Lola and the Demon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAA" Lola cried out as the sensation in her core tightened in to a knot. "Oh my god, Oh my god, Oooooooooooh!"

The knot exploded spreading outward with each orgasmic contraction. The felling washed over entire body. Even her fingertips were spasming in the wake of the release. She'd never cum this hard or for this long. And she just kept cumming. How long had it been 60 seconds? 120? Then with pleasure still washing over her in mad waves she realized something else was happening. Time seemed to slow down. She knew Bliss and Ziphar were speaking but they sounded distant like voices at the end of a long hallway. The lights had halos and everything was moving in slow motion. She had pretty much lost all motor control.

"Wuz hapnin to meh?" She slurred, still panting, still tingling with orgasmic energy.

"You've just had an orgasm from a succubus." Answered Ziphar, "You're probably high as satellite."

"Don't worry, beautiful. It will pass." Bliss whispered now somehow lying next to her on the bed, tracing her nipple with an extended pale blue finger, her glowing pink eyes scanning Lola to take everything in. "Just be glad your woman, and immune to the more nefarious aspects of my power. If you were a man, you'd have just aged 20 years and be a lust crazed imbecile right now. As a woman, you just get to enjoy a crazy good orgasm and a sweet high." Lola trembled as Bliss's hand made its way down to rest on her still buzzing slit. "You deserved some pleasure after what mean old Ziphar did to that precious snatch of yours, and for what he's still going to do to it."

"ez he gonna fug meh?"

"Is he going to fuck you?" Bliss leaned in and kissed Lola passionately but gently on the lips. "I think so, sweetness."

"Wid ez huze cog?"

"With his huge cock?" She giggled a bit. "I'm afraid so, gorgeous."

"But not until you have your senses back." Cooed Ziphar, who had moved around to the other side of the bed. That huge cock, still as hard as it was when he had choked her with it hours earlier. He climbed up onto the bed, gripped his veiny dick at the base, leaned in and wiped the tip from Lola's ear to her chin leaving a thin trail of pre-cum as it passed. Ziphar climbed of the bed. "Meet me in the living room when you come back from orbit"

Lola mumbled something, but it was unintelligible. Ziphar just laughed and escorted Bliss out of the room. Bliss winked and blew her a kiss before vanishing through the door...

-------------------------------

Lola lay there trying to regain control of her squirming body. She heard awful sounds from the living room. She thought it sounded like someone getting beaten to death, but she was pretty sure it was Ziphar and Bliss fucking.

After what seemed like ages Lola, started to come to. Her floating mind returned to her body. Her limbs came back under her control. She staggered out into the hall. She had no idea what to expect to find in the living room. The sounds she heard while immobilized were so primal and violent. She assumed it was Ziphar and Bliss fucking, but honestly, finding that a pack of hyenas that had been ripped apart by lions would have made just as much sense.

Coming around the corner she was astonished by what she saw. Her coffee table was boken, her easy chair was flipped over. The house plants had been unpotted. And there were puddles of thick white liquid all over the floor and, everything else. She assumed it was another one Ziphar's torrential loads. Bliss was on the right side of the leather couch fanning the widest gaping pussy she had ever seen. She was pretty sure she could walk up to it and drop a baseball smoothly into it with no problem. Ziphar sat next to her in the middle seat, looking relaxed. His head was leaned back against the couch, his arms stretched out in both directions. He appeared to be resting his eyes. Also, for the first time since the beginning of the night, he wasn't hard. His cock had deflated. Not back to a normal human size, though soft it was still big as it lay draped halfway over his muscular thighs. It looked wet.

"Hello, Sweetness." cooed Bliss. "Feeling better?"

Actually she was feeling better. Her pussy was still very sore and her muscles still ached but she had regained some of her strength. " I am, a bit."

"I'm so glad." Bliss smiled, unthreateningly and invitingly. There was something about her that made Lola want to curl up in her arms and go to sleep. "You'll need to be in the best shape you can for what comes next."

"I... I know" Responded Lola, Sheepishly.

"I gave him a good hard fuck while you were out. So at least you won't get the worst of him." Then turning to Ziphar, "My love, I must be going." Ziphar stirred a bit. He raised his head and opened his eyes. "and you have work to do." Bliss raised herself up and placing a hand on Ziphar's cheek she kissed him deeply and romantically. It would have made Lola's heart pound to see such a kiss under other circumstances. Lola was also somewhat dismayed by the large pool of liquid that was revealed when Bliss rose from her seat. "I'll see you at home, my love."

"Mmmhmmm." Responded Ziphar, his eyes now locked on Lola.

Bliss turned back towards Lola and smiled before she vanished in a tiny wisp of pink smoke that left the smell of roses and lilac in the air.

"Come here." Ziphar gestured to the spot between his spread legs. Lola did as commanded. "On your knees." Lola knelt, sitting on her heels. She was eye level with his groin. His thighs, cock, and balls glistened, coated with what must have been sex juices. Bliss must also be a squirter. "Start with my thighs and clean me up."

"Should I get a towel?" She asked hopefully, but knew what he wanted. Ziphar just shook his head.

Lola leaned in and placed her hands on his knees. They were sticky. She smelled the now familliar salty chlorine scent of his cum. She also smelled the sweeter musky smell that must have belonged to Bliss. Her tongue met his leg on his right inner thigh, about a third of the way up past his knee. It was Salty and sweet, and had that same hint of spice that all of his skin seemed to have. It actually tasted quite good. If she didn't know what it was, she might have actually enjoyed it. Slowly she licked her way up his smooth, red, muscular thighs. She moved from one thigh to the other as she made her way to the where they met. Ziphar stroked her long black hair. When she reached the end he parted his legs a bit more.

"Make sure you get the creases." His tone was taunting.

Lola leaned in farther. Her face was between his golf ball sized nuts and his thighs. Here the sent was overwhelming; a strong mixture of musk from his balls, sweat, and sex. She reached out with her tongue and made contact. The flavor was potent; slightly sour, very salty, and much less sweet. She licked until she didn't taste it anymore. Then did the other side.

Ziphar was really enjoying this. By time Lola got to his balls, his cock was back in the game. As she positioned herself beneath his wrinkled sack it towered over her. She'd have to tilt her head back just to catch a glimpse of where it ended. She began to lick his balls, but the soft skin was too easily pushed away by her tongue. In order to do this properly she had to hold his balls in one of her hands and suck on the skin. The musky smell of his sack seemed to be all consuming, and the spiciness kicked up a bit as she made sure every inch of it passed between her lips to be swirled around by her tongue.

Finally she reached the shaft. She held the base with her right hand, she placed the left on the edge of the couch to push herself up as her now tingling tongue climbed the red spire. The skin was soft and smooth as she had remembered, but the flesh beneath it was hard and had very little give. Even the veins seemed rigid as they pumped his demonic blood, feeding the pulsating behemoth. The sweet undertones of Bliss's pussy were stronger on the shaft. She wished Bliss had stayed. She felt Bliss's presence somehow restrained Ziphar.

Halfway to the top she encountered a fresh salty stream of sticky pre-cum, which stayed with her as she worked towards the top. In trench, under the head, the texture of what she licked off was a bit different, thicker, perhaps. The head itself was veinless, and completely smooth except for opening at the tip which swelled with precum. Despite her best efforts, some of it got on Lola's lips and cheek as circled the top.

Finished, she returned to her kneeling position on the floor. Looking down at her knees, she waited her next instruction. Ziphar slid past her to the left most seat on the couch. The she heard the sound of the leather peeling free from his skin. He stood up.

"Have a seat where I was and spread your legs"

Lola stood up, turned around and sat on the middle cushion. She looked at the pool of fluid where Bliss had been sitting. There were clear spots where you could see the brown leather beneath through them but mostly it was pearly white. Definitely the product of their fucking. Lola spread her legs, her heart pounding anxiously. Ziphar positioned himself at her opening. It seemed even bigger now than before. Her anxiety grew as she looked down at the bloated red snake, sniffing at the entrance to her tender, mistreated vagina. All she could think was "Oh shit, it's happening now and just like that!?"

"Wait!" She blurted out "Could we use some lube... at least?"

Ziphar smiled in a way that made Lola think maybe saying anything was a mistake.

"Certainly." He buried his hand in the puddle of mixed cum next to her. It dripped from his fingers. With a smooth slow gesture he wiped it on Lola's opening, making sure it was well coated before smearing the excess on the outside and onto her thighs. Lola's face contorted in disgust as the cold sex slime was applied to her.

Finally the moment she had dreaded was upon her. Ziphar pressed the tip of his cock against her and began to push with his hips. The soft head penetrated her and she could feel it stretching her punished snatch. She clenched her jaw and tightened her stomach as the final edge of the mushroom cap slipped past her inner folds. His cruel shaft followed. Ziphar pushed until she could feel him pressing uncomfortably against her back wall, he had gotten almost all the way down to the base.

For a moment, he held it there. Lola leaned forward enough to get a look. She'd never seen her pussy stretched so wide. The thin folds, straining hard to contain him, looked like they could tear if spread any farther. She didn't know which was worse. The sharp pain on the outside, or the dull persistent ache on the inside. She brought her eyes back to Ziphar's face. He was staring directly into them. "It's time, Lola."

With that he grabbed her waist and began to thrust in and out, faster and faster. All Lola could do was scream as he fucked her in earnest. Her head pushing into the back of the couch. She couldn't believe something so big was inside her. She'd had that thought several times this night. Ziphar pulled her up by her waist, holding her while standing, he began moving her entire body up and down on his wicked phalice using her as some sort of human sex toy. She'd never been fucked like this, ever.

Ziphar knelt with her still on his cock and slammed her body back down onto the couch. Passing one of her legs over, he began to fuck her sideways. As he brought her legs together his cock felt even more unbearably large in her weary hole. Pounding away, he dragged her from the couch once more. Turning her on his cock he got her on all fours. Doggy-style was usually her favorite position, and it actually felt easier to take his cock like this. Ziphar reached out and grabbed the back of her neck for stability. Both to pull her back onto him and ensure she didn't fall over. He reached around her waist with his other hand and began rubbing her clit with his index and ring finger. "Oh g-d damnit" she thought.

Sure enough pleasure started to mix in with the pain. He was so good at manipulating her body, maintaining a pace when needed and changing it up at just the right time. He was as good at working her clit as she was. She hated that so much, but her mind was succumbing to the usual pre-orgasmic numbness. "That's it, Lola, cum on my huge demon cock." She didn't want to. She wanted desperately not to. She pleaded with her pussy to just calm down but her body had betrayed her. She cried out as her orgasm peaked in an unkind pulse. Her muscles were tried to contract but with nowhere to go they just spasmed in place and ached from over use.

Ziphar grunted and roared like an animal. He moved his hands to her waste. His thrusts became more rhythmic and deliberate. Each thrust rocking her whole body forward, and causing her dangling tits bounce uncomfortably against her. As Ziphar bellowed, Lola felt a swell of heat and wetness. He was cumming inside of her. His monstrous cock was pumping out another massive, inhuman load of semen. And this time it was right into her. It was pouring out of her with each thrust and running down her legs. Puddles formed at her knees and quickly merged into a pool beneath her.

She felt Ziphar's grip on her waste loosen. She heard him panting. He released her all together. She slumped over and groaned as he unceremoniously pulled out of her. The relief was indescribable. Her face had landed in a puddle of musky fluid, but she didn't care, she was two exhausted. Then she heard a noise that snapped her to attention. The click of an Iphone camera. Before she could do more than lift her head Ziphar had tossed her Iphone on the floor infront of her. There she was in the image. Slumped over, covered with sweat and cum everywhere. Her pussy gaped wider than Bliss's had. If Ziphar had shouted "You have a gaping pussy" it would have echoed back.

"You... did you... send this to anyone?"

"No, Lola. Sadly our time is up." Lola realized sun light was starting to peak over the horizon. "Well, Lola, this was fun. Enjoy financial freedom."

Lola didn't respond. She couldn't move. She stayed there, in a pool of Ziphar's semen, trying not to think about how bad her entire body ached. "If you get in trouble again, don't hesitate to call on me. Just don't expect me to be so gentle next time." And then he was gone in a rush of heat without a sound.

The sun came up in full and Lola looked around her apartment, her furniture needed repaired, her floor was covered in various fluids. Her bed was soaked. She took a shower, then cut up her credit cards.

*****

END

*****

Lola's tale is over. Her life, in fact, changed for the better. But this was merely an introduction to a complex world. Ziphar and Bliss will return in, "The Demon's Disciple". In the mean time, remember, dear reader, always read a contract before you sign it.

12