Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

"Position change," Tom called out.

"Yeah, I'm for that," Steve agreed. "It's not that you're all that heavy, Karen," He explained to her, but . . . ."

"Not a problem, Steve. I can see, and feel, how much you guys are sweating."

Steve pulled out of Karen's pussy and Tom out of her ass as his mother lowered her legs to the floor. "Hold on to me. I'm a little woozy," she laughed. But her legs did feel weak after that fantastic climax.

"You still want to be double fucked, Mom?"

"Oh yeah! But, quick, go wash your cock real good. I want to feel it in my pussy while Steve fucks me in the ass." As Tom turned to leave the room, Karen got on her knees in front of Steve and, looking up at him, said: "I'll keep you hard until he gets back." With that she began sucking her juices off of his cock.

Steve groaned in pleasure. He was amazed at what was happening tonight. He glanced over at the couch and saw, as well as heard, his daughter in the throes of another orgasm.

When Tom came back Karen had him lie down on the floor. She straddled his hips, facing him and, reaching between her legs took hold of his cock. It was still quite erect. Karen positioned it at the very wet opening of her vagina, then she lowered herself down on it with a big sigh. She wiggled her hips a bit as if to settle her son's huge shaft in her pussy better.

"Oh yeah," she sighed as she leaned forward to kiss her son affectionately on the mouth. "Mommy likes her son's big dick inside her," she giggled. "Whether it's her ass, her pussy, or her mouth."

When she bent forward, Steve positioned himself behind her. He looked around and found the tube of sexual lubricant. After coating his erection liberally he wiped his hands off on a towel then asked Karen if she was ready. She said she was and Steve placed the head of his penis against her anus. He held her by the hips and leaned his body towards her. Although Karen's asshole had already been stretched to the max by her son's thick shaft, it initially resisted the penetration by Steve's slightly less thick cock. Then Karen felt her anal sphincter open up as Steve kept pressing against it, and all seven and a half inches of his fully erect penis slid all the way into her ass in one smooth motion.

"Oh Jesus!" Karen shuddered. "That's good. That feels so fucking good."

Steve was amazed that Karen's anal sphincter felt so firm around his cock, after having Tom's huge cock in her ass just moments before, but it did. It felt wonderful and he began fucking her ass with long strokes.

Karen held herself up off of her son's hips and he was able to fuck her pussy—shorter strokes than Steve's—but it felt heavenly to Karen, having these two wonderful men with their big cocks fucking her ass and pussy. She was stuffed full of cock again and she loved it.

After a few moments Tom was able to adjust his hips and began stroking in and out of his mother's pussy even farther, as well as matching Steve's quick fucking pace.

Karen was energized by sexual lust. "Come in my ass, Steve," she cried. "I love it! I love it! Oh fuck yes, this is good!" She had her eyes closed and was simply concentrating on the feeling of those two cocks repeatedly impaling her body through her two fuck holes.

It didn't take Steve long. He was pounding his cock in and out of Karen's asshole for all he was worth. The big mass of Tom's cock in Karen's pussy squeezed tight against her rectum, which in turn produced more friction and more pleasure for Steve. Tom had all but stopped moving, letting Steve give it his all.

Steve's balls were drawn up tight and then that wonderful feeling that immediately precedes the first ejaculation of semen swept him up and he was suddenly coming in Karen's rectum, shooting several wads of his thick cum up into her colon. His body shook as he cried out in intense pleasure. And then the ecstasy was receding, one enjoyable wave after another.

"Ahhhh!" he sighed. "Damn, Karen, that was great," Steve said as he pulled his less than fully erect cock out of her ass and watched as some of his semen leaked out and down onto Tom's still hard cock.

"Mmm! Oh yeah Steve. I really enjoyed it too."

Steve leaned forward to kiss her tenderly on the neck. "I'm going to go get cleaned up. I'll be right back." He stood up and headed for the hallway bathroom. He noticed that, now, his daughter was making Sara writhe and moan with pleasure on the couch. He was still amazed at his daughter, how sensual she was, how sexual, how she had seduced him and been his lover for three years, how she liked women and licking pussy as much as men and sucking dick or fucking, and how she wasn't one bit ashamed of her sexuality and sexual practices. He sent her a quiet 'thank you' for introducing him to this other incestuous family and for today and, hopefully, many other such days to come.

"Let's roll over, Tom," Karen said after kissing her son on the mouth. "I want to lay on my back with my legs spread wide and let you fuck my poor little over-stuffed pussy hard and fast with that huge sausage of yours."

Tom laughed. "I love it when you talk to me like that, Mom."

They rolled over. Tom got to his knees and forearms and Karen spread her legs wide. Tom kissed his mother sweetly on the mouth as he began fucking her again. This time, being on top, and not have to coordinate movement with Steve fucking her in the ass, he could move freely, easily. It felt so damned good. His mother's pussy felt tight around his girth, but she was so turned on and wet that his thick cock slid in and out of her vagina like it had been greased.

"Oh Tom! Oh yes, Tom! Oh God that feels so good!" Karen was quickly building up to another orgasm, with her son now on top and fucking her so well. She had her legs spread as wide as she could, totally exposing her sex to the full and powerful stroking of his cock. She was taking every inch of it now that she was, so to speak, warmed up.

"Unh!" Tom grunted. "Yeah, Mom, it feels so good fucking you, I'm going to come soon."

"Go for it, son. I want to feel you unload that big cum cannon in me once again."

They were beginning to pant now. They had a good rhythm going. Every time Tom came to the end of his in-stroke Karen grunted. The head of his cock just hit the end of her vagina. It was almost painful, but the kind of pain that enhanced the pleasure. Also, as he thrust fully in, his pubic bone bumped her clitoris delightfully.

Karen felt it coming, wanted to hold off until Tom began his climax, but couldn't and, once it began, didn't care.

"Oh, Tom, now! Now! Now!" she cried out as her heels dug into the carpet and her head and neck arched back. The full force of the orgasm was upon her and she was swept away in ecstasy yet again.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Tom kept repeating in her ear. But then Karen felt his body stiffen and Tom cried out in a strangled voice, "I love you , Mom!" And he came, hard and long, shooting yet another load of his cum into his mother's pussy.

With the intensity of Tom's climax, the repetition of him saying he loved her, and the still amazing knowledge that she was fucking her son—and having some of the best sex of her life—Karen's receding orgasm rolled over into another one, surprising her delightfully. Her toes curled up and she clung onto her son's body tightly as her own body shuddered in pleasure still again.

"Wow!" Karen panted after they had both calmed down. "You just gave me a double orgasm, Tom."

Tom was sweating and grinning and just said, "Wonderful." Then he rolled off his mom and lay beside her on the floor.

At that moment, they hear Sara give voice to her own pleasure. When Tom and Karen looked towards the couch they saw Sara's torso curled forward. She had her hands on Becky's head, holding her tight against her pussy. Becky was licking and sucking and had three fingers plunging in and out of Sara's pussy.

Steve came back into the living room then and saw the action on the couch, too. Karen and Tom got to their feet. Both of them swayed a bit at first, and laughed about it. Karen headed back to her bathroom to clean up and Tom to the one in the hallway to do the same.

Steve knelt down near his daughter's head, which Sara had released now. Becky's face was wet with Sara's juices and her own saliva. She smiled at her dad.

"Mmm, Thank you Becky. That was great," Sara said with a dreamy smile on her face.

Becky gave Sara clit one last flick with her tongue, just to feel Sara's body jerk from the sensitivity of it. Then she turned her head to face her dad.

Steve leaned in to his daughter and started kissing her, lightly on and around her lips, tasting Sara there. Then father and daughter kissed deeply and affectionately for a long time.

When they pulled apart, Sara asked: "Do I get a big kiss, too?

"Sure," answered Steve. He shifted his body so that he and Sara could share an equally long and affectionate kiss. When they were done, Sara barely had time to sigh a deep, contented sigh before Becky planted a big wet kiss on her mouth also.

After Karen and Tom came back into the room, they all decided to take a break. The women got glasses of chilled white wine and the men grabbed cold beer from the refrigerator. They all went outside nude and sat by the pool. It was decided that Becky and her father would be welcomed back anytime they wanted, either together or individually. Steve and Becky readily agreed. Steve would be in town nearly all the time, except for the occasional business trip. Becky would only be able to come back on the weekends, if she didn't have other plans, which, she said, considering what a great time they were all having this night, she would definitely try not to have other plans.

It was a warm night and everyone got into the pool to swim and play . . . which turned into sex play with lots of caresses and kisses among them all. But soon, they all got out and dried off, went back into the kitchen to get more drinks, then went back into the living room.

Soon, the sexual energy was at a peak once again. Cocks were being sucked and pussies were being licked. Pussies were being filled and fucked. Karen and Becky made love to each other exclusively, while Sara took on her nephew and Steve. Later, Becky took on her dad and Tom while Karen and Sara made love. Sara and Becky had their asses fucked both by Tom and by Steve. They fucked every which way they could until they were all exhausted.

Becky and her dad said goodbye just before midnight. Tom, his mother and his aunt, after taking a quick shower together, climbed between the sheets of what the three of them now thought of as their bed and, after a few sweet kisses and some cuddling, quickly drifted off to sleep.

The last thoughts Tom had before he fell asleep was that using the logic argument on his logical mother had paid off big time. The next few years, at least until he graduated from college, was going to be fantastic sexual fun for all of them.

And so it turned out to be.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers