Loki and Simarra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord Loki, Miss Simarra it's good to see you out and about," the taller of the two spoke to them, and smiled at her.

"Why, thank you," she replied with an incline of her head, while noticing just how handsome he was with his flowing white hair.Wait, was that a growl? She noticed the smile disappear from his face as he turned to face Loki.

"My Lord, his Highness request the pleasure of your and Miss Simarra's presence at the Solstice Ball this evening. May I remit your acknowledgment? If you and Miss Simarra plan on attending...that is My Lord."

Loki looked to Simarra for her reaction and was met with one of delight and confusion before she answered his unspoken question.

"Loki, I'd obviously love to go but I don't have anything formal enough to attend a ball!"

"Nonsense my lady, of course you do," he answered with a hint of a wicked gleam in his eye. "If you'dlove to go, than we shall go. Parriel, please send my thanks to the King and our acceptance of his invitation. We'd be delighted to be his guests this evening."

"Yes, thank you Parriel," Simarra said to the elf that had done all of the speaking. "And what is your name?"

"Martel, milady," he replied with a stern face and a bow.

"Thank you both for coming, and it was nice to meet you."

Simarra studied them both as they nodded and made to leave. They were both about 6', just shy of Loki's height, and while Parriel's hair was almost to his waist; Martel's was close-cropped on the sides and the top was about 2-3 inches long and styled in a funky haphazard way, quite unlike the stiff demeanor he'd shown. Martel's hairstyle allowed you to see the pronounced points on his ears, but aside from the ears and blindingly-white hair, they just looked like humans. Very bronzed-skinned, attractive humans.

"Simarra, remember what I said about laying waste to any man who attempted to make a play for your heart?"

The words washed over her like silk wrapped in sex and then she remembered that growl she heard and her eyes snapped open, and she realized that she'd closed her eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Apparently I was more serious than I thought..."

"Now you hold on just a damn minute oh "God of Mischief"! Yes, I took a second look a Parriel. 1 - because he's beautiful and 2 - because I've never seen a man that looks quite like that. I'm human, a woman, and I'M. NOT. DEAD!"

Loki was stunned silent for a moment and his eyes had gone wide while his mouth had fallen open. He couldn't remember the last time anyone had spoken to him like that. He followed as she stomped into the house, "Just who do you think you're addressing..."

"I'm fairly sure we BOTH know whom I'maddressing My Lord. Let's get a couple of things straight, shall we? You do not own me! I CHOOSE to be with whomever I CHOOSE to be with. Just because I can appreciate the beauty in another man doesn't mean that I wanted to fuck him within seconds of seeing him, the same way I did with..." her eyes widened when she realized that she'd said too much. "That's beside the point..."

He had her up against the wall so fast she barely registered the movement. She was able to put her hands on his chest but it did nothing to keep him from pressing his body against hers.

"What's beside the point?" He asked her quietly.

"Wha...what?"

"You said "That's beside the point" and I'm just curious. You mentioned that Parriel was beautiful but you didn't want to fuck him within seconds of seeing him. Did you want to fuck him at all?"

"No!"

"Why is that?"

He was so close it made it hard to form coherent thoughts, his scent was assailing her, and she could swear that she could hear his heart beating in time with her own. Hearing that man say 'fuck' was on a whole other level of sexy altogether.

"Simarra, why is it that you don't want to fuck Parriel?"

Something inside Simarra clicked at hearing him say fuck again, and instead of giving him what she thought he wanted, she decided to torture him a bit first.

"Loki, it sounds almost as if youwant me to want to fuck Parriel," when she heard that low growl again, she got her answer. "Is that what you really want to hearMy Lord? Or can we stop playing these games, and you can just admit that you got a little jealous?"

She looked at him and raised her eyebrow and smirked, and he nodded his head then licked his lips, bit and sucked his bottom lip before smiling at her.

"Wha?! Jealous? Why would I have need of such a human emotion?" he asked incredulously ,yet unconvincingly.

She had a hard time keeping a straight face.

"Oh, I don't know 'God of Mischief' it would seem as though you're exhibiting AAAALLL of the familiar symptoms. Irrational behavior, accusations, and that sexy little growl thing that happens whenever I mention fucking Parriel." He did it again and she raised her eyebrow before laughing. "It would seem as though even the great Asgardians can be crippled by the little green-eyed monster that is jealousy."

"Hmmm," he looked up thoughtfully, "so you think this is sexy huh?" And he growled and then attached her neck with nips and kisses while she squealed with laughter.

"For the record, if you insist on being obtuse about things, I only have one man on my mind right now and it isn't either of His Highness' handsome messengers. By the way, how long do we have before the ball begins and how are you so sure that I'll have something to wear?"

"We're not expected for what you would call about 2 hours and I've already taken care of our attire for the evening, if you'll trust me. Also, for the record...I'm a bit new at this," he said as he finally took a step back from her. "I've been wanting to rule Midgard...Earth for quite some time now and whenever I see a Human my instinct is to have them kneel before me..."

"Is that so?" As she interrupted him, she cocked her hip out to the side and crossed her arms and looked at him with what he thought was irritation. Before he could complete his thought, she put her hand on his chest and started pushing him toward the other side of the hall,

"Loki, did you ever stop to think that maybe you only needed one Human to kneel before you?"

He seemed to consider what she was saying as he continued walking backward until his back hit the opposing wall, and she pushed her body into his.

"Don't get me wrong," she started again as she ran her hands over his chest, while looking off into the distance "it's not like I'd be agreeing to be your slave or accepting you as my ruler or anything." She looked right into his eyes before continuing, "but kneeling before you is a great position for taking your cock into my mouth," and she grabbed his stiffening cock through his pants seconds before threading the fingers of her other hand through his hair and pulling him down to plunder his mouth.

"Allfather, you are a wicked woman," Loki said while looking down at her with a blinding smile. She looked up at him with a look that mirrored his own and he realized that part of what she said was true; he didn't need all of the Humans, just one. This one.

12