LOLA - English Version

Story Info
This one, unfortunately, describes a disappointment...
4.1k words
3.92
6.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: English is NOT my first language -- I have learned it in school and practiced it a lot in trading, but this is (even though pornographic) supposed to be literature.

So please bear with me, or, if not, just read something else.

I also need to mention that the story is true, depicting my personal memory.

*

This one, unfortunately, describes a disappointment...

Therefore, if you're looking for some detailed sex scenes, you better skip this one.

I am sitting at a table, on a small terrace, downtown, waiting for my order.

The place is somewhat quiet, since it is located on an adjacent street to the large boulevard.

The volume of the music is low, so that you can have a decent conversation without having to yell at each other -- anyway, for me now, this is not a problem, since I am alone.

I look at my wrist watch. It's twelve, so the grill should be working by now -- I have ordered a steak and I've been warned by the waiter that it will take some time, cause they only start the grill at twelve...

All the eight or ten tables are taken, and it seems that my table is the only one with only one client.

People are drinking beers, eating soups and some other cooked stuff...

The waiter, who knows me due to the tips I let him have all the times, approaches my table with a cold beer, and tells me: "Sir, if you don't mind my asking, there are two young ladies waiting for a table, but, as I see, there will have to pass quite some time until I shall manage to let them have a table...

I got the idea, so I just interrupt him: "No problem! They are welcome to join me!"

"Thank you, sir, you won't regret it! You'll see"... And he winks at me...

Here they are, two tall and slim young ladies, wearing very high heels, very short skirts and quite transparent blouses -- the perfect combination -- one is blond, the other one brunette...

The waiter's mouth doesn't stop explaining to them that I've had the kindness to let them sit at my table, blah, blah, blah...

With such an introduction, I need to stand up, shake hands, and introduce myself...

Meanwhile, I'm just asking myself if the waiter is, eventually, a pimp...

They don't look and act like whores, prostitutes, but... you can never tell...

Anyway, in trading, as my mother has taught me a very long time ago, there is the offer and the demand...

Therefore, if they are prostitutes, they'll just be wasting their time -- I'm not into it, and I can always get pussy without having to pay for it...

My only concern is that, if the guy is a pimp, he'll never see me on this terrace again...

I don't remember the name of the blond girl, and anyway, here, all the names will be changed, but the brunette is recommending herself as Lola...

They are, as they say, students at the university nearby, the blond at literature, and Lola at maths.

So I ask: "Well, and how come that two girls with so different ways of thinking are friends?"

They giggle, and Lola tells me that they know each other since the elementary school...

"That's nice! A long friendship!"...

They giggle again, than the blond girl tells me: "Yes, and we've never have had any fight, unless there was a boy involved!" And they both burst into laughter...

I can do nothing but smile...

The waiter comes with a tray with two bowls of soup, and serves the girls, excusing himself, again, for the fact that my steak isn't ready yet...

"No problem, I'm not in a hurry!"

Now is the turn of the girls to excuse themselves for having to eat in front of me, while I just look...

"No worries, get started before the soup gets cold"...

They start eating, and I light a cigarette, taking care for the smoke to do not go towards them...

I cannot help but notice that the blond is eating somewhat in a hurry, while Lola is lingering around her spoon, if I may say so...

The reason is quite simple, the blond has to reach at the uni two hours earlier than Lola, who has the courses later today.

After the blond girl finishes, Lola turns toward her: "Now get going, or you'll be late."

"Yes, but first I need to pay the bill"

"Never mind about the bill, I'll be paying the bill"...

My brain is working hard -- is it possible to be a scam - one of the girls leaves, then the other one starts flirting with me, so that I feel obliged to pay the bill for all?

Well, let's see...

After we remain alone, the attitude of Lola changes -- she minds her soup and avoids looking at me anymore...

Now, scam or no scam, we haven't yet arrived at the moment of paying the bill, so why do I have to ruin my appetite with negative thoughts?

"So, Lola, it seems that your friend is a little bit more communicative than you -- in fact, it's normal -- she's the one with poets and writers"...

She looks at me, and blushes, while I'm congratulating myself for what a stupid and miserable thing I could say. So, to make it, eventually worse, I continue:

"Anyway, I'm sorry for this personal remark, but I couldn't help notice, and it seems that I've been thinking with a loud voice"...

Luckily, the waiter saves me, bringing the steak, and excusing himself, once again, for the delay.

I start eating, at an easy pace -- in my mind, I want to let Lola finish her soup, and see if she asks, or not, for the bill.

The waiter appears again, bringing Lola a glass with cognac.

Lola blushes again.

I don't make any comment.

Suddenly, after sipping from her glass, Lola starts speaking:

"You are right about my friend, but the truth is that I'm a lot more shy than she is, and, anyway, she always acts towards me as if I were her younger sister"...

She searches into her purse, and puts a pack of cigarettes on the table, then lets me light her cigarette, sips a bit more from the glass, then continues:

"Now, for example, if she would see me drinking and smoking, she would be killing me!"

This waiter, here, knows us, we are, somewhat, permanent, and this is why he hasn't brought the cognac before my "older sister's" departure"...

While finishing her phrase, the waiter appears again, bringing her the note.

Now, all my police like thinking, the ideas about scam, pimps, and so on, vanishes...

I cannot help but notice that the girl leaves a large tip for the waiter...

I increase the speed of my eating, and finish the steak when she's almost ready with her cognac.

I can clearly see that she's preparing herself to leave -- by now, it's clear that I don't want this to happen, so that I say:

"Now, seeing you drinking this, I can tell you that I also feel like having one. Would you mind joining me? Of course I shall buy you another one, if you don't mind".

She looks at her wrist watch: "Truth is, that I've still got plenty of time, but I cannot have another glass here. I don't want this guy make I don't know what impression about me"...

Finally, I am prompt and sharp: "But it's not the only place around. If you let me pay my bill, we can go some other place"...

She jumps in surprise, then she's clearly thinking hard. She tells me:

"I know that the way I'm dressed may have given you some ideas, but, honestly, if it wasn't for the lack of tables and time for my friend, who was in a hurry, really, we wouldn't have met. Believe it or not, I'm not used to make acquaintances in restaurants, bars, discos"...

Now I have to push, otherwise things will end right here:

"As a mathematician, you surely know that everything happens due to a reason -- on the other hand, all that I've asked was if you agreed to have a glass of cognac together with me. What's the big deal?!?"

She blushes again:

"All right! I shall leave now, and stop at the corner of the street and continue thinking on it. If, after you pay the bill, you find me still waiting for you over there, or not, you'll have my answer"...

She grabs her purse, stands up, and so do I, we shake hands, and she leaves...

I have to admit that her attitude is interesting...

Shit, I finish my drink, and ask the waiter for the bill. The minutes are passing, the bloody guy is late with his bloody bill...

This is bad luck!

Finally, I pay and leave, somewhat in a hurry -- according to my wrist watch, there have passed a little more than ten minutes.

I reach the corner of the street, but Lola isn't there.

This is it! I light a cigarette, and start strolling on the boulevard, at an easy pace...

Suddenly, I hear my name called by a female voice. I turn around, and, to my surprise, it's Lola -- she's approaching in a hurry -- from the way she breathes, it's clear that she has probably run a little.

She composes herself, then tells me: "I'm sorry I've left, but that was my first impulse. Afterwards, I've thought about your saying about things that happen with a reason. I've seen you at the corner, from a distance, so that I had to run for a while"...

I smile: "Now, Lola, let's get into a bar and fill our engines with some fuel".

She is not from Bucharest, but her parents have enough money to keep her away from the campus.

She lives, together with her friend, in a rented apartment, not far away from the university.

One word leads to another -- she is in her second year of studies here, but I realize how little she knows about the town and the whereabouts...

I describe to her the beautiful parks that we have, and about which she proves to know nothing...

Her roads are clear and straight -- University -- home, and only the center of the city...

She's telling me how she misses the mountains where she comes from, the nature, the landscapes...

I try the waters a little:

"Unfortunately, you don't have time, otherwise I would be glad to show you a few parts of the town"...

She's blushing again:

"Honestly, after these glasses with cognac, I long to go at the uni, like hell"...

"Well, but can you afford to skip the courses? And, furthermore, what will your friend say?"

She bursts into laughter: "See? This is the real problem! My "older sis"!"...

"Gosh! What is she doing? Reporting you to your parents?!?"

"Oh, No! She would never do something like that! She's my best friend! But, not going at the uni... it would be, for me, a first!"...

When it is to retreat, I think that I know how to do it:

"Now, Lola, if you don't mind, why don't we postpone the matter for, let's say, Saturday or Sunday?"

From the way her brown eyes sparkle, I realize that she embraces the idea. I add another argument:

"Furthermore, you can take your friend with you, since I believe that she also hasn't seen the places".

She replies immediately:

"That is out of question. She's got a boyfriend and the end of the week is dedicated to him"...

"So, no problem! What if she brings her boyfriend too? It would be more fun!"

She starts giggling:

"You don't know them, hmmmmmmmmmm, they spend their time together only indoors, if you know what I mean"...

Then, suddenly: "Whoops! I shouldn't have mentioned that!" And she bursts into laughter.

Anyway, I arrange with Lola to see her on Saturday, at exactly the same corner of the streets where we were supposed to meet.

I accompany her in the neighborhood of the university, and suddenly she halts:

"Look, one more thing. I know that we are both adults, still, I don't want you to grow I cannot tell what high expectations"...

I look at her, and smile:

"One step at a time, Lola, one step at a time!"...

SATURDAY

It's already half past eight, but Lola is nowhere. I'm just asking myself if, who knows, after a few days, maybe she's had some second thoughts...

Anyway, I'm determined to wait the academic quarter of an hour.

Ten minutes later, here she comes, with low heeled shoes, a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a small purse -- she wants to walk, huh? I'll make her walk until she'll be begging me to take her some place to rest her feet!

"Sorry for the delay, but... those rabbits have occupied the bathroom much longer than they should!" And, again, she bursts into laughter: "Luckily, you don't know her parents, so you won't be able to complain to them"...

"No worries about that! Even if I knew them, I wouldn't!"...

The park is very large, and, this time of the year, the landscape is magnificent. We've spent almost the whole day strolling, with a pause of two hours on a terrace.

Actually, I have ignored that Lola, coming from a town in the mountains, will have no problem walking...

I tell her a few things about my life, she tells me about hers.

She likes to ski, to dance, to play handball, and sports, in general...

About her love life, I find out that she used to have a boyfriend in high school, with whom, in fact she's lost her cherry, but who, soon after, has proved himself to be a jerk...

Then, still during high school, she's had a few adventures, and finally another boyfriend, who, since she has left the town for the university, has told her that he cannot wait for her so many years...

So now, if I haven't guessed yet, she's just by herself...

She doesn't like Bucharest, with such a crowded traffic, and people on the streets, always in a hurry...

I take her back to her place -- she doesn't invite me "for a coffee", since the rabbits are there, and, surely, they wouldn't appreciate the intrusion...

We arrange to meet the following day, on Sunday, the same place and the same time, while she's assuring me that this time, she'll take care to be the first who uses the bathroom...

We both say our good byes and, still laughing about her remark about using the bathroom, we part...

SUNDAY

At half past eight, sharp, Lola is appearing, wearing the same outfit, except for the t-shirt...

We visit the National Art Museum, where I pleasantly find out that she isn't interested only in maths, then I take her to the park nearby.

This one is much smaller, but the botanical variety and the landscape is thrilling...

After we go and eat at a terrace -- I have to mention that she has insisted to pay together with me, fifty/fifty, she apologizes that she has to be home earlier, since she needs to study.

It so happens that on our way back towards her place, we reach the corner of the street where we usually, by now, meet.

She grabs me by the elbow -- this is the first time that we ever touch, otherwise than shaking hands -- jumps towards me, and gives me a very short kiss on my cheek.

"Why, what is this?"

She's blushing: "I won't be able to do that when we part, in front of my block of flats"...

Honestly, I am amused of her provincial attitude and mentality, and let things go...

We arrange to see each other again, next Saturday, you know by now, same place and same time...

SATURDAY (The Following Week)

All the week I've minded my business, had my evenings and some nights busy with some fuck buddies, so that, practically, I've almost forgotten about my platonic relationship...

I wake up at six thirty, and look with pleasure and lust at Allie. She's still sleeping, like an angel.

My dick starts asking me about some action, but, suddenly, I remember about Lola.

God! If I get anything started now, then Lola will surely be just history...

I gently get out of bed, and, after taking a quick shower, I prepare the coffees.

I can hear the door at the bathroom, then the shower. I put the tray with coffees on the table, then light a cigarette, and wait for Allie to finish her shower.

We know each other for so many years by now, but, still, even if she knows very well that she's not the one and only, I just don't have the heart to tell her that she needs to leave, since I'm supposed to go and date another woman...

She enters the room, stark naked, as I also am, comes towards my arm chair, kisses me on the forehead, then bends and gives me a kiss on my dick:

"Good morning, lover!"

"Good morning, beautiful woman!" Ever since I've popped her cherry, every time I call her like that...

She jumps on her arm chair, and takes her cup of coffee, and sips...

"So, lover boy, how is she? Blond, brunette, red headed, tall, short, fat, slim?"...

I'm game, what can I say? I look at her, trying desperately to find a reply...

She bursts into laughter:

"Don't you dare try to lie to me! What time do I have to leave?"

"Allie, you simply don't have to leave, unless you want to, or have something else to attend to"...

"Well, my secret lover, let me please tell you a little secret: I'm sure that you haven't fucked her yet, but I cannot tell how long it will take until you do it! Maybe today is the big day! Therefore, I won't suck, once more, your beautiful dick! If you fuck her, I want you to fuck her good and hard!"...

I almost feel like blushing... This tiny woman knows me soooooo well!...

I don't know, at this moment, that in less than six months she will be gone away from my life, for good...

She takes another sip from her cup of coffee, then jumps, changes the sheets on the bed and removes all the traces of our wild night of love making.

I try to protest, as usual, but with no success...

"Now, it's enough that she's supposed to fuck a dirty minded guy as you are, why suffer the ordeal to have to fuck in already used sheets?!?" Then she laughs, and gives me another kiss on my forehead...

She quickly gets dressed, and ready to go -- I follow her at the door -- she turns to me, gives me a deep long kiss, then mentions: "In case the bitch isn't in heat, tonight, after eight o'clock, give me a call. I'll be home, but, honestly, I have lots of stuff to study, so I'd rather prefer to know that you have some other cunt tonight"...

She's always surprising me with her way of being, behaving, mentality, morals, and so on...

I quickly shave, get dressed, and out of the apartment.

The morning is beautiful, a little bit chilly, but still beautiful...

Lola is at the corner of the street, this time wearing high heeled sandals, a tantalizing short skirt, and, also, a tantalizing transparent blouse.

To my surprise, I can see that she's wearing no bra, so that I cannot help but seeing her nipples.

This time, when I approach her, she doesn't shake hands, she kisses me on my cheek, delaying, for a slight moment the touch of her lips on my cheek.

I take her by her hand, and ask her:

"Now, do you have any preference?"

"Well, you've shown me some beautiful places -- I think that I'll let you decide where we go, and what we do"...

"What would you say if we take a stroll in the park?"

She jumps: "No way! I'm wearing some sandals that I've recently bought -- I love the way they look, but, honestly, they are killers for my legs!"

"Then, let's go and visit some museum"...

"Same thing. This means walking, and, honestly, I cannot afford"...

I burst into laughter:

"Then, what if we go at my place, let me show you my stereo, put some quality music, have some nice drinks, and... get rid of those sandals of yours that are such an ordeal for your legs?"

Lola blushes -- she hasn't done it for some time...

"You may laugh at me, but my mother has taught me to never go to a man's house, unless I take the risk of the consequences"...

I smile: "And... would you?"

She looks down, admiring the pavement...

I need to say something, to comfort her:

"Lola, no matter what, I wouldn't, just wouldn't do whatever things to you, without your consent"...

She grabs my hand, somewhat forcibly:

"I hope that I'm not making a huge mistake -- I shall give you my trust"...

When we reach my block of flats, she's amazed -- we have walked it by a few times, but I've never mentioned that my apartment was there...

We are in, and, without consulting any catalog, she asks for Kenny Rogers, or The Carpenters...

Finally, she decides for The Carpenters,,,

I bring some whiskey, and Lola jumps at the bottle. In less than half an hour, the bottle has only left some remains...

12