Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

They didn't speak for several minutes. Becky was starting to doze off.

"Becky, can I confess something to you?"

Tom's question brought her out of her dozing mode. "Of course you can. You're my best friend and my fuck-buddy. You can tell me anything."

Okay, but you have to promise that you will keep this to yourself?"

"This sounds serious. You want me to sign something in blood." She was chuckling.

"No. But promise."

"Okay, I promise. Now, what's the big secret?" She was going to make another smartassed comment, but sensed that Tom was somewhat tense and decided not to.

"I, I," Tom started to stutter. He took a deep breath. "I got turned on by my mother. I was watching her fuck when I realized who it was and my dick got really hard. And," he pause briefly, "twice when she saw me, once when a woman was sucking my cock and again, when me and another guy were double-fucking his wife, standing up . . . ."

"Oooh! Way to go Tommy. Now I'm jealous."

"Can I finish what I was telling you, please. This is serious," Tom said with a touch of anger in his voice.

"Okay, Tom," Becky apologized. "I'm sorry. Please continue."

"The first time, when mom turned her head and saw me watching her, and the second time, when I noticed her watching me in the three-way stand up, I tried to indicate to her with my hands and face that I wanted her to be the women . . . that I wanted her to suck my cock and to be the women that I and the other guy were fucking."

"Yeah . . . and?" Becky asked when Tom didn't say anymore.

"Well, like, isn't that sick? I mean, Becky, that's my mom and I got really turned on by her."

"Naw. I don't think it's a big deal."

"You don't? Tom was surprised.

"Nope. First, your mom is a hottie if ever I saw one. Second, you're a horny, cum-filled young man and when you see a hottie sucking and fucking; well I just think that you getting turned on by it might just be a natural effect."

"Now," she continued, "whether or not you act on it is totally up to you."

Tom was shocked at what Becky was implying, but he had to ask anyway. "Act on it? What do you mean?"

"I mean trying to seduce your mom and having sex with her. I mean, that's what you just told me that you wanted to happen tonight, right?"

"Well, yeah. But I just figured that that was the heat of the moment kind of thing. You know what I mean?

"Maybe it was. And maybe, when you get into bed tonight, you might decide that your poor old sore dick isn't too sore to whack off with images of your mother in your head."

Tom glanced over at Becky. She was grinning at him with all her teeth. "Hey, Tom, incest isn't the end of the world, you know. If the people involved are old enough to know what they are doing and they want to do it, then as far as I'm concerned it's no one else's business but theirs. And, there is a bonus to your incestuous desires, if you can make them come true. And that is a big if, because you will have to convince your mom. Which might be just a little more than difficult. But, as they say, 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.' Or, 'if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.'" Believe me, I know.

Tom was silent for a moment, thinking about what Becky had just said.

"Two questions, Becky."

"Shoot."

"First, what's the bonus . . . with mom and me having sex?"

"She's had her tubes tied. You can't get her pregnant. You can let loose and fill her pussy up with your cum. Oh! Now I'm getting turned on again just thinking about you fucking your mom. You just may have to pull over and fuck me right now."

Tom ignored her attempt at humor . . . at least what he thought was her attempt at humor. He looked over at her. She was smiling sweetly at him, as if daring him to find a place to pull the car over and do as she suggested.

"Okay, you're right about that. I can't get her pregnant. That is a bonus. But my other question is this: What were you referring to when you said 'Believe me, I know.'"

Becky looked at Tom for a while, then sighed. "Me and my big mouth. Okay, it's confession time for me too, best friend and fuck-buddy. You have to promise to keep my secret also. Okay?"

"Sure, Becky." Now Tom was curious. What secret could Becky have, considering what he knew of her sexuality and sexual history?

"You remember my mom, the bitch?" Becky heavily emphasized "the bitch."

"Yeah," Tom answered, remembering. "She left you and your dad for some really rich guy, right?"

"Yeah, and it's not like my dad is poor or anything. My God he's a vice president at Air-Space International. He makes good money, but it wasn't enough for my mother. She treated him like shit because he was happy in his job and wasn't trying to, as my mother would have said, 'better himself" . . . the bitch. My dad is a sweetheart. He works hard. He's a good provider. And he sure as hell deserved a whole lot better than my money-grubbing mother."

"I always really liked your dad," Tom said.

"Me too," Becky responded. "So now, this is the secret part. I seduced my dad right after I turned eighteen."

"What!?" Tom's shock made him nearly swerve off the road.

"Easy, big fella," Becky said. "To make a long story short. After mom left . . . . And, by the way, she wanted me to go with her. Hah! Fat chance she had with that. Anyway, I loved my dad and he was really crushed by what mom and done. He never whined or cried about it. He put on a strong, happy face and our lives went on. Actually, it went on better after she was gone. Still, I knew he was hurting."

"So, starting when I was fifteen and a half I used to flirt with my dad, a lot. He wasn't having any of it. He would smile, hug me and say no, it's wrong, but thanks anyway. Finally, when I was eighteen I snuck into his room one night, after he had had several beers. I knew he slept in the nude. I got under the sheet and started sucking his cock. By the time he woke up he was coming in my mouth and I was swallowing it. I then jumped up and gave him a big wet kiss, cum-tasting, I imagine" Becky said as an afterthought, "before he realized what was happening."

"So what happened? What did he do?"

"Well, he threw me off of him and got real angry. I was naked, too, by the way. I just lay there and pretended like I was crying and I was sobbing that I only wanted to help him and that I loved him and . . . and, well, he fell for it. He put his arms around me and said he was sorry but incest was wrong. I told him, still sobbing, using a little girl's voice, that I didn't think it was. That I knew what I was doing and what I wanted. That no one would ever know, if he didn't tell anyone. And that I had already sucked his cock and swallowed his cum . . . and, and, and the least he could do was to lick my pussy, because I was really turned on. And then I gave him another big kiss. He started to resist, but then he just stopped. He was still for a couple of seconds then he started kissing me back. And the rest, as they say, is history."

"Wow, Becky! That's truly amazing. But," Tom was curious, "what about now that you're, you know, in The City and university, and stuff," he finished lamely.

"You mean, do we still fuck?" Becky asked. Tom nodded. "Well, dad doesn't have a girl friend. I mean, not a regular, go to woman, or a fuck-buddy, like us. Or, at least, like what you and I had going on in high school. So, yeah, we managed to get in a good fuck or two every time I come home, which is nearly every weekend. He's really comfortable with it now."

They were silent the rest of the way home. Tom pulled up in from of Becky's dad's house. She had fallen asleep and he woke her gently. "We're here, Becky." He kissed her cheek lightly.

Becky woke up, stretched, smiled at Tom, then gave him a kiss on the lips. "We'll have to do that again sometime, if either of us gets another invitation, yes?"

"Oh definitely yes," Tom answered.

"And, mums the word about our secrets, right? For both of us?"

"You know that Becky. I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt your or make you angry at me."

"Oh, Tom, you're so sweet. I love you too. And, if and when I decide to settle down and live a semi-normal life, I'll check with you and see if you're still interested in me."

"Now you've given me hope for the future, Becky." Tom smiled at her and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Becky got out of the car, telling Tom he didn't have to walk her to the door. Before closing the door she bent down to look Tom straight in the eyes. "And don't be shy about telling me if you manage to seduce your mom. I mean, Tommy, my love, I want all the juicy details."

She grinned and winked then closed the car door. Tom watched her walk up the sidewalk to the front door of her dad's house. In the porch light he saw her get her keys out and open the door. She turned and waved to him, then went inside. Tom drove home.

When he got there his mother's car was already in the garage. He went into the house quietly and used the downstairs bathroom. Then he went up to his room and got undressed and got into bed. He was tired, but just as Becky had predicted, images of his mother—of her fucking as he had seen her in the club that night, and as he imagined fucking her in place of the women that he had sex with—ran through his head. He had an erection in under three minutes and lazily began beating off. As he focused on how his mother had looked as she was having sex, his erection got very hard and he began to masturbate quickly until, finally, he was panting, hot, tense, and then coming once again, whispering into the dark, "Fuck me Mom! Fuck me Mom!

His semen reserve was almost depleted and only a few drops spurted out of his cock. He cleaned himself off with some tissues he kept on the night stand beside the bed, and was asleep almost immediately.

Chapter Three

The next morning, Tom woke up with his usual hard-on. He didn't bother to put on any clothes as he went down the hall to the bathroom. He figured since he and his mother saw each other last night, naked and fucking, it shouldn't be a shock to her this morning if she saw him walking to the bathroom with a stiffy. But the upstairs hallway was empty.

Tom emptied his bladder, without making too much of a mess, considering that peeing with a hard-on made the stream somewhat erratic. He used tissue to clean up a few drops on the floor and around the toilet bowl where he had missed. Then he took a leisurely, soothing shower . . . and masturbated too. He came so hard—thinking about how it would feel to have his hands on his mother's hips, with her on her hands and knees and his big cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy—that he got dizzy and nearly lost his balance. His cock shot several thick ropes of semen onto the bottom of the bathtub, where it was quickly washed away down the drain.

Dressed in a light-weight athletic shorts and a t-shirt, Tom went down to the kitchen. There was coffee in the pot and he poured himself a cup. His mother was out on the deck under the big table umbrella having coffee, toast, and melon. She was reading the paper.

When Tom sat down across from her, she said "Morning," without looking up from the paper.

"Good glorious morning Mom," Tom answered her. "I think we need to talk, Mom," he went on after a short pause.

"I think we don't," Karen responded, still not looking at her son.

"Yeah, well, you see, it's like this," Tom went on, ignoring his mother's comment. "I always knew you were a hot babe . . . ."

"Tom, please!" Karen interrupted.

"Mom, just hear me out. This won't take long and I have to get it out. Please." It was more of a command than a question.

Karen made a little pouting grimace with her lips and face and shrugged her shoulders slightly, still not looking at him.

Tom took that as a go ahead sign. "As I was saying, I've always known that your were a very attractive women, even before my college friends started pestering me about you. Hell, even my high school buddies let me know how hot they thought you were. I always wondered why you never, or hardly ever, dated. Then I saw you last night and I was astounded at how really gorgeous you are naked and fucking . . . ."

"Thomas! Stop it this instant . . . and keep your voice down. We don't want the neighbors to hear this, this obscene conversation."

"What, Mom?" Tom lowered his voice, but still spoke intensely. "Obscene? Was it obscene that we are both adults and that we were in an adults only fuck palace. You were fucking, sucking, and licking pussy. Those are the facts. Do you care to disagree?" He was pressing his point, perhaps, a little to strongly, he realized.

"Yes, Thomas, I was there, obviously. And yes, that's mainly how I take care of my sexual urges. But I never, ever thought that I would see you, my son, there, or, for that matter, that you would see me. And, buster, as my son, I think it was extremely inappropriate for you to be indicating to me, your mother, that you wanted me to, to, to join you in sex." Karen was now staring directly into Tom's eyes. And her eyes were lit up, all but shooting sparks.

Tom decided to try and defuse the situation with an old movie cliché. "You know that you're even more beautiful when you are angry."

It almost worked. Tom saw a subtle change in his mother's expression, but she responded with, "It's not funny young man."

Tom realized that his cock was hard again, really hard. Since he was sitting at the table his mother couldn't see it. Arguing with her about what had happened last night was really turning him on.

"Well, Mom, I'm going to lay all my cards on the table. You have always taught me to think logically. You are, after all, a professor of logic. And, logically, there is no reason why we, you and me, shouldn't have sex . . . ."

"Thomas, stop it right now!"

He continued. "You can't get pregnant because you had your tubes tied. We are both adults and what we consent to do together isn't anyone's business but our own."

"Thomas!" Karen began.

"Just let me finish, Mom," he held up his hand, palm out, as if to stop her. "I know I'm talking about incest, Mom. But what we do as consenting adults is, logically, our right to do. I saw you last night and, like I said, I was amazed and instantly I realized that I wanted to . . . well, to be blunt about it, I wanted to fuck you."

Karen started to respond yet again, but Tom hurried on. "I love you, Mom. I respect you. I have great affection for you. I want to give you pleasure and I want to receive pleasure from you. I want to experience physical, carnal, lustful pleasure with you. And I want you to experience it from me, too; to give yourself up to it and enjoy it. I know that you can . . . if you wanted to."

While he had been talking, Karen remembered how she had almost had a twinge of jealousy seeing the red-headed woman sucking Tom's cock. And that thought led her to remembering how big a cock Tom had. She had never fucked anyone with that big of a cock. A small part of her mind wondered how that would feel. And she couldn't deny that her son was are very attractive young man. She tried not to let herself think about him making love to her. It was so taboo, so socially condemned. She knew that, from a logical point of view, Tom was right. And the brief mental image that she couldn't stop herself from seeing, of her and Tom fucking, gave her a twinge of pleasure in her pussy. But she immediately pushed that thought away.

"Well, it's not going to happen, Tom," she said calmly, but emphatically.

"Okay," he said. "For now. Just give it some thought. Maybe we'll talk some more about it later. Right now," he continued, as he stood up, showing the huge tent in his shorts, "I need to go take care of this issue." He looked down at his erection pushing against the thin fabric of his shorts.

Karen could see the outline of his swollen cock head and gave a little startled gasp. She hadn't been expecting that. Nor would she have expected Tom to let her see it . . . before last night.

Tom smiled at her. He came around the table and bent down to give his mother a peck on the cheek. "Talk to your later, Mom."

Tom walked back into the house, went upstairs to his room and, without fully closing the door, got naked and got on his bed. With eyes closed, Tom began fantasizing about fucking his mother while he whacked off yet again that morning.

Karen sat at the deck table for a few seconds. Her head was spinning. Had they really just had this conversation. She was a very sensual woman and loved fucking—without emotional entanglements—which is why she went to The Farm for most of her sexual needs. Now, after seeing her there, her son wanted to fuck her . . . and told her so directly to her face. And, after showing her that he had a huge erection, he told her that he was going to, to, well, to go masturbate. "He'll probably be thinking about me, when he does," she realized.

Karen got up quickly from the table and headed for Tom's bedroom. She went quietly up the carpeted stairs. At the top, she saw his door was ajar. She crept over to it and looked in. She saw Tom, naked, lying on his back on his bed. He had his hand wrapped around his huge, hard cock and was stroking it fast. He was saying something in a low voice. She had to strain to hear him.

Tom was imagining his mother sucking his cock. "Suck me, Mom. That's it. Suck my cock. Let me come in your mouth. Ahhhh! That's it, Mom. I'm coming! I'm coming . . . in . . . your . . . mouth. Ah! Ah! Ah! Yeeeeeesssssss!

Karen heard what Tom was saying. It shocked her, and yet she was fascinated. Then, she was even more fascinated when she saw him shoot cum nearly twelve inches straight up out of his cock in at least a half dozen white streamers. They landed back on his belly and groin area. It was more cum than Karen had ever seen any man ejaculate in her life. And, perversely, she instantly had a thought, having heard Tom express his desire for him to come in her mouth; would she be able to swallow that much cum quickly enough to keep it leaking from her mouth? Karen was shocked with herself for having such a thought. And yet, her body obviously wasn't shocked. She realized that she had that warm tingling in her pelvis that indicated the beginning of sexual arousal.

Tom stirred on the bed and Karen quickly, but quietly headed back downstairs and out to the deck table where her cell phone was lying. She had to call her sister, Sara. Karen needed help with this problem—as she saw it—of Tom wanting to have sex with her.

* * *

"So," Sara was saying, "Tom was at The Farm last night and saw you there doing . . . what you do so well there, eh?" She gave her sister a big grin and wiggled her eyebrows. Sara, who was two years younger than Karen, had the same good looks as her sister, the same pale blond hair, the same sparkling blue eyes. She was the same height also. When together, they were often mistaken for twins. When a person got to know them better, then they could see the slight differences in their facial features.

Karen and Sara were having lunch at a restaurant near the university campus. They were at a table in the outdoor patio. The restaurant had just opened up for lunch and wasn't busy yet. They had the patio pretty much to themselves, which is what Karen had counted on. She didn't want anyone to overhear their conversation.

"Sara, please," Karen pleaded, "this isn't funny."

"Okay, Sis," Sara said seriously. "Let's see if I have the facts. Tom saw you having sex . . . with men and women. And you saw him getting head from someone, then later you saw him again, while he and another man were holding up a woman between them giving her the ol' DP, right?"

Karen nodded.

"And both times Tom made eye contact with you and indicated by gestures that he wanted you to be part of what he was doing?"

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers