Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

While she and Tom were kissing, while she grabbed his bare buttocks and pulled his body firmly against hers, while she felt his very large, very hard erection pressing flat up against her belly, Karen, gave herself permission to accept what her body had told her already.

Karen moaned deep in her throat. She broke off the kiss, the kiss that had her panties all but soaked. She pushed her son back from her and looked him directly in his eyes. "Yes, Tom. Yes, I'll have sex with you." She was excited now and breathing heavily. And then, because she wanted to make this taboo, but sexually arousing situation, more real, she continued with, "I'm your mother, Tom, and I want you to fuck me."

Tom almost came right then, with his super-erect cock still pressing against his mother's belly. He couldn't believe that she had agreed to do it, at least that quickly. And he was thrilled at how she had worded it: "I'm your mother, Tom, and I want you to fuck me."

"Oh no, Mom," he said as he leaned forward to nuzzle her ear, which sent shivers down Karen's body, "I don't want to just fuck you. I want to make love to you. I love you, Mom. I truly love you and respect you and, and, gee I even like you." He gave his mother a grin as he pulled back to look her in the eyes.

Karen slapped his butt and laughed. "You'd better like me sonny boy."

"But," Tom continued, "having said that, I just want you to know that I also want to lick your sweet pussy and make you come. I want to lick your juices. I want you to suck me and let me come in your mouth. I want to carefully, slowly slide my cock into your pussy and, well, to fuck you until you come again, and then I will too, inside you, in your sweet, tight, beautiful pussy. That's what I want to do, Mom . . . and more, much more, if you'll let me."

Karen's body was trembling, now, with the enormity of what she was agreeing to do, of what she was about to do with her son. She wasn't sure what Tom meant by "much more," but she was willing to find out.

"I love you, Mom," Tom whispered into Karen's ear. "I love you with all my heart and soul. And I know that we can't, we won't be husband and wife. I'll always be your son and you my mother. But let's enjoy each other in a new dimension . . . physically, sexually . . . and with true love and affection, for as long as it lasts." He paused a second. "Can you do that, Mom?"

"Yes Tom. Yes, I can do that." Then Karen kissed her son on the mouth, lips to lips, tongue to tongue, tasting her sweet son's sweet mouth and becoming even more turned on with the love of it.

Karen gave out a squeal of surprise when, like he had done with his aunt earlier, he scooped his mother up into his strong arms and carried her over to his bed.

Karen smiled at her son. "My big strong lover. Only, carry me into my bedroom . . . if you can," she said as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down. Her stomach was doing flip-flops and her pussy was soaking wet. Now that she had decided to become her son's lover, she was super excited and hot to get started. "Your bed is only a double. I want to make love to you on my queen-sized bed . . . and I want to make love with you on my bed first." She continued quickly. "I know it's not logical, but it is symbolic. Later, we can fuck anywhere you—me—we want to."

Tom grinned at his beautiful mother. Okay, Mom, I'd like that too, actually. And are you questioning my virility by asking if I can carry you into your bedroom?"

Karen put her hands behind Tom's head and pulled it down to her. "I have no doubt about your virility, son." Then she kissed him again.

Tom carried his mother out his bedroom door and down the hallway to her bedroom, where he set her down carefully on her bed. He gently began unbuttoning her blouse. She knock his hands away and ripped it open, button flying every which way. Karen grinned at her son's slightly shocked expression. "It's an old blouse," she explained.

"Take my shoes off, please," she said as she started to undo her brassiere. Tom knelt and untied the laces to the cross-trainers his mother was wearing and pulled them off, then the short socks that she had on. When he looked up, Karen was rubbing her 34C breasts, hefting them, and gently squeezing them, while staring at her son. Her nipples were erect.

Tom stood up and gently pushed his mother onto her back. He unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks, and pulled them off, throwing them to one side. Next he reached down and slid his fingers under the elastic band of her lacy white panties. Tom looked his mother in the eyes. She gave him a mischievous smile. He slid her panties off and threw them in the direction of the slacks. He hadn't been wrong last night. His mother's genital area was baby-bare shaved.

He leaned over his mother, bracing his arms straight out with his hands flat on the bed. Her naked body was just below him, with her feet on the floor. His erection brushed against her belly sending a little shockwave through both of them. He lowered his body down and kissed her again, on the mouth, then moved to her right nipple which he first circled with his tongue, then blew on it, making it even harder, more erect, then he began to suck on it and use his teeth, biting gently then tugging on it. Karen moaned in pleasure. Her hands moved to his head and she pulled him firmly against her beautiful, smooth pillow of female flesh. Tom switch to the left nipple and did the same thing to it.

Then he started to kiss down her belly, heading for her vagina. He shifted his weight to kneel and to use his hands to spread his mother's legs wide apart. Karen stopped him.

"Hey, honey. I haven't had a shower since last night. I'm not, you know, real fresh down there."

"Well then, Mom," Tom said as he stood up, "we'll just have to do something about that, because I really want to lick your pussy before I fuck you."

"God! I love it when you talk like that," Karen laughed. She was really getting into the fact that she and her son were soon going to be lovers.

Tom reached down and took hold of his mother's hands and pulled her to her feet. Then he stooped a little and reached down to pick her up behind her thighs. He set her pussy lips down on the top side of his erection, then embraced his mother around her waist and hugged her tightly to him. Karen hugged him around the neck and wrapped her legs around his hips.

"My God! You're so strong, Tom. You picked me up like I was a little girl," Karen said as she wiggled her hips and enjoyed the feeling of her son's big cock between her wet labia.

Tom grinned at his mother. "I may pick you up like a little girl, but I'm gong to fuck you like a woman," then was immediately surprised by his mother's body convulsing.

Karen dug her fingers into Tom's back and rubbed her pussy back and forth on his cock. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" she panted, as her teeth bit into the muscle of shoulder.

"Oh my God!" Tom exclaimed. "Don't tell me that you . . . ."

"Un-huh," Karen gasped. "I just came. Wow! That was unexpected," she laughed weakly. She gave her son a strong hug. "I guess the excitement of it all, then your cock rubbing against my pussy and clit, and, well, the next thing I knew I was coming."

Tom kissed his mother on the mouth. The kiss lingered. But then Karen unwrapped her legs and put her feet on the floor. "I take it you were going to take me into the bathroom for a shower, eh?" She lifted one eyebrow at her son.

"That's the plan, Stan," he responded.

Karen took Tom's hand in hers and, with somewhat jelly-like knees, led him into the master bath. The original cast iron bathtub had been removed and had been replaced with what Karen called a Roman bath. It longer and wider than the old bathtub. The side open to the bathroom had a square-edged wall, wider than and a bit higher than the average bathtub and everything was covered in a masterful tile job. The bathtub could be filled and two people could soak in it, side-by-side. Two people could also easily take a shower in it. She had decided against sliding doors and used a shower curtain rod and shower curtain so that she could open it up completely if she wanted to while soaking in the tube, which she did from time-to-time.

Karen let go of her son's hand, turned and bent over to turn on the water. Tom, who still had his erection, slid it between her legs and began moving it in and out, with his hands firmly on his mother's beautiful, womanly hips.

"Ah! Tom. No," she exclaimed. "Let's get this done. I want to feel your big cock filling me up as soon as possible."

Tom grinned, although his mother couldn't see it. He spread his feet wide, adjusted his body, then press the tip of his cock into the entrance of her pussy. Karen gasped, then braced herself on the side of the bathtub.

"No time like the present," he said.

She gasped again as Tom slowly pressed his big cock into her vagina. She was already super wet and he didn't meet any resistance, except for her firm vaginal muscles being stretched as he went deep into his mother's pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" Karen exclaimed. "You're so big. You fill me so much. Oh God, it feels good. Oh yes, Tom, fuck me with your big cock.

Tom held his mother firmly by the hips and began stroking her faster and, still feeling nothing but slip-and-slid slickness, he gave her another two inches. Soon he was fucking her with nearly all of his nine inch cock.

Tom was panting and grunting and totally fascinated that he was actually fucking his mother who was obviously enjoying it tremendously. He was at the point of coming and he began to fuck his mother even harder.

"Oh God yes! Oh God yes! Oh God yes!" Karen was chanting, like a mantra, almost screaming.

"Oh yes, Mom! Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh yes, Mom, I'm coming!" Tom cried out between clenched teeth, his face and neck flushed with the veins bulging out on his neck, as his cock began spewing his thick hot cum deep into his mother's clenching pussy.

Karen was coming too. This one much stronger that the one she had just had a minute ago in the bedroom. She was so filled with cock . . . with her son's big cock. Her son was fucking her! She was overcome, not only with the sheer physical pleasure of what they were doing, but with the fact that Tom, her son, was actually fucking her. Karen's muscles felt like jelly and she could only hope that Tom would be able to hold her up. Because if he couldn't, then she was likely to take a header into the bathtub.

Tom's muscles were trembling from the intensity of his orgasm, as it slowly receded. He was breathing heavily. He was still holding his mother's hips. Then he slowly went to his knees on the rug beside the bathtub, bringing his mother carefully down with him. As he did so, his cock, now starting to lose it's fullness, slid from Karen's pussy with a sucking sound.

They ended up on the floor. Tom was kneeling and Karen was, basically, sitting on his lap. She stretched back against her son's heaving chest, then turned her head and was able to give him a kiss on the cheek. Tom's hands came up and lifted his mother's breast's and massaged them gently. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her lightly on and around her ear.

"That was fantastic, Tom," Karen said as she pressed back more firmly against Tom's body.

"Mom, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had," Tom said with a little laugh. "As you said, 'that was fantastic.'"

"I can't say it was the most intense for me," Karen's right arm came back to caress Tom's head, "but if it wasn't, then it was right there next to it."

Tom pushed his mother up to a standing position then, holding his hands on her hips to steady himself, he began to get up, too. As he did, he appreciated his mother's firm buttocks, and gave the right one a little bite, which made her yelp in surprise.

When he was standing, Karen turned to embrace him. They kissed again, long and sweet. When they broke the kiss, Karen took her son's face in her hands. "Tommie, I love you."

He nodded, "And you know I love you, too, Mom."

"Yes. And I'm looking forward to us being lovers. I think, if we are careful . . . you know, discreet . . . ."

He nodded again, "Absolutely, Mom. Without a doubt," he affirmed.

"Then we can have a wonderful, loving, and very pleasurable relationship," Karen finished.

"I agree one hundred percent, Mom." Tom bent down to kiss his mother gently on her lips. "And, like I said, we won't be husband and wife. We will always be mother and son. I love you and respect you. But, someday I will get married and have a family. However, I'm not in a hurry for that. So, for while this lasts, hopefully for many, many years, let's just enjoy it as much as possible and fuck ourselves silly as much as we can. Whadda ya think?" he finished up quickly, with a goofy look on his face.

Karen laughed and gave Tom a shove. "Well, big boy, do you still want to lick your mother's pussy," she said lasciviously.

"Oh hell yes!

"Even after you've just come in it . . . which is now dripping down my leg, " she asked with arched eyebrows.

"Not a problem, Mom."

"I'm mean, I'm just going to take a shower. I'm not going to douche, and . . . ."

"Mom," Tom took Karen by the shoulders and gave her a knowing look. "I've licked my own cum out of Becky's pussy. And, at some point, I will do the same with you. 'Nuff said?"

Karen grinned. "I've always liked Becky. And, it seems, for very good reasons."

Tom merely grinned back at his mother.

The water had been running in the bathtub all this time. "Well," Karen said, "if I'm going to take a shower, the water temp needs to be adjusted. However, I'm afraid that if I bend over to check it things might get delayed again."

Tom laughed then bent over to check the water temperature. Karen gave his firm ass a good squeeze. She ran her hand between his legs to take hold of and gently stroke and massage his balls.

"Yeah, I see what you mean," Tom said with a chuckle. "Water's fine." Tom said as he turned on the shower head. He climbed into the bathtub with his mother following him. She let go of her son's big testicles as she climbed in, then pulled the shower curtain closed.

Both of them took turns getting wet, letting the water sluice over them. Karen picked up the bar soap and began to lather her body. Tom gently took the soap from his mother's hand and began rubbing it and his hands over her body, starting with her shoulders and arms. Then he moved to her breasts. Karen was facing him, with the shower stream at her back. Tom's soap slick hands moved around and around his mother's tits. Her nipples were quite erect.

For a minute Tom and his mother looked each other directly in the eyes, then Karen closed hers and sighed, letting herself just feel her son's big hands moving over her body.

Tom began lathering up his mother's belly, then kneeling, his hands moved down to her pubic area. Karen adjusted her body and mover her feet apart. Tom's soapy right hand reached between her legs, pressing against and all around her pussy, but being careful to keep soap out of her inner labia. Karen made a little moaning sound in the back of her throat. She looked down to see Tom looking up at her. Spray from the shower was bouncing off the walls and shower curtain around her. Tom's face was covered with droplets. Water dripped from his eyebrows and blinking eyelashes. He smiled up at her. She smiled back at him and sighed. What Tom was doing felt good. Not only the sexual part, but just being lathered up by his strong, gentle hands.

Next, Tom washed his mother's legs and had her braced herself and lift her feet to him, one at a time, so he could washed them—top, bottom, and between the toes. Karen almost laughed because it tickled a little, but felt really good, too. She realized that this whole scene, her son washing her body was turning her on again.

"Turn around and rinse your front," Tom said, "and I'll start on your back. She did what he said and Tom stood up to begin lathering her back, again, beginning at the shoulders. What he was doing became more like a massage. Karen stopped rinsing herself. She braced her hands against the front wall of the shower-bath and let the water strike her on her chest just above her breasts and flow down over the front of her body. Tom had put down the soap and was massaging her back, now, for real. His big soapy hands were pressing and caressing all the right places. It was both relaxing and sensual.

Tom picked up the soap again, lathered up his hands well, then started to rub them on Karen's firm ass-cheeks. Next he slipped, his right hand between those cheeks and began washing her ass, itself. He slid his soapy right hand back between her butt-cheeks and gave particular attention to his mother's tight little anal sphincter.

Around and around that little muscle his fingers went. He held his left hand out in front of his mother to rinse the soap off of it. Then, with, his left hand, he reached down to make sure her pussy was completely rinsed. When it was, he began to use his four fingers to press against and rub in a circular motion on her pussy lips and clitoris. At the same time, he carefully pressed the middle finger of his slick and soapy right hand directly against his mother's anus.

"Oh!" Karen said, not totally surprised. Her body stiffened a bit, then relaxed as she pushed her ass back towards her son.

Tom's cock had been half-hard all the time he had been washing his mother's body. Now it started becoming fully erect. He pressed harder and felt Karen's tight anus begin to open. He continued pressing and slid half the length of his finger into his mother's ass. Karen moaned and reached up and back over her head to grab Tom by the hair. She pulled him down to her neck, where he started to bite her gently. He was now fucking her asshole with his finger while his other hand was stimulating her pussy.

"Oh God, Tom, that feels good," she moaned.

"This is incredible, Mom," Tom whispered into her ear. "But . . . no pun intended," he said, "as much as I would like to continue with this, I want to get you out of the shower and onto your back on your bed. I really want to lick your pussy, Mom. And, now, that I've washed your asshole so well, I'd like to lick that too."

"Like I said before, Tom, I love it when you talk to me that way," Karen laughed.

Tom pulled his finger from his mother's grasping anal sphincter. Karen turned around then reached down to grab the soap.

"No, Mom. I've already had two showers today. One just before aunt Sara arrived and once after she left . . . ."

"Oh yes. My wonderful, helpful sister who was supposed to talk you out of having sex with me. Instead, she fucked you herself and, I think, incited, or excited, you even more." She pretended to be angry, but she wasn't and Tom knew it.

"Yeah, you're right, but aren't you glad she didn't."

Karen laughed. "I think so, don't you? Now, get out through the back while I finish in here."

Tom reached around her to rinsed his right hand then he bent down to kiss his mother on the mouth again, sweetly. She kissed him back.

Tom opened the shower curtain at the back of the tub and stepped out. He grabbed a towel and began drying off. A few moments later Karen turned off the shower and stepped out herself. A couple of minutes later they were on her bed, with the comforter and top sheet pulled back. Karen was laying up against the four big pillows she had on the bed. Tom was kneeling between her legs. He stretched forward and kissed her again.

"Are you ready, Mom, or do you need more foreplay?"

"I'm ready, sweetie." Oh yes, I'm ready, Karen thought. A shiver of anticipation went through her body at the thought of her son licking her pussy and making her come with his tongue and mouth. Karen smiled at her son. "Yeah, baby, I'm ready for you to lick me."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...45678...13