the thumbs down so I don't expect this one to last very long."

"Want to keep daddy all to yourself, eh?" Tom asked jokingly.

Becky frowned at him. "No. That's not it at all . . . ."

"Hey Beck, this is your ol' fuck buddy, remember? I was just joking."

"Yeah. Okay. But seriously, I'm not trying, or even wanting, to keep him all to myself. But I do want him happy and I just can't see it with the woman he is dating now."

"But you and your dad still, uh . . .?"

"Fuck," Becky finished for him. Tom nodded as Becky continued. "Yeah, we still get it on whenever I'm home, or if he comes to the city to visit; unless, of course, one or the other of us has already made plans, like tonight. But you know what Tom? I would like him to date your mom, I mean if she wanted to, or even your aunt if she so much like your mom. What do you think?"

"Well, actually . . . ."

"I mean your mom is really great. Look what a fine job she did raising you. Plus she's a college professor—mathematics and logic, no less—plus she's financially secure, right? And not a gold-digger, like the bitch Dad's out with tonight, if I read her right. And I'm sure I do."

"Becky?"

"Yeah, what?" She said abruptly. Then just as quickly: "Oh I'm sorry sweetie. I'm getting heated up thinking about who Dad is out with tonight." She kissed Tom on the lips. "What did you want to say?" she asked softly.

"I think I just might be able to introduce your dad to both my mother and my aunt. You see . . . ."

"You don't think that could cause a bit of a problem?" Becky cut him off. Meeting both your sexy mom and aunt and then what? Having to choose?

'Becky, please be quiet and listen to what I have to say. Okay?"

Tom told her about the idea of having Becky and her dad joining him, his mother, and his aunt for a mini-orgy. Her eyes got wide and her grin was nearly ear-to-ear.

"Oh wow!" Becky said. "How totally cool! I can watch you fuck your mother, and your aunt. You can watch me fuck my dad. I can watch my dad fuck your mother and aunt. And . . . you said both of them were bi, right?"

"Yep. Actually, until I got them past this 'incest thing,' as we laughingly call it, they had never thought to have sex with each other. Now they do it all the time."

"Oh God, that's even more cool! I can watch your mother and aunt make love to each other."

"And to you, too, Becky, don't forget."

"Yeah, you're right. Mmmm! All that wet pussy and two hard cocks. What fun!"

"Yeah, but what about your dad? I mean, how do you know that he will go for it?"

"Don't worry about him. I'll get him to agree. Say, when do you want to do this?"

"Well, as soon as we can agree to a date and time, I guess."

"How about tomorrow, say around 6 p.m.?" Becky asked excitedly.

"Jesus, Becky. I don't know. I mean I don't know if my mom or aunt have any other plans."

"Are they home now?"

"As far as I know. They didn't have any plans for going out that they told me about."

Becky picked her cell phone up from the patio table and flipped it open.

"Wait," Tom said. "You going to call my mom, now, to ask her?"

"No, silly. I'm just dialing the number. You're going to talk to her," Becky said as she pressed the speed dial number for the land line phone at Tom's house.

Becky handed the phone to Tom. "And after you talk to your mom, we're going up to my bedroom and fuck ourselves silly." She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at Tom.

"You're assuming that my mom and aunt will want to do this tomorrow."

"Well, if not tomorrow, then next week. But if they've agreed to have this mini-orgy, as you call it, I'll bet they'll want to do it right away."

Tom shrugged and put the phone to his ear as he heard his mother answer.

* * *

"Please, just call me Steve," Becky's father was telling Tom, who had just referred to him as Mr. Ferguson.

Steve Ferguson was a handsome, intelligent man, with a winning personality. He stood six feet tall and had a firm, athletic body. His sandy brown hair went well with his green eyes. And he dimpled when he smiled. Women found him to be quite attractive.

Steve and Becky, along with Karen, Sara, and Tom were sitting in the Hendricks' living room having drinks. It was 6:30 Saturday evening. Light instrumental music was playing in the background. Tom had called his mother the night before as Becky had asked him to. Karen and Sara had been watching a movie. Both of them had, after an initial hesitation, said that having Becky and her dad over for sex the next night was okay with them. He had left Becky's house around 10:00 p.m., after he and Becky had fucked themselves silly.

Becky assured Tom that she could convince her dad to go along with their impromptu plan. The next morning Becky called Tom to tell him that her dad, if somewhat reluctantly at first, had agreed. Initially, he had been upset that Tom—and Tom's mother and aunt—knew about his incestuous affair with his daughter. But, when Becky has assured him that that wouldn't be a problem, since Tom was having an even bigger incestuous affair with his mother and aunt, her dad had smiled and said: "Well, then, this could be fun."

"Since we are all going to get, um, very informal with each other tonight, I think we should be on a first name basis," Steve had continued.

"That's right Becky," Karen agreed. "You just call me Karen, not Mrs. Hendricks, okay?"

"And I'm just Sara," Tom's aunt said.

"Okay," nodded Becky. And, always the party starter, she set her drink down on the end table of the couch she was sitting on and stood up. She held her hands out to Karen, who was sitting on the love seat next to Sara. Becky pulled Karen to her feet.

"I want to kiss you Karen. I've wanted to kiss you and make love to you ever since I first met you," Becky said in a husky voice as she pressed her lips to Karen's. With their mouths open and their tongues tasting each other, they eventually locked into a deep, wet kiss.

Sara jumped up and held her hands out to Steve. "Welcome to our first mini-orgy, Steve," she laughed.

He set his drink down and stood up to embrace Sara. "I'm excited to be here," he grinned at her, then looked down.

Sara saw the lump in his pants and put her hand over it and gave it a squeeze. Steve gently placed his hands on either side of Sara's face and kissed her.

Tom had stood up when Steve had, but was now just standing there looking from his mother and Becky to his aunt and Becky's father. When he looked back to his mother and Becky, they were both reaching out to him. Tom moved into a three-way embrace. He kissed his mother first, then Becky. Then the two women kissed again while Tom nibbled on one ear then the other.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. "May I cut in?" his aunt asked humorously. Tom broke free from his mother and Becky to embrace and kiss his aunt. Steve took his place.

Tom, keeping his eyes open, watched Steve kissing his daughter. It seems weird to Tom, but fascinating. For him to be fucking his mother and aunt, was exciting, but to see another incestuous couple, to see Becky open mouth kissing her father made the incest thing even more exciting.

Becky broke free from her dad and Karen and pushed Tom away from Sara. Then she and Sara began their first of many kisses to come. Tom joined his mother and Steve. The men taking turns kissing Karen and, now, caressing her breasts and stomach and back.

The house had been secured and the curtains drawn. Clothing began to come off and soon they were all naked. Karen went down on her knees on the plush carpeted floor and began sucking Steve's cock. It wasn't nearly as big as Tom's, maybe an inch and a half shorter and not quite so thick. Still, it was a big cock that any women who enjoyed hard male phalluses fucking her would love to be fucked by.

Sara and Becky pulled Tom to the floor. His aunt's silky smooth mouth engulfed as much of his dick as she could and began giving him another wonderful blow job. Becky straddled Tom's face and began rubbing her pussy against his mouth. He grabbed her hips and held her still so he could properly lick and suck it. Becky was watching Karen sucking her father's dick and was so excited thinking about making love to Karen, licking her pussy and making her come, and vice versa, that she came within seconds of Tom's excellent pussy-licking.