Lola Goes Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lola’s cum started easing and she released Jock’s head, she started fucking again right away. She knew that she wanted his sperm in her pussy. She knew that she would want it there for the rest of her life. Whatever the future held, she knew she would want her brother to fuck her forever.

Jock started moving his dick in his sister’s pussy again. Her cum had made her pussy so wet, Jock could hear the sloshing noise his dick was making. That made the situation even more erotic. He couldn’t get over how great his sister’s pussy felt. He resolved to be the best lover she would ever have; no matter how the years played out. He knew that he was attracted to Wanda and that she was attracted to him. He hoped that it would work out to where he could fuck Wanda and keep fucking Lola too.

Right now, he was concentrating on his sister. As he fucked her sweet little pussy, he could feel his own orgasm starting to boil in his body. His actions told Lola that he was going to cum soon. Lola wanted him to cum in her and she wanted to cum around his dick as he did.

Jock increased his tempo as Lola increased hers. “Oh Lola, oh sis, your pussy is so good,” Jock moaned. “I’m going to cum deep in you honey. Make me cum in you.”

“Cum Jock honey, cum in my pussy,” Lola whispered. She ground her pussy on Jock’s dick trying to get his cum into her pussy. “Fuck me,” Lola whispered.

“Oh sis, oh sis!” Jock exclaimed.

“Yes honey, yes,” Lola moaned.

Suddenly, Jock’s dick flexed in his sister’s pussy, unleashing a torrent of cum into Lola’s pussy. Lola’s pussy muscles pulled at Jock’s dick, milking his cum from his balls.

His cum in turn made her start cumming. Lola’s pussy seemed to melt as her body experienced the most wonderful cum she had ever had. Contraction after contraction wracked Lola’s body as Jock’s sperm kept splashing against Lola’s cervix. Lola’s pussy kept sending signals of intense pleasure to her brain.

Finally, as the intense, almost painful sensations, subsided, Jock collapsed on top of Lola’s tiny body. Lola embraced her brother tenderly, feeling his dick still flexing in her overflowing pussy. He nuzzled her neck as she caressed his back. When he raised himself, they looked into each other’s eyes realizing that a bridge had been crossed. A bridge that neither of them would want to go back across.

Later, as they made their way to the shower building, Darby and Jean saw them. They could tell just by looking what had happened. They smiled at each other as Jock and Lola made their way past them.

“Looks like they made up their minds,” Darby noted.

Jean just nodded. She was happy for the brother and sister.

Later, when it was time to make preparations for leaving the resort, the young women sought out Melissa. She had made an impression on them that would be long lasting. Her style and grace had made them realize that they too were special people.

As she hugged Lola last, she told her, “Lola, you have a special sweetness about you. Don’t ever stop being sweet. Your sweetness and goodness are special gifts that you need to keep forever.”

“Thank you. I love you Melissa. You are so special,” Lola said with tears in her eyes.

As they made their way to the motor home, they realized that even if they came back again, this time was as special as it would ever get. Of course, that didn’t mean they didn’t want to come again. When they boarded the vehicle, Malik patted a place beside him for Nicole. Lola sat next to Jamie who had had as much fun as anybody. It had been discovered that he liked older women and a gaggle of older women had kept him occupied much of the time.

Wanda sat in Jock’s lap. She had a serious crush on Jock and she hoped he liked her as much. Her left breast was on Jock’s chest and he tenderly caressed it.

Darby was starting the vehicle and Jean was next to him in the passenger seat. They had made their goodbyes with promises of next year to their host. “All in all, a fucking good time,” Darby said to Jean with a grin.

“You are so nasty,” Jean said, laughing.

So ended the orgy at the resort. It was a coming out of sorts for Lola. She realized that she liked sex. She realized that race had nothing to do with a person’s style or charm or grace. She had met and talked to many people of other races and she found that they were intelligent, witty, some wealthy and all very gracious. She also realized that she had unofficially been adopted by Darby and Jean and they didn’t give a damn about her skin color.

For Nicole; she realized that a bitchy attitude was not a defense mechanism. People liked her or didn’t like her, no matter her size. She also realized that she was an exceptionally good-looking woman with a killer body. Sitting next to Malik made her realize that she didn’t care what color he was. He was a tender, solicitous man who happened to be black. She was toying idly with his dick and he was toying with her pussy.

Who knows what the future holds for the participants at the orgy at the resort. We’ll draw the story to a close with a guess that all concerned will look at sex and life and realize that those who can get past their inhibitions will enjoy their lives.