Lois Lane: Pt. 01 Lesbian Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls alternated licking at Lois' pussy. Lois paid attention to what they were doing and she licked and sucked at the blonde's pussy. Vicky began to leak pre cum vaginal juices. Lois found them to be sweet and salty and found herself teasing the girl's clit with her tongue, making her leak even more. Charlie fluttered her tongue repeatedly across Lois's clit and Lois could feel her next orgasm building. She did the same to Vicky and the blonde began to pant heavily. Lois was rewarded with a gush of pussy juice into her mouth as Vicky's thighs clamped firmly about her head and the girl let out an anguished cry of joy.

As the same time, Lois felt two fingers thrust into her pussy and a thumb worked furiously on her clit. She arched her back and screamed out as she was tortured by another wonderful orgasm. Her vagina spewed cum across Charlie's face. Lois collapsed back. Vicky slid down to the floor. She and Charlie took turns taking a last few licks at Lois' pussy, and then traded sweet kisses with each other.

Lois lay back against the chair, panting. Her legs were lewdly spread wide and she reached down to slowly fondle her bald pussy! Oh god, that had been wonderful, she thought!

The two girls quickly cleaned themselves up and got dressed. Charlie said, "You've got something for us?"

Lois looked at them puzzled. Then Charlie spied an envelope on the counter with one word on it, "Rudolpho". "Oh, here it is!" she said. She opened the envelope and checked. Lois saw that it contained five one hundred dollar bills. "Oh this is too much! It's only supposed to be three!" said Charlie.

Lois blurted out, "Keep the rest. It's a tip!"

"Oh thank you," said Charlie, giving Lois a long lingering kiss. Charlie gripped Lois hand tightly and held it to her breast. "Please ask for me again, any time!" As she did so, Lois noticed that Charlie had a very small red circle tattooed on the webbing between her index and middle finger on her right hand!

Vicky shyly gave her a peck on the cheek, and a slight smile. Overcome with herself, Lois drew Vicky to her and gave her a deep kiss. When they parted, Vicky grinned widely and said, "Whew". Lois just said "Thank you!" Vicky surreptitiously palmed a small card into Lois' hand.

And with that, the two teens skipped out of the trailer.

Lois looked at the card. It said simply, "Call me, Vicky!" and had a phone number.

Lois realized she was standing in the trailer naked, pussy juices leaking from her cunt and smeared across her face. She hurriedly washed her face and put her clothes back on. She dragged Lola out of the closet and laid her on the bed, noticing that the swelling on her head had returned to normal. She took off the blonde wig and put it on a wig stand beside the bed. Last she poured a little champagne on Lola's dress and tipped the bottle on its side on the floor. Hopefully Lola would be disoriented and just figure that she had gotten drunk and taken a nap.

Lois stuck her head out of the trailer and made sure no one saw her as she left. As she got to the end of the block and turned the corner she looked back, just in time to see Lana Lang knocking on the door of the trailer. She had barely escaped!

On her way home on the subway, Lois thought about her encounter with the two young women. It was horrible to think she'd had to participate in that lesbian orgy! But, she HAD enjoyed it. She had never ever thought about having sex with another woman. All she ever wanted was to be Mrs. Superman. Heck she had not even really thought about the sexual implications of that! Sure she imagined having his children, but the actual sex part had never really crossed her mind.

Chapter Three - Temptation and Action

In the days that followed, she felt remorse. She was sickened by what she had done. But at the same time, she could not help looking differently at all the young women she passed on the street, wondering which of them had nice firm breasts with large nipples, wondering which ones knew how to lick at another woman's pussy, which ones might welcome her own caress if she was to ask them.

She watched their faces as they walked towards her, and watched the shape of their bottoms as they walked away.

Oh, her mind was troubled! Why why why did she have to see Lana kissing Lola. Why did she have to meddle so much!

Why did she want someone to touch her again. Why did she want to feel soft lips on hers again?

Once or twice a day she would take from her purse the card that Vicky had handed to her. She kept thinking about the cute young blonde girl. What would she say if she called the number? After all, Vicky had never met Lois. She only knew Lola.

Lois was uncomfortable having fantasies about Vicky running through her head.

She tried to bury herself in work. She chased Superman even harder. Then for a week she found herself going through a strange transformation. She was shiveringly cold all the time, then developed a huge appetite for eating flowers. Superman brought in experts to try to find out what was wrong with her. Then she developed green furry legs and feet. It was all eventually revealed to be the plans of an alien to take over her body! Eventually the alien did take over her body, but Superman defeated her and returned Lois to normal.

Once again she had an adventure with the man of her dreams, and he then ignored her.

When all settled back to normal, Lois paid more attention to a new face at the office. Young Linda Danvers was Clark's cousin. She had just turned nineteen and would be a sophomore at college in the autumn. She was working at the Planet for the summer as an intern. She had in fact been there for several weeks already but Lois had not noticed her much until now, despite the fact that Lois had arranged for Linda to room with her sister, Lucy Lane, while she was working here.

Lois began to notice how pretty Linda was. She picked up coffee for the two of them one morning and Linda smiled brightly at her when she said thank you. The next day, Lois suggested that they get lunch together, and Linda eagerly accepted. Linda was pleasant to talk to and laughed at Lois' jokes.

A week later, Lois was given tickets to a play and asked Linda if she would like to go along with her. Linda said she would love to go and squeezed Lois' hand and gave her a warm peck on the cheek. They arranged to meet in front of the theatre. Lois dressed up and was pleased to see that Linda looked quite elegant when she arrived. During the first half of the show, Lois kept looking at how beautiful Linda was. She wondered, nervously, just how the evening might turn out.

At the break, Lois bought them drinks and suggested that they go for a nice meal after the show. Linda thought it was a splendid idea and again gave Lois a hug and a peck on the cheek. During the second half of the show, Linda's arm rested on the arm rest between them. Lois tentatively put her hand on Linda's and the young woman interlaced her fingers with Lois'. She turned and gave Lois a broad smile and and squeezed her hand hard. They held hands throughout the remainder of the show, and Lois felt her pussy get very damp!

Afterwards, Lois took Linda to a restaurant which, only after they arrived, she realized was a romantic rendezvous with candlelight and muted violin music in the background. The food was very good and the conversation was wonderful. They shared a bottle of wine, and were both pleasantly buzzed. After the main course and while waiting for desserts, Lois found herself holding Linda's hand and stroking it. She looked into Linda's eyes and found only delight there.

"Lois," asked the young brunette. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

Lois stuttered... "I.. I.. I don't know what you mean."

Linda gripped Lois hand with one of hers, and she traced the fingers of her other hand around the back of Lois' hand. "Because if you are, I am very flattered. And I DO find you attractive!"

The two women quickly paid the bill and left the restaurant, hailing a cab. In the back seat, they sat holding hands. Lois turned her head and kissed Linda lightly on the lips. Linda pulled her head back and muttered, "Oh you don't know how long I have been waiting for you to do that!" She then returned the kiss, and parted her lips so that Lois' tongue could enter her mouth. The two women kissed hungrily.

It was a short ride to Linda's apartment. They broke their clinch and Lois said, "Well I guess this is good night. I had a wonderful time."

"What do you mean? You are not leaving me now! You are coming up for coffee!"

"But, my sister..." said Lois.

"Lucy is in Paris tonight and then Rome tomorrow night," said Linda. "She had an international flight!"

Lois followed Linda into the building. In the elevator the two women kissed urgently, their bodies pressing against each other!

In the apartment, Linda started making coffee, but it never got drunk. The two women were hot for each other and there was only one place that the evening was going to lead to, so in short order they ended up on the large bed in Linda's room.

Lois had not wanted this, had she? Had she really planned to seduce Clark's cousin? Is this really what her interest in the girl had been about?

Lois was not a lesbian. No, not at all. But she was.... curious. She had to know if there was even more pleasure to give, and to receive with another woman.

The women kissed each other gently, and cuddled. Each slowly ran her hands up and down the other. Then Linda began to unbutton Lois' blouse. Lois in turn found the zipper at the back of Linda's dress and pulled it down. Linda stood and let the dress drop to the floor revealing her tiny black thong panties. Linda was not wearing a bra. She in turn pulled off Lois' blouse and skirt.

Linda frowned at Lois' underwear. "If we are going to do this again," she said. "We need to get you something more sexy to wear!" She pulled Lois' bra off and then pushed the black haired woman back on the bed, falling upon her and eagerly taking one of Lois' nipples in her mouth. She tongued it eagerly, and then switched to the other!

Do this again?, thought Lois. Was she really committing to a relationship with this late teenager? Did she really want a girlfriend? Lois almost got up and protested, but having the brunette sucking on her breasts felt so good! Linda released Lois' nipple, giving it one last playful swipe with her tongue and then she kissed her partner lustily. Lois reached her hand and tentatively squeezed Linda's breast. Linda moaned against her and pressed her groin against Lois'.

Lois lifted her hips and quickly removed her own panties. The two women now ground their naked bodies against each other. Their legs shifted and Lois found herself panting as she ground her pussy hard against Linda's. Linda cooed, "Oh yes, Lois. Harder! That feels so nice!" And it felt wonderful to Lois too. She flipped Linda onto her back and as she ground her cunt hard against the youngsters, she began to kiss along her lover's neck, nibbling as she went. She sucked on Linda's earlobes. She slid down the brunette's nubile body tracking her tongue down to the delightful nipples that were standing pert on her breasts.

Was she really doing this? Was she really making love to another woman and enjoying it? Yes, she told herself. Yes, I DO want this! Her lips locked onto Linda's nipple and at the same time, her hand reached down and toyed with Linda's pussy. Lois played with the nipples for only a moment, because she was eager to once again get a taste of a young pussy.

This time, there was no hurry. Lois used her fingers to spread Linda's pussy. Linda implored her, "Eat me Lois. Suck my cunnie. You don't know how many nights I have lain here after our first lunch together, and wished that you were where you are right now. Oh, I've had such a crush on you! And to think you are finally here, in my bed. Oh, I want you to eat me, and fuck me!"

Linda reached down and used her fingers to hold her pussy lips apart. She wanted Lois's tongue deep inside her. As she did, Lois noticed the smallcircle tattoo that the luscious girl had between two fingers. She had seen one of those on someone else not too long ago.

Lois licked along Linda's pussy. It was bald, or nearly so. Linda kept a short strip of hair neatly trimmed just above her pussy lips. The hair was shockingly blonde, but that did not really register on Lois at the moment. She was more interested in the salty nectar that was oozing from between Linda's nether lips. She lapped at it, and it tasted good. And she realized, this young girl was all moist because of her! The man she had been chasing for years, just ignored her. But this young girl thought she was special enough to not only want to share her bed with her, but to be eager for her attention!

Lois eagerly sucked on the girl's pussy. She slid one then another finger inside the hot brunette. She lapped at her clit, and sucked on it. As she did all of these, Linda thrashed about on the bed, sometimes spreading her legs wide, sometimes squeezing them tight against Lois's head, and sometimes grasping Lois' head hard so she could grind her pussy against Lois's mouth. Lois was learning from these reactions, understanding which lick or probe brought which response.

If she was going to learn to eat a pussy, she wanted to be sure she was the best pussy eater she could be.

Lois was enjoying this. She loved giving pleasure to the young girl. And her own cunt was tingling as well. She was staining the bed sheets with her own oozing juices.

After ten minutes of thrashing about, Linda's leg muscles tightened, and she pulled Lois's face hard against her cunt. Linda screamed in joy as her cunt gushed her juices into Lois' mouth as she came hard! Smiling, Lois moved up the bed and held the gasping teen tenderly. They kissed sweetly and then Linda began lapping her own juices off of Lois' face.

"Mmmm. I love tasting myself off of another girl's lips!" she cooed.

"You taste wonderful!" murmured Lois. "You've done this before, then!"

Linda got up and went out to the kitchen, returning with a couple glasses of wine. Lois sipped at hers as Linda confessed, "Yes, a few times. With a few different girls. Oh, I like boys, but there is something special between two women, don't you agree?"

Lois pressed her lips gently to Linda's and they briefly traded a wine flavoured kiss. "I.. I don't know. This is only my second time. It's been so long since a man has touched me. My... my first experience with a woman was just a few weeks ago. It took me by surprise, but I haven't been able to get it out of my mind."

"So that is why you came on to me?"

"I didn't... "

"You did so!" laughed the young girl. "You were looking at me with hungry eyes from our second lunch! I was flattered that you would want me, though I was pretty sure you didn't really know what you wanted!"

"I... I didn't. I still don't really know what I'm doing here!" said Lois.

"You are fucking me is what you are doing," giggled Linda. "In fact....." Linda reached into her bedside drawer and brought out a harness to which was attached a dildo that was about eight inches long. "In fact, I do want you to fuck me!"

"I fuck you and then you fuck me?" asked Lois, her mind considering the possibilities.

"Oh no," said Linda demurely. "I don't do that. I'm what's known as a sub. I'm a bottom. I like to be told what to do. I love a strong partner who makes me do things!"

"Is that so?" said Lois. "Well then...." Lois pushed Linda back on the bed and straddled her head so that her pussy was just above the brunette's mouth. She lowered herself down. Linda's tongue reached out and swiped against Lois' pussy, eager for more. "I want you to make me cum!"

Lois ground her cunt hard against Linda's mouth. Linda began eagerly eating at the reporter's quim. Lois squirmed in delight, but she felt deprived of something to do. She lifted herself off of the teen's face long enough to face the other direction, and then sat down on Linda's face again. Now she was facing the teen's upraised knees. She reached down and began to caress the student's nipples. As a shiver ran through Linda, she eagerly lapped at Lois's pussy even harder.

"Get that tongue deep inside me!" Lois commanded Linda. "Make me cum!"

Lois used her own hand to toy with Linda's clit. The teen squirmed. Lois slapped at Linda's pussy, and the teen's voice came muffled by Lois' pussy, saying "Yes. Oh yes, hurt me! Slap me!" Lois continued to playfully slap at the teen's quim. Linda's pussy juices flowed freely and each slap sent a spray of jizz into the air. Linda squirmed violently under Lois, but kept up her attack on the older woman's pussy.

After several particularly powerful swipes of Linda's tongue on her clit, Lois' body quivered and she had s shuddering orgasm, her leg muscles tightening and almost cramping. As she sobbed out her joy, she watched as one last hard slap on Linda's pussy brought sobs of happiness from the teen and she saw pussy slime actually squirt from the brunette's cunt - it was like a brief mini volcano!

The two women collapsed on the bed and cuddled. They never did use the dildo that night. After awhile Linda got up and got cloths to clean up the stickiness on the two of them. She then climbed onto the bed and pulled the covers up over the two of them.

"Will you spend the night with me?" she asked her dark haired lover.

Lois kissed her tenderly, and simply said "Yes."

They cuddled and kissed and caressed. They had no intention of more sex... for the moment.

Finally they ended up in a spoon position, Lois behind her beautiful young lover, her groin pressed tightly to the beautiful ass of the teen, her fingers cupping a soft breast. They drifted off to sleep.

Lois woke just before dawn. At first she was disoriented as to where she was, and then she smiled to herself. Linda had moved away from her during the night. Lois cuddled into her back. She snaked one arm under her lover and again cupped a beautiful breast. Her other hand reached between Linda's leg and began to toy with her pussy. As she stroked the brunette's clit, Linda moaned and began to stir. Lois began to kiss the back of her neck. Linda woke and turned her body.

Their lips locked in a ravenous kiss. Lois slid two fingers into Linda's pussy, and she started to slide them in and out of the moistening love pot, letting her thumb strum repeatedly across the teens clit. Linda ground her pussy against Lois's hand and then came hard. Lois felt her two fingers gripped, almost like in a vice. She felt pain. She swore her fingers were about to be crushed. The Linda gained control of herself and relaxed her vaginal muscles. Lois pulled her aching fingers from the brunette's quim. Linda drew them to her mouth and kissed them tenderly.

Linda lay with her head on Lois' chest. Lois stroked her hair and fell asleep again.

Lois woke a few hours later, just in time to hear the shower turning off. Linda stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her.

"Rediscovering modesty?" asked Lois slyly.

"DRYING myself off, silly!" laughed Linda. "I'm going to fix breakfast. Why don't you hop in the shower and I will have the bacon and eggs ready by the time you are out!"

Lois kissed her on the way to the shower. When she was done and towelled off, she looked around for her clothes. As she did, she found the harness and dildo which had been cast aside last night. She had never seen one before, though she certainly knew what it was. It looked to be fairly straight forward - she stepped through one loop, and then the other. She pulled the harness up and then tightened the straps.

The phallus attached to the harness was not huge - it was a realistic looking penis, made of a rubbery substance to simulate real flesh. It was about eight inches long and of moderate thickness. She giggled as she made sure it was adjusted comfortably and then stepped into the kitchen. Linda had just placed the food on the table. She turned around to the sink and as she did, Lois marvelled at the beauty of the teen's rounded ass. She moved forward and hugged Linda from behind.