Lola and the Demon Ch. 02

Story Info
Lola is tormented and humiliated by an expert.
6.5k words
4.51
55.4k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers

Lola had been given ten minutes to wash the Demon's cum off her body. She'd never seen this much cum in her life. She imagined that she could probably sign up for a 100 man bukake and still not see this much cum. And she had swallowed so much of it. She could still taste, still feel its odd texture in her mouth. If she focused on it too much, it made her queasy. She turned on the shower and jumped in, not even waiting for the water to get warm. She rinsed it out of her eye. She washed it off her face, and her breasts, and her stomach and her legs. Ugh. It was everywhere. Not even her pussy lips had been spared the demon's glaze.

She knew he was going to be waiting out there with that cudgel of dick. The thought of that 11" long 7" wide 'thing' entering her caused her to clasp her hand to her tiny slit in dismay. She had kind of wanted to fuck him at first, but that was before she knew what he was working with. She was scared because she knew she couldn't refuse if he insisted. Her ten minutes was nearly up. She toweled off and came out of the bathroom. She would have covered herself with the towel, or her bath robe, but she was afraid he'd burn it off like her pajamas.

She found the living room empty. Maybe he left? Called away on some demon's errand? Maybe this had been a weird dream brought on by too much stress? No. There was the drying puddle of demon splooge on the floor, proving this had really happened.

"I'm in your bedroom, Lola." Called Ziphar.

She found him lying on her bed. He was as nude and red skinned as when she left him. His cock erect as ever.

"You're hard again already?"

"Again? No,.. Still."

"You're kidding?"

"Demon cocks don't go down from masturbation, and that's essentially what happened out there. But don't worry, you'll take care of it." His smirk was sinister.

"Ziphar, I really don't think I can. I mean, I know I teased you before, but there is no way I can take that. It's too big. You'll split me in half."

Ziphar looked away, visibly in deep thought. . While he slowly began stroking it from the base to the head. Good lord the size of it... Only the very naïve try to reason with demons, but that's the sort you encounter in Ziphar's line of work

"Well Lola, I think you're underestimating yourself. On the other hand it occurs to me that it's not fair that I just had a big juicy orgasm, all over you no less, and you haven't come at all yet." He jumped up from the bed. "Come lay down." Lola climbed onto the bed, laying above the comforter. "Where do you keep your sex toys?"

Oh shit, she doesn't show those to anybody. She wanted to tell him that she didn't have any, but the spell of their contract prevented her from lying to him. "They are in the my dresser, third drawer down on the right."

Ziphar strolled over to the dresser, opened the drawer he had been directed too, and scooped out all her toys laying them out on top of the dresser. "My, you don't have anything even close to as big as me. Nevertheless, for now, why don't you take one of these instead of my cock, so I can watch you cum. How does that sound, Lola?"

She weighed her options. "That sounds great." This sounds awkward, but she was not going to take that cock if she could help it.

Ziphar ran his fingers over each sex toy, which weirded Lola out a bit. Then he picked one up. "This one."

It was an aqua colored toy with a rounded 'L' shaped nub on the end and vibrating nub in the middle. It was designed to massage her pelvic floor while stimulating her G-spot and rubbing her clit. It was designed to make her squirt.

Lola loved that she could squirt, she was proud of it. But she never did it in front of others. Squirting had always been private, something she did for herself. It was messy and she lost control too much when she did it. Plus she didn't want guys to ask her if she was peeing...

He handed her the toy and the bottle of lube, then sat facing her in her computer chair at the corner of the room. Lola sighed. She opened the cap, poured a small amount of lube onto the toy. She took a deep breath, the glancing over at Ziphar who was watching closely, she plunged the toy into her pussy. Lola knew she would cum. Cumming was very easy for her. Today she felt that maybe it was too easy.

She slid the vibrating toy back and forth. Feeling the familiar sensations and various pleasures. It wasn't long before she had lost herself in those sensations. As she toyed herself towards orgasm she forgot where she was and why she was there. A sweet moment when the terrible reality of her situation was gone. As she felt the mounting pressure building in her, she forgot that strange eyes were watching her. she gripped her breast hard with her free hand. She was getting closer. She pinched and rubbed her nipple. She pumped harder. She began panting. Then she began to moan. She was so close now. Any moment the dam would burst, she would pull out the toy and frantically rub her clit while she sprayed the room. Then the moment came. She felt the gush start and pulled out the toy, but as she reached to rub her clit something blocked her. Ziphar had come to the foot of the bed and shoved his face into her pussy right as she began to cum. He was holding her waste in his powerful hands while flicking his tounge quickly against her clit. There was nothing she could do. Her juices spayed out around his head, covering his face. She writhed on the bed caught in the throes of a powerful orgasm. He did not relent until her juices stopped flowing.

When Ziphar stood up he came around the side, up to the head of the full bed. The bed a was soaked. As he approached, Lola saw that Ziphar was covered in her juices. His face, his hair, his sculpted chest, she was pretty sure it was dripping down into the tuft of pubes as the base of his cock. His expression seemed a bit strained, he wasn't smirking as he had been his lips were shut tight almost in a frown. "Now we're even." She said slyly still coming down from a strange but great climax. Much to her surprise Ziphar leaned in grabbed her breast and kissed her hard on the mouth. She opened her mouth to except what she thought would be his tongue. Instead her mouth was filled with a slightly sweet, slightly salty, slightly tart, liquid. Her eyes widened when she realizes what he had done. He had just filled her mouth with he own juices. She felt some slip out the corners of her mouth and run down her cheeks. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her. keeping her lips locked. She knew what he wanted. She swallowed it. It took one big gulp and a little follow-up but she got it down. When he was sure she had done this he pulled away, then sat next to her on the bed.

She gaped for a moment. "So is this what it's going to be? Are you just going to use and humiliate me all night!?"

"Lola, I should tell you something about me." He looked into her eyes and leaned in as he spoke. For a moment she was lost again in those amber quartz spheres. "I'm a torment demon," WHAT!? "and I am going to use and humiliate you all night. It's my job. It's an important one in the demon world, and I'm very good at it."

Lola had very little time to ponder this very sobering revelation before she felt something cold and hard shoved into her pussy. Startled she sat straight up and jumped back against the headboard. She started to reach for whatever it was but Ziphar stopped her saying. "leave it." Looking down she say a wire sticking out of her with a USB plug on the end.

"What the fuck did you just put in me?"

"Your computer mouse."

"Why!?"

"You seemed to have so little faith in what your pussy could accommodate. I thought a demonstration was in order. Also after seeing how you easily you got into it just a moment ago, I'm betting I can make you cum with this."

"Are you serious?"

He didn't answer. Ziphar placed a finger about an inch in front of her pussy. He grabbed the cord with his other hand, then pulled it up so the mouse popped out just enough to run into his finger, which he used to push it back in. ingeniously, as he did this he slid the mouse cord from side to side over her clit. She could hear the wheel on the stop of the mouse clicking as rolled in and out creating a subtle vibration. On and on he went tugging the wire, teasing her swollen clit. And damn it, it was working. She didn't squirt when she came, but the force of her contractions ejected the mouse from leaving it dangling in Ziphar's hand, coated with her juices.

"You might need a new mouse he chuckled. NEXT!" Before she could react, He was lubing up Sam Adams bottle he had found on the floor under her bed.

"Shit!" she spattered as he shoved it in her.

He pumped the bottle in and out a few times. The sensation was weird. It was smooth and cold, and it stretched her wider than any cock ever had, but it was frictionless and stimulated nothing. Ziphram seemed to realize this. "it seems this ones a dud." He began rotating it in her, which was differently weird but equally unsexual, though it did demonstrate just how sore she was getting. He took his hand away leaving the neck of the bottle sticking out of her. "You look so adorable like that, Lola."

"Fuck you." She replied, she was starting to feel truly exauhsted. Her body glistened with sweat and she was having trouble catching her breath.

Ziphram seemed to completely ignore her comment, exclaiming "that will work!" he yanked the bottle out of her and onto the floor. She was thankful it didn't shatter. Ziphram had grabbed a half empty mini Gatorade bottle. "have you ever noticed that this bottles kind of look like cocks?" With the bell shaped top, he was kind of right. He lubed it up and pushed it in. She felt her lips expand over the bell. It was about the same girth as the beer bottle but the bell was brutal. She hear the blue liquid left in the bottle sloshing back and forth, and feel just slightly as it hit the cap buried deep inside her. This time Ziphar used his thumb to massage her clit. How did he know her body so well? He must have been doing this sort of thing for a long time. As a demon he might even be ageless...

"You are a fuuuuucking AAAAAASSSSSho-o-o-le!" She bellowed as he brought her to orgasm yet again, and once again the force of her contractions forced the foreign object from her poor abused hole.

Ziphar looked around the room for the next item to fit into the poor tormented girl. He wanted something a bigger. Something heavier. His eyes locked onto something on a shelf on the far side of the room and he began to laugh. "Lola... Why do you even have a bowling pin in here?"

"I had a birthday party at a bowling alley years ago. I got to keep a pin." Lola responded wearily.

"It's perfect." Ziphar crossed the room and grabbed it from the shelf. "Oh look! Your friends signed it." He laughed again. "let's start with the smaller end." This was not a regulation bowling pin and the smaller end, at its widest was a bit larger than either bottle.

Returning to Lola's side, Ziphar poured a thick coating of lube on the top of the bowling pin. He pulled her down from her position braced against the head board. Pushed up her knees and spread her legs. Causing her delicate flower to hang open for all to see. No longer pink but red and swollen from all the abuse. He placed a hand on her lower abdomen and slowly pushed the dripping shiny knob into her open burning hole. She winced and tensed her entire body as Ricky Wilson, her eighth grade crush's signature vanished into her snatch. Slowly he began working it back and forth. He would pull it out just past the widest point and push it back in.

Great, now she was being fucked with her Bowl-A-Rama birthday pin. It was the most humiliating thing so far. The worst part, as unpleasant as it was otherwise, was that somehow he was actually getting the pin to her G-spot just right, and he continued to stroke her clit with his thumb. She didn't want to give Ziphar the pleasure of seeing her cum again, but she knew she wouldn't be able to help it. Lola knew that a lot of women would kill to be as orgasmic as her, but right now she almost wished she could trade it for never cumming again.

Sure enough, Lola felt that familiar clenching feeling in her nether region. But then Ziphar changed it up. He began rubbing her clit faster but started rotating the pin around from her G-spot to her pelvic floor. Oh no. He wasn't... he couldn't... Her vaginal walls clenched around the solid head of the pin. How could he do this to her. How could he be that good at manipulating her body. Then she felt it. Her abs contracted rhythmically along with her pelvic muscles under his strong hand. Her vaginal muscles tried to force the unforgiving pin from her body, but Ziphar just put pressure on her pelvis and held it in place as hot clear liquid sprayed out around it. He laughed and held it in her until the contractions completely stopped. It had been a bizarre mix of intense pain and pleasure and her pussy felt raw and sore. But now all she wanted was to get the pin out of her. She pulled, but the pain slowed her action. In her moment of hesitation Ziphar grabbed it again.

"OW!" she cried out as the head of the pin was removed with an audible *POP*.

Ziphar examined the pin, "I'm afraid Ricky Willson has come off. Lost in your pussy somewhere. Oh, well, time to fuck you with the other end!"

The bottom half of the pin was huge, twice the size of the top.

"Ziphar, please don't. My pussy hurts so bad."

"Don't what, Lola?" he asked, feigning concern

"Please don't put the bottom end of the bowling pin in my pussy. I don't think I can take it." She pleaded. She looked like a scared mouse.

"No? So you're ready for my cock then?" He asked dropping the pin and pointing his dick at her opening menacingly. Almost unimaginably his cock was somehow bigger than the pin.

"Oh, g-d, please not that." The thought of being penetrated with that behemoth he called his penis filled her with dread, especially after all the abuse her little hole had already taken.

"Well, big-end of the pin it is! Hold still." He grabbed the pin again and held it high so she could see him pouring the lubricant on it.

Lola felt she had reached her breaking point, she was about to start crying. Then there was a sweet feminine voice in the room "Ziphar, my love, what are you doing to this poor creature?"

A second demon had appeared. Ziphar froze in is tracks. "Bliss!? Why are you here. You know I don't like being bothered at work. Actually, shouldn't you be working?"

"I finished early tonight. Old guy... he didn't last long." Bliss turned to look at Lola, lying on the bed, nude, drenched in sweat, and lube and her own cum, with her red irritated pussy gaping open for all the world to see. She would have covered herself, but her last instruction was to hold still. All she could do was look.

This demoness, Ziphar called "Bliss" was tall. Easily 5'10" maybe eve 6' and completely nude. She was built like a super model with large round breasts. Her body was soft but her muscles were well defined. Her skin was pale blue with darker blue freckles on face, neck, and shoulders. Her eyes were hot pink and glowed bright. Like Ziphar she had horns, but hers wrapped back around her head before arching upward, almost like a crown. Her hair was short and blood red. The contrast against the pale blue skin was breath taking.

"Ziphar, put that down and introduce me to your client."

The lube had made its way down the pin and was running across Ziphar's wrist. He tossed it onto the floor and wiped his hand on the comforter. "Lola, this is my partner, Bliss. She is a succubus."

Lola, didn't care who the other demon was. She had gotten Ziphar to drop the pin, and that made her a hero. "It's... nice... to... meet... you... Bliss." She panted

"Goodness, you poor dear, Ziphar has really done a number on you hasn't he, honey?" Asked Bliss, seeming genuinely sympathetic. Lola said nothing. "It's okay, you can talk to me"

Lola looked to Ziphar, who shrugged and faced away from the two of them, "Do what you want for now."

Lola closed her legs, her pelvic and groin muscles ached as she did. "He's been... pretty rough with me." She started to catch her breath as she sat up.

"I'm sure he has, sweetness, but pain and humiliation are to be expected when you contract with a torment demon. Then again, you probably didn't know that's what you were doing."

Lola just shook her head.

"Why don't I see if I can get you a little break? Ziphar, let me have her for a bit."

"Absolutely not. I'm in the middle of tormenting her."

Lola watched Bliss move. Seduction incarnate. Every little movement a new pose showing off one asset or another, and she was all assets. The tone of her voice, dripped with honey and promises of whatever pleasures one might desire. "But, dearest one, you love watching me with mortals. And wouldn't it still be a form of humiliation? I'll make it worth your while later?"

Ziphar considered for a moment, though you would not have known it from the cold expression on his face. "Very well."

"Goody. Go sit over there." Bliss gestured towards the chair in the corner. Ziphar crossed the room sitting in the chair. His member still at full mast, veins pulsing, like a vicious dog patiently waiting to be let off its leash. Bliss climbed into bed next to Lola. Putting her arms around her she kissed her neck, and whispered "I think we'll both enjoy this."

"I'm not a lesbian"

"I know."

"I'm not even bi-curious"

"Precious, I'm a lust demon, I know that's not true."

Bliss pulled Lola in, Kissing her on the lips.

At this moment, a comforting touch meant everything to Lola. Bliss's embrace was exceptional. Her lips like soft pillows cradled Lola's. Her hand on Lola's cheek was cool and soothing. Their tongue's met. The taste was sweet. Bliss pulled away and her eye's held Lola's for a moment. There was a new type of magic at play here. Magic that made Lola want to give herself entirely to the enchantress. Bliss placed a hand on Lola's breast, gently kneaded it. It was like getting a massage from an angel. Her dainty thumb caressed her areola, then pressed down on her nipple. Lola exhaled a happy sigh. Her eyes were half closed. "I'm not bi."

Bliss smiled a small smile. "Oh honey." She brought her head down and took Lola's other nipple into her mouth. She was completely on the bed now. Bent over with her head down and her ass in the air, pointing at Ziphar. Her pussy peeking out between her legs for Ziphar to admire. Her tongue circled Lola's nipple, flicking it occasionally as she gently sucked on it. Small sounds of pleasure began escaping Lola's mouth. Bliss slid down, kissing Lola's stomach and stroking Lola's thighs with her hands. The sensation on her aching muscles felt amazing.

Slowly and gently Bliss parted Lola's thighs. Soon Bliss was at her opening. She pouted her lip at seeing the poor state her partner had left it in. Nevertheless, Bliss leaned in a took Lola's clit and hood in her mouth. Lola was about to tell her to be careful, but Bliss's mouth seemed to sooth the burning soreness she felt. Bliss broke away from Lola's clit to explore her pussy with her lips and tongue. She sucked Lola's various folds into her mouth and made sure to taste every inch. Lola's hips instinctively gyrated to the blue demon's delight.

Bliss spread her legs to stabilize herself as she brought a hand up to Lola's pussy. She returned her mouth's attention to the mortal girl's clit. She gently slid two fingers into her. Her fingers were nimble and clever. They seemed to dance in Lola's pussy.

"I'm not a lesbian. I'm really not" Said Lola to no one in particular as she rocked her hips against the slender creature between her legs, sucking her aching clit.

"Of course you're not." Said Ziphar in mock sympathy. Lola barely heard him. He rose from the chair and squeezed Bliss's wiggling ass, then slid his hand down to rub her pussy. This caused Bliss to purr, which created a vibration and added a new sensation to the mix. Lola felt it building in her core and realized she was going to cum. This giggling cooing female creature was giving her the best head she had ever had and it was going to make her cum.

BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers
12