Logical Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara, who was wearing a light cotton blouse, tan cotton shorts, and sandals, put her drink down and walked over to kneel beside Tom. "Um-um-um! Look at that beautiful boy's beautiful cock." She looked both Tom and Karen in the eyes. "This might seem a little kinky, but I just have to give it a try." With that, Sara took hold of her nephew's wet cock then bend down and took half of it into her mouth and began sucking on it.

Tom and Karen exchanged a knowing look.

After a few moments, Sara raised her mouth off of Tom's now nearly fully erect penis. "Um, kind of tasty," she said with a questioning look at her sister. "You haven't answered my question, Karen. Are you still mad at me?"

Karen shook her head and laughed. "No, Sara, obviously I'm not." She got to her feet. "Come on guys, let's go into the house where we can talk. I don't want to tempt fate out here, and any nosey neighbors, you know?"

Tom got to his feet then picked up and shook out the towels. Karen grabbed the corner of one to wipe her son's semen that was leaking out of her vagina and running down her leg. Then Sara and Karen took the plates, glasses, and pitcher from the table and walked into the house. Tom was right behind them.

Chapter Six

They sat around the kitchen table. Karen began telling Sara about coming home yesterday and how Tom had grabbed her and kissed her and how she, well, something changed inside her and how she had responded. Sara took this all in, then realized that she was the only one in clothes.

"Excuse me, sis, I don't want to be the odd person out, here," Sara said as she stood up. She quickly divested herself of her clothing and sandals and sat back down. Karen was giving her a look. "What? You're both naked. I can't be naked too? It's not like you have never seen me naked, especially at The Farm . . . Naked and fucking. And Tommy saw me naked yesterday, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I remember," Karen said, pretending like she was angry. "Sent you to talk him out of what we are now committed to . . . ."

"Can I join the commitment too," Sara asked innocently.

Karen laughed. "Actually, Tom and I have already talked about that." Sara's face lit up with expectation. "And we decided that if you want to continue to have an incestuous sexual relationship with Tom, then it's alright by us." Karen stressed the word incestuous for effect, but she was smiling at her sister. Tom was grinning too.

"Oo! Oo! exclaimed Sara, "of course I do." She looked over at Tom and wiggled her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, but there's more," Karen continued.

"More?" asked Sara. "As in more sex? I'm all for that."

Tom was just sitting there watching these two beautiful, naked, women having that conversation, but he wasn't concentrating on what was being said. Their wonderful breasts with their lovely nipples were staring at him. Without saying anything, he leaned forward and took his aunt's right nipple between his right thumb and forefinger and his mother's left nipple between his left thumb and forefinger and began to gently pinch and tug on them.

Both women went quiet and turned to stare at him with a look that all but said "how rude." Then they glanced at each other and broke out laughing.

"Oh Tommy, you're incorrigible," his aunt said with a laugh.

"I couldn't help it. Two of the most beautiful women on the planet are right here in front of me, naked, with their equally beautiful tits staring at me. I've had sex with both of you, so what's a guy supposed to do?"

"Awww, that's so sweet, son," Karen said. She took his hand in hers and kissed it then placed it back on her breast. When Sara saw what her sister was doing, she followed suite.

"So, before we were interrupted," Sara shot a grin at her nephew, "you were saying something about more sex."

Karen decided to be blunt, mainly to see if she could shock her sister. "Yes, Tommy would like us, you and me, to take turns licking each other's pussies while he fucks us." She raised her eyebrows in gesture of query.

"But were sisters!" Sara exclaimed.

Tom took his fingers from his mother and aunt's now erect nipples. "So, Auntie, what's the problem? Is it the incest thing? I mean, you are bi-sexual, aren't you?"

Karen laughed. She watched her sister's face as it went from slight puzzlement to questioning look—as though she was questioning herself.

Sara turned to Karen. "Say sis, we are bi-sexual. So why haven't we ever done each other?

"It was the incest thing, Sara." But now," Karen said, as she glanced over to her son, "it seems we have crossed that barrier so, logically, as Tom would put it, there is no reason not to, as you put it, 'do each other.' And, if we are going to do each other, I can't think of a better way to do it than to have my son's big cock fucking me while I'm going down on you."

"I'll second that," Sara said emphatically.

They all laughed. Then Tom stood up. He had a fully erect, raging hard-on.

"Geez Louise!" Sara exclaimed. "I don't remember it being that big. Maybe it's the morning light in here. And I must say," she continued, "you sure do recover quickly."

"It's one of the benefits of being a 19-year-old male with raging hormones," Tom told his aunt. He was slowly stroking up and down the length of his cock.

"Were you going to say something, Tom," Karen asked, almost sarcastically.

"Yeah, I was going to say, now that we have that issue out of the way, why don't we all go to your bedroom and have some fun."

"Sit down, Tom. We still have a little more talking to do," his mother told him.

Tom shrugged, flashed a grin at his aunt, then sat down.

"So what else do you want to talk about, sis?" Sara asked.

"Well, last night Tom told me that he had come seven times yesterday. He said that that was a personal best for him in one day. I told him that, today, I wanted him to fuck me seven times. Only, I decided this morning to give him a blow job first thing. Now, I'm going to have to share my remaining six fuck with you."

"Oh you poor baby." Sara knew from her sister's expression and how she said it that she wasn't really upset. "I tell you what, now that we are going to be lovers too, I will lick you good and plenty to make up for it. Okay?"

"Okay," Karen quickly agree. She leaned towards her sister with her arms out. Sara moved closer and Karen whispered in her ear, "Let's tease Tom." Sara gave a slight nod, knowing just what her sister wanted. If possible, Tom's erection got even harder as he watched his mother and aunt begin kissing each other, using lot's of tongue, sucking on each other's mouths and, in general, getting passionate..

"Wow! That was good for me. Was it good for you?" Sara asked her sister.

"Oh yeah. I think getting past this incest hang-up is going to be a good thing." Karen kissed Sara once more, tasting her, feeling her soft lips on hers, feeling their tongues slid over and around each other, feeling her sister kissing her back just as intently.

Karen was turned on now, kissing her sister and thinking about her son fucking her while she went down on Sara. "Oh hell! I had more to discuss, but it can wait. Let's do as Tom suggested and go up to my bedroom and have some fun."

Tom was out of his chair in a shot. Sara stood, took a step towards her nephew and wrapped her fingers and thumb around his huge erection sticking straight out in front of him.. "Do you think you can, uh, you know, point the way, Tommy." They all laughed.

"Follow me ladies," Tom said as he headed for the stairs. Karen and Sara, with their arms loosely around each other's waist, did just that.

Tom and Karen hadn't made up the bed before going downstairs earlier. Now Tom pulled down the comforter and the top sheet, then plopped himself into the middle of the bed on his back. His mother snuggled up to him on his right side. His aunt did the same on his left side. They all took turns kissing each other. He had just switched to kiss Sara again when his mother moved down to start sucking his cock.

Sara broke of the kiss and moved down to help Karen. Karen took her mouth off of her son's lip-stretching tool and began kissing her sister. Then Sara started sucking her nephew's cock while Karen moved back up to kiss her son on the mouth again.

Tom had his mother move up a bit more so that he could caress her breasts and suck and gently bite her nipples. Karen moaned and pressed her breast more firmly into her son's mouth. He switched from one nipple to the other while his aunt was licking his cock-head like an ice cream cone and slowly stroking her hand up and down his length.

Next, Tom pulled Sara's head from his cock. He was getting too turned on. He wanted to do this slowly and carefully. Giving his mother's nipples one last suck, he pulled his aunt up further on the bed and turned her onto her back. He kissed her sweetly then gave her nipples a little action, which elicited a lot of moaning from her, considering that she had very sensitive nipples. But he didn't stay too long there. He kissed and bit his was down to her pussy and began to lick and suck on it seriously. That really got Sara to moaning and pressing her pussy firmly against Tom's mouth.

Karen maneuvered herself to where she could start kissing Sara on the mouth, then moved down to suck on her nipples. Sara started to feel herself approaching the edge of the orgasmic abyss. Tom could sense it in the tenseness of her body and he pulled his mouth away from her sweet-tasting sexual cleft.

"Ohhhh noooo! Tommy, don't stop. I was getting close to coming," she complained.

"Not to worry, auntie dear," Tom said as he wiped the wetness off of his chin and then wiped his hand across his thigh. "I want to fuck you first, since I just fucked Mom out in the yard just a little while ago. Besides, before this day is over, you'll come more than once." He grinned at Sara. She grinned back, knowing that what he said was true. Karen grinned too. All this sex, incestuous sex, with her son and now her sister, had put her in a state of delightful amazement.

Tom rolled his mother onto her back and began giving her equally sweet-tasting pussy the same treatment that he had been giving to his aunt. Now it was Karen's turn to gasp and moan in pleasure as her son buried his face between her legs to lick and suck and nibble up and down her sex.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She complained as Tom pulled himself away and sat back on his heels.

"Sara," Tom said, "would you like to take over here while I fill you tight little pussy with my big dick?"

"Oh God, would I ever," she said excitedly. "Are you ready for me to go down on you big sister?"

"Yes," Karen said with a quaver in her voice. Here was another first in her sexual life. Her sister was going to go down on her. Later, she knew, she would return the pleasure. Her stomach felt like it had butterflies in it.

Sara leaned over Karen and kissed her on the lips. Tom scooted back on the bed further. Sara then maneuvered herself between her sister's legs and got on her knees and elbows. Karen spread her legs wide and raised herself up on her elbows. She wanted to see her sister licking her pussy, as well as watch Tom fucking her.

Sara placed her hands on Karen's thighs, close to where they joined to her torso. Her face was inches from her sister's hairless pussy. Karen's labia were engorged with blood and opening up. Sara looked down at the inner flesh of her sister's vagina, wet and glistening and pink. "God I love licking pussy as much as I love sucking cock," she said enthusiastically. Looking up to Karen, she grinned. "Are you ready, big sister?"

Karen nodded, breathing heavily. "Oh yes, little sister. I'm ready."

Tom was sitting back on his heels, behind his aunt's beautiful heart-shaped bottom. He was looking at her shaved pussy and at her tiny rosy-brown pucker-hole. One part of his brain wondered if his aunt's anal sphincter could take his thick cock. Maybe they could explore that option another time. For now, it was her pussy that he would concern himself with.

"Ahhhhh!" Karen let her breath out as her sister began licking her sensitive flesh from top to bottom. This was almost as exciting as fucking her son, and that was very exciting indeed. She wondered why Sara and she had never thought of this. Was it just because it was an incest taboo? In society, generally, it was also taboo for one woman to make love to another woman, yet she and Sara did that anyway. Karen also thought that woman-on-woman sex might just happen a lot more than most people would suspect.

Her sister's tongue and mouth felt as good as her son's had, maybe better. Karen look up at Tom. He grinned at her and she grinned back, then closed her eyes as Sara did something particularly pleasurable to her. When she opened them again, she saw Tom up on his knees, close behind Sara. He was rubbing his big cock back and forth in the wetness between her legs. Her son's face was intent, looking down at what he was doing. Karen saw him get ready as he positioned his cock head at his aunt's vaginal opening.

Sara grunted and gasped and stopped licking Karen's pussy for a moment as she felt her nephew's manhood start to enter her, spreading open her labia, then her vagina to accept his thickness. He went in slowly. She was super turned on and, therefore, super wet and slick. Tom didn't stop. He just kept pushing his big tool deeper and deeper into Sara's body. She groaned at the stretchy-achy pleasure of having her pussy stuff so full of her nephew's huge cock, then she went back to joyfully munching on her sister's pussy.

Karen watched her son begin fucking her sister, his aunt. She then watched how Sara's tongue and lips were licking and sucking her. It felt as good as anyone had ever made her feel who had gone down on her. The difference was that this was her sister doing it. That difference made the experience all the more exciting, all the more pleasurable.

When Karen looked up at her son again he had another big grin on his face. Karen returned his grin with one of her own. She thought that yesterday had been a fantastic day. Today was turning out to be even more fantastic. She could hardly wait until it was her turn to lick her sister's pussy while being fucked by her son.

"Oh yes, Sara! Sara! Do it. Do it just like that," Karen cried out as she laid back down. She wiggled her hips with pleasure, then she reached down and grabbed Sara by her hair and pulled her hard into her pussy as she started coming . . . and coming . . . and coming, until the intensity of her sister's mouth was too much and she had to let go of Sara's hair and twist her hips away from her mouth as the orgasm shook her body with intense pleasure.

Just a few seconds later, Sara, her face pressed against the mattress, cried out. "Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She was feeling every inch of her nephew's huge cock in her tightly stretched pussy as it slid in and out of her like a piston on a locomotive.

Tom had watched his mother being brought to climax by his aunt's mouth, while he was furiously fucking his aunt. Now, hearing Sara screaming at him to fuck her, put him over the top. "I'm coming! Ah! Yes! Yes! Nowwwww! And he was pumping his aunt's pussy for all it was worth as his cock began to spew his semen deep inside her.

Sara, caught up in the excitement and wonder of just having licked her sister to orgasm, as well as being fucked again by her nephew's huge cock, succumbed to her own intense climax. She could have sworn that she could feel Tom's hot cum splashing hard against her cervix and filling her pussy up with his man juice.

"Wow! Oh Wow!" Tom said as the pleasure subsided. He sat back on his heels again, but held on to his aunt's hips, keeping his cock deep inside of her. "That was a turn-on. Fucking my aunt, while she went down on my mom."

Karen, who had recovered from her own orgasm sufficiently to watch her son and sister having theirs, agreed with him. "I don't think I've ever felt this much sexual excitement at The Farm," she said with a chuckle. "There's something to be said about incest, eh, Sara?"

"Oh yeah. This was much more exciting than anything I've done at The Farm, for sure. And, yeah, it must be the incest thing. Oo, Tommy," she continued, "I need to stretch out."

"Okay," he said. He let go of her hips and Sara slowly pulled her pussy off of her nephew somewhat reduced and softer penis with a wet sound.

"Ahhhh," she sighed as she pulled herself up to lay beside Karen. They kissed, again, sweetly. "I love you big sister. But I mean I really love you."

"And I love you, too. And I'm looking forward to going down on you. But first, I just want to take a little break. The sisters kissed once more.

Tom got off the bed and went into the bathroom to rinse off his cock and to bring a hand towel for his aunt to soak up his cum, and a couple of damp wash cloths for her and his mother to freshen themselves up between their legs.

Over the next several moments the three of them, with Tom in the middle, just relaxed. They chatted about the need for discretion, about Sara moving in with them now that they were all lovers, and about the three of them going to The Farm together. Also, Karen brought up Tom's idea about inviting Becky and her father over for some fun. Tom explained to his aunt how Becky had told him about seducing her father and being his lover for the last three years.

During this time they all exchanged caresses and kisses. Then, as their conversation wore down, and there was a long pause, Sara reached down and took hold of her nephew's semi-erect penis and gave is a few firm strokes.

"What'd ya think, Karen. Can we get this useless piece of man meat to stand up on its own and be useful again."

"Useless?" Tom complained. "Useless" And who was screaming and coming just a few minutes ago, while this useless piece of man meat was fucking her, eh?"

"Oh poor baby," Sara said, patting Tom on the cheek. "It's only useful when it's hard, sweetheart. Otherwise, it's only good to pee through."

"You're a heartless woman, aunt Sara."

"Don't pout, baby," Karen told her son. "I do believe that Sara and I can make it useful to us again."

"You bet," Sara agreed.

Both women then maneuvered themselves so that they were kneeling on either side of Tom's hips. With his aunt's hand on his cock, as well as the intent of their words and their repositioning, Tom penis was already on the way to becoming erect once again. Sara slid her soft, wet mouth down over her nephew's hardening penis as far as she could without choking, then slid her mouth back up and off of it, at which point, Tom's mother slid her mouth down over it. And so it went for several minutes. As his mother's mouth came off his cock, his aunt's would go down on it, then his mother again, then his aunt, and so forth. Tom's manhood was a super hard, vein-bulging erection in no time.

"Oh yes! Yes! I'm going to come soon," Tom groaned with obvious pleasure. At which point, both women stopped sucking his cock and sat back on their heels. "Oh no!" Tom complained. "Don't stop now." He had been so close to coming that his cock spasmed a couple of times as the intense feeling of impending climax slowly faded.

"Sorry, son," Karen explained. "You already got one blow job today. Sara and I want to use that big beautiful cock of yours to fill us up and pump us like there is no tomorrow."

"I'll second that," Sara said with a big grin. Then she scooted around and flopped down onto her back. "Your turn to lick me now, sis."

Karen moved over her son's legs and kneeled between her sister's thighs. She ran the palms of her hand's over the creamy smooth skin of those thighs. She was excited by the fact that she was going to go down on her sister and lick her pussy. Karen leaned down to nuzzle Sara's shaven pussy, feeling a little of her wetness coat the tip of her nose as she moved it through her vaginal lips. She inhaled her sister's clean, healthy sexual scent, with strong undertones of her son's semen.

1...7891011...13