Lohan & Reid

Story Info
A deepening friendship.
838 words
32.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FromSun
FromSun
18 Followers

Lindsay awoke on the verge of orgasm; short of breath and sweating profusely. Her chest heaving and vision blurred, she struggled to focus her mind on what was happening. Her legs were spread and her clit was being tongued, sucked and nibbled while fingers plunged into her tight pussy.

Still in a daze, Lindsay's body trembled and she came hard, crying out in orgasmic bliss. She had no time to recover when a head emerged from beneath the covers. Lindsay looked up straight into the eyes of her friend, Tara.

"I've waited far too long to do this," Tara said in her dry, husky voice.

Rubber pressed against Lindsay's pussy lips. She had no time to react. No time to speak. No time to take in what was happening to her before she was skewered on a fat, 8" dildo. She screamed as Tara thrust her strap-on as deep into her friend as she could. She pinned Lindsay's wrists to the bed and thrust into her with long, hard strokes.

Drowning in a sea of overwhelming sensation, Lindsay could only let herself go. She wrapped her legs around Tara's waist and thrust her hips up to meet her. Tara smiled at Lindsay's reaction and leaned in for a kiss, thrusting her tongue into her friend's mouth as hard as she thrust the dildo into her cunt.

Lindsay tasted her own cum for the first time, coating Tara's mouth. Her breathing became laboured as Tara's pace quickened, driving Lindsay to another orgasm. She gasped and groaned and for a few seconds, her whole body locked rigid as waves of pleasure washed through her.

Tara couldn't stop. The nub on the inside of her harness was driving her clit wild and the sight of her busty young friend, sweating, shuddering and breathless beneath her was almost enough to put her over the edge. She pulled back just enough to give her room to flip Lindsay onto her front, then proceeded to pound her from behind, eliciting muffled, whimpering moans.

Lindsay grabbed her headboard for support and sank her teeth into her pillow as the onslaught on her pussy drove her to highs she never thought possible. She was exhausted and in pain, but felt a third blissful orgasm building quickly. Her eyes shut tight and she thrust herself back on the large phallus driving deep inside her. Tears welled in her eyes, her grip tightened 'til her knuckles turned white and she howled like a wild animal as all of her senses at once peaked and abandoned her.

Her chest heaving with exertion, Tara pulled the dildo out of Lindsay and quickly undid the harness, casting it aside on the large bed. She turned Lindsay onto her back once more and made her way slowly up her glistening body, gently kissing and liking her friend's skin, stroking her bare flesh with the tips of her fingers. She kissed around Lindsay's large breasts and licked and sucked on her nipples for a few moments before continuing her journey up. Finally she reached Lindsay's lips, parted and pouting; hot, shallow breaths blowing on Tara's face. She kissed her, massaging her tongue and sharing her breath; Lindsay responding almost unconsciously. Tara gave Lindsay a gentle peck on the cheek, then continued to crawl forwards until she straddled her face.

Lindsay slowly became aware of Tara's musky smell. She could taste a mixture of sweat and pussy cream dripping into her open mouth. She leaned forward slightly and licked Tara's lips all the way up her slit. She dipped the tip of her tongue into Tara's outer-lips and ran it slowly up and down until finally seeking out her throbbing clit. Tara gasped and took a tight grip on Lindsay's thick, red hair with both hands as Lindsay went to work, probing her cunt, exploring her hole and lavishing her clit.

A few moments went by of Lindsay tenderly and purposefully eating her friend until her own energy began to return. She increased her urgency, with every passing moment, slowly raising Tara's excitement further and further. Tara became light-headed and her breath caught in her throat. Lindsay's mouth moved exclusively to Tara's clit while she thrust a finger into her friend's pussy, soon followed by a second. Being finger-fucked and having her clit lavished by Lindsay's hot mouth, Tara began to tremble and moan deeply. She then squealed with pleasure and surprise when a finger was thrust into her asshole. Another followed and a third entered her pussy. Lindsay built up a steady rhythm, increasing the pressure on Tara's clit 'til her whole body was thrown into convulsions and she spilled cum all over Lindsay's hand, her face and in her mouth.

Tara gingerly got off her friend and curled up next to her on the bed. She took Lindsay in her arms and took her tongue into her mouth, sucking on her own juices and delighting in the taste.

In no time at all, the two were sound asleep in each other's arms.

FromSun
FromSun
18 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Olsen Twincest Ashley show how much she loves Mary-Kate.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Sexy Chocolate Britney Spears and Kate Upton share a night with some candy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Inner Black Swan Mila loosens up Natalie and takes away her inhibitions.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Not So Innocent Ch. 01 Kristen Stewart seduces Saoirse Ronan in the afterparty.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories