Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,067 Followers

Karen nodded again.

"Then, this morning, he just came right out and told you that he wanted to fuck you?

"God, Sara, there's no reason to be so crude."

"Well, gee, big sister, what else would it be? Having sex with someone or, if you really like them, making love. It's all the same. It's fucking. I like fucking and I know you like fucking too. How many men have we fucked together out at The Farm, sister dear? Besides, you're the one that snuck upstairs and watched him jack off while calling out your name, right? You little pervert you." Sara was leering at Karen.

"Okay, okay, Sara. Yes you are right about the facts and yes Tom wants to fuck me. There, I said it. And I . . . I . . . well, yes, I did sneak up the stairs. But, but . . . I was confused, upset, and uh. Well, I don't know. I was curious to see if Tom really was going to masturbate right then."

"Soooo, how did it make you feel when Tom told you straight out what he wanted and then when you saw him jacking off calling out your name?" Sara was grinning wickedly.

"Oh jeez," Karen began, then she changed the subject. "Say, why weren't you at The Farm last night?

"I have been dating a new guy and I decided that it was time to take him to bed. I didn't think that for our first fuck I should take him out to The Farm where, for sure, he would see me get laid by at least a half dozen other guys."

"Oh. Well, you're probably right about that," Karen said with a smile.

"But, said Sara, "you have ignored my question. How did you feel when Tom told you he wanted to fuck you. And how did you feel when you spied on him jacking off? And don't lie to me, big sister. We've shared to much sexually, so I'll catch you at it. You know I will."

Karen sighed. She knew that Sara could read her like a book. She crossed her arms under her breasts and tilted her head back and to one side as if staring at something on the roof of a neighboring building. "I . . . I . . . guess I was a little excited," she said so softly that Sara had to strain to hear her.

"Well, he is quite a hunk of a young man. I think I would get more than a little excited if I was in your place," Sara said without joking.

"But that's just it, Sara. You're not in my place. Tom's my son. My God! I can't have sex with my son. It's . . . it's . . . ."

"Emotional?" Sara questioned. "You told me he made a logical argument. Hell, Karen, you taught him to be logical in everything. You teach logic. So, refute him logically."

"That's just it. I can't. Emotionally, yes. But not logically. My argument comes down to no, because I said so and, no, because society thinks it's wrong, which has little to do with the logic of it. And . . . well, he seems so very adamant about it. I think that he will continue to try and convince me. I don't want to fight with him, Sara. We have such a good relationship. I truly love my son and I am so proud of him, but I can't have sex with him and that's it."

"Hmmm," Sara responded. "So you're talking to me . . . why?"

"I thought that, if maybe you would talk to him you could convince him that I am serious about this and nothing he can do will change my mind. Would you do that for me, Sara, please? Tom has a lot of respect for you and I'm sure he would listen to you."

Sara didn't think that would work, but she didn't tell her big sister that. Just like she hadn't told her how one night, when Tom was 15 years old, and she had spent the night at her sister's house because Karen had gone to the City for a seminar, Tom had been asking his aunt about proper make-out procedure. Sara had had a couple of glasses of wine and had decided to give him a lesson.

They sat on the couch in the living room and began by just light kissing, which soon proceeded to full-on, open-mouth, tongue-to-tongue spit swapping and heavy breathing. But, when his hands strayed to her breasts, she fending him off. After a good half hour of that she had ended the session saying "And that's how good girls make-out." She giggled and continued, "By getting their boyfriends all hot and bothered and frustrated. So," she said, looking down at the big bulge in his jeans, "you better go to your room and take care of that." Tom had blushed deep red, but had given her a peck on the cheek, said thanks and went upstairs. Later, in bed, Sara, herself had masturbated thinking about making-out with her teen-aged nephew.

"Okay, Karen. I'll give it a try. But I'm not promising anything, understand?"

"Yes, of course. Thanks Sis."

"So is Tom at home now?" Sara asked.

He was when I left. But you'll have to call him to make sure. I've got all my files and student papers with me. I'm going to my office and work on them there. I'll be home by three-thirty, or there about. And, Sara, thanks again."

Karen stood up, then bent down to kiss her sister's cheek. She picked up the bill and her purse and left.

Sara pulled her phone out of her purse and punched in her nephew's number.

"This is Tom," he answered on the second ring.

"Hi Tommy. What are you up to today?"

"Aunt Sara. My favorite aunt in the whole world!" he said gleefully.

"Right, Tommy," Sara said with a laugh. "Seeing as how I am your only aunt in the whole world, I had better be your favorite."

Tom laughed back. "So what's up hot stuff?" Tom was pleased to hear from his aunt, she was as good-looking as his mom. She had always flirted with him, but, except for one night when he was 15 when she had made-out with him, it had never gone beyond flirting.

"Hot stuff, huh? Well, Tommy, I haven't seen you in ever so long and I though I would drop by to visit." Sara added a little subterfuge by asking, "Is your mom there?"

"Nope. She left a little while ago. I think she went to her office at the U. Her briefcase is gone, as well as some paperwork she had on her desk. But come on down anyway, Auntie!"

"Okay, Nephew. I'll be there in about 15 to 20 minutes. Okay?"

"You've got it. I'll be waiting. Bye."

After getting off the phone with his aunt, Tom, who had been sunning himself on the deck, ran upstairs to the shower to rinse off. He suspected something. It wasn't usual for his aunt to drop in on a Saturday unless something had been planned. Maybe his mom had talked to her about last night and what he had said this morning. That would be okay. He liked his aunt a lot. And, the fact that she was sometimes mistaken for his mother's twin didn't hurt either. In fact, he had fantasized about her sexually ever since they had made-out. If anything, Aunt Sara would probably be more open about the incest thing than his mom. After all, she had made-out with him for nearly a half hour with long passionate kisses. Tom made up his mind to see if he could, somehow, convince his aunt to fuck him. God that would be great, too.

Tom was just finishing toweling off when he heard the doorbell ring. The front door was unlocked and he knew that Sara would come right in. He stuck his head out of the bathroom door. "Is that you Aunt Sara?"

"Ye-es. Where are you Tom?"

"Upstairs. I'll be down in a second." He threw the towel over the shower curtain rod, quickly combed back his hair, splashed on a little cologne, and step out into the hallway, naked, of course.

"Why Tom, how you have grown." Sara was standing at the top of the stairs, not ten feet from him.

Tom stopped dead in his tracks, surprised. His thinking about trying to seduce his aunt had made his cock half hard.

Sara's eyes moved down his body and stopped at his groin. "And still growing, I see." She gave him a sweet smile, but he could see a sparkle of mischievousness in her eyes.

"Uh, well . . . I was just going to my room to put on some clothes." He had gotten over his surprise and now was enjoying being on exhibit for his aunt's lascivious gaze. His cock started to get harder.

Without wasting any time, Sara walked up to her nephew, looking him right in the eyes. She reached out and grasped his now nearly completely erect penis. "So I hear that you want to fuck your mother. Is that true?"

Tom's cock gave a twitch in his aunt's firm grip. He gulped then, staring right back at her, said, "Yep. That's what I told her this morning. I based it on logic. She didn't have a logical answer to say why we shouldn't."

"Yeah. She admitted as much to me half an hour ago." Sara then looked down at Tom's fully erect cock as if she was just noticing it. "Damn, Sam! But you have one big, beautiful cock, Tom. Did your mother see this last night?

She was excited by her nephew's large male member. She desperately wanted to see if it would fit in her pussy. She didn't care if it was incest. She agreed with Tom's argument. They were consenting adults and she couldn't get pregnant. Sara had never wanted to have children and she had followed her sister's example by having her tubes tied also. What she and Tom did, sexually, if he would, and she was sure he would, was between them and no one else's business.

"Yep. I'm sure she did." Tom was getting super turned on with this seemingly casual conversation, and him standing in front of his aunt naked, while she complemented him on the size of his cock, all the while still stroking it.

"When you called," Tom continued, "I was hoping that I could seduce you, Auntie." His cock gave a double twitch as Sara's hand and fingers squeezed his cock very firmly, then relaxed and stroked his full length.

"Did you now?" Sara said calmly, although her stomach did a flip-flop and she began to feel that warm feeling that preceded her pussy getting wet.

She saw a drop of pre-cum at the opening of Tom's urethra and knew there was more. She ran the side of her thumb up his piss tube from the base of his cock to the tip, and caught a large dollop of the clear thick liquid on her forefinger. She brought her finger up between her face and Tom's and inspected the liquid. The tip of Sara's pink tongue licked the pre-cum off, after which she slid the finger into her mouth and suck on it. She looked her nephew straight in the eyes and smiled as she pulled her finger out of her mouth.

If Sara had given Tom's dick a few good yanks right then, he probably would have come.

Obviously, since his aunt was here to fuck him, he should take some action. He closed the gap between them, wrapped his arms around her, and bent his head down to kiss her. Sara opened her mouth to him and the kiss was long, wet, and passionate. Both she and Tom were moaning and grunting, then gasping for air before returning to trying to suck each other's essence out through their mouths.

Her hand had left Tom's cock, which was now pressing hard against her stomach. Her arms and hands were around his naked back, pulling him to her as she pressed her pussy into his thigh.

When they next came up for air she gasped, "Let's go to your bedroom, Tommy. I don't want to fuck on the hallway floor."

She squealed delightfully as he quickly scooped her up in his arms, turned and marched to his bedroom.

"Put me down," Sara commanded. "Get on the bed."

He did as she said, laying on his back slowly stroking his incredibly hard hard-on. He watch his aunt as she divested herself of her jacket, blouse, brassiere, skirt, panties, and shoes in record time. Tom noticed that she shaved her pussy, as so many women did these days. She was wearing black, thigh-high stockings and started to remove those when Tom said "No, Aunt Sara, leave those on."

"Okay," she smiled at him and climbed on the bed. Kneeling beside him she took his big cock in her hand again. "This is going to be fun," she told him with a big grin on her face.

"Oh hell yes, Auntie," he responded.

Sara bent down and took the head of his dick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before sliding as much of his length in as she could without choking. Her pretty lips, colored in shimmering pink, were stretched fully around his thickness.

Tom's body tensed up at the incredible feeling of his aunt's soft, wet mouth on his hard cock. He closed his eyes, then he opened them up again. It was like a dream, a fantasy come true. His beautiful aunt was sucking his cock . . . and doing a great job of it. This was just as good as his original goal of fucking his mother, of having her suck his dick like his aunt was doing now. "Oh my God, Aunt Sara, if you keep that up I'm going to come soon."

Sara lifted her mouth from his dick. "That's the idea, Tom. Come. Come soon. Come in my mouth. I'll swallow it all." She slid her lips back over his vein-bulging manhood, stroking his shaft with her hand at the same time.

After she told him that, Tom didn't even try to slow down the inevitable. With lust-glazed eyes he watched his aunt suck his cock, feeling every nuances of her wetness, her lips, her tongue, and even her teeth. She looked up at him and they locked gazes. And then his sexual tension reached the point of no return.

"Here it comes, Aunt Sara. Ah, yes! Suck my cock. Suck my cock! Yes! Yes! Yes!" and he heaved his hips up as his thick shaft began to throb and shoot stream after stream of his hot, slick semen into Sara's mouth. True to her word, Sara swallowed it all with out missing a beat.

Tom's body relaxed and his hips fell back to the bed. He was deep in the after glow of a great orgasm and his body was trembling slightly.

Sara moved up beside him and planted a big wet and loving kiss on his mouth, which he returned with gusto. "I really enjoyed that, Tom," she said.

"Not half as much as I did, I'm sure," he laughed and hugged her and pulled her on top of him. He ran his hands up and down her back and over her ass. "God that was great. Aunt Sara you are one fantastic cocksucker."

"Why thank you, nephew. And I'll bet that you are an equally great pussy-licker, too."

"If I'm not, you can teach me whatever it is that I need to learn."

"Deal," she said.

With that, Tom rolled Sara off of his body and on to her back beside him. He maneuvered himself up on his elbow then leaned down for a sweet kiss. He could still taste the essence of his semen on his aunt's tongue.

That didn't bother him at all. Becky had taught him, long ago, that if he expected a woman to let him come in her mouth and, especially, if he expected her to swallow it, he should be man enough to kiss her on the mouth afterwards. After all, she had told him, all things considered, semen is nearly sterile compared to saliva.

Becky had also convinced Tom to go down on her after he had come in her pussy when she hadn't come yet herself. It thrilled her to know that "her man" was willing to do that for her, making her resultant orgasm just a bit more intense. And, as she had explained logically, if he didn't have a problem slurping up her pussy juice and expected her to swallow his cum, then the combination of them couldn't hurt him, now could it? Tom had been hesitant the first time he did it. After all, a man licking his own cum out of a woman's pussy was pretty, well, kinky, wasn't it? But, he discovered that it wasn't all that bad, just a bit more wet and slick. And the fact that Becky had really gotten off on it and was especially loving and affectionate afterwards made up for the kinky factor.

As Tom kissed his aunt, his free hand was caressing her breasts. They weren't huge breasts, but they were good-sized one. They looked to be about the size of his mother's, which he knew from doing the laundry, including his mother's bras, to be 34-C's.

Sara's nipple were erect and Tom let his fingers brush back and forth, ever so gently, over the right one. Then, using his index finger, he lightly circled around and around it, barely touching it and barely touching the areola surrounding it.

Sara sighed into his mouth. "Oh Tom, that feels good."

Next, Tom pinched his aunt's nipple between his thumb and index finger, not too hard, but firmly, then twisted it a little and tugged on it.

"Ah, yes, Tom" Sara moved her mouth to his ear and in, an excited, breathy voice, said, "Pinch it harder, Tom. Pull on it."

Tom did as he was told, and was surprised when Sara pulled his hand away from her nipple. "Use your mouth, sweetie. Bite it Tom," Sara urged her nephew. "That's it," she continued when Tom took her nipple between his teeth. "Harder, Tommy, bite it harder, and pull on it," she gasped. "Now the other one." Sara shifted her body and Tom moved his head to, first lick, then bite and tug on his aunt's left nipple.

"Oh God, Tommy! I have such sensitive nipples, I could come like this, if you keep up what you are doing."

Just like Becky, Tom thought.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, Tom, finger me now. God you're going to make me come!"

Tom had moved his hand down between his aunt's legs to begin stroking her pussy. His fingers got immediately wet as he dredged them between her inner lips. He strongly massaged his aunt's dripping wet pussy, which made her moan and thrust her hips up against his hand. He was still biting and tugging on her left nipple. Then he placed the palm of his hand over her clitoris, with his fingers curled slightly into her vagina, and pressed firmly while slightly rotating his hand back and forth.

Sara's heels pressed hard into the bed while her shoulders and head did the same, her neck arched back. She ground her pussy against Tom's hand and gasped, "Oh God, yes! I'm coming!

Tom let go of his aunt's nipple but kept his hand, motionless, pressed firmly to her pussy. Sara's body shuttered as her climax passed and her muscles relaxed. She opened her eyes, which she had squeezed shut at the beginning of her orgasm, and smiled at Tom. She took his head in both of her hands and pulled him down to her mouth and gave him a long affectionate kiss. Then she sighed deeply.

"Wow! I really wasn't expecting that. I guess the idea of fucking my nephew got me more excited than usual. Not to mention what a great job you did with your mouth on my tits and your hand on my pussy."

Tom smiled and said, teasingly, "Well then, Auntie, I guess you won't need me to lick your pussy, eh?

"Oh no, Tommy. This orgasm was just an added extra. I most definitely want you to give me a good tongue lashing. And then I dearly want to fuck that huge dick of yours."

"Okay," was all Tom replied. He gave Sara a quick kiss on the lips then headed south to kiss and lick her other lips.

Sara spread her legs wide as Tom positioned himself. He lay on his belly and all but stuck his nose into his aunt's very wet pussy. He inhaled the pungent, but not unpleasant, womanly scent of her sex. Then he broadly licked her labia from the bottom to the top, stopping over her clitoris. Sara's body gave a shudder and she moaned in pleasure.

Tom eagerly lapped up his aunt's copious vaginal lubrication while licking, sucking, and nibbling all over her pussy. He varied his tongue and lip movements, not doing the same thing more than two or three times. He would, occasionally, lick or suck on her clitoris, making her jump. His saliva and her pussy juices mixed to make everything sopping wet. He loved it. He loved the wet mess. He loved the smell. He loved the taste. He was amazed and super turned on that he was actually licking his aunt's pussy . . . and would fuck her later. His dick had gotten so hard underneath him that he figured he could poke a hole in the mattress if he tried.

He changed his methods again. He started to quickly lick the top of Sara's pussy, ending up giving her clit a little flick.

"Oh God yes!" Sara all but screamed. She grabbed Tom's head with both hands and pulled him hard against her thrusting pussy. "Suck my click, Tommy!" she demanded. "Suck it! Suck it! Please, suck it!"

Tom gladly did what she wanted and Sara was instantly in the throes of a strong, body-shaking orgasm. Tom held on . . . not that he could go any place, since his aunt's thighs were squeezing against his ears like a vice and her hands, entwined in his hair, was pulling him hard against her pussy.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,067 Followers