Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,067 Followers

Finally, he felt her body relax. Tom, grinning a big wet grin maneuvered his body up and over his aunt. She was still shaking a little. "Like that, did you?" he asked wryly.

Sara opened her eyes, then embraced her nephew and pulled him down for another long kiss. "Oh, Tommy, I loved that. That was one of the best pussy-licking-orgasms that I've ever had."

Tom shifted his body some more and brought the tip of his super erect cock up against his aunt's wet pussy. "Ready to get fucked, Aunt Sara?" he asked with a smile.

Sara lifted her legs and wrapped them around Tom's hips, resting her heels on his buttocks. This shift caused the tip of his cock to slide just inside the entrance of her vagina. Sara's body gave a shiver of pleasure as she felt his big cock-head started to spread her pussy open. With eyes full of lust Sara said, "Oh yes, Tom. Fuck me with your big cock."

Tom grinned as he slowly pushed his nine-inch cock into his aunt's very wet and receptive pussy.

"Oh God you're big," Sara groaned. "Fuck! You're filling my pussy so wonderfully." She spread her legs wide, opening herself up more for her nephew's cock.

Tom had nearly six inches of his cock in his aunt's vagina. He looked down to see how beautiful her shaved pussy looked stretched around his thick cock. "You ready for a little more, Auntie," he asked, still grinning at her.

Sara grinned back at her nephew, Yeah, Tommy. Give me all you can, just go slowly."

Tom did as she asked. He carefully pushed more of his thick shaft into his aunt's pussy. He stopped when the tip of his cock pressed firmly against Sara's cervix at the back of her vagina. He still had a little more to go if he was to give her every bit of his length.

"Oh—fuck—me!" Sara gasped as she felt Tom's sex tool bottom out in her pussy. "No! Wait. Don't," she laughed. "Let me get used to the size of you. God I am so full of cock. How wonderful!

Tom laughed, then lowered his mouth to kiss his aunt some more. She responded lustfully. She also wriggled her hips and pressed herself down onto his cock even more. She groaned, but Tom wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure.

"Move back up a minute, Tom," Sara said. As he levered himself back up, Sara reached down to feel her pussy and his cock. "Damn! You've nearly got all of that monster inside me."

"Am I hurting you aunt Sara?" Tom asked with concern.

"No. Yes. No, not really. It's almost painful, but oh my God what a wonderful pain," Sara said in a halting, panting voice.

"Fuck me now, Tom. Just start out slowly and don't slam it all the way in, okay?"

"Of course Aunt Sara. I would never hurt my favorite Aunt." He gave her another big grin.

Sara giggled at that old joke and pulled him down for another kiss. "Just kiss me and fuck me slowly until my poor little pussy gets used to your big salami."

For the next few minutes Tom and his aunt kissed, and kissed, and kissed passionately some more, while Tom, supporting himself on his forearms and knees, flexed his pelvis and moved his cock slowly in and out of Sara's pussy. It seemed to him that she was getting wetter by the moment. His cock was sliding effortlessly back and forth, albeit, not very far.

"Oh Tommy, fuck me faster now," his aunt whispered. Her warm moist breath in his ear gave Tom goose bumps down his left side.

Tom increased the length of his stroke, fucking in and out of his aunt's tight, slick pussy with six inches of his cock.

Sara raised her legs and brought her heels down on Tom's rising and falling buttocks, then she pressed up to meet him in a down stroke. "Ahhhgggg!" she cried out and Tom faltered. "Don't stop, Tommy!" she yelled. "Fuck me with everything you've got! Fuck me deep! Fuck me hard!"

And so he did. He drove his thick, long cock fully in and out his aunt's pussy. He fucked her fast and hard. He was excited by the feeling of her slick, tight vagina; by the fact that she could take him all the way; and, especially, that this was his beautiful, sexy aunt he was fucking. He knew that it wouldn't take long to come. He would have to slow down or risk shooting his load too soon.

"Oh God, yes! Tom! Tom! I'm coming! I'm coming," his aunt screamed. And then she was convulsing in a tremendous, body-wracking orgasm, brought on as much by the size of Tom cock as much as the fact that she was actually fucking her hot, handsome, muscular nephew. Sara was biting Tom in the shoulder and her fingernails were digging into his back as she pushed, pushed, and pushed her cunt hard against his thrusting cock.

Tom stopped worrying about his impending orgasm. Ignoring the pain caused by Sara's teeth and fingernails, he began to fuck her even harder as he reached the point at which he was going to come no matter what, even if he stopped moving . . . which he never did. He kept thrusting until he had finished shooting his load. To him, it was like being on automatic pilot. He felt no exertion at this point, only the wonderful, incredible feeling of his cock ejaculating his hot cum deep into his aunt's pussy. His semen rushed up the length of his dick and erupted a half dozen times before he was through.

Both Tom and Sara were trembling and panting. They were both sweating as if they had stepped out of a steam bath. He still held his weight off of his aunt using his knees and elbows. He wanted to roll off onto his back beside her and just get his breath back. But he also like the feeling of hovering over the woman he had just fucked, feeling his cock, still giving off little pulses of pleasure, still held tightly in her pussy. And he just didn't want to pull out right then.

"Oh wow, Auntie! That was fantastic!" Tom said, still gasping for air.

"Oh wow, Nephew. You're not kidding."

Sara grinned up at her nephew, then pulled his head down to hers and kissed him affectionately. Then she pushed him over to the side and he flopped onto his back, his now half-erect penis pulling wetly out of her vagina.

"Were both dripping wet" she laughed. "Stay here, I'll be right back," Sara said as she scooted off the bed. She went out the door and down the hall to the bathroom. After a short while, Tom heard the toilet flush. Sara was back in a couple of moments later with a damp cloth in one hand and a towel in the other.

"God, you came a lot. I had to use a handful of TP to soak it up."

Tom merely smiled.

Sara handed him the towel to blot up the sweat on his face, neck, and chest while she knelt between his legs and took his now flaccid penis into her mouth and began sucking all of it.

"Oh, yes, Aunt Sara, that feels good. Keep that up and I'll be hard in a jiffy. Then we can fuck again."

"Sorry, Tommy. No can do," she said as she now carefully wiped his cock and balls with the damp washcloth. "I've got to leave, and soon. Your mom will be home any time now and I wasn't supposed to come over here and fuck you. I was supposed to talk you out of wanting to fuck your mother."

"Personally, I think she crazy," Sara continued, as she lay on her side next to her nephew. "First of all, she's neither a saint nor a prude. She likes to fuck . . . a lot. She can't get pregnant. You knew that, right?"

Tom nodded. His hands were behind his head. His aunt was resting her cheek against his chest and, while talking, she was lightly running a finger around his right nipple . . . and that was starting to turn him on.

"Here you are, a fine specimen of a handsome, intelligent, muscular young man, with a huge cock. A young man who knows how to lick pussy and evidently enjoys it. And one who knows how to use his huge cock without hurting a girl. All that and so convenient. Right here at home. Logically, Tommy, I have to agree with you. My sister should jump all over you. I know I would if you were my son."

"That brings up a question, Aunt Sara. Pregnancy . . . and you . . .?"

"Not to worry. I had my tube tied, just like your mom did. I decided that I really don't want children and I do like to fuck. I mean, normally I would have been with your mom last night at The Farm, but I had a prior commitment."

"You go there too?" Tom asked, amazed.

"Oh hell yes! Karen and I have been going there since it got started. Hell, we're charter members."

"Man the things a kid doesn't even know or suspect about his mom and aunt."

"Yep. But then we couldn't have suspected that you would have turned out to be such a hunk with such a beautiful and beautifully big dick." With that Sara got on her knees and saw that Tom's cock was now at least three-quarters erect. "No, no naughty boy!" she said as she grabbed his cock at the base and squeezed it hard. She gave his cock head a kiss, then gave him a quick one on the mouth. "I've got to go now she said as she got off the bed. You mother is going to kill me when she finds out about this, and she will find out about it, I'm sure . . . unless, of course, you can convince her to fuck you."

Sara was picking up her clothing one piece at a time and putting them on. As she was leaving, she turned at the door. Her eyes went wide as she saw her nephew slowly stroking his now fully erect penis. He was grinning his winning grin at her and wiggled his eyebrows in supplication.

"Nope. Sorry. Maybe later. Hell, what am I saying. Of course later. And stick to the logic theme with Karen." She blew him a kiss, then was gone.

Tom lay there, stroking himself, thinking of what he and his aunt had just done, thinking about how it would have been with his mother, or rather, how it would be with his mother. He thought about seeing his mother fucking last night and thought some more about how it would be to fuck his mother, when he finally did. Of course, he wasn't sure that would happen. He just imagined it happening. Within in fifteen minutes his cock was shooting his semen onto his belly and chest as he groaned with pleasure.

* * *

Sara was half-way home when her cell phone went off. She flipped it open and saw that it was Karen.

"Hi sis, how's it going?" Sara was going to try and play this cool and not blurt out anything that she shouldn't.

"Well . . . what happened. You did talk to Tom, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but . . . . But, well, I couldn't convince him, you know, to stop wanting what . . ." Sara paused as she thought of how to phrase this delicate situation on an open cell phone, "uh, what you don't want him to have. You know?"

"How did you approach it? What did you say to him, anyway?"

"Oh, well, he wouldn't listen to anything. He's convinced that he's right and, well, I couldn't convince him," Sara finished lamely.

There was a long pause and some static. "Karen, are you still there?"

"Yeah. I'm just thinking." There was another pause, then, "Wait! Wait! Oh my God! Sara you didn't. Tell me you didn't"

"Didn't what?" Sara asked weakly.

"Oh yes you did. Didn't you?" Karen accused her. "You had sex with Tommy. How could you Sara, you're his . . . ."

Sara interrupted Karen's angry tirade, "Hey! Don't you shout at me. Tom's a big beautiful . . . man. You should be flattered. And, personally, I think you're crazy not to take him up on his offer. But Karen had broken the connection.

"Oh well," Sara said out loud to herself, "she'll get over it. Or . . . Or, Tommy will seduce her and everything will be forgiven . . . . I hope."

Chapter Four

After masturbating, Tom got into the shower to wash the semen off his body and to freshen up from the hot and sweaty sex he and his aunt had just had. He was now sitting at his desk with a textbook open in front of him. He wasn't studying. He couldn't. Too much was rolling around in his mind: Images of watching his mother having sex with men and women at The Farm; images of the sex he had just had with Sara, not an hour ago; images of having sex with his mother.

He knew what society thought about incest, but he didn't care. How did fucking his aunt harm anyone? It was consensual adult behavior. It was no one's business but their own. And his strong desire to fuck his mother was the same. If he could convince her to have sex with him, it would be their business and no one else's. If. Right now it looked like that was a might big if. Still, he would continue to try. Besides the logic of the situation, he thought to himself, my mom's a hottie and the thought of fucking her is so damned exciting, so damned taboo, that I just have to see if I can wear her down and get her into bed.

His cock started to get erect again. Damn!, he thought, I've come five times today and "Mr. Happy" is still ready to go. Tom hadn't bothered to get dressed after getting out of the shower. He reached down and began to stroke himself lightly, imagining his mother on her back with her legs spread wide open to him, and slowly inserting his big, hard cock all the way into her willing pussy. He imagined her saying: "Oh yes Tom, fuck me. Fuck your mother with your big cock." Within seconds, he was fully erect again.

He heard a car in the driveway. He looked out the window and saw his mother getting out of her 350Z. She didn't look happy as she marched up the sidewalk to the front door.

"Hmm?" Tom mused to himself. "I think she must have talked to Auntie Sara. This could get interesting.

* * *

On the way home, after hanging up on her sister, Karen had fumed and cursed. Then she had taken several deep breaths and calmed down. She tried to think about this situation logically. Then she laughed at herself. Logic, she thought, that's the argument Tom was using. This wasn't a logical situation. Or was it?

Okay, so Sara and Tom had had sex. Where was the harm? They are both adults. It was consensual. Sara can't get pregnant. Even if she could, even if Sara allowed herself to get pregnant, the chances of her giving birth to a physically or mentally damaged baby were slim.

Tom was an attractive young man, Karen had to admit, as she continued to analyze the situation. Well, hell, he was more than attractive. He was a hunk. Tall, handsome, with a wonderfully lean, muscular body. And his cock. Karen was shocked to think that she was picturing her son's hard erect penis, as she had seen it last night at The Farm and this morning when she peeked into his room and watched him masturbating. But Jesus! She had to admit, he has a wonderful looking tool.

So, she continued to herself, this was a case of two overly horny people, her son and her sister, being thrown together in a very sexually tense situation—and I was the one who had done the throwing—doing what came naturally to two such people. Right? No! It was still incest. So why, she asked herself, was incest so bad? Because men tended to commit incest with females who were children—basically, rape. But Tom was not a child and, of course, neither was Sara. Because inbreeding can pair two bad recessive genes together and produced physically or mentally damaged offspring. But Sara couldn't get pregnant. And even that scenario didn't hold up in the light of logic. It was not required for couples to get genetic testing done before getting married to see if they might have bad recessive genes that could produce damaged offspring. Besides, while the chances of that happening was greater in cases of incest, it wasn't all that common. And such genetic problems did happen with married couples who were not related at all.

Karen sighed. So it really comes down to societal mores, which, when it came to incest were really based on religion and emotion and not logic and science. Of course, rape was wrong. And child molesting was rape and terribly wrong. But two consenting adults, who just happened to be closely related . . . well, shouldn't that just be between them?

She sighed again and said out loud to herself, "Okay. I have to admit, all things considered, that if Tom wasn't my son, I would gladly jump into bed with him and fuck his brains out." Karen giggled as the old, silly, phrase. But, at times, it did seem appropriate. "I have to admit that he is a very attractive young man and that my body, despite my beliefs, did react to his masculinity and sexuality. So now what, Karen?" she asked herself, still speaking out loud. "I don't know. I don't know. It's still incest and that seems so wrong . . . and yet, and yet. Damn it!" she shouted, "if I am fully truthful to myself—and logical—the thought of fucking my son is, is, is, well," she finally admitted, "exciting, even if it is wrong. There, I said it. For what it's worth."

Karen was still at odds over this situation as she pulled into her driveway and made her way up to the front door of her house.

* * *

The garage door had been closed, but Karen was pretty sure Tom was still home. "Tom," she called out towards the stairs, "are you here?"

"Yeah, Mom," she heard him answer. "I'm in my room."

Karen heaved a big sigh. She was determined to confront her son about his logical, but emotionally wrong, thoughts about her . . . them. She walked up the stairs with determination. When she got to his bedroom door she found it open. Tom was sitting at his desk, sideways to the door. He huge cock was fully erect and he was stroking it.

"Tom, this has to stop!" she said emphatically, stepping into his room.

Tom stood up and walk towards his mother, his erect cock pointing the way. Karen backed up but found herself stopped by the door jam.

Tom stopped right in front of his mother. The head of his cock was just brushing against the top of her slacks, where her blouse was tucked in. "Mom, you're so hot, so sexy that I can't think of anything else but you."

"Tom, no . . . ."

"After seeing you last night," he continued in spite of her interruption, "seeing you fucking and licking pussy; seeing you like I've never seen you before . . . . I was confused, conflicted. But then I did what you have always taught me. Think logically. I did. There is no logical reason why we couldn't have sex . . . if we both wanted to."

With that, he embraced his mother, pulled her to him in his strong arms and bent down and kissed her. Her first reaction was to keep her lips tightly closed. But then, his hard cock was poking straight into her abdomen and, without thinking, she reached down and grabbed it to shift it up to lay flat against her body. When she touched his cock it twitched in her hands and it felt like a jolt of electricity ran through her hand, arm, and body, making its way to her vagina. Karen's knees went weak and, at that moment, her mouth relaxed. The next thing she knew, she was kissing her son.

Karen was shocked, but she couldn't seem to find the strength to push him away. His tongue ran around hers, slick, smooth, and oh so tasty. She was also shocked to realized that she was still tightly holding on to her son's cock. She was further shocked to realize that her pussy was getting wet.

Karen's mind was confused. One part of her mind said that this was wrong, terribly wrong. The other part of her mind wanted to pull her son into her, to suck his cock, to feel that big man tool spread her pussy lips and enter her and fill her up fully.

She released Tom's cock and her arms embraced his naked body. Her fingers reach for and dug into his firm ass cheeks. She pulled her son's body tight against hers. She felt his big cock pressing hard against her belly. Right then she decided. Emotions aside, logic wins. There was no logical reason why she couldn't fuck her son. Ergo, there was no logical reason why she shouldn't. Yes, there were laws prohibiting such behavior, but they weren't based in logic when it came to adult consensual behavior. Besides, she wasn't going to tell anyone and she seriously doubted that Tom would, or Sara, for that matter. All things considered, Karen was willing to take that chance right now, as small as it was.

And while a part of her mind told her that sex was emotion, not logic, another part of her mind answered, that the argument was still valid. The decision to have sex with her son was, or could, or should be logical. But the fact that she was going to give into it and surrender herself to the physical pleasure—enhanced by the very taboo fact that it was her son that she was going to fuck—was emotional. The sweet, enjoyable, illogical pleasure of physically, sexually connecting with another person.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,067 Followers
1...34567...13