Lola Goes Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole’s frustration turned into lustful pleasure as Malik’s big dick plumbed the depths of her pussy. She could feel his dick stretching her pussy beyond anything that she had ever known before. His hard stroking started her on her cum.

Harder and harder Malik fucked Nicole’s pussy. The noise of it was as erotic as the watching of it. The others were transfixed by the hot scene before them.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” Nicole shouted. She took a deep breath as Malik’s dick bottomed out in her pussy. When his dick hit the bottom of her pussy, she exploded in climax. She knew that if Malik hadn’t been lying on top of her, she would’ve bounced into the air. Her legs were pressing against Malik’s arms as she was still trying to leverage her pussy over his dick. She was making animal sounds as her cum consumed her body.

As Nicole’s cum washed over her, Malik’s own need for release was strong in his dick and balls. But he wanted to try to humiliate Nicole because of her earlier attitude. As his cum approached, he pulled his dick out and held in front of Nicole’s face.

She opened her eyes to see why his dick wasn’t still in her pussy. She saw his big dick in front of her face. As she focused on it, Malik started cumming. His cum exploded on her face right on her nose. His next blast was on her forehead. After that, his cum flew all over her face as bolt after bolt of hot cum shot out of his dick.

Nicole raised up and started licking the dribblings of cum dripping from his dick. As his cum subsided, she threw her arms around Malik. They were holding each other as they came down in the afterglow of their mutual cums.

Next to them, Lola and Eric had watched the hot scene between Nicole and Malik. Lola had been stroking Eric’s mammoth cock while he had been fingering her sopping wet pussy. Occasionally, he would touch her clit eliciting a shudder of pleasure.

Now. Lola rolled over on her back pulling Eric on top of her. “Eric, please put that monster in my pussy,” Lola whispered.

“Are you sure Lola?” Eric asked. “My dick is pretty big.”

“Didn’t you ever hear,” she asked him. “Big girl, big pussy. Small girl, all pussy.” Lola giggled.

“Let’s try,” Eric suggested. “If it hurts, we’ll stop.”

“If it hurts, we’ll keep trying until it gets in,” Lola said. With that, she pulled him down to her. She kissed him passionately as he returned her kisses. Eric massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples. Her pussy had not completely stopped its flow, even as they had watched Malik and Nicole. Now, it started gushing again.

“Now,” she urged.

Eric raised himself and Lola took his dick, placing it at the entrance to her steamy pussy. As she urged him on, he pushed slowly trying to let her tiny pussy get used to the invasion of his massive dick.

Lola took a sharp intake of breath as his dickhead penetrated her pussy. Eric stopped, concerned that he was hurting the small woman. “No, don’t stop,” she breathed. “Keep pushing it in,” she commanded. As her pussy secreted even more sticky juice, his dick was coated with it, easing his entry into Lola’s, until then, tiny pussy.

Lola kept urging Eric on. “C’mon Eric, fuck me with that wonderful dick of yours. Oh shit, it feels so good.”

Eric was doing all he could not to cum too soon in the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. As he pushed his dick the rest of the way into Lola’s steamy cauldron, he felt his balls resting on her ass. He couldn’t believe that this small woman, girl really, could accommodate his big dick. Not only was she accommodating his dick, she was enjoying it.

Lola was thrusting up slightly as Eric worked his dick in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his body trying to pull him deeper into her pussy. Lola felt as though her whole body was one big pussy. Everywhere that Eric touched her, she could feel electricity running to her pussy.

Eric’s balls matched his dick in that they were large too. Every time his dick would push into Lola’s pussy, his balls would bounce on her asshole. That too was a turn on. Lola’s asshole hadn’t been touched after Jock had used his finger to ream her out while eating her pussy. The sensations from her asshole added to her passion.

Every time Eric’s dick would slide into Lola’s pussy, it pulled her clit down to the top of his dick. As his dick fucked in and out of Lola’s pussy, it was coated more and more with her slimy juice. The others could see the fluid seeping out of Lola’s pussy. They were amazed that this small woman could take that big monster dick in her small, little girl’s really, pussy.

But not only was it in her but she was enjoying it so much. Eric, for his part, was enjoying it as well. Many men fantasize about young, small girls but would never touch one. Lola looked like she was maybe 14. That, and her innate sweetness, attracted many people to her. When men discovered that she was a grown woman, and their fears of statutory rape were groundless, she was even more popular.

As a young boy, Eric had been well developed. There weren’t many girls his age that could take his dick. As a result, he had been with older women for much of active sexual life. As he reached adulthood, he still had a desire for a young girl. With Lola, he could fulfill his desire while knowing that Lola was an adult woman. This drove him almost wild with desire.

Lola was blissfully taking the biggest dick she had ever had. Her pussy was filled and it felt so damned good. All she could think was that if she was going to cum, it would be so hard, her pussy would figuratively explode. She wanted Eric’s sperm to be inside of her when she had her orgasm. She wanted to feel his sperm splashing against her womb. She wanted to feel it washing her pussy.

When Lola’s cum announced its impending start, she whispered to Eric. “I’m going to cum, Eric. Cum with me. Let me feel your sweet dick shooting cum in my pussy.”

As Lola arched her back with the pleasure of her cum, Eric’s dick started exploding inside of Lola’s pussy. His hot cum hit Lola’s tiny womb with the force of a fire hose. She shuddered as she thrust her pussy up at Eric’s dick. His big black dick was forcing itself further into her pussy shooting a continuous stream of sperm against her womb.

“Fuck me,” Lola screamed. She started blubbering as her pussy rolled from one enormous cum into another.

Eric’s dick was still shooting sperm into Lola’s tiny, ravaged pussy. There was so much sperm, it started seeping out of her pussy from around Eric’s black dick. It was so erotic seeing his big black dick coated with his and Lola’s juices. Lola’s tiny white body under Eric’s dark, muscular body was another turn on for the watchers.

As Lola’s pussy rolled into one last orgasm, her eyes rolled back into her head. Her arms and legs slipped from Eric’s body as Lola passed out from her extreme orgasm. Eric rolled off of Lola and collapsed next to her. His now deflating dick was coated with the slimy juices of their fucking.

Melissa moved over to Lola and took her head into her lap. She stroked Lola’s face waiting for her to wake. Melissa had never seen anything like the fucking she had just witnessed. Eric was lying there panting as though he couldn’t catch his breath. She had been with Eric for some time and she knew that he could shoot an enormous amount of sperm. And his sperm would shoot in one continuous stream, not bursts like most other men. But she realized that he had probably shot the most ever.

As Lola stirred in Melissa’s arms, Melissa tenderly kissed the young woman. Lola’s eyes opened and she saw and felt Melissa holding her. She reached up and caressed Melissa’s cheek. “Thank you,” she simply said. Lola raised up looking for Eric. She moved over and lay on top of him.

Eric enfolded Lola in his arms, running his fingers through her hair. Then he reached for Melissa and pulled her to him. He and Lola and Melissa kissed each other tenderly. Lola and Eric were basking in the afterglow of their massive orgasms. Melissa had been there so she knew what Lola was feeling. She could only feel happy for Lola.

The others gathered around and were happy for Lola too. Whatever it was about Lola, she knew that she was loved. Even Nicole, who had been so bitchy toward her, was happy for Lola.

As Lola, Wanda and Nicole had wandered about the resort, they were referred to as the short, hot mamas. The three young women had become friends and they talked all the time. They had shaved their pussies at the same time and often showered together.

Now, Wanda and Nicole gathered around Lola and the others. They had been concerned that Eric’s massive dick would tear Lola in half. Now that their friend had been satiated, they were happy for her.

“Fantastic,” Lola told her friends. That one word said everything.

V

As they later reminisced, they remembered the things that they had seen and done. They laughed at the memory of a rather short, rotund man whose dick was like he was, short and big around. They had watched as he had fucked a woman built like he was. He couldn’t make deep strokes but his dick was so big around that the woman he was fucking was moaning her ecstasy. They talked about Wanda getting Jock’s dick into her pussy. To be a young guy, Jock was an excellent lover. He was solicitous of his partner and that made for good sex. He had driven Wanda to the brink of a hard cum and then brought her back several times. The last time he had driven her to the edge, he kept on driving his magnificent dick into her hard. They remembered Wanda’s moans and groans as her cum consumed her body. She had been trying to fuck Jock since they had left on the trip.

They remembered Jean sucking a dick while being fucked by another one. The guys came at the same time, one filling her pussy, the other, her mouth with hot sticky sperm. Then, another woman made the guy fucking Jean move and she sucked the cum from Jean’s pussy while giving Jean a cum of major proportions.

Lola remembered taking her first anal trip. A man whose dick was long but not too large around had given her her first anal loving. His dick and her asshole had been well lubed. He had taken it slow as his dick entered Lola’s virgin asshole. Finally, his dick was all the way in. At first, Lola hadn’t cared for the sensation but after a bit of moving around, it felt better and better. She had reached under herself and played with her clit as the guy’s dick plowed her ass. The guy reached a cum splashing his sperm inside of Lola’s bowels. Lola reached one about the same time from diddling herself.

They remembered Nicole and Melissa fucking a Hispanic couple; man and wife. The man’s dick was nicely proportioned and his balls were full and luscious looking. His wife was a rather large woman, with huge breasts and a round full ass. The woman and Melissa had used a double-ended dildo to fuck each other while Nicole fucked the man. She had sat on his dick, rubbing his chest as they fucked. He had reached up and played with Nicole’s sweet breasts as they fucked their way to a mutual orgasm.

As they had orgasmed, Melissa and the woman had achieved their cum too. The woman had pushed Nicole off of her husband; then she stood Nicole up so she could suck the fluids from Nicole’s pussy. That pushed Nicole into another cum making her grind her pussy all over the woman’s face. That in turn had made the woman’s husband aroused again and he asked Melissa if he could fuck her. She lay down on her back drawing the man to her putting his dick in her sopping pussy. As the man began fucking Melissa, Lola had come over and was watching her friends make out with the Hispanic couple.

While the man fucked Melissa, Nicole and Lola double-teamed the woman. They sucked her nipples and spread her legs taking turns sticking their fingers into her steamy pussy. Lola moved up and sat on the woman’s face as Nicole moved down to start lapping the woman’s pussy. The woman had the longest tongue Lola had ever seen. Her pussy dripped juice all over the woman’s face as Nicole sucked the woman’s pussy. Her pussy tasted good to Nicole who was enthusiastically licking the woman’s pussy and sucking her clit.

The woman’s tongue was working around Lola’s clit and then into her hole. Each action caused Lola to squirm with lust. Lola’s pussy was grinding all over the woman’s face smearing her face with its sticky juice. Lola’s pussy started cumming gushing more juice on the woman’s face.

The poor woman was almost delirious sucking one pussy and having hers eaten by Nicole. Nicole had spread the woman’s pussy lips giving her mouth access to the woman’s open pussy. Nicole’s tongue fucked the woman’s pussy alternately flicking her clit and then fucking the hole. That pushed the woman into a huge cum forcing her tongue even further into Lola’s pussy. Her moans of excitement made her lips vibrate and that excited Lola even more.

Even as they enjoyed the oral feast, the man’s dick was making Melissa’s pussy throb with lust. She urged the man to cum saying, “It won’t be long. Give me your sweet cum. Cum in my pussy.”

Those words were the trigger for his dick to start spurting sperm into Melissa’s pussy. Melissa could feel his dick shooting cum in her and that helped her cum start. Her pussy was sending sparks to her brain. She was seeing stars as the man’s dick sawed against her clit. His dick was emptying its load of sperm in her and she was loving it.

As they separated, the woman snuggled next to her husband ignoring the others with whom she had just shared a giant group orgasm. They caught their breaths and left the snuggling couple to themselves.

Later, Lola had seen Darby and Wanda, Jean and Malik make their way to a secluded site. She had followed the group and watched as Jean took her son’s dick in her mouth. Wanda did the same to her dad. Instead of being repulsed, Lola knew that she would let Jock fuck her if he wanted. She knew that she wanted him to. She watched as Wanda lay down and drew her dad to her. He put his dick, the one that had taken Lola’s virginity, into his daughter’s tiny pussy. Wanda had thrown her legs around Darby’s body and drew him deep into her pussy. Wanda was taking the dick that had spit hot cum into her mother. The same dick that helped create her. She was taking it into her own pussy.

Jean and Malik had done the same thing. Malik’s big dick slowly disappeared into Jean’s hot wet pussy. Her legs were spread wide to accommodate her son’s dick. No matter how many times she had had Malik’s dick in her, every time it was in her, it felt wonderful. It was so erotic to be fucked by a child who had been born from that same pussy. Especially a child with a dick like Malik’s.

Mother and son, father and daughter had fucked each other until their impending cums announced their arrivals. “Yes, yes daddy, yes. Fuck me daddy,” Wanda had pleaded as her pussy grasped and pulled at Darby’s dick. As Wanda’s pussy was being filled with her daddy’s hot cum, it had its own cum. Wanda was thrashing about uncontrollably. She thought she was going to die if it didn’t stop soon, but she didn’t ever want it to stop either.

“Hurry son, hurry,” Jean pleaded as her pussy too slipped into orgasm. Malik’s big dick was ravaging his mother’s pussy and she was loving it. Suddenly, Jean felt Malik stiffen as the tip of his dick flexed in her and it started spewing hot, wet sticky fluid deep in Jean’s hot wet pussy. As the family became aware of their surroundings, they saw Lola watching them.

There was no shame in them for the things they had done. Family love was a fact of life with them and if others had a problem, it was their problem.

Later, Jock and Lola had talked about the things they had seen and done. They were both glad that they had been invited to the resort. They hoped they would be invited again and again. Then, they talked about each other.

“How do you feel about fucking your sister?” Lola had asked Jock.

“Until this trip, I really hadn’t thought about it,” Jock replied. “I had always looked at you as some sort of untouchable person and I wouldn’t allow myself to think about it.”

“What do you think now?” Lola had asked, not trusting herself to look at her brother. She wanted him so, but only if he wanted her too.

Jock had touched her, drawing her to him. She sat with her back to him and he hugged her close and kissed the back of her neck. His hands cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples in his fingers. Lola had turned her head and kissed Jock. She had turned her body so she could hold him as they traded kisses.

She scooted down and took his dick in her small hands. She reached under and cupped his large full balls. She was surprised to see that his balls were hairless. She raised his dick and licked his balls. His dick jumped in her hands as she licked his balls as if they were scoops of ice cream. Jock lay back and enjoyed the sensations running through his body. His hips were moving causing Lola’s hands to stroke his hard dick. Lola took his dick into her mouth, just the head at first. She licked around the head and then started sucking it gently. Keeping just the head of his dick in her mouth, she used her hands to jack his dick. She wanted to taste her brother’s cum. She wanted to feel his cum splashing in her throat and flowing down into her stomach.

“I’m gonna cum in your mouth Lola,” Jock had moaned as Lola orally worked his dick over. She kept on sucking and jacking Jock’s dick. Suddenly, Jock stiffened as the first bolt of cum hit the back of Lola’s throat. She kept trying to swallow bolt after bolt of hot sticky sperm as it splashed into her mouth from her brother’s dick.

Finally, his torrent of sperm slowed and then stopped. Lola kept her mouth on his dick waiting for any stray shots of sperm that might leak out.

As she remembered from watching him fuck Jean, she knew he would stay hard. She moved up and kissed him, letting him taste his own cum in her mouth. Then, she rolled over and pulled him with her. She knew he needed to catch his breath after his cum but she couldn’t wait to feel his wonderful dick in her pussy.

As Jock rolled over on top of Lola, she held his magnificent dick. She wanted in her so badly. She placed it at her pussy and then pulled him down into her. She had known he would feel good in her and she wasn’t disappointed. She didn’t rush him as he lay on top of her catching his breath. She held him close and kissed his ears and his neck as he rested.

Finally, he raised himself and looked at his little sister. He knew the term little sister was not longer applicable to Lola. She was a grown woman with a woman’s body and mind. She had a woman’s pussy that was surrounding his hard dick.

As they started slowly moving, she pulled him to her chest so he could chew her nipples. Lola caressed the back of her brother’s head as he enthusiastically chewed her nipples. His dick sawed into Lola’s stuffed pussy rubbing her clit, making her pussy even hotter.

“Yes Jock, yes, fuck my pussy Jock,” Lola whispered in his ear as his dick started moving faster. Lola’s movements mimicked Jock’s. Her pelvis thrust up at Jock’s dick. His dick had an upward curve in it that fit her pussy just right.

Because he had had a good orgasm from Lola’s mouth, Jock was in no hurry to cum again. He moved his dick into his sister with slow, easy strokes and let her feel every ridge and vein on his dick. While he wasn’t going to cum soon, Lola could feel her pussy starting to boil over.

“Hard baby, hard.” She urged Jock. “I’m going to cum around your dick, fuck me hard.”

Jock forced his dick deeper into Lola’s pussy. He made several hard strokes that pushed Lola into her cum. As she started cumming, she grabbed Jock’s head pulling it to her. Her mouth was open and she sucked Jock’s tongue into her mouth. As her cum grew stronger, she moaned into Jock’s mouth still holding his head. Jock held his dick still in Lola’s pussy as her orgasm caused her pussy to grab and pull at Jock’s dick.