Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking her son in the eyes, Karen lowered her mouth down over his lip-stretching cock. Tom groaned again, feeling his mothers wet and warm and oh so soft mouth enclose the head of his dick and several inches of the shaft. She soon developed a smooth rhythm, her head bobbing up and down on Tom's big tool.

Tom lay back down and groaned and moaned at the wonderful feeling that his mother's mouth was giving to his cock. She would go fast for a while, then slow down, then suck just on the tip and let her tongue circle around and around it. Then she would go back to sucking his cock deep into her mouth again and the process would start all over.

Within just a few minutes, Tom could feel that pleasant, loin-filling feeling that meant he was going to come, and soon. He propped himself up on his elbows again to watch his mother sucking his cock. Her eyes were closed. It was like she was in a trance. "That's it, Mom. Oh God it feels so good. That's it. Oh yes, Mom, I'm going to come. I'm going to come. Oh Mom! Yesssss! Aaahhh!"

Tom's hips bucked up and he nearly choked his mother as his huge cum cannon began shooting a big load of cum into her mouth in pulse after pulse. She quickly adjusted herself to accommodate her son's movements and kept on sucking and swallowing. Soon, he stopped coming, although his cock was still feeling like it was pulsing. Karen took her mouth off of it and smiled up at her son.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum."

"Yeah," Tom said weakly. "The first release of the day usually is." He was relaxing in the warm afterglow of a great orgasm and his body was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration.

"Come on up here, Mom," he reached out to her.

"Just a second, honey," she said, then she sucked up the bit of semen oozing out of end of his penis. She firmly stroked his cock a couple of times and was rewarded by a final big glop of cum. Her tongue flicked out to lick it up, but she had to use her lips to suck it into her mouth.

"That was fantastic, Mom. You are one hell of a cocksucker."

"Why, thank you son. I think you're a pretty damned good pussy-licker, you know."

They laughed then kissed affectionately for a long time while their hands caressed each other's body. They couldn't get enough of the taste and feel of each other.

"Why don't we have mimosas and a light breakfast on the deck, lover boy?" They had bought two bottles of champagne the night before, but had only drank one. Karen also knew there was orange juice, bagels, cream cheese, as well as some grapes, in the 'fridge.

"Sounds great to me, Mom, but, uh . . . . Well, don't you want me to pleasure you . . . uh . . . now?

"Oh I'm going to get my share of pleasure today, but I can wait a while. Right now, however, I'm hungry for food. And while I really enjoyed swallowing your cum, it wasn't enough to fill me up." Karen grinned at her son.

"Okay then. Shall we dress or go au natural?" Tom asked. Both knew that the neighbors couldn't see into their back yard.

"I vote for au natural," Karen answered.

"Naked it is then," Tom agreed. "Then later, maybe a dip in the pool and, well, who knows what could happen out there," he raised his eyebrows archly, "in the broad daylight."

"Yes, who knows. But not all six time, big boy, I don't want us to get sunburned, especially your butt and your back," Karen laughed again.

* * *

During and after breakfast they had talked about where their new incestuous relationship was going and the obvious need for complete discretion. Other than Sara, who already was involved—although she didn't know yet that Tom and Karen were now lovers—there were Karen's parents. But they lived on the East Coast, in Virginia. They saw them only two or three times a year. If the grandparents should come for a visit, then Karen and Tom would be totally discreet, without so much as casual pat or over friendly hug, or even knowing looks. Karen had some cousins, but they had never been close and, again, they all live back East.

Tom's father had been an only child. He had been born late in his parents lives. Both of Tom's paternal grandparents had also been only children. They had been elderly when Tom's dad had been tragically killed, and both had died by the time Tom was 16. To the best of his mother's knowledge, he had no other relatives on that side of the family, at least, none that she had ever heard of.

Then they had talked about the issue of Tom's friends. He only had three close ones, guys that could be expected to be over to their house at least once a week, if not more. Karen impressed upon Tom how serious this issue was. He agreed and promised that his friends would never know.

Then he mentioned Becky and how he had told her on the way home from The Farm about wanting to have sex with his mother. He told Karen what Becky had told him, that from her perspective it was no big deal and to go for it. He also told her that Becky had confessed to having seduced her father just last year when she turned eighteen and that they still had a sexual relationship.

"Steve Ferguson is having sex with Becky?" Karen was shocked.

"Yeah, and, by the way, I did promise Becky to keep it a secret, which I will, of course. But telling you, I don't think counts, seeing how we are lovers now, too."

"Anyway," Tom continued, "as to Becky and her dad, I guess it's just a weekend thing, now that she's going to school in the City.

"Just a weekend thing . . . .!" Karen had started to say more, then thought about it. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be so shocked, considering that you have now seduced and despoiled your poor ol' mother." She pulled a face at Tom.

"Oh yeah, Mom. I really had to twist your arm, didn't I?"

"Well, it was more like twisting my nipples. Ooo! That thought gave me a little thrill."

Tom stood up. He reached down and took his mother's hands then pulled to her feet. Tom embraced her tightly—warm naked flesh to warm naked flesh—and kissed her affectionately. "So, what I was getting at, was that I will probably have to let Becky know . . . . You know?"

"Yeah, I know. But after all that you have told me about Becky, especially that she has a similar relationship with her dad, well, I think I can trust her."

"Also, I thought," Tom said cautiously, "that maybe, just maybe, we might invite Becky and her dad over some night for a little fun. That is," he went on hurriedly, "if you think he is attractive and all, and if you think you might like to, well, you know, have sex with Becky."

"Oh, you little schemer, you. We have been lovers for less than 24 hours and you already want to bring someone else into the relationship." But Karen was smiling. "Actually, Becky is quite an attractive young woman. And, while I really don't know Steve Ferguson that well, on a purely physical level I find him to be quite attractive, too." Soooo, sure, why not? But not right away, okay? I want to get used to our relationship first. Do you agree?"

"Of course, Mom. There's no hurry about any of it. And, yeah, I want to get to know you, physically, every way I can."

"God, Mom!" Tom suddenly felt a wave of deep emotion wash over him. "I love you so much. And I want you, us, to be happy and satisfied with what we are doing, and what we are going to do."

"Thank you, Tom. That means a lot to me." Karen said. Then, as Tom was standing by the edge of the pool, she gave him a quick hard shove and laughed at the look on his face as he yelled and fell backwards into the pool.

By the time he had surfaced, Karen had dived in. After a little water splashing at each other, they both swam a few laps. Now Tom and Karen were standing waist-deep in the pool, kissing passionately. His hard cock was lodged between his mother's thighs, its length pressing firmly up against her pussy.

"Hold on, just a minute, Mom," Tom said as he moved to shallower water, then lifted himself out of the pool. He grabbed the towels they had brought out with them to the pool and smoothed them down by the edge. Karen moved over to where he had laid the towels down. Tom jumped back into the water, kissed his mother, then lifted her up onto the edge of the pool, with her help, so that she was sitting on the towels.

"Lay back, Mom, and spread your legs for me," he said.

Karen did as he said and then gasped as she felt his hot mouth cover her pussy, which was now cooled from the water in the pool. The contrast between her cool skin and his, oh so warm, mouth and tongue was great.

But more than that, Tom hadn't shaved this morning. Karen liked the feeling of a woman going down on her; the soft cheeks and chin, but she also liked the very masculine feel of light whiskers in her most sensitive place, as long as the man didn't overdo it and give her a rash. Tom was being careful.

However, even that contrast was soon lost to her as the pleasure that his tongue was giving her overcame everything else. Tom slid his tongue as deep into his mother's vagina as he could. He tasted the vaginal lubrication that her body was beginning to make and savored its taste before he began to lick her pussy up and down and up and down, then he sucked on her clitoris and made her gasp again. She was moaning and pushing her hips against his face when he managed to slip two fingers into her pussy.

"Ah, yes! That's good, Tom. Keep that up," she urged.

Tom's fingers searched for, found, and was firmly rubbing on the area where his mother's g-spot should be . . . and then he felt it under his rubbing fingers. He kept licking and sucking at his mother's labia and clit while keeping up a firm circular rubbing pressure on her g-spot.

Karen now had her fingers wrapped tightly in her son's hair, pulling his face into her sex. Her head and shoulders were raised so that she could watch Tom lick her pussy and finger-fuck her g-spot. She was burning with lust and pleasure that soon became ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh! Tommy! Tommy!" She said in a strained whisper, trying not to make too much noise. Even though the neighbors couldn't see into their yard, that didn't mean they couldn't hear what was going on if Karen and Tom were too loud. She had just enough awareness to control her voice. But she was coming now and coming hard. And she knew that she was squirting, too, right into her son's mouth, from his expert manipulation of her g-spot. Her body convulsed as wave after wave of ecstatic sexual pleasure flowed over her.

Tom relaxed his mouth and fingers. Karen released his hair and fell back. Her legs came down and rested on her son's shoulders.

Tom stood up straighter in the water and put his hands at the tops of his mother's thighs. He pulled the backs of them against his chest. Looking down at his mother's relaxed body, her eyes closed, he said, "So, Mom, did you like that?"

Karen opened her eyes and laughed. "Oh Tommy! That was wonderful. You can do that to me anytime you want—here, at the pool, on my bed, on the couch, on the kitchen floor, just anywhere. Wow!"

She pulled her legs off of Tom's shoulders and place them in the water as she sat up. She took hold of her son's head and brought her mouth to his and kissed him deeply, lovingly, and long.

When they had finished the kiss, Tom levered himself out of the pool and sat beside his mother. His cock was fully erect. The veins on its surface were full and bulging. The glans was swollen tight and a deep reddish color.

"Hmmm? Looks like you need to do something about this," Karen said as her fingers began to stroke her son's thick manhood ever so lightly.

"Yeah, that would be good," Tom replied. If anything, the feeling of his mother's fingers gently caressing his cock make it even harder, if that was possible. "But first, I want to ask you something."

"What's that, lover?" Karen leaned over to give her son an affectionate peck on the cheek.

"Well, you are obviously bi-sexual." Karen nodded as she was looking down at her hand stroking her son's cock. "Sooo," Tom continued, "I was wondering if aunt Sara was too."

Karen quickly looked up at her son. Then she grinned playfully. "Is my little boy scheming again?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you were both bi-sexual, if you, well, you know. If you two had ever, uh, made love to each other," he finally finished.

Karen gave Tom a frank look. "Actually, no. I mean we did talk about it once. But it seemed, well, kind of strange, with us being sisters and all."

"Yeah," Tom responded, "like incest, eh?"

His mother stopped stroking his cock and gave him a blank stare for a second, then she started laughing. "Yeah, like incest. So let me guess," she continued. "You think that we—you, me, and Sara—should have a threesome . . . and that Sara and I should make love to each other."

"That'd be really cool, Mom. And I could fuck you both while you took turns licking each other's pussies." He gave his mother his best winning smile.

Karen sat there for a moment with her mouth open to respond. She thought about it, the whole situation—her incest with her son, Sara's incest with her son, her and Sara's bisexuality. All things considered, when she thought about it logically, there was no reason why they couldn't do that. She didn't know if Sara would agree to it, but she probably would. Karen wasn't particularly sexually attracted to her sister, but then, now that she thought about it, that had more to do with her being her sister and the incest thing than whether she found Sara to be a sexually appealing woman. With the breaking of the incest taboo—by both of them, with Tom—that left another door open to having an incestuous affair with her sister. Karen immediately knew that she now wanted to explore that option.

She closed her mouth and smiled. "Let me guess, that would be, or could be, a logical scenario for us to, um, delve into? Am I right?"

Tom's knowing look and big grin said it all. He put his arm around his mother's shoulders and hugged her then gave her a peck on the lips. "It's just something you might want to think about," he said as he got to his feet, then helped his mother to hers. He bent down to grab the towels.

"How about we go over there to, uh, take care of this," Tom, by shifting his hips back and forth, rubbed the head of his dick across his mother's abdomen then pointed to a spot on the lawn under the canopy of a maple tree. "After all, as you said, Mom, I wouldn't want to get my back or butt sunburned."

Karen smiled at Tom and nodded. Her mind was in a whirl now. Having sex in her own backyard, with her son, in the middle of the morning, gave her a tingle of excitement in her stomach and reaching down deep into her loins. She found that amazing, considering that she had just had a terrific orgasm not five minutes ago.

Tom walked over to where he had indicated and Karen followed. They laid the towels down carefully on the grass. Karen then got on her hands and knees on them and look over her back at her son. "You want to take me like this," she asked seductively as she wiggled her ass.

"Oh hell yes!," Tom grinned. "But not this time. I want to look you in the eyes while we fuck out here in the yard," he told her quietly.

Another thrill of excitement ran through Karen at her son's words. She got onto her back and spread her legs. Tom kneeled between them then positioned himself so that his knees were beside her hips and he was sitting back on his heels. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down through his mother's still swollen and sensitized labia. Her vagina was starting to produce more lubrication again. Soon, Tom's cockhead was wet from his mother's pussy juices.

"Oh, Tommy, that feels good," Karen sighed.

"Yeah, it does," he replied. Then he positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to his mother's vagina and, shifting his weight forward to hold his body up with his arms, slowly pushed his super-hard erection into his mother's hot, wet love hole. He groaned with pleasure at the feeling of his mother's tight pussy being forced open by the blunt thickness of his manhood.

"Yessssssss!" Karen hissed. She spread her legs wider to better expose her sex to her son, who now came down to support himself on his forearms and began to fuck her slowly. Initially, she had closed her eyes. Now she opened them. Tom's head was beside hers. He was gently nibbling on her earlobe and his moist breath in her ear was terribly exciting, along with the feeling of his big cock fucking in and out of her tightly stretched pussy. His thick shaft filled her so completely and so gratifyingly when he pushed it deep inside her, she felt like she never wanted to stop fucking him.

She looked up at the lower branches and leaves of the tree. There was a slight breeze and they moved lightly back and forth. The leaves were so vibrantly green with life that it amazed her. Karen shifted her eyes to look up into the clear blue sky, so deep and bright. Hearing the birds, seeing the green of the grass and the tree and the blue of the sky; being out here in the backyard on this beautiful morning being fucked by her son was such a turn-on that she immediately had an orgasm. Her legs wrapped around Tom's hips and her arms hugged him tightly as her body spasmed against him.

"Oh Tommy! Oh Tommy!" she whispered harshly into his ear. Then, more softly, "I love you. I love you fucking me." The orgasm was receding now, but she didn't want to stop. She knew that now was the time to let loose. Then she would have another climax, an even bigger and better one.

"Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me hard!" she pleaded in a soft but urgent voice. Karen moved her hips in time to her son's thrusting cock.

Tom did just that. He started fucking his big tool harder and deeper into his mother's pussy, which was stretched to the limit. He could feel the head of his dick bumping into something. At the same time, Karen grunted, as if in pain.

Tom slowed down. "Are you okay, Mom? Am I hurting you?"

"No! Yes! Just a little. Not really. Don't worry, Tommy. It's good. Keep fucking me hard and I'll come again, soon."

Reassured, Tom let it fly. He was fucking his mother as hard and fast as he could and all of a sudden he knew it was time. "Oh, Mom! I'm coming! I'm coming!" he strained out, trying to keep as quiet as he could. And then he was on automatic pilot as his big cock pulsed and his ejaculate came shooting out of the end of this cock with great body-shaking spasms as he filled his mother's vagina with his cum again.

Karen was caught up in it with him, starting her second orgasm of the morning. She was biting his shoulder again, as she had yesterday afternoon, this time to keep from screaming out her delight and, perhaps, alarm the neighbors. Pleasure rippled through her body. And then Tom was slowing down. And then he stopped. They were both panting and laughing quietly at the sheer joy of being alive and giving each other such pleasure.

"Ahem," Tom and Karen heard someone clearing their throat behind them. It was all Karen could do to keep from squealing in surprise. Tom, merely started. Karen raised her head and looked over Tom's shoulder. Tom twisted his torso and neck to look around.

"That was quite a show, you two," Sara said with a serious look on her face. She was sitting in a chair under the poolside umbrella, drinking that last of the mimosas. "Does this mean, big sister, that you are no longer mad at me." Then she gave them both a dazzling smile.

"Oh, God, Sara! You scared me," Karen responded. "And please keep your voice down." She pointed to both sides of the yard then to her ears.

Sara did an "oops" gesture with her fingers over her mouth, then nodded and winked.

By then, Tom had rolled over onto his back. He braced himself up on his elbows. His cock pulled out of his mother's pussy all wet and shiny. "Hi Auntie!" He said quietly, as he grinned back at her.

1...678910...13