Lola Goes Black Ch. 02

Story Info
Lola goes to a nudist orgy.
19.1k words
4.62
122.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you readers like this story. I had great fun writing this. The more I wrote, the more the story got carried away. As usual, I would appreciate all comments and criticism. I am trying to improve my writing and only with your help will it get better. I have tried to proof read and correct my errors. If you spot any, please excuse my errors.

Lola looked out of the window of Darby’s motor home as they rode down the highway. She was nude, as were the others in the vehicle. Darby’s daughter, Wanda was there as well. Lola had been surprised to find out that Wanda, her high school friend, was Darby’s daughter. She had found out right after she and Darby had made love in the motor home. Looking around, Lola saw her brother Jock; Jean, Darby’s wife and Malik, Wanda’s older brother.

Malik and Jock were playing spades against Wanda and Jean. Lola looked at Jean’s dark brown body swaying to the movement of the camper. Jean had large, full breasts that were tipped by dark brown, almost black nipples. Lola wondered why some people seemed to have more tits than they needed and others, like her, had hardly any. But Jean had made Lola and Jock feel very welcome.

They were enroute to a secluded site where, once a year, people came to have, for lack of a better term, an orgy. Wanda had mentioned it to Lola after she had driven up to the motor home and found Darby fixing Lola’s car. Lola had still been flushed with sexual excitement after giving her virginity to Darby during a violent rainstorm. Lola was embarrassed but Wanda hadn’t said anything. She had greeted Lola warmly, introducing Darby as her father.

They had talked for a few more minutes while Darby finished Lola’s car. Then, Wanda asked Lola if she wanted to take a trip with her and her family.

*It’ll be way cool,” said Wanda. “The only thing is, you will need a male escort. How about that hunky brother of yours?”

“Well, I don’t know. What kind of trip are you talking about?” asked Lola.

Wanda had glanced at Darby before continuing. He had nodded his head.

“It’s an orgy in the mountains,” she explained. “You have to have a partner of the opposite sex though or else they won’t let you in. That way, there won’t be more of one sex than the other.”

Lola was surprised at the explanation. She knew what an orgy was but had never known anyone who had participated in one. After all, she had just had her first sexual experience. After a few minutes thought though, she decided that if she didn’t like it, she wouldn’t have to participate. Lola thought about Jock and she knew that he would gladly go.

“Do you have to have sex with the person who came with you or not?” asked Lola.

“No, once we get there, you can do whatever with whomever,” explained Wanda. “My mother and my brother make us even and you and Jock would keep us even.”

“Besides,” Wanda said with a gleam in her eye, “I have always had a thing for Jock.”

“Well,” said Lola, “Jock likes black girls. I caught him once with a girl from school.”

That was how Lola and the others had come to be nude in the motor home several weeks later. It was a family rule that everyone had to be nude while in the motor home.

After they had gotten underway, everyone stripped. Lola was very self-conscious of her small body. What she didn’t realize was that her body was every bit as desirable as those of the other women. Her small body did nothing to detract from her desirability and sexuality. Lola’s tits might have been small but her nipples were beautiful and her ass was luscious. Lola and Jock stood there feeling self-conscious but the others paid them no attention. After a few minutes, everyone found a place to sit.

Lola noticed that Darby had undressed before climbing behind the wheel. She couldn’t see his dick but she remembered how it had felt in her pussy.

“Let’s play some cards,” suggested Jean. “Do you guys know how to play Spades?” asked Jean.

Wanda, Malik, and Jock knew how, so it was decided that Jean and Wanda would play against Jock and Malik. Lola didn’t know how to play spades so she was watching as the others played.

Lola noticed that Jean and Wanda seemed to be concentrating on the game while Jock and Malik seemed to watch Lola, Jean and Wanda. Lola glanced at Jean and Wanda and noticed that their breasts were large enough to sway with the movement of the camper. Again, Lola was self-conscious. She finally decided that since she couldn’t afford breast implants, she was going to have to live with her small tits. Besides, Wanda and Jean didn’t have implants and their natural breasts were excellent. Lola noticed that Wanda had not gotten any taller since high school.

While the others were playing cards, Lola moved up to the passenger seat in the front of the motor home. The driver’s seat had speakers installed on the sides of the headrest and Darby was listening to some music. He turned the music down as Lola sat next to him.

“How you doing honey?” he asked.

“Okay,” replied Lola. “How long does it take to get to the resort?”

“A day and a night,” Darby replied. “We’ll be there tomorrow morning sometime.”

An air horn blew just on the right side of the camper. Lola looked up and noticed that a truck driver was looking at her nude body. She started to jump up but then though about it and stuck her chest out making her tits stand out. That seemed to excite the truck driver even more.

Darby just smiled and Lola laughed as Jean yelled from the back, “Darby, will you pass that truck and stop exposing Lola.” Darby grinned as he pressed the accelerator and they passed the truck. Riding nude was a turn on as Lola was discovering. The only nudity she had ever experienced was at home taking a shower or changing clothes.

Darby explained that the whole family was nudists. They belonged to several clubs and they were also home nudists, often entertaining other nudists and going to other nudist’s homes. They also had sex in front of and with each other. They had been since Wanda had turned eighteen. He explained that not all nudists were swingers. Some just liked being nude. Others, like his family had sex with family members and others who enjoyed that lifestyle.

Lola was curious about sex with family members. “Did you have to work real hard to get your family to have sex with each other?”

“Actually, as each child reached eighteen, we explained things to them and let them make a choice,” Darby explained. “No one is ever forced to have sex with a family member. My parents did the same with me when I was younger. Jean’s parents did the same as had their parents.”

“I don’t know if I could do that,” Lola mused. “I mean, society makes it seem so wrong.”

“It depends on how you feel,” Darby explained. “Society makes rules that they then break. Incest is an equal opportunity activity. Rich, poor, black, white and every color of the rainbow engages in it.”

“Were you Wanda’s first sex partner?” Lola asked. She was very interested despite her re-servations.

“Yes. Several weeks after her eighteenth birthday, Jean and I sat her down and told her about our lifestyle. We didn’t put any pressure on her. We made it plain that we loved her no matter how she felt about incest. We did the same thing with Malik when he turned 18. We were already nudists so there was no shame about our bodies. Wanda seemed to be ready even before we started. Jean and I instructed her about sucking a dick. Then we showed her about having her pussy eaten out. Finally, she and I fucked. I went very slow so she wouldn’t be in pain.” Darby seemed to be in deep thought. “Her pussy was so tight, I almost had a cum before my dick was all the way in. It was a very tender moment. We did the same thing with Malik. You know many boys suffer from an Oedipus complex. He lusted after his mother from his early teens until now. He loves to fuck her and his sister too.”

Then, Darby explained about their trip. “The sex party we are going to is at a private retreat site. It’s hosted by a rich guy who lives the nudist life and likes orgies too,” Darby explained. “Once a year, he has this party and only people he has invited are allowed in.” Then he glanced over at Lola. “Are you comfortable with the idea of sex in front of other people? I know that you haven’t had much sexual experience.”

“Actually, I am kind of excited,” stated Lola. “And the only sexual experience I have had, I got from you. My pussy gets wet every time I think of your sweet hard dick in it. I hope we can do it again.” Then, “How did you meet this guy?”

“Oh, I’m sure we will,” Darby replied. “Thing is, at the resort, you will meet other people. Even though a person has to come with someone from the opposite sex, that doesn’t mean that there won’t be lesbians and gays there. You never know what might happen while we are there.”

“In answer to your question, he and I were army buddies. He had an idea for computers but no money. We had been on leave and I had been gambling and I won a bundle. I mean a big bundle. So, being drunk, I gave him all of the bundle.”

“To make a long story short, after we got out, he developed his idea, sold it, and made a bundle, invested a bundle for me and paid me back. The return on his investment is enough so I don’t have to work. He bought an abandoned resort and turned it into his private home. When he started this sex party, I was an automatic invite. Malik and Wanda were just kids when we first starting going, so we would leave them with my parents and Jean and I would go having a “fucking” good time.” Darby chuckled at his own play on words.

From the back, Jean called Lola, “C’mon back honey. We are playing for the championship.”

Lola smiled at Darby and as she moved from her seat, Darby caressed her hips. “You are a very good looking, desirable woman Lola. Don’t ever think you aren’t. You have a good heart and that is very important. Besides, your body is more delectable than you think.” He gave her a leer as she moved toward the back of the vehicle.

Lola smiled again and touched Darby’s hand.

“This is the rubber hand,” said Jean. “The loser has to do what the winner says. You boys are going down hard,” said Jean, using a wise guy voice.

Everybody laughed.

As Wanda dealt the cards, the others were making fake threats of what they would do to the losers. As Lola stood behind Jock, she was close enough so her pussy was on his shoulder. He looked up, smiled and stroked her pubic hair. “Lookin’ good, shrimp,’ he said. His touch was tender on her pubic area.

He took his hand back and the game started. Jock and Malik had bid boldly in order to win. The problem was that if their strategy backfired, they would lose and be at Jean and Wanda’s mercy. The guys took the first four books but then things started going badly for them. They had bid 7 and were well on their way. But the girls started coming back. They had bid 6 and had made 5 straight books. The guys made 2 more books but the girls made 2 more making them the winners.

Jean and Wanda were high fiving and laughing. Jock and Malik were sitting there shaking their heads.

Up front, Darby was laughing. He called back, “Good luck boys. Hope you can stand the loser’s fate.”

“Okay boys,” said Jean. “Time to pay. Lola, go sit on the edge of the bench over there.”

Lola moved over to the bench. She was thinking that since Wanda and Jean were the winners, they would get whatever they wanted. Jean apparently wanted her to watch.

“Jock, I want you kneel down in front of Lola and spread her thighs,” Jean instructed. That surprised both Jock and Lola. But Jock did as instructed. At first, Lola was shocked but then she relaxed her thigh muscles and let Jock spread her legs. She was remembering Darby’s comments about incest.

Jock was looking at Lola’s pussy. Her pussy smelled like flowers, a result of her flavored douche. Lola had taken to trimming her pubic hair. She had shaved around the labia leaving her pussy bare with short hair above it. As Lola watched Jock watching her, her pussy started tingling. Up inside of her, she could feel that now familiar ache.

“Okay Jock, now kiss Lola’s pussy,” instructed Jean. “See how lovely your sister’s pussy is?” She asked Jock. “Lola, spread your pussy so your brother can see how lovely it is.”

Lola’s pussy didn’t have protruding lips. It looked almost like a baby’s pussy except she was a grown woman. Lola did as Jean told her. She could feel her fluids starting to flow from her naked pussy.

Jock took her legs and put them over his shoulders. Lola’s pussy was exposed now, naked and lovely to Jock’s lust filled eyes. Lola’s nipples had hardened as her own lust increased. She took her hands from her pussy to rub and pinch her titties.

“No no, honey,” said Jean. “Hold your pussy open for your brother. Wanda, start playing with Lola’s titties,”

Wanda sat down beside Lola. She had been familiar with Lola’s sweet breasts from high school. They were even sweeter now thought Wanda. She leaned over and took one nipple in her mouth as she rolled the other one in her fingers.

Lola’s breath caught as the sensations started flowing from her tits to her pussy. Jock was leaning closer, breathing on Lola’s pussy. Her back arched as Jock’s tongue slid slowly into her pussy. Jock was lapping up Lola’s secretions, slurping noisily.

“Go Jock, eat that little pussy,” Jean urged. “I bet that pussy tastes sweet, doesn’t it honey?”

His mouth being on Lola’s pussy muffled jock’s reply. Whatever his reply was, he wasn’t taking his mouth from her Lola’s pussy to say it. His tongue now started fucking Lola’s pussy. He would slurp around her clit and then go back to fucking her hole with his tongue. Every time he hit her clit, Lola would stiffen thrusting her nipples into Wanda’s mouth. Wanda was enjoying sucking Lola’s tits. Even though Lola’s tits were small, her nipples were beautiful. They responded to Wanda’s sucking and pinching by getting even harder.

Jock started spending more time on Lola’s clit. This increased the flow of Lola’s secretions so that her pussy was literally overflowing. Jock pulled back for a look at his sister’s pussy. Her pussy juice had coated his face and the sticky fluid had strings attached between his face and her pussy. Her fluids were visibly flowing from her pussy, down around her asshole and onto the bench. Jock moved back to her pussy and started flicking Lola’s clit harder. He would alternately suck and then flick her clit. This was driving Lola wild. She could sense her cum rising. She had taken her hands and was squeezing her tits so Wanda could chew her nipples.

Jock was holding her pussy open now, orally assaulting her clit. Lola’s body was writhing and twisting now. The sensations were so intense, they almost hurt. She wanted to close her legs but they were over Jock’s shoulders and she couldn’t close them.

“Omigod!” Exclaimed Lola. “I’m cumming, Jock, I’m cumming. Suck my clit Jock, suck my clit!” “Oh damn, that feels good!” Lola exclaimed. Another orgasm followed making Lola twist in Wanda’s arms. “Unh unh,” she grunted.

As Jock took Lola’s clit between his lips and started flicking it with his tongue, another cum washed over her. Her hands were fluttering and her cries became shrieks of ecstasy. “YES, YES YES!” she exclaimed. “Suck me Jock, suck me. Don’t stop, oh don’t stop baby.”

As her cum started to subside, Jock reached down and took some of Lola’s secretions and placed them on her asshole. Then, he started massaging the rim of Lola’s asshole. This caused Lola to draw in her breath and try to close her legs again. Again, Jock started sucking her clit while massaging Lola’s asshole. This pushed Lola over the edge into another powerful cum.

Lola’s asshole almost sucked Jock’s finger into it. He moved a finger into Lola’s asshole up to his second knuckle. He wiggled his finger in her asshole while sucking her clit. Again, and then again, Lola’s pussy literally squirted her cum onto Jock’s face. Wanda was still sucking Lola’s nipples. Then, she moved up and started kissing Lola. Lola’s mouth opened and she thrust her tongue into Wanda’s mouth. Wanda forced Lola’s tongue back with her own and then stuck her tongue in Lola’s mouth. They played dueling tongues while Lola’s pussy was orally ravaged by Jock.

At last, Lola’s cum started coming to an end. She collapsed back onto the bench with a dreamy smile on her face. She tried to push Jock’s head from her pussy but her strength was drained right now. All she could do was feebly push at his head.

Jock raised up and smiled at his sister. His face was coated with Lola’s cum. Wanda moved to his face and started licking Lola’s cum from it. She licked his face as though she were a mother cat. Then, she started kissing his face. They were both on their knees kissing each other now. They broke their kiss as they got to their feet.

They looked at Jean who was holding Malik’s hard dick. Jock was no slouch in the cock department but Malik’s dick was enormous. It looked to be 9 inches long and probably 6 inches or more around. Malik’s precum was flowing steadily from his dick as Jean stroked it.

“Jock, honey that was good,” said Jean. “I bet your dick is extra hard, isn’t it?” Jean had a wicked smile on her face. Wanda was holding Jock’s cock now. They all looked down, as Jock’s cock too was leaking precum.

“Come over here and let me have some of that sweet white dick,” said Jean. Jean moved to a wide bench at the back of the motor home. She pushed Jock down onto his back. Then, she straddled his hips. Apparently, she had gotten aroused while Jock had eaten Lola’s pussy. Jean reached between them to grab Jock’s hard dick and placed it at her pussy lips. Without any wetting of Jock’s dickhead, Jean sank down onto Jock’s dick. Jean may have been in her forties but her pussy was tight, extra tight. Her breath hissed as Jock’s dick filled her completely. She sat there for a few seconds contracting her pussy muscles around Jock’s dick.

Jock was lying there trying to be still. Instinct said to thrust up into Jean’s pussy but Jean wasn’t moving, so Jock lay still. Finally, Jean started rotating her hips, grinding her hot pussy around Jock’s dick. Had not Jean been extremely wet, it would’ve been painful for Jock. As it was, the sensations were so intense that Jock was afraid he would cum right now.

Little did he know that that was Jean’s intentions. She knew that young men would cum quickly but stay hard and be able to cum again, albeit not so quickly the second time. By twisting her pussy around Jock’s cock, Jean got him to cum quickly.

“Shit, oh shit,” moaned Jock. “I’m cumming, dammit I’m cumming.” Jock was embarrassed by what had happened to him; little knowing that Jean had planned it that way.

Jean could feel Jock’s sperm splashing against the back of her pussy. The heat and the force of it felt good in her hot wet pussy.

“It’s alright Jock, it’s alright,” Jean said soothingly. She leaned down and kissed Jock tenderly, whispering that it was all right. “Those things happen, don’t worry about it.”

Jean then slowed her rotating and let Jock catch his breath. Then, she started slowly fucking her pussy up and down on Jock’s still hard dick. Her dark brown body against Jock’s tanned, white body was very erotic to the others watching.

Jock was still rock hard in Jean’s pussy. He was surprised at the sensations that were starting so quickly again in his loins. He tried to find Jean’s rhythm so he could match her fucking. She was slowly moving up and down, letting Jock’s sweet dick hit all areas of her hot wet pussy. As she would rise up, Jock would be still; as she lowered herself, Jock would thrust his hips up. That action caused Jean’s pussy to be stuffed even more.

“Oh honey, fuck me,” Jean moaned. “Fuck me Jock honey, fuck me.”