Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Becky was out of the car before he could get around to her door, not that she expected that sort of behavior. As they walked towards the entrance, they could hear music coming from inside and see the warm glow of lights from all the windows. After presenting the invitation at the door, Tom and Becky were directed to a unisex locker room. Each un-used locker had a key with wrist strap in the lock. There was also a ten shower-head shower room, again, unisex. They got undressed, locked their locker, using only one, of course, as they would be leaving together. Both of them grabbed one of the large, fluffy white towel stacked on a small table. Tom wrapped his around his hips. Becky did the same, leaving her lovely breasts exposed.

"You ready for this?" Becky asked with a bit of a leer.

"Let's do it," Tom responded.

Chapter Two

Tom was leaning back against one wall of the "big room." He and Becky had already fucked. Then decided to spilt up and see what kind of action they could each get on their own. Tom was amazed by all the couples, threesomes, and foursomes that were writhing around on the plush carpeted floor having sex.

It was terribly exciting, but he was just watching to get a feel for this swinger's place, never having been here before. He was aroused, though, even after having just fucked Becky not 10 minutes ago. His left hand was slowly stroking his long, thick cock that was all but fully engorged and erect.

Not more than 8 feet in front of him was a woman on her knees and elbows. She was licking another woman's pussy while being fucked from behind. The next thing he knew a petite, good-looking red-headed woman with short but attractively cut hair was in front of him. She smile up at him and took his hand off his cock and replaced it with her own. She had to be about his mother's age, he thought.

"Hi there handsome," she said. "Waiting for someone in particular?" She was now stroking his cock. Her small, delicate hand with well manicured and painted nails could barely close around it.

"No," he smiled back. "Just checking out the action."

"I'm supposed to meet a couple of guys in the hot tub room, but I could give you a little action right now." She now looked down as this fully erect cock in her hand. "God! you have one big, beautiful cock."

Without waiting for Tom's reply the women went to her knees and immediately began to suck his cock, while still stroking it.

Tom was amazed and pleased. It felt so damned good. It was so damned erotic to have a complete stranger come up and, without so much as an exchange of names, begin to perform oral sex on him. And she was good at what she was doing. Her little mouth was stretched around his thickness as she took him in deep, then, on the outstroke, her tongue would lick around his swollen cock head before she sucked him back in to the choking point.

Tom involuntarily arched his hips out and pressed his arms, and shoulders back against the wall. He was breathing heavily and had his eyes closed while this petite sex machine did her oral magic on him.

While this was going on Tom heard a woman crying out in pleasure. He looked beyond the kneeling redhead and saw that it was the one getting her pussy licked from the threesome in front of him. The other woman was still being fucked from behind. Her face was now resting on the other woman's thigh, turned towards Tom. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and that look of concentration that precedes a sexual climax was on her face. In that instance Tom recognized his mother.

Just then, Karen opened her eyes. They tracked up, seeing the redhead, with her back to her, on her knees sucking a man's dick. Karen's eyes tracked further up, seeing her son, Tom, looking right back at her. It took her pleasure befogged mind a second to recognize him. Then her eyes opened wide in shock.

Tom was amazed at seeing her here, seeing her going down on a woman and being fucked at the same time. And he realized just how damned beautiful and sexy she really was. It was like looking at a different woman, not his mother.

He recovered instantly, realizing from a purely logical point of view, that his mother was a very fuckable woman. He knew that intrinsically, of course. But he had never actually imagined what his mother would look like when she was fucking. She was his mother, after all. In the next instant, in this sexually charged atmosphere, he realized that, if he considered her to be just a woman, not his mother, then he would like to be the man behind her, fucking her. That led to the thought of, so what if it was his mother, she was still a very fuckable woman. He immediately tried to eject that thought from his mind . . . but he couldn't.

His mother had taught him to think logically. From a purely logical point of view, Tom couldn't think of why he couldn't fuck his mother. That is, physically have sex with her. And, if there was no logical reason why he couldn't, what logical reason was there that he shouldn't? He couldn't think of any. All this flashed through his mind instantly, like a big "Eureka!" moment. Tom realized that he was more turned on now than he had been a second ago. Then he decided to be mischievous.

Tom nodded at his mother and gave her a wink. He had her attention and felt sure from the look on her face that she wanted to get up and leave, but didn't know how to do it gracefully. Tom looked down at the woman sucking his cock then back at his mother. He did that a second time then raised his eyebrows and gave his mother a look and gestured with his hand as is to tell her that he would like her to be sucking his cock..

Karen opened her mouth as if shocked. She looked at the redhead on her knees in front of her son and at the gesture Tom had made to her. She turned her head away, but the seed was planted. Karen realized the implications of what could happen in this place. She fully realized just how handsome and sexy her son was and a small part of her was jealous of the redheaded woman. But she immediately thrust that thought away. Yet, it was enough to push her over the edge into an intense orgasm, her fifth of the night.

After watching his mother climax, it didn't take Tom more than a few more seconds before he felt himself reach that beautiful point of inevitability when it comes to coming. "I'm going to come" he announced in a breathy voice to the woman, giving her a chance to pull her mouth off. She more-or-less nodded her acknowledgement and kept on sucking, if anything, with more vigor. And then Tom was coming in intense and incredible pleasure. In his mind, with his eyes squeezed shut, he was coming in his mother's mouth. His cock spasmed at least a half a dozen times as it shot his semen into the redhead's mouth. She swallowed it all, then milked him out when he was done, running her thumb along the underside of his still erect cock, from the base to the tip, licking and sucking up the last of his semen.

She looked up at him as smiled. "That was great. I guess you enjoyed it too, eh?"

With a chuckle, and weak knees, Tom help her get to her feet. "Oh yeah . . . uh . . .Miss . . ."

"Shauna. And you are?"

"Tom."

"Well, Tom, like I said, I have to meet a couple of guys now, but I would definitely like to see you later. I really want to feel that big cock of yours fucking me, okay?"

Yeah. Sure. With out a doubt, Shauna. I'll be looking for you." Tom was still under the effects of his orgasm . . . and what he had imagined about his mother.

"Great." With that, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips then turned and left.

Tom exhaled deeply. "Wow," he thought. "This is going to be a night to remember."

He turned his attention back to his mom. But she was gone. He saw a women that, in the dim lighting, looked like it was her but she was halfway to the door leading out to other areas of the orgy palace. When Tom reached the doorway he couldn't see her. There was a unisex toilet room immediately on the left. He went into that, but it was empty, unless she was sitting in one of the stalls with her feet up on the toilet. Beyond that was a women's room and then a men's room, for those who could fuck in public, but wanted privacy for other bodily functions. Tom shrugged, hoping his mother hadn't left, but if she had, oh well. He wandered off to see who else he could meet and fuck.

* * *

Karen was in the women's room, knowing Tom wouldn't follow her in there. After using the bidet and drying herself, she went into one of the stalls to think. She had met the Johnsons for drinks, but not dinner. She had lied to her son. After leaving the Johnsons she had come straight here. There was always a nice buffet set out to satisfy anyone's hunger for food.

Karen had a standing invitation to The Farm. She had been invited here years ago and was a regular. That was how she satisfied her sexual urges without the complications of a relationship while she was building her career and getting tenure at the university. That didn't mean that she didn't date. She did, when she met an interesting man. She even had sex with some of them. But coming to The Farm was her main sexual outlet. She loved the freedom to fuck whoever she wanted and as many of them as she desired.

But she had never, ever expected to see her son here. It had shocked her when she had looked up and recognized him . . . and realized that not only was he having his cock sucked in front of her, he was seeing her licking pussy and being fucked at the same time. Then, when he had—it seemed obvious to her—indicated that he would like her to suck his cock, it had shocked her even more. At the same time, perhaps subconsciously realizing that there was no logical reason why that couldn't happen, it had excited her and had contributed to coming right then and there.

"Well, yes, logically there's no reason why I couldn't have sex with my son," Karen said to herself. "But he is my son and even if it wasn't such a huge social taboo, there's no way I'm emotionally desirous of having sex with him. He's my baby. I grew him inside me. I gave birth to him."

"But still," her logical self told her, "he is damned attractive; so handsome and with that killer lean, muscular body. If I had met him at last year's Halloween party here, when nearly everyone comes in costume . . . if he and I were wearing masks . . . well, I could easily have fucked him and not even known it. What would the difference be?"

Karen dwelled on that scenario for a moment. It fascinated her in a analytical way. She wondered just how it would feel to have her arms and legs wrapped around Tom's strong body while he fucked her.

She shook that scene out of her mind. "The fact is," she told herself, "that I do know. He is my son and I am not sexually attracted to him. And that's how is should be. And that's that." Still, Karen couldn't dislodge the image of the redheaded woman sucking Tom's cock and him looking right at her, his mother, indicating that she could be doing the same thing to him.

* * *

Shortly after giving up the search for the mother, Tom ran into Shauna. She was just leaving the hot tub room—a room with four large, multi-person hot tubs. She met Tom with a big grin, put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long, wet kiss.

"Hi Tom, with the beautiful big cock. I would really love you to fuck me with it now, if you're ready."

"Right here against the wall, Shauna, or should we find someplace more comfortable?" His cock had been flaccid, but was immediately coming to life.

Shauna grabbed it and began stroking it. "Right here against the wall big man, but let me get you completely ready first." She went to her knees and began sucking on him. In less than a minute he was fully erect and ready to go.

Tom pulled Shauna to her feet, reached down and wrapped his hands behind her thighs just below her buttocks and lifted her up. He pressed her back against the wall as she hugged his neck with her arms and his hips with her legs Holding her up with one arm, Tom positioned his cock in the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed up.

"Ahhhh! God, Tom you're so big. God if feels so good."

As towel-clad and fully naked people passed by them, Tom began fucking his big hard cock in and out of Shauna's very wet pussy. She turned out to be a screamer.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock, Tom! Oh Jesus God! You're so deep. You're stretching me so wide." And then, "Oh God, I'm coming. Yessssssss! Shauna began sobbing and shaking, her fingernails digging into Tom's back and her head pressed hard into his shoulder.

Tom could feel her tight little pussy contracting in orgasmic spasms on his dick and that was all it took. His balls tightened up and he starting shooting big, sticky wads of his semen deep up into Shauna's hot wet pussy as he loudly grunted out his pleasure.

He ended up panting for breath and using his head against the wall to keep from pressing to hard against Shauna's body. He gave a shaky laugh and said "Wow, woman when you come you really come."

Shauna place her hands on either side of Tom's face and kissed him sweetly. "I couldn't have done it without you big man . . . and your big cock."

Tom held Shauna against the wall while he kissed her deeply. She kissed him back enthusiastically. Slowly he pulled his softening cock from Shauna's pussy with a wet plop. "Ooooh!" Shauna sighed. "It felt so good in there."

Tom set her on the floor and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks, Shauna. That was fun."

"You're quite welcome, Tom. See you around." Then Shauna turned and walked away.

Tom had left his towel in the big room when he went after his mother. Now he went into the unisex bathroom to rinse off his genitals—his cock and balls were coated from both his semen and Shauna's juices leaking down while he had held her against the wall kissing her. After that he went to see what other sexual adventure he could find.

* * *

When Tom left the bathroom, he wandered around checking out the hot tub room, then several of individual bedrooms, most had two double beds in them, with most all of them being used. In the last one, as he stood in the doorway, he saw his mother again. She was on a bed with a different couple than she had been with in the big room. She was on her back, sucking the cock of a big muscular black man. A voluptuous black women with huge tits was licking his mother's pussy. Tom just looked for a while, without his mother seeing him, then moved on.

Tom didn't see his mother again until the last fuck he had that night. He had met a married couple who were regulars. Michelle, a cute blonde, had sucked and fucked Tom and her husband, Jim, in various ways. Now they were back in the big room. Jim and Tom were holding Michelle up between them. Jim was fucking his wife in the ass and Tom was punishing her pussy—as Michelle put it—with his big cock. Michelle had thought about it, but decided not to try Tom in her ass without a lot of lubrication and perhaps a different setting.

This didn't bother Tom one bit. Michelle's pussy was stretched tight around his thick girth and he could feel Jim's cock through the thin membrane separating her pussy and her ass. The thought as well as the action of double penetrating this beautiful young woman was a super turn on for Tom.

Tom and Jim had a rhythm going now, where they were both sliding in and out of Michelle's tight wet holes at the same time. It was driving her crazy with pleasure. Tom looked over Michelle's shoulder and past Jim and saw his mother staring at him. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she looked fascinated.

He also noticed, since this was the first time he was able to get a good look at her frontally, that she shaved her pussy. That excited him for some reason. Becky shaved hers, and he had fucked two women tonight with shaved pussies. Shauna and Michelle, however, merely trimmed their pubic areas. The thought of going down on his mother's shaved pussy—to nuzzled it, to sniff it, to taste it—was an extra enhancement to his excitement.

"God", he thought to himself, "Mom really is beautiful. And God, I would love to fuck her."

Then, with Michelle's legs tight around his waist and Tom barely needing to use his arms and hands to help hold her up, he used his left hand to motion to his mother. He saw that she realized that he had spotted her. By using hand and face gestures he tried to indicate to her that she would be welcome . . . hoping that she understood that he meant that she would be welcome to take Michelle's place soon.

Karen just looked at her son for a moment, showing no emotion. Then she turned and left.

"Ah well," thought Tom, "I'll talk to her tomorrow. I'll use a logical argument on her. After all, she a professor of logic and has been teaching me to think logically all my life, rather than reacting emotionally. What can she say? What can she do but either accept the argument or react emotionally."

He turned his attention back to the matter at hand.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me you beautiful fucking men." Michelle was crying out as she began another wonderful orgasm.

Tom closed his eyes and imagined his mother in Michelle's place. He was ready to come again, himself. Imagining fucking his mother as part of her being doubly penetrated set his balls to churning and he spewed his last load of the night deep into Michelle's wet and willing pussy.

* * *

Tom had only seen Becky three times during the night: once with two men, once with two women, and once in one of the specialty room in a hanging sling being fucked and with a line of five or six men waiting their turn.

He had gone up to her the last time and, while the man between her wide spread legs was given her every inch he had, Tom had bent over her face to give her a kiss on the mouth. "Having fun, Becky?"

She laughed and her eyes were gleaming. "I've never had so much fucking fun in one place in one night. How about you?"

Tom noticed the man fucking Becky wasn't happy that this conversation was taking place. "Yeah, babe. Thanks for bringing me. See ya." And with a smile to her present fucker, he left.

Now, Tom went looking for her. He found her coming out of the hot tub room

"Hi Tommy!" Becky greeted him with a big smile, then threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big, affectionate kiss. "I was just getting ready to come looking for you. You ready to head home?"

"Yeah. I do believe that I am fucked out. My poor peter will be sore in the morning."

Becky laughed as she put her arm around Tom's waist. "Yeah, I'll probably be a little sore in the morning too. But it'll be a good soreness.

* * * *

On the way home Becky said, "Tom, I'm sure I saw your mother there. Did you see her?"

"Yes I did. Talk about being surprised. But it makes sense."

"Huh! Why?"

"Well, you know that when we dated in high school, I told you that she seldom dated."

"Yeah."

"When I saw mom tonight, I remembered that, oh I don't know, five or six years ago, she had what she called a minor surgical procedure done. I was worried about her and kept pestering her about it. Asking her if she was sure she was alright. Finally, she told me that she had had her tubes tied. I was, what, 13 or 14? . . . and she was 33 or 34, something like that. I didn't know what that meant at the time. But she assured me that it was something that women did that made their lives easier. Sooo, I see her here tonight and she's fucking like a porn star and, click. It comes to me. She had her tubes tied and she can't get pregnant. She can come here and fuck all she wants. And that's probably why she doesn't date very much or get serious with anyone she does date."

"You're probably right, Tom."

"Yeah. I used to worry about her not having a man, you know? And I use to pester her about that. Telling her that it would be alright if she wanted to date someone, uh, well, special. She laughed and hugged me and told me that she liked her life just the way it was and didn't want to complicate it with a man. And then she added that one man around the house was enough. I was about sixteen then."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers